Self-Authority. Energy Spirituality Skills Build Trust

Energy Spirituality Skills Build Trust. And self-authority, too. For a seeker of truth, why is the combo of discernment + trust… like gold?

Energy Spirituality Skills Build Trust. Self-authority, too. Why is that?

So many other experts teach skills that may require faith (like in spirits). Yet they don’t wake up your self-authority. A.K.A., Trusting yourself.

Let’s explore the benefit to YOU. Skills aside, how can taking any RES workshop wake you up spiritually? Building trust and more.

And the same, of course, with all Rose Rosetree books. Like:

First of All, Who Inspired Today’s Post?

Blog-Buddy REBECCA wrote a couple of thought-provoking comments. You’ll find them at a post with 10 Q&As. Encouraging aura readers!

More simply, read my paraphrase below:

How were most of us taught in school? As if learning depends on external validation.

You listen to what the teacher says. Read your textbook. And do your homework. Or take a test. Later, the grade you receive counts as your all-important external validation. Did you get the concept right?

Aura reading — at least the way that you teach it, Rose — is different. It demands internal validation. And that’s a massive leap. One that’s worth taking, in my opinion. But a leap, nonetheless.

Incidentally, What Does “Self-Authority” Mean?

Quite simply, being the main authority in your own life. Deciding what’s true for you. Namely, what feels right. Sounds right. Looks right.

Versus what’s not true.

Ultimately, what’s the best way to move forward in your spiritual awakening? And also essential for personal growth?…

Rely upon Self-Authority as You Learn

1. Given what you seek to learn, find the best teacher you can.
  2. Use self-authority for making that choice. As well as your common sense and consumer smarts.
  3. Then learn from that teacher. Not mixing in other systems or teachings. See how that teacher can help you.
  4. While learning, don’t worry about passing some test. Rather, find your own way within what you’re studying. Again, emphasizing what’s true for you. Or feels right. Sounds right or looks right.
  5. Once committed, give that teaching a chance. And what if you hit a bump along your learning journey? Ask your teacher. Get yourself more clarity.

How Energy Spirituality Skills Are Different from Non-RES Versions

Click here for the best introduction at this entire website.

Summing up the differences, here’s what stand out to me:

• Concerning all RES books, workshops, systems; also personal sessions and even blog posts? Since I co-create with the Divine, a certain degree of inspiration is baked in.
  • In addition, everything you’ll find in Rosetree Energy Spirituality…. was designed by an Enlightenment Coach. All of it. You see, Blog-Buddies, in the background I’m helping you to self-actualize. Namely, to use your full potential in life.
  • Skills that I teach are so different, they’re trademarked. (Ever wonder about getting yourself a trademark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Think it’s a snap? As if! But trademarks matter for protecting intellectual discoveries. A.K.A. Distinctive “intellectual property.”)

Regarding that link to my trademarks? Feel free to google all 10 topics. You’ll find plenty of alternatives offered on the net. Including many alternate versions. Sometimes those who offer “the sincerest form of flattery” use the same names as those you’ll find here.

In My View, those Alternatives Fall into Two Categories.

Category One. Age of Faith versions of RES skills. Perhaps obsolete, since now we’re living in the Age of Awakening. Yet these ideas have been around so long, they can exert a powerful allure in collective consciousness.

Category Two. Imitations. (Including those who supposedly offer “Empath Empowerment” or “The Power of Face Reading.“)

Decide for yourself, of course. Choose your preference by using that vital combo of self-authority, common sense, and consumer skills.

Here come a few examples to help you appreciate what’s uniquely available at this website. And why one way to think of RES is “Really Effective Skills.”

Example 1. How Energy Spirituality Skills Are Different: Empath Empowerment®

Yes, “Empath Empowerment” is a specific system. Not just some meme. (Not if you want results, anyway. 😉 )

Quite a contrast to this trademarked system! Other resources for empaths fall into one or more of these categories:

• Intuitives, or psychics, encourage empaths constantly pick up info. And invite empaths to move into (what I’d call) spiritual addiction. You may know better than to find that enticing.
  • Unfortunately, spiritual addiction fascinates about 40% of Americans today. Perhaps they’ve already fallen in love with the romance of the astral. Which is why these spacey-making “skills” fascinate.
  • Psychologists, or pop-psychologists, help empaths to manage or control their sensitivity.
  • Sadly, many leading psychologists, intuitives, Hay House authors, etc. have a very problematic consciousness lifestyle. Their work is tinged by extreme spiritual addiction.

Distinctively, Empath Empowerment books and workshops help you to make subtle changes to…. How you position your consciousness. That matters because we empaths naturally do something different with our consciousness. Something non-empaths don’t do. Maybe you know my name for it: Unskilled Empath Merges. And among all the other empath coaches calling for attention today… Does anybody else teach an effective way to stop it? Hmmmm.

Example 2. How Energy Spirituality Skills Are Different: Cut Cords of Attachment

Oboy, what a mess out there. Just google on “Cut Cords of Attachment.” Where you’ll find a kind of Woo-Woo Zoo.

• Like a method you can learn in six minutes.
  • Or a way to release all your emotional attachments to people. Plus, all your cords of attachment. And this one you can learn in just two minutes!
  • Or there’s a common psychic approach that’s oh-so-simple. “Ask Angels.”

Sigh! Methods like these don’t produce lasting results. Or bring personal insight.

Hey, there’s good reason that my trademarks include this method: 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®. Because I can teach you a systematic set of skills. Bringing you powerful personal growth. Also, unlike the aforementioned cord-cutting quickies, this method creates permanent healing.

Example 3. How Energy Spirituality Skills Are Different: Aura Reading

So cute, how REBECCA wrote: “Aura reading — at least the way that you teach it, Rose — is different.”

Here’s what I think. The method is the distinctive part. And the trademarked part!

How I teach? Look, I come from a family with many teachers. (Juicy details here.) Seems like, I can teach anything that I believe in. Back when I was teaching TM, for a while Maharishi kept a list of America’s top 100 teachers. Consistently I landed on that list.

Later I taught for an adult education center, FIRST CLASS. When they gave out awards for top classes, I won a couple of times. (Altogether, they stopped giving awards pretty soon. A short-term experiment!) While teaching there, at the Director’s request, I developed and taught 16 different courses. Including “How to Carry a Tune.”

For over a decade, I taught adult ed in public schools, too. Sometimes Montgomery County, MD. Mostly, Fairfax, VA. Usually I taught RES skills, but I taught other classes too. Since I just love to teach. For instance, what was I doing on that fateful day, 9-11-2001? Prepping ingredients for a 3-session cooking class.

What’s my point here? Teaching is one thing. Innovating (thanks to co-creating with the Divine) is altogether different.

Are you still skeptical about the distinctiveness of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®? How about this: Search on “chakra databanks.” And see if you can find a single person — other than an RES Expert — who can actually read them.

Now, returning to our main topic, self-authority. Yes, I’m passionate about that. Because I believe that…

Developing Self-Authority Is Essential for Living Well in the Age of Awakening

Since you live now, guess what’s the best part? You can grow as fast as you wish to. No longer depending on others in your family to set your pace.

Also, have you noticed? Living now, you’ve got so many choices. Overwhelming or inspiring? That’s up to you. Fortunately, RES skills, like those discussed here, can help you to navigate those choices.

• Some of you will use your self-authority to become clients for RES Sessions. “Discernment,” you could call it. And that’s, well, essential for living successfully now. Seems to me, discernment makes a huge difference for personal growth in this Age of Awakening.
  • But others of you, like REBECCA, choose to learn skills for yourself. So that you can own them. Use them on demand. And discover a pleasant surprise: You really can learn.

And when you dare to take a Free Intro to one of my workshops, woo-hoo! What will you find? None of these skills is dumbed down.

Congratulations on Having Found RES

By all means, Blog-Buddies, COMMENT below with your questions. Add your general comments as well.

Especially I’d love it if you would share your stories on the topic raised by REBECCA: How did you develop self-authority? Or, perhaps, how did learning any of these energy spirituality skills upgrade your self-authority?

So many New Age-style websites emphasize miracles. Also, many faith-based websites get all gooey regarding miracles. To me, when it comes to developing self-authority? That — plus effective skills — allow you to co-create your own miracles.

Recently, Edward Lewis Grant shared a powerful story about using self-authority. How did he find the strength to persevere until he gained Stage 3 Energetic Literacy?

See his Comments #15-20 at Encouraging Aura Readers.

Note: Regarding the blog post that opened EDWARD’S eyes to why meditation may now be unhelpful – rather than helpful – see this article.

Steve says:

How can I get that clarity you wrote about, that self-authority? You aren’t going to start turning your blog into an advice column, are you?

Definitely not, STEVE! Many other resources are available to you, though.

Online workshops that teach RES skills always come with a Forum. That’s available for every single lesson, once you get past the free intro. As folks who take those workshops can tell you, I monitor comments and respond as needed. Plus, those Workshops Forums are becoming a place to find a kind of RES Library of Problem Solving.

RES Books take me a minimum of 3 1/2 years to write. So I’ve done a lot to teach skills systematically through paperbacks and eBooks.

One example is “Aura Reading Through ALL Your Senses.” That one took me 6 1/2 years, actually. I’d estimate that thousands of people haven’t just bought that book — in English or in one of many authorized translations. They’ve learned!

If you have questions about any of my books, save them up and ask them right near the start of a personal session. After we get past those answers, I use the rest of the session for one of the RES session specialties.

(To survey them all, click on each of the colorful boxes at this link to info about how RES sessions can help you.)

Otherwise? Another resource is super-convenient and totally free.

Whenever we discuss a topic of importance to you, COMMENT at a particular blog post. Of course, ask your questions on the topic at hand. And don’t expect that our conversations here are going to teach you skills. More like, a way to refine your skills. (Which could be just what you need!)

Liane says:

Self-authority. One of the most beautiful two words ever put together.

Didn’t know I needed it, didn’t know I wanted it, didn’t have a clue what it was, or what it meant.

Liane says:

I’m certain that if I were to listen to my first sessions with Rose, self-authority is mentioned every time.

But it was a word I didn’t pick up on till much later, when I needed a word to describe my emerging sense of self.

Liane says:

Then I began to spot it in RES blog posts, comments, all over the place!

It was The Word I was looking for, because it was the truth of what was beginning to grow in every aspect of my being.

Liane says:

It was awkward at first, using my self-authority…. becoming quite automatic once I got the hang of it.

May I say, it’s freakin’ fabulous!

Steve says:

Rose, that’s a great answer. Thank you for that.

Also I’d like to thank you for your huge generosity, creating and maintaining this blog. I don’t know any other resource like it.

LIANE, hahaha. So true for many of us. Once we get the hang of it, self-authority becomes both natural and amazing!

STEVE, thank you.

Rebecca says:

So tickled that you expanded on my comment, Rose! The concept of self authority and your consistent integrity on the subject is what keeps me coming back for more. My sincere THANKS for that!

It seems to me that our society is SO caught up on external validation…the craving for FAME and the number of “likes” we get seems to outweigh substance for so many.

REBECCA, once again, perceptive comments from you. Thank you.

And just imagine the contribution that you and other Blog-Buddies make to collective consciousness. Right now! With each nudge from your free will, enhanced by your bold follow through.

Apart from what you astutely mentioned in that Comment #15, I applaud the independence of all those of you who are learning Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. To be a bit technical, what do you learn in Aura Reading for You? (That 101-level online workshop.)

Aura reading is redefined. As you may know, back during the Age of Faith, some folks would simply manage to see the colours. And that was supposed to be a big deal. Hugely “meaningful.” (Although from today’s perspective, perhaps quite simplistic compared to the aura reading that folks can do now.)

Instead, as you know, somehow… this teacher of yours is opening up a huge shift in what collective consciousness has taught us to expect of aura reading. Not just “See it and understand the universal meaning, one size fits all.”

And I also invite you to move right past the psychic version of reading auras: “See it and let the spirit interpret it for you.” (Leading now to becoming a mouthpiece for discarnate entities.)

Rather, I am teaching you to do a two-step process, using the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses.

First, I teach you skills to bring you a perception of chakra databanks. Meaning, your own personal experience, your unique insights that you can put into words.

For you to dare to do this… along the way, I’m helping you to use self-authority to trust your OWN perception. Selecting from a variety of techniques that you learn, so that you can decide for yourself which technique fits best with your personal gift set.

Next, I urge you — and this is the hard part for some — to settle down.

Don’t rush. Don’t succumb to the “Instant-instant meaning” pressure of Stage 1 Energetic Literacy. (Which is notoriously limited and inaccurate by comparison with what every person today can do, every person who desires to read auras.)

Instead you take a few moments… once you’ve got the first skill set down.

(Or, while you’re learning in the online workshop, you continue doing one lesson at a time — somehow trusting that you will get the whole skill set if you stick with it.)

And then you learn the second step, which is learning how to interpret your perception, building your “Inner Dictionary.”

Without this combo of PERCEPTION + INTERPRETATION, folks stay at the beginner level. With all due respect, that was “the greatest” during the Age of Faith. Yet, from today’s perspective it this methodology yielded, at most, Stage 2 Energetic Literacy.

By contrast, look at what you’ve been learning! Just by taking this online workshop, doing a bit of a hobby, you’ve been daring to go one lesson at a time — and daring to defy the rigid limitations of traditional aura reading in collective consciousness. Courageously, you learn to do that interpretation. Which brings meaning, even fluidity, and great power to your everyday energetic literacy.

Stage 3 is such an advance over Stage 1 or Stage 2, we could think of those numbers as exponents. Not just a sequence of numbers.

For sure, by keeping at that energetic literacy course, one lesson at a time, you progress to a level of fluency and insight that the ancients would have envied.

Maybe you’re wondering, Blog-Buddies: Why is it possible for you, REBECCA, and for others who take “Aura Reading for YOU” to do this thing that spiritualists, psychics, and energy healers of old never managed to do?

Not due to numbing yourselves and believing the hoary cliches in collective consciousness, like being “spiritually gifted” or “clairvoyant from childhood” or “having visions.” So you had to content yourself with what little insight you achieved.

No no! So much more is possible for you now. Due to living now in the Age of Awakening, where consciousness can flow more fluidly and powerfully than ever it could, during the New Age years (1980-12/21/12)… Or flow the many millennia of human existence that preceded it.

Living now. And daring to be a leader. Daring to discover the profound, illuminating truths that auras can give us. And learning how to co-create with the Divine, bringing gentleness and tenderness to the quest for truth.

Yes, that’s what every graduate of that simple online workshop can learn to do. Just by persisting. And by willing to learn something new in the world today.

I appreciate this blog post and all of the comments, especially Edward’s comment 18.

It was helpful to me, realizing that some days I may get lots of information when I read auras from photos, other days, not so much and that’s ok. Just do the method, continue researching people of interest to me, and don’t strain if it’s not easy.

Also, a helpful reminder Rose, to just stop researching after one or two chakra databanks if the experience of reading someone’s aura is not enjoyable.

It really is like riding a bicycle, with muscle memory.

What I’ve found for myself is that making it a priority was important.

I used to have a really hard time finding 20 minutes to do my technique time, because there are so many other activities I try to fit in.

Now I’ve narrowed it to 3 priorities in my off work time: aura reading, exercise, and learning French. In that order.

So, a day where I only get done work plus aura reading and exercize–that’s ok. Maybe on that day I don’t manage to read my three favorite newspapers, or read a book in the evening.

I do the aura reading when I feel freshest, and I can feel that it makes my consciousness even fresher.

And sorry, I just caught my use of the phrase “getting” information!

KYLIE, thanks for these words of wisdom. Your Comments #29-31 are wonderfully practical.

Also, thanks for that Comment 27, where you underscored a recommendation I make fairly often: to stop reading a person’s aura if you don’t like what you find in a chakra databank. It’s for fun and personal growth. Never some kind of chore. So please keep that in mind.

And regarding your Comment #32, on your previous Comment #26, nice catch. Here are some substitutes for the psychic-reading-tinged use of “get” or “getting”:

Learned, discovered, found. How are these different? “Get” means passively receiving info from spirits. While these three verbs mean that you have actively learned something. Like word-literacy reading fabulous blog comments by KYLIE. Only energetic-literacy reading is about auras. Either way, you can do it.

One (of many) things I enjoyed from the latest workshop, was your use of the cowbell, to ring anytime you or someone else used a word from pop psychology like “issues, neurotic, anxious” etc.

At first when you would call me on word use like this, I found it annoying.

But hearing the cowbell, it was really interesting to see just how often these words creep into everyday usage, bringing with them a whole collective consciousness.

Calling something an issue really does suggest that it is something to be mulled over endlessly, subjectively…whereas a problem is something to solve in objective reality.

And I can see that it’s the same thing with “getting” information versus learning, discovering or finding.

KYLIE, thank you for sharing this latest. Blog-Buddies, KYLIE was one of the pioneers in the “Socially SAVVY HSPs and Empaths” workshop earlier this month.

I did, indeed, vigorously use a cowbell to help workshop participants move past use of psychological terminology — pop psych terms — that are surprisingly vigorous in collective consciousness.

Words like issues, neurotic, and anxious really are like low-hanging fruit in collective consciousness.

Only there’s a kind of subconscious aftertaste — all the rest of the connotations, such as KYLIE has pointed out. It’s better to use human-type words. Rather than words that became popular since they were first used by psychotherapists.

“Get” or “Getting” when reading auras is also unhelpful language. But this kind of talk comes from psychics, intuitives, channelers, mediums, etc. Another huge influence on us all, subconsciously, through collective consciousness.

Get is like pick up, have hits, intuitively know, being guided to, etc. Better to use appropriate language when you’re (actively) co-creating with the Divine in order to read auras!