Toni Morrison Aura Reading for Physicality

Toni Morrison Aura Reading for Physicality. WARNING: Read this article and you just might fall in love with Toni Morrison. (Or fall in love all over again.)

Toni Morrison Aura Reading for Physicality. For more than one reason, “Beloved” is the word that comes to mind.

According to this obit in the Washington Post, her students said:

“She had this physical presence, this voice, that just took up space in this very magical way.”

And Ms. Morrison’s students would have known. By her death this summer, Morrison was 88. And she’d been lecturing at universities for more than 50 years.

“Teaching is the second best thing to writing for me,” Toni Morrison told a large audience in 2012.

Unquestionably, she achieved greatness. Plus, along the way, she won the Nobel Prize in Literature. And not least of her accomplishments, by using her free will and creativity… Tony Morrison achieved such a magnificent aura!

Definitely, Toni Morrison Had an Exceptional Presence

One way to notice it is from this photograph. Taken during a moment of shared laughter with President Obama. (Incidentally, her books topped his reading list for 2019.)

Another way is to read her books. Perhaps starting with “Beloved.”

Yet another way is to use my recently developed way of reading auras to learn from a person’s physicality. That link I just gave you will explain the newest discovery around here for reading auras: Aura Reading for Physicality. Essentially, it’s a very human way to learn from somebody’s aura.

Extra fun? Check out this introduction to chakra databanks. That way, when you see me exploring them, you’ll avoid thinking, “Huh?” 🙂

Now, ta da! Here’s the gorgeous photograph of Toni Morrison that I’ll be using.

What else, before getting started?

Reading Assignment, Blog-Buddies. (An Optional AURA Reading Assignment)

Absolutely, aura reading Blog-Buddies, go for it. You’ve learned how to read people deeper. So why not do your own celebrity reading before you read mine?

1. Since you’ve now got a research photo. Or you can find another, one that shows more of her body, so that you can read a bigger array of chakra databanks. When I teach you more advanced skills of Aura Reading (online workshop under development), hello! Then you’ll learn how to read all of a person’s chakra databanks from a headshot. Otherwise, just find a different photograph.
  2. And you’ve got skills of energetic literacy. So, for you, every photograph is an aura photo.
  3. Before you read anything I have to say, stop right here. And research, developing your unique perspective when reading auras.
  4. For reference, use this set of chakra databanks.
  5. Read one or two of Toni Morrison’s chakra databanks in this set. Or check out all ten!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Finally, paste your aura reading into a COMMENTS box. Afterward, I’ll chunk it up for you, in the style of this blog.
  7. Then go ahead. Read the rest of this article. Like my personal book report on Toni Morrison herself, doing this research! No doubt, you’ll enjoy that all the more, having already done your own. In the process, growing your own self-authority!

#1. Toni Morrison Aura Reading. Root Chakra Databank for Physical Self-Awareness

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Given the innate power of this aura, within normal range.

Quality

Joyful, yet serene — both at the same time. And right from the start of this energetic literacy exploration, who’s there? Steadily, in the background of Toni Morrison’s presence… Hello, God.

Considering the quality of her physical self-awareness, Toni Morrison was probably a captivating dancer. Excelling at any physical activity she chose. Although she didn’t make her name as an athlete or dancer, I think she could have. Since the degree of physical coordination in this chakra databank is rare. And simply superb.

#2. Toni Morrison Aura Reading. Root Chakra Databank for Making Money

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Again, I’d have to say, within normal range. Given that this aura belongs to Toni Morrison, at the time of this photo.

Quality

Joyful. Once more, this is the signature quality to a Toni chakra databank. Gratitude, serenity, and not worrying about her financial life — these are also steady qualities here.

Many a seeker of Traditional Enlightenment aims for financial indifference. Or even renunciation. Like, even, taking a vow of poverty.

Seems to me, all seekers of Enlightenment could learn a thing or two from Morrison’s spontaneously-lived alternative. What magnificent auric modeling!

#3. Toni Morrison Aura Reading. Root Chakra Databank for Survival as a Physical Animal in Human Form

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Once again, for her, it works.

Quality

Such a joyful, gentle reassurance about survival! If you know much about Morrison’s life and work, this hasn’t exactly been easy. The everyday cruelty of American racism didn’t hit her until she was in her teens. But then it hit.

And yet she’s come through… with a powerful inner peace:

• Fluid
  • Unshakable.
  • “Don’t worry” actively radiates from Toni Morrison’s quality of peace.

Yes, it’s as if her aura is broadcasting this message. Notably, in 2019, that’s a rare energetic experience. And a surprising, subconscious, way of living. Really, I find this a pleasant shock, coming from a chakra databank that’s rarely about peace. Remember, officially, this Root Chakra databank is all about animal survival. Quite the opposite of everyday-blissful!

Yet, for Toni Morrison, this combo works. As if reassuring us all, through her auric modeling: “Living resourcefully, you’ll find a way to survive. And, after a string of successes, the power of your resourcefulness can really sink in.”

Just being in her presence, surely you would feel this message. Of course it comes through, even more strongly, if you’re researching her aura:

“Don’t worry. One way or another, you’re going to be alright.”

#4. Toni Morrison Aura Reading. Root Chakra Databank for Gaining Respect from Others

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Still steady at this size — for the great writer, not over-functioning.  Basically, for Toni Morrison at the time of this photo, this slightly- larger-than-life size… fits just right.

Quality

Toni Morrison impressed others by respecting them. That simple.

Here’s the quality that predominated, for me, in this chakra databank:

Like being one with you, when I’m with you.

Being a fellow human. Regardless of anyone’s fame or social status or looks.

Regardless of privilege, or the lack of it. And regardless of talent.

No Conclusion Yet, Blog-Buddies. But Comment Away

Before I complete this Physicality Aura Reading, you may have something to say. For instance, was reading this article the first time you fell in love with Toni Morrison?

Or can you pinpoint exactly when, in the past, you could tell:

This woman is extraordinary.

Just by knowing about her. Or reading her books. Or watching “Beloved,” the movie.

Somehow, I feel more than ever… how I could be my own kind of magnificent, too.

#1 Aura reading. Root chakra databank for presence in the room

She has a large, savoring, emotional presence. She is very present and she loves all of herself. Physically she’s big and she knows it and she accepts all of herself, with compassion. There’s lots of compassion in this databank for self and others.

#2 Aura reading. Root chakra databank for survival as a physical animal in human form

Grit and determination. Where there’s a will there’s a way. She is a survivor, but very much supported by her connection to God.

#3 Aura reading. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict

Loving but firm. She won’t back down easily when it comes to values or sticking up for what is right. She cares about the other person in the conflict and wants a win/win solution.

#4 Aura reading. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness

She has such a huge emotional field. There is a quality of savoring–whether it is sadness or joy. Turning over emotions to enjoy their textures and meanings.

I remember loving her books, many years ago.

I am very impressed by her self-acceptance, her peacefulness, her lovingness and the way God seemed to be present in every databank.

Was she living in enlightenment, I wonder?

Fun and fascinating, KYLIE. Thank you!

Also, as a teacher of energetic literacy, thank you for giving the full names for chakra databanks. That matters. Because some chakra databanks have similar names. For instance, there’s the Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Self-Confidence. And there’s also the Belly Chakra Databank for Sexual Self-Confidence.

Ooh, as your teacher — and because you’re also a proven good sport, here’s another bit of language it’s best not to use. Although — hoo-boy — it’s pretty strongly in collective consciousness.

Can any of you Blog-Buddies spot the unhelpful word that sneaked into Comment #4?

ha ha! It was field. I wondered about that after I wrote it.

What can I say instead? Presence? I meant to say that nobody would be unaware of her emotions. If she is feeling strong emotions, other people will know it.

Thanks for being so teachable, KYLIE. Although an improvement, that next chunk o’ words you proposed doesn’t work for me. Here’s why.

Another hint: It’s a very important feature of the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®.

Many aura readers — both psychics and energy medicine folks — spend (to me) a ridiculously large amount of time on aura-level interactions between people. Ideas rife in collective consciousness, by now, that Joe’s aura (for instance) would attract Gladys. Or hurt Gladys.

Most notably, the horrible (and totally incorrect) New Age hits of “psychic vampire” and “energy vampire.”

Personally, I have never encountered a single example of valid aura reading of this kind. Isn’t it wise to start by reading people’s chakra databanks? As in, using Stage 3 Energetic Literacy?

Judith Orloff, for instance, has made a career of (among other things) frightening people by telling them about psychic vampires and energy vampires. Yet I’ve never seen evidence, in her work, of having moved beyond the notorious beginner’s level of aura reading, what I call “Stage 1 Energetic Literacy.”

So it’s understandable that — thanks to popular nonsense in collective consciousness, you might have briefly thought that way and come up with what’s in Comment #10.

I like that, somehow, you weren’t satisfied with that. Smart!

How about this version, instead?

Reading Toni Morrison’s Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness, I found great emotional power and intensity. I’m impressed, too, by a distinctive quality of savoring –- whether it be sadness or joy. Like inwardly turning over emotions to enjoy their unique textures and meanings.

Hmmm…how about just, “She is very aware of her emotions, savors them, and expresses them.”

Due to that combination of extraordinary emotional intensity and exceptional nuance, I have a thought (after reading this chakra databank).

I wonder if this combo helps to explain how influential her writing was. Maybe too, why so many readers’ own emotions were stirred, thanks to the power of her words.

I love how you’re thinking about the possibilities, KYLIE. You’re such a delight to teach.

Ooh! I like your version.

And I think you are very right about comment 17.

And thank you! It is a delight and a privilege to learn from you.

Just to follow through on that funny, New Age word “field.” Here’s my perspective on that term, as applied to auras. Rather than, say baseball or meadow. 😉

During the New Age years (1980 – the Shift on 12/21/12), there was a great deal of interest in auras, such as bestselling books, plus a surge in learning Reiki and other forms of energy healing.

During those New Age years, pop psychology dumped a lot into collective consciousness. Psychic development did, too. Also, very influential on collective consciousness? You guessed it! Energy healing.

At this time, great efforts were made to make energy healing, like Reiki or Barbara Brennan’s work, gain stature by linking it to science. Because I was known as a teacher of aura reading through most of those years (1986 and beyond), I was exposed to a lot of this. Clients would enthusiastically ask me to tell them about what I saw in their fields.

To make auras sound scientific (I assume), energy healers stopped using words like “aura” and began instead to talk about “the field.”

Not YOUR mushy-gushy aura. No no! Something acceptable, due to being validated by science. THE field.

For example, a leading exponent in this attempt to make energy healing and aura reading become mainstream-worthy acceptable… was the late Candace Pert, Ph.D. She was a brilliant neuroscientist.

Here’s a link to a documentary in which she plays a big role, “The Healing Field.”

Trust me, Blog-Buddies, I sympathize with experts on energy healing who try to bring respectability to our work, whether it’s Energy Spirituality or Energy Medicine or Energy Psychology.

However, what degree of energetic literacy is on offer? Based on my experience, to this day, it’s usually Stage 1 Energetic Literacy.

For example, back in the day I studied with five teachers of energy healing, ranging from well-respected to world-famous. Only one of them could manage Stage 2 Energetic Literacy. (Most didn’t even do Stage 1 Energetic Literacy.)

In fact, several of these energy healing experts asked me to do some aura reading for them.

So, back at the notion of “The Field,” it would be ludicrous to use terminology developed by popularizers of Stage 1 or Stage 2 Energetic Literacy… while at this website, where you’re doing Stage 3 Energetic Literacy (as you were, KYLIE).

Many of you Blog-Buddies, KYLIE included, have a higher degree of energetic literacy than the big names in energy healing or psychic work or energy psychology. Besides, this far into the Age of Awakening, the majority of these experts are — sorry to say — living in extreme spiritual addiction.

Granted, Rosetree Energy Spirituality in general — and RES Energy HEALING in particular — aim for emotional growth and spiritual awakening.

Unlike either physical healing nor alternative medicine nor New Age energy healing! You see, these are all about the BODY part of mind-body-spirit.

Yet one more reason, in my opinion, why terminology like “The Field” is distinctly unhelpful for doing energy healing RES-style or energy reading RES-style.

Who knew, huh? Only because I’ve lived through all this — as an RES professional — did I notice these useful distinctions!

Ethan says:

This was a very interesting blog post-thank you Rose and thank you Kylie for your reading as well.

I’m looking forward to reading some of Toni’s work.

ETHAN, I love when Blog-Buddies find true sources of inspiration. Not as easy to sort out as “The Top 26 Sexiest Men in the World,” etc.

Why do celebrities, their attributes, and their lives have to be such a big deal? When we can find people who provide inspiration as each of us moves forward on our Enlightenment Path.

I’m very glad that you’ll be attending my final in-person workshop of 2019, Spiritual Clarity on Your Enlightenment Path. One time offered as a live workshop!

All of you who care about understanding more clearly… what spiritual progress would mean for you… are cordially invited to join us. Some will be on a path TO Enlightenment; others on a path WITHIN Enlightenment.

An Avid Reader says:

I fell in love with Toni Morrison’s books when I was first introduced to them as an undergrad.

I was so inspired by her work!

An Avid Reader says:

I had the great pleasure of hearing Toni Morrison speak in person on several occasions.

And while I generally do not care to attend events with large crowds, it was well worth it to experience her magical presence and the sound of her voice in person.

Magnificent, AVID READER. Only now you’ve tantalized us. Could you please tell us a bit more?

What was the impact on you of the sound of her voice in person? And when it came to your presence, can you remember how you felt afterward? Such as more strongly yourself, a nobler person than you previously thought you were, what? Those transient human reactions can go unnoticed, but they’re worth recalling… even if we’re not 100% certain.

Practical point for all you Blog-Buddies: Have you ever been in the presence of a world-class teacher or energy healer or writer, etc.?

Maybe the memory seems vague to your conscious mind. But there’s a specialty within Energy Spirituality that I don’t often write about here; a specialty where your aura has stored the encounter with awesome clarity.

Here’s the essence: You could ask me to pull out Energetic Holograms from the encounter. Why? To help you to gain clarity on the emotional and spiritual impact.

For extra vividness, on the day of your session, just email me a headshot of the Great One at any time as an adult. During the session, I’ll explain how that can be helpful. (This YouTube video explains more about how I research Energetic Holograms.)

Ethan says:

Rose -just to clarify- I went to see the Dali Lama speak in 2008-before he moved into extreme spiritual addiction.

I’m thinking that my aura would have benefited from that encounter from that time-correct? What is going on doesn’t change that?

Excellent question, ETHAN. The short answer is YES.

The Dalai Lama’s choices, after decades of being an impeccable public figure with extreme fame… that isn’t your business or mine. Yes, he changed. But your personal history in this life — including that encounter with him — remains your personal history.

Energetic Holograms are part of each individual’s treasure trove of spiritually meaningful encounters. Nobody else’s choices or actions can take that away.

An Avid Reader says:

Hi Rose,

I would definitely say that I felt uplifted. Inspired. It was almost a feeling of walking taller afterwards.

An Avid Reader says:

And it was a feeling of hopefulness both for myself and humanity.

The other word that comes to mind is dignity. As if, through her dignity and inner nobility, she dignified everyone in the room.

An Avid Reader says:

It was definitely the experience of having been in the audience of a greatness, a shining light, a being who presence was here to elevate those around her.

Thanks, AVID READER. I knew you could find the juicy part, the human part.

Let’s keep in mind, each of us can elevate those around us. This is called “auric modeling,” right?

What if you, AVID READER, had the karma and platform and content where thousands of people paid good money, attending a specific event… expressly to learn from your wisdom? Chances are, they’d also leave with some inspiration.

In life this sort of thing happens with every encounter. It’s a good reason to move forward on your Enlightenment path. Even if you don’t have the karma of a Toni Morrison.

An Avid Reader says:

Thank you, Rose, for your encouragement. I must say that my day was uplifted by the fact that, my day began with my writing about the recollection of listening to Toni Morrison in person.

An Avid Reader says:

SO interesting to learn how much of an impact such experiences can have, and how they stay with you, even if you do not actively think about them.

Thank you for writings about this here.

You’re welcome, AVID READER. I’m glad you’re giving yourself credit for those inner treasures you’ve collected, off and on, throughout this lifetime.

All of us have such treasures, golden moments. The uplifting person didn’t have to be famous, of course. Just human.

And now here’s your link, Blog-Buddies, to the conclusion of my research on Toni Morrison.

For many of you, there will be a significant-and-sweet surprise.

Zaybe says:

Coming very late to this party!

Only today have I had time to complete this assignment. I haven’t yet read the main body of the post or any of the comments.

Zaybe says:

A technical point first: I have completed Aura Reading 101 & 102, but when I saw Toni Morrison’s headshot, I realised that I would not be able to read most of the physicality databanks as I have not yet learned how to do a workaround with a headshot…. I am right in saying that, am I not?

Zaybe says:

For that reason I used an alternative photo of Toni Morrison which showed her full body – looking directly at the camera.

Zaybe says:

However she is much, much younger in that photo so my results could be very different to what others and Rose found.

Zaybe says:

Anyway, here’s what I found: Root chakra databank for physical awareness – small to medium

With a quality of a very intense ‘knowledge’ of survival, its importance, knowing how to survive and a tremendous fierceness and determination to survive.

Zaybe says:

Root chakra databank for gaining respect from others:

Large. With a quality of gaining respect from others without any sense of trying or effort, gaining respect simply because of who she is.

Zaybe says:

Heart chakra databank for emotional self-awareness:

Very large. With a quality of having intricate awareness of every emotional nuance, together with a great deal of grit and toughness.

Zaybe says:

And finally, Solar Plexus chakra databank for Using Power:

Very very large. With a quality of having discovered a freedom in using her power: I sense of, ‘I can really do this, look at me!’

Well done, ZAYBE. And what a delight to read your insights here!

Now you know you can join our aura reading parties regularly.

Kylie Sparks says:

Wow!! Very cool, Zaybe!

ZAYBE, to your Comments #52 and 53, you’re exactly right.

In the blog post, there’s a section on “Reading Assignment, Blog-Buddies.” Point #1 made a reference to finding a photo that showed more of Morrison’s body, until you learn how to research all the chakra databanks from a headshot — a more advanced skill. You inspired a rewrite.

Zaybe says:

Thank you Rose and Kylie! It was fun to take part.

And I look forward to gaining the more advanced skill in time.