Toni Morrison Celebrity Reading. Completed

Toni Morrison Celebrity Reading. What I find here may surprise you.

Toni Morrison Celebrity Reading. Completing this aura reading of the beloved author and teacher. Probably we’ll find more inspiring aspects of her human presence.

And what’s one more reason for respecting this author?

Toni Morrison Was So Famous. And Famous for So Long.

Fame is the most addictive drug on the planet… No wonder, famous people have trouble living in balance. Furthermore, many a celebrity has moved into extreme spiritual addiction.

Despite her fame, Morrison stayed true to herself. And that alone counts as a big deal. All the writing and teaching she did? That only helped her to share that state of consciousness with others.

So I’m excited about telling you more about her superb aura. Due to the impact on your own personal growth, guess what? Reading people deeper, is always a great use of Technique Time. Especially researching an aura superstar like Toni Morrison.

Always, reading chakra databanks is educational. But sometimes it’s a bigger education than usual. Definitely the case here!

So let’s continue to do Toni’s Aura Reading for Physicality. Seems like, it’s also turning out to be Aura Reading for Inspiration!

#5. Toni Morrison Celebrity Aura Reading. Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Yet not over-functioning. Since Ms. Morrison happens to have an unusually large aura.

Quality

Most notably, God strongly shines forth.

Partly, the reason is Enlightenment. Since, in case you’re wondering, Toni did move into Enlightenment. Specifically, what has happened on her journey of spiritual awakening? By the time of this photograph… Clearly, she’s moved into Traditional Enlightenment.

Unusual Versus Usual. Regarding Enlightenment.

Usually, folks in Enlightenment appear normal. And the magnificence of Enlightenment remains mostly personal.

However, surprise! As I’ll be discussing in the upcoming RES workshop on Enlightenment… Hidden within this very personal experience of Enlightenment… It’s way glorious too. Especially after we gain clarity about Enlightenment. Afterward, we can understand what’s special. And consciously appreciate it.

Regardless of our knowledge about Enlightenment, please: Don’t try to guess who’s in Enlightenment. Versus who’s not. For example, most nominees for my Enlightenment Life List… Oops! They’re not in Enlightenment yet.

Because validating Enlightenment requires more than skill at reading auras. Seems to me there’s a definite need for skilled Enlightenment Coaches! Including ones who can distinguish:

• Firstly, the old kind: Traditional Enlightenment
  • Secondly, the new kind: Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

Above All, About Toni Morrison’s Charismatic Presence

Beyond simply living in Enlightenment… What’s special about Toni Morrison this chakra databank? Her Presence in the Room? It mingles all this:

• Both Traditional Enlightenment
  • And personal charisma
  • Plus exceptional eloquence
  • And the karma to gain admiration
  • Finally, she’s used her free will to gracefully live with that fame.

All this shows up in that chakra databank. Seeming like a great big WOW!

#6. Toni Morrison Celebrity Aura Reading. Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Appeal

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Unsurprising for you, by now, Blog-Buddies?

Quality

Like for anyone living in Traditional Enlightenment, life is bliss. Joyfully witnessing her life. All the while, effortlessly anchored in bliss.

Shocking or not, here’s how I experienced this Toni Morrison databank: Like the essence of an orgasm. Whoa, huh?!

Due to the reason that this form of Enlightenment causes bliss. Such as having a 24/7 connection to the Divine. Effortlessly enjoying “being God.”

Meanwhile what remains of “being human”? Not much. Instead, human experiences bring delicious contrast. Specifically, the fun leaping from human to Divine. Leaping in consciousness! Transcending human experiences, one at a time. Again and again, tasting infinity.

#7. Toni Morrison Celebrity Aura Reading. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Similarly. 🙂

Quality

Seems like her experiences of human emotion float. Like decorating a tranquil sea of bliss. Iridescently floating. Sweet!

#8. Toni Morrison Celebrity Aura Reading. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Magnificently!

Quality

Almost all of life is bliss. On the surface, sure. Conflicts can arise. Automatically, Morrison takes care of them. God sure isn’t flustered! And Toni’s consciousness emphasizes God. No longer.

Seemingly, nothing changes with conflicts. Due to Traditional Enlightenment, these conflicts barely register.

#9. Toni Morrison Celebrity Aura Reading. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Equally right-sized as the others.

Quality

Because of Toni’s quality of Enlightenment, illusions don’t matter. Therefore, using power or not using it? Hardly matters. Bliss stays the same.

Of course, like anyone in Enlightenment… Toni Morrison does spontaneous right action.

Noteworthy: Folks in Age of Awakening Enlightenment also do that. Only spontaneous right action inwardly feels different. And outwardly brings forth different auric modeling.

For sure, living now, it’s an exciting time to learn about Enlightenment. Both varieties. Especially the new kind.

Rest assured: Your soul will choose whichever one is right for you. Even your conscious mind probably has a preference. Provided that you can think independently.

And why does independence matter? Due to the dominance in collective consciousness of ideas about Traditional Enlightenment.

#10. Toni Morrison Celebrity Aura Reading.Throat Chakra Databank for Communication

Symbolic Size

Probably you can guess, Blog-Buddies! 80 feet.

Quality

Beneath her words lies bliss.

And bliss underlies her voice.

Altogether, Toni Morrison had lifelong communication talent. But after moving into Enlightenment? Quite automatically, she communicated better than ever.

Ethan says:

Beautiful! What an inspiration.

Living on Earth says:

WOW!!

What an incredible woman, writer and a teacher. I’m so inspired just by reading about her use of free will and auric modeling when she was alive.

Living on Earth says:

She is one of the best examples I’ve read who successfully maintained to be in Traditional Enlightenment in the early years of Age of Awakening.

Living on Earth says:

What jumps out to me the most is how she continuously chose to use her free will to utilize her potential in life and bring so much grace and compassion into the world.

Now more than ever, its so vital to use your power and free will to shape your life the way you want to live.

Living on Earth says:

Thank you for introducing her to us Rose.

I sure will come back again to read her aura for a delightful experience!

Thanks for your latest contributions here, ETHAN and LIVING ON EARTH. Comments #3 and 4 particularly jumped out at me.

Sadly, it is somewhat rare for people to be able to maintain Traditional Enlightenment. One of the tricky things about living in the early years of the Age of Awakening. On the other hand, we now have Age of Awakening Enlightenment, which started up in 2012 and offers whole new possibilities for us humans!

Eve says:

I didn’t know that she was living in traditional Enlightenment, so it’s interesting to see how that played out in her chakra databanks.

It’s inspiring how she managed to live in a way that maintained that state of consciousness, especially given her fame.

Isn’t that fascinating, EVE. Like other Blog-Buddies here who live in the different kind of Enlightenment, Age of Awakening Enlightenment, that comparison becomes especially fascinating.

And I completely agree with you about your last sentence in that comment of yours.

Liane says:

Root Chakra Databank for Presence In The Room: Fils every inch of space.

Permeates with calmness mixed with excitement. People’s hearts might beat a little faster in her presence.

Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Appeal:

Large. Electric.

Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness:

Large. She is aware of all of her emotions… thinking they are all beautiful and useful. Nothing goes to waste.

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict:

Medium. She doesn’t hunt down conflict, but she does address it – almost aggressively. She stands up for herself very effectively and efficiently. Then moves on.

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power:

Medium. She simply does what she needs to do as a matter of course. (appropriately) There’s a smoothness about her use of power; she’s very accomplished.

Throat Chakra Databank for Communication:

Large. Communication (to her) is a privilage. Every word (or form) is spoken with honor and truth.

LIANE, what fun to read this! And I’ll bet you had fun doing this aura reading as well.

Commenting as a teacher of energetic literacy, I’ve got only one suggestion — a teachable moment for all who are reading, as well as you. Something minor, but with important implications. Oooh, curious yet?

Take another look at Comment #11, if you would. One tweak would be important.

At this part: ” She is aware of all of her emotions.”

Reading somebody’s aura, whether generalizing (with Stage 1 Energetic Literacy) or doing a standard chakra reading (which would be Stage 2 Energetic Literacy ) or what you did — hooray! — a chakra databank reading (using your wonderful Stage 3 Energetic Literacy)…

Are you learning about Toni Morrison’s conscious mind? Which is how most people would interpret, ” She is aware of all of her emotions”? Of course not!

Researching chakra databanks, you could have explored a Divine-level (Higher Self-level) gift of her soul.

But, following my lead, you researched the more practical aspect: Morrison’s astral-level energies in the chakra databank. Corresponding, in psychological terms, to her subconscious mind.

So, here’s my suggestion, LIANE and fans of LIANE who have also been gaining good skills of energetic literacy. Add one word when telling a client. Or writing down the aura reading, like for publication here.

That one word adds context, since you’re communicating. Helping you to avoid creating confusion. (And, okay, I’m going to change one other word, give the context.)

So here’s my suggested rewrite, concerning Toni Morrison’s Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness:

Large. Subconsciously, she is aware of all of her emotions. Knowing they are all beautiful and useful. Nothing goes to waste.

Liane says:

Ah, I love the re-write. I also love your teachable moments.

Liane says:

Researching Toni Morrison’s aura was a joy, and truly inspiring.

No surprise she is in Traditional Enlightenment!

Thanks, LIANE. Different types of Enlightenment ARE different.

Isn’t it a privilege to be able to research and experience this? Especially when the vast majority of Enlightenment coaches don’t yet have energetic literacy. Not yet, anyway.

Jennifer says:

Wow this was so inspiring, thank you Rose!

I’ve always loved her writing, ever since I read Beloved all the way back in middle school (in retrospect, not sure why the grown ups let me read it given its…adult themes), though I think The Bluest Eye might be my favorite book of hers.

Jennifer says:

It is so beautiful to learn her auric modeling was just as divine as her writing (pun intended 😉

Jennifer says:

Quick question—would you mind elaborating on what you meant by the “spontaneous right action” people in Enlightenment can take?

I think I might have a general idea what you mean but you’re such a great teacher, I’d appreciate it if you could explain further. 😊

JENNIFER, thanks for all you’ve added here.

Answering your “quick question” has taken up all of my work day so far. Since it required a blog post. Haha. Expect to see it within a week, Dear You.

Liane says:

It is a privilage to have (and use) stage 3 energetic literacy. I hope to never take it for granted.

Because it’s so effortless, it’s strange to think that this isn’t mainstream in the world of Enlightenment coaches.

Just in case any of you are wondering…. Traditional Enlightenment is NOT better than Age of Awakening Enlightenment. Despite all the allure from thousands of years of buildup in collective consciousness.

Yes, I’ve got some blogging to do.

LIANE, you’re exactly right. And yet none of the great world gurus had Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. For example, the one I knew so well, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

He had Stage 1 Energetic Literacy. (Details will follow in some blog post or other.) And he said we would develop aura reading like his while in advanced Enlightenment. Not basic “cosmic consciousness” but God consciousness.

Well, look, it wasn’t the Age of Awakening yet. I’m not blaming the great world gurus here. They helped to complete the Age of Faith.

But I can give you the example of Gladys, a close personal friend (until she moved into extreme spiritual addiction). She had lived in God Consciousness and progressed all the way to “Unity Consciousness” and even “Brahman Consciousness.”

Yet she never progressed past Stage 1 Energetic Literacy. And so she’d sometimes ask me to do aura reading for her.

In retrospect, I think she valued the info. But never respected the new kind of Enlightenment, Age of Awakening Enlightenment. She humored me, hoping some day I would move into the “real” kind, Traditional Enlightenment.

Liane says:

Getting past stage 1 and stage 2 literacy is practical. I have a general question, not specific to any one spiritual teacher, or people like Gladys mentioned in comments # 31 and 32. (yourself excluded, of course!)

Because stage 3 literacy is efforless, as well as practical, does it get overlooked because it is so uncomplicated?

What a great question, LIANE. I’m going to give it the detailed answer it deserves, point by point.

#1. Stage 3 Energetic Literacy isn’t “overlooked.” Not more than all of energy spirituality in general or Rosetree Energy Spirituality in particular. These are innovations. Hence this article on the 10 Trademarks of RES. First (and usually the only) trademark in that entire field! Be it aura reading, empath coaching, etc. etc.

#2. Evidently people have to be pretty awake spiritually to even be interested.

Like you, LIANE. Like other Blog-Buddies.

By comparison, I’ve had many experiences like this one. After spending my afternoon giving a free talk on Face Reading Secrets®, Gladys from the workshop came over to me with tremendous glee. She said (to paraphrase):

I know everything you’re talking about here. Of course, I do Reiki. But it’s really all the same isn’t it? Isn’t it w * o * n * d * e * r * f * l * l ?

Actually, it isn’t all the same. This system of aura reading. The Empath Empowerment® system, in contrast to all the copycats. etc., etc. etc.

As you Blog-Buddies, thankfully, appreciate. Yet the majority of people can’t yet wrap their heads around any differences at all.

#3. These advances in energetic literacy haven’t been interesting to the big publishing houses. So the Rosetree Energy Spirituality skills haven’t been given the boost of fame, public acclaim, and whatever else rhymes with that.

Decades ago, I was courted by Hay House, Celestial Arts, and the third biggest New Age publisher, Sounds True. All three of them expressed big interest, then rejected my work. And why? It’s sophisticated. And maybe too different from their usual cash cows.

For example, I remember vividly a conversation with the Acquisitions Editor at Celestial Arts. She complained about the “Questioning technique.” (Without which, as you know, Liane, the kind of aura reading you’ve learned wouldn’t be effortless. Nor would it involve co-creating with the Divine.”)

“That’s too complicated for our readers,” the editor told me knowingly. “We can’t publish anything like that. Make that simpler or we can’t publish your book.”

#4. (And I’ll end the list here, though I could go on.) Countless people have vested interests in staying within what they’ve learned so far. Anything authentically new gets rejected immediately. (Rejection not based, evidently, on quality or usefulness, let alone effortlessness.)

Regarding auras, collective consciousness tells everybody, “AURA means seeing the colours.” Or folks are used to preening as “gifted clairvoyants.” Or, else, they might be like one of my workshop sponsors of yore, whom I’ll call “Joe.”

Here I’ll report on a phone call before I gave a workshop at the XYZ Academy. My sponsor Joe appeared very excited to be talking to me. But not because he was actually the least bit interested in the form of energetic literacy that I teach, it turned out.

No no! He proceeded to brag, for quite a long time actually, about how he faithfully practiced, squinting at auras every single day for over a year. Until finally he could see the colours. And now, of course, he had become a gifted, clairvoyant aura reader. Hadn’t it all been worth it!

So no, LIANE, “too easy” isn’t probably the reason why most aura enthusiasts have no clue yet about this powerful, new system of aura reading. Just take a look at what you find if you search on AURA, for instance. Not a word about the only trademarked system for aura reading in America. The kind you’ve succeeded at learning, and which will bring you fresh rewards year after year.

What’s popular instead? Click on that previous link and you’ll see.

So, here’s the practical part. For more people to find out about the kind of aura reading you do, please reach out, Blog-Buddies.

Such as the simple idea in this recent blog post about helping search engines to find energy spirituality in general (and Rosetree Energy Spirituality in particular).

Invite friends to check out all the celebrity aura readings here. Or tell them how you’ve learned the kind of aura reading that counts as real energetic literacy. Share blog posts through email or Facebook. If you watch any of my YouTube videos, like this one, please give it a thumbs up.

Invite friends to take the generously proportioned Free Intro to the Aura Reading Collection of Online Workshops.

By all means, keep reading auras. Whether you have friends who do that yet or not!

And know that, in my experience, you’all are important leaders because you support all this.

Personally, you make such a difference for me. Fact is, for every one of you who comments at my blog, I’ve personally encountered sooooooooo many people like aforementioned Gladys or Joe. Where I’ve poured my heart into giving them a workshop or session, and they’ve hardly heard a word I was saying. Thank God, I’m inspired enough to keep going regardless, and I thank you as well.

Liane says:

Thank you for answering my question.

Aura Reading Through All Your Senses is effortless and uncomplicated – after learning the skills. Learning them wasn’t hard, by any means, but, your’re right, they are sophisticated. And trademarked! (thankful for the reminder!)

Liane says:

I’m grateful and proud to be a part of RES, with it’s cutting-edge-everything.

The least I can do is copy and paste the Empath Empowerment page in my search engine, along with the Rosetree Energy Spirituality (About) page. Been remembering to do it at least once a day.

Liane says:

Talking about RES with other people isn’t my strong suit… yet.

Gaining skills and living The New Strong, is. I’m content to do my part via auric modeling; being the leader in my neck of the woods.

Thanks, LIANE. Regarding your Comment #48… I’ve been opening up my browser and typing in whatever RES specialty, like all the categories at the end of each post. If something RES comes up on the first page, I’ll click on it. Otherwise, I’ll add to my search, “Rosetree.” And click on what comes up there.

Today was a bit of a breakthrough, actually. Because I searched on energy spirituality today. It didn’t even show up on the first page, so there’s more work to do. But I also searched on “energy spirituality”… And look what I found!

Regarding your Comment #49, LIANE, of course that counts as leadership. And so do all the magnificent aura readings that you’ve done at this blog.

Bringing joy to my heart. Helping to inspire others to learn these skills. And also probably inspiring somebody I care about a lot — YOU.

Liane says:

I thank God, too, that you are still inspired!

Awe! And here’s a little something extra to celebrate: We’re about 9 comments shy of crossing over into 52,000 comments from you Blog-Buddies. (My many comments do not count in that total. They’re counted separately.)

Liane says:

Yay! I clicked on the link you provided in comment #50. Wonderful!

Living on Earth says:

Comment #46

I’m so incredibly grateful and happy that you never gave up and continue to have the inspiration.

Living on Earth says:

Even in the face of great disinterest or ignorance from others. There is a reason YOU are the one doing this incredible generous work!

Living on Earth says:

If I can say this without sounding arrogant, (and I think many here would agree) us “leaders” need you and your work very much.

I can’t speak for everyone but for those of us who care deeply about evolving and growing, your work is absolutely vital!

Living on Earth says:

Beyond a shadow of a doubt, RES alone has helped me thousandfold in accelerating my Spiritual Growth and having a genuine interest in my own Human life.

LIANE and LIVING ON EARTH, thanks for your comments, as always.