Energy Spirituality Skills Build Trust. Self-authority, too. Why is that?
So many other experts teach skills that may require faith (like in spirits). Yet they don’t wake up your self-authority. A.K.A., Trusting yourself.
Let’s explore the benefit to YOU. Skills aside, how can taking any RES workshop wake you up spiritually? Building trust and more.
And the same, of course, with all Rose Rosetree books. Like:
- Empath Empowerment in 30 Days
- Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection
- Let Today Be a Holiday: 365 Ways to Co-Create with God
First of All, Who Inspired Today’s Post?
Blog-Buddy REBECCA wrote a couple of thought-provoking comments. You’ll find them at a post with 10 Q&As. Encouraging aura readers!
More simply, read my paraphrase below:
How were most of us taught in school? As if learning depends on external validation.
You listen to what the teacher says. Read your textbook. And do your homework. Or take a test. Later, the grade you receive counts as your all-important external validation. Did you get the concept right?
Aura reading — at least the way that you teach it, Rose — is different. It demands internal validation. And that’s a massive leap. One that’s worth taking, in my opinion. But a leap, nonetheless.
Incidentally, What Does “Self-Authority” Mean?
Quite simply, being the main authority in your own life. Deciding what’s true for you. Namely, what feels right. Sounds right. Looks right.
Versus what’s not true.
Ultimately, what’s the best way to move forward in your spiritual awakening? And also essential for personal growth?…
Rely upon Self-Authority as You Learn
- Given what you seek to learn, find the best teacher you can.
- Use self-authority for making that choice. As well as your common sense and consumer smarts.
- Then learn from that teacher. Not mixing in other systems or teachings. See how that teacher can help you.
- While learning, don’t worry about passing some test. Rather, find your own way within what you’re studying. Again, emphasizing what’s true for you. Or feels right. Sounds right or looks right.
- Once committed, give that teaching a chance. And what if you hit a bump along your learning journey? Ask your teacher. Get yourself more clarity.
How Energy Spirituality Skills Are Different from Non-RES Versions
Click here for the best introduction at this entire website.
Summing up the differences, here’s what stand out to me:
- Concerning all RES books, workshops, systems; also personal sessions and even blog posts? Since I co-create with the Divine, a certain degree of inspiration is baked in.
- In addition, everything you’ll find in Rosetree Energy Spirituality…. was designed by an Enlightenment Coach. All of it. You see, Blog-Buddies, in the background I’m helping you to self-actualize. Namely, to use your full potential in life.
- Skills that I teach are so different, they’re trademarked. (Ever wonder about getting yourself a trademark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Think it’s a snap? As if! But trademarks matter for protecting intellectual discoveries. A.K.A. Distinctive “intellectual property.”)
Regarding that link to my trademarks? Feel free to google all 10 topics. You’ll find plenty of alternatives offered on the net. Including many alternate versions. Sometimes those who offer “the sincerest form of flattery” use the same names as those you’ll find here.
In My View, those Alternatives Fall into Two Categories.
Category One. Age of Faith versions of RES skills. Perhaps obsolete, since now we’re living in the Age of Awakening. Yet these ideas have been around so long, they can exert a powerful allure in collective consciousness.
Decide for yourself, of course. Choose your preference by using that vital combo of self-authority, common sense, and consumer skills.
Here come a few examples to help you appreciate what’s uniquely available at this website. And why one way to think of RES is “Really Effective Skills.”
Example 1. How Energy Spirituality Skills Are Different: Empath Empowerment®
Yes, “Empath Empowerment” is a specific system. Not just some meme. (Not if you want results, anyway. 😉 )
Quite a contrast to this trademarked system! Other resources for empaths fall into one or more of these categories:
- Intuitives, or psychics, encourage empaths constantly pick up info. And invite empaths to move into (what I’d call) spiritual addiction. You may know better than to find that enticing.
- Unfortunately, spiritual addiction fascinates about 40% of Americans today. Perhaps they’ve already fallen in love with the romance of the astral. Which is why these spacey-making “skills” fascinate.
- Psychologists, or pop-psychologists, help empaths to manage or control their sensitivity.
- Sadly, many leading psychologists, intuitives, Hay House authors, etc. have a very problematic consciousness lifestyle. Their work is tinged by extreme spiritual addiction.
Distinctively, Empath Empowerment books and workshops help you to make subtle changes to…. How you position your consciousness. That matters because we empaths naturally do something different with our consciousness. Something non-empaths don’t do. Maybe you know my name for it: Unskilled Empath Merges. And among all the other empath coaches calling for attention today… Does anybody else teach an effective way to stop it? Hmmmm.
Example 2. How Energy Spirituality Skills Are Different: Cut Cords of Attachment
Oboy, what a mess out there. Just google on “Cut Cords of Attachment.” Where you’ll find a kind of Woo-Woo Zoo.
- Like a method you can learn in six minutes.
- Or a way to release all your emotional attachments to people. Plus, all your cords of attachment. And this one you can learn in just two minutes!
- Or there’s a common psychic approach that’s oh-so-simple. “Ask Angels.”
Sigh! Methods like these don’t produce lasting results. Or bring personal insight.
Hey, there’s good reason that my trademarks include this method: 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®. Because I can teach you a systematic set of skills. Bringing you powerful personal growth. Also, unlike the aforementioned cord-cutting quickies, this method creates permanent healing.
Example 3. How Energy Spirituality Skills Are Different: Aura Reading
So cute, how REBECCA wrote: “Aura reading — at least the way that you teach it, Rose — is different.”
Here’s what I think. The method is the distinctive part. And the trademarked part!
How I teach? Look, I come from a family with many teachers. (Juicy details here.) Seems like, I can teach anything that I believe in. Back when I was teaching TM, for a while Maharishi kept a list of America’s top 100 teachers. Consistently I landed on that list.
Later I taught for an adult education center, FIRST CLASS. When they gave out awards for top classes, I won a couple of times. (Altogether, they stopped giving awards pretty soon. A short-term experiment!) While teaching there, at the Director’s request, I developed and taught 16 different courses. Including “How to Carry a Tune.”
For over a decade, I taught adult ed in public schools, too. Sometimes Montgomery County, MD. Mostly, Fairfax, VA. Usually I taught RES skills, but I taught other classes too. Since I just love to teach. For instance, what was I doing on that fateful day, 9-11-2001? Prepping ingredients for a 3-session cooking class.
What’s my point here? Teaching is one thing. Innovating (thanks to co-creating with the Divine) is altogether different.
Are you still skeptical about the distinctiveness of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®? How about this: Search on “chakra databanks.” And see if you can find a single person — other than an RES Expert — who can actually read them.
Now, returning to our main topic, self-authority. Yes, I’m passionate about that. Because I believe that…
Developing Self-Authority Is Essential for Living Well in the Age of Awakening
Since you live now, guess what’s the best part? You can grow as fast as you wish to. No longer depending on others in your family to set your pace.
Also, have you noticed? Living now, you’ve got so many choices. Overwhelming or inspiring? That’s up to you. Fortunately, RES skills, like those discussed here, can help you to navigate those choices.
- Some of you will use your self-authority to become clients for RES Sessions. “Discernment,” you could call it. And that’s, well, essential for living successfully now. Seems to me, discernment makes a huge difference for personal growth in this Age of Awakening.
- But others of you, like REBECCA, choose to learn skills for yourself. So that you can own them. Use them on demand. And discover a pleasant surprise: You really can learn.
And when you dare to take a Free Intro to one of my workshops, woo-hoo! What will you find? None of these skills is dumbed down.
Congratulations on Having Found RES
By all means, Blog-Buddies, COMMENT below with your questions. Add your general comments as well.
Especially I’d love it if you would share your stories on the topic raised by REBECCA: How did you develop self-authority? Or, perhaps, how did learning any of these energy spirituality skills upgrade your self-authority?
So many New Age-style websites emphasize miracles. Also, many faith-based websites get all gooey regarding miracles. To me, when it comes to developing self-authority? That — plus effective skills — allow you to co-create your own miracles.