Skilled Empath Merges DISCERNMENT JAMBOREE

Skilled Empath Merges. Here’s an aura photo of Rose Rosetree BEFORE doing any Skilled Empath Merges

Skilled Empath Merges. Do you know why they matter?

Hey, are you even entirely sure what they are? Guess what! Here are 5 reasons why Skilled Empath Merges can matter to you.

First, Though, What IS a Skilled Empath Merge?

During a Skilled Empath Merge, an empath purposely experiences what it is like to be another person.

Vividly experiences it. And in such a way that the empath can communicate the particulars.

Way beyond being a “people person.” Or being perceptive.

AFTER doing a Skilled Empath Merge, here’s Rose Rosetree’s aura again, via an aura picture

Only an empath can do this particular kind of deeper perception. Fortunately, being an empath is hardly rare.

Actually, there’s an excellent chance that you… Yes, you who are reading this article… There’s a very good chance that you were born as an empath. Since 1 out of 20 people is born that way. Gifted for life.

(Curious to learn what those gifts might be? This article lays out 15 different empath gifts you might have.)

Here come five ways that you might benefit from Skilled Empath Merge. Either learning how to do one. Or else enjoying the benefit of my doing one to help you.

Distinguishing Skilled from Unskilled Empath Merges Can Help You a Lot

Today you won’t find another Empath Coach who understands both unskilled and skilled. That matters for the quality of learning, as I’ll discuss later in this article.

But here I have something else to empower you. Although, if you’re an empath, I can teach you how to do Skilled Empath Merges… Mostly, I emphasize helping you to have a great quality of life.  Such as spontaneously becoming more interested in yourself. And less apt to (unhelpfully and unnecessarily) have your awareness flit over to others. Like, putting them first instead of putting your own sweet self first!

Study with me as long as you like. Whether or not you choose to learn the super-advanced part, it matters that your Empath Coach can do it. And even do it well enough to teach it.

Besides, I do a Skilled Empath Merge with you at the start of just about any personal session of Energy Spirituality.

Now, let’s get into those five benefits.

Skilled Empath Merges Benefit #1. A Distinction to Help ALL Empaths

Really important, Skilled Empath Merge is completely different from doing an empath merge. As in, unskilled empath merge.

• You see, unskilled empaths do these unhelpful empath merges many times a day. Every day. Not that the empaths consciously know what they’re doing.
  • And it gets worse. Because after every unskilled merge, the empaths’ aura takes home an energetic souvenir: Imported STUFF, stuck at aura level. No wonder, unskilled empaths suffer.

But if you’re an empath, don’t worry.  I can teach you to protect yourself energetically from Imported STUFF. Consider learning the skills of Empath Empowerment®. Since there’s nothing like this trademarked method for improving your quality of life… for the rest of your life.

Quite easily, you can learn the essentials… courtesy of this how-to book. Just read one short chapter a day. Later that day, do up to 10 minutes of easy homework.

Voila! After 30 days, you’re a skilled empath. As a result, you’re soooooo done with those icky unskilled empath merges. Energetically, you get your life back. For example, you can read the last chapter in “The Empowered Empath – Quick & Easy.” There you’ll find 10 success stories from skilled empaths who’ve learned Empath Empowerment. Such human results, and results that are so individual!

Bottom Line, Fellow Empaths

Why can I help you to stop doing those unskilled empath merges? First and foremost, back in the 1990s, when developing America’s first system for helping empaths, I had learned how to do Skilled Empath Merges.

This brought me great insight into what was going on with the consciousness of unskilled empaths. And that’s how I could tell when my students learned how to stop doing the icky kind.

Any time we’re together in a session of Empath Coaching, guess what? Early on I’ll do a Skilled Empath Merge with you. Just to learn what’s going on with your consciousness.

Skilled Empath Merges Benefit #2. The Most Insightful Celebrity Readings

So many people search the internet for celebrity readings. Usually, they’re psychic readings.

By contrast, Rose Rosetree’s version of Energy Spirituality takes an altogether different approach.

Several approaches, actually. Specifically, this Celebrity Readings blog post you’ll find three different kinds of deeper perception:

Some are guest posts from Blog-Buddies. Others are ones I’ve done over the years. Seems to me, a Skilled Empath Merge reveals more — even — than the other two sets.

So that’s one way you can benefit from this consciousness technology… even if you’re not an empath.

Also, regularly this blog holds contests where you can make your personal requests for Celebrity Readings. If you win, there’s a free Skilled Empath Merge in your future!

Skilled Empath Merges Benefit #3. Definitely Your Potential, If You’re an Empath

When you think about your potential as an empath, what comes to mind?

To be a skilled empath, you don’t have to do that extra step and become a Master Empath. (Meaning: Someone who knows a variety of techniques for doing Skilled Empath Merge.)

What matters most? Having an excellent life. And, speaking as an empath coach, you’ll find this to be true:

Unskilled empaths are less effective than non-empaths.

But skilled empaths are more effective than non-empaths.

That’s because we’re ultra-perceptive. Plus, we can learn to do Skilled Empath Merge.

After months or years of enjoying life as a skilled empath, I’m here to help you to make that upgrade. Adding this extra way to enjoy your Technique Time.

Skilled Empath Merges Benefit #4. Giant Steps in Personal Growth & Spiritual Awakening

Learning how to safely experience in consciousness what it is like to be a completely different person? Wow, there’s nothing else like it.

Like experiencing multiple reincarnations, for just a minute at a time. And all the while, remaining yourself.

Already you know (or can guess): Every technique I’ve developed for Skilled Empath Merge gives you:

1. A quality experience of what it’s like to be your “Discovery Person.”
  2. A chance to open your heart of compassion
  3. The ability to gain an advantage in business
  4. And an advantage in your personal relationships
  5. Also — muy importante — zero Imported STUFF.

Not too shabby!

Skilled Empath Merges Benefit #5. Clarity for Choosing Your Empath Coach

Most important for you…

Who Can Distinguish Skilled from Unskilled Empath Merges?

If you were looking for a powerful consumer test for choosing an expert to guide you, there you’d have it.

Today I doubt that you’ll find another Empath Coach who understands both. Like somebody who can, personally, do Skilled Empath Merges.

For example, today’s survey of the empath marketplace. Via google.

#1. Empath Empowerment. 538,000 hits.

#2. Empowered Empath. 294,000 hits.

Note: All these “experts” began using that term after I published “The Empowered Empath – Quick & Easy” and “The Empowered Empath: Owning, Embracing and Managing Your Special Gifts.: One does wonder, can’t these other empath teachers do better than imitate?

#3. Skilled Empath Merge. 66,000 hits.

Sure, if you’re an empath, I can teach you how to do them. Mostly, you’ll find that this Empath Coach emphasizes having a great quality of life. Such as spontaneously becoming more interested in yourself. Also, becoming less apt to (unhelpfully and unnecessarily) let your awareness flit over to others. Like, putting them first instead of putting your own sweet self first!

Study with me as long as you like. Whether or not you choose to learn the super-advanced part, what matters? How I can use Skilled Empath Merge for helping YOU.

Keep Your Comments Coming

As this thread has emerged, some of you have been sending in quotes about empath advice. Given by other teachers.

Including some who use my terms of art: Empath Empowerment. And Empowered Empath.

Feel free to comment with one or more quotes. Seeking to have me clarify the differences between what that person teaches. Contrasting with what’s available here. The Energy Spirituality perspective!

1. Just name the person.
  2. Name the website or link.
  3. And then quote away.
  4. Fascinating differences, as you’ll see.

Please Choose NEW People. So Far We’ve Discussed these Resources

1. aconsciousrethink.com
  2. Aletheia Luna, lonerwolf.com
  3. Blavity.com
  4. Eggshell Therapy
  5. Happy Empath
  6. Joanna Schmidt
  7. Judith Orloff, MD.
  8. liveboldandbloom.com
  9. Michal Spiegelman
  10. Peter Onan
  11. Spirit Heal
  12. Tara Meyer-Robson

On a related note, here’s another opinion of mine:

Nobody has to live as a psychic. That’s a choice. Whereas being wired as an empath is for life, and it’s not a choice.

So I hope all of you readers will share this idea with your friends. Since psychics who aim to influence folks in the “empath market” often claim that empaths are psychics. We are not.

Kylie Sparks says:

Fascinating discussion Rose. I especially liked your explanation in comments 217-227 of how a psychic without energetic literacy could completely misunderstand what they are observing about an empath’s aura (in a stage 1 energetic literacy kind of way) and how much more practical information that person could get from an RES healing session.

Kylie Sparks says:

How about this quote by the website “Eggshell Therapy”

Definiton: An empath: “A hyper-empathic person…

Kylie Sparks says:

“is someone who is extremely sensitive to the emotions and energy of people,…

Kylie Sparks says:

“animals,

Kylie Sparks says:

“and to the elements in the environment.

Kylie Sparks says:

“They are acutely aware of the feeling tones,

Kylie Sparks says:

“nuance,

Kylie Sparks says:

“subtexts and…

Kylie Sparks says:

“energy current of their surroundings.

Kylie Sparks says:

“Their senses are so acute that they feel as though they ‘absorb’ others’ emotions beyond their conscious control.

Kylie Sparks says:

“In its extremity, this ability can even seem mystical.”

KYLIE, thank you so much for this. As with other comments longer than two short paragraphs, I’ve chunked it up. Actually, I chunked this one up more than usual, because it was absolutely packed with ideas.

First of all, I’d like to give credit to the author. Although I don’t agree with any of it, I found Eggshell Therapy’s Host [later, I’ll just call “him” “the Eggshell empath expert”] — to be uncommonly thoughtful as an empath expert, packing that single paragraph with ideas… as good writers tend to do.

Now to make some fine distinctions. Why read this, Blog-Buddies? To help protection you against similar confusions. And the well-meaning Eggshell empath expert has given us loads of them.

By gaining conscious clarity about “what isn’t quite right,” your gaining discernment for future situations. That’s my hope, anyway.

Now, back to Comment #303. Right away, there’s an interesting definition of being an empath: “A hyper-empathic person…”

So many are confused about whether empath means empathic or empathy. So let’s do a bit of research.

Empath, according to the system of Empath Empowerment, means simply this:

A person with at least one lifelong gift for directly experiencing what it is like to be another person.

Evidently, I’m a bit of an outlier. Okay, a pioneer outlier, since I’m likely the most experienced Empath Coach in America. (Ask why, if you’re curious.)

Here’s what I just did. I googled on meaning of the word empath. Then I read every single definition on the first page of hits. Each one was completely wrong or somewhat wrong or just definitely wrong.

However, when I googled on the meaning of the word empathid I found a refreshing consensus.

Empathic means showing an ability to understand and share the feelings of another. It’s about feelings. By contrast, as in the recent blog post about Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais, he’s an empath with many talents. But none of them involves understanding and sharing another person’s emotions.

Furthermore, just to get all three terms sorted out, I googled on the meaning of the word empathy. FYI, this is my favorite definition that I found on the first page of hits:

“The term “empathy” is used to describe a wide range of experiences. Emotion researchers generally define empathy as the ability to sense other people’s emotions, coupled with the ability to imagine what someone else might be thinking or feeling.”

So the Eggshell empath expert has defined empath in terms of empathic, and just added an exaggerator.

To me, that’s about as logical as saying that pink means hyper-vermillion. Just as vermillion isn’t pink, empathic (and empathy) aren’t really the same thing. As long as people don’t understand what an empath is, maybe not such a promising start to advising all of us empaths.

In case you’d like to learn more than most people apparently understand so far about being an empath, you might enjoy checking out the 15 different empath gifts that you can read about at this article.

Most noteworthy: 13 out of 15 are NOT about emotions.

Curiouser and curiouser, the Eggshell empath expert then begins to define his scope of what (he thinks) and empath has all those feelings about. Quite some list. Starting with:

Being ” extremely sensitive to the emotions and energy of people” (my italics)

Emotions and energy? Energy? And thus the Eggshell empath expert begins to include in his definition of empaths… people who are energy sensitive.

According to my research, 1 in 20 people has at least 1 empath gift. (Not necessarily about emotions, as you know by now.) But how many people are energy sensitive?

Everybody who wants to be! That’s who’s energy sensitive. And that’s why so many people you meet — including loads of people who aren’t empaths — are doing energy talk like crazy.

As you may know, I’ve published an entire book about why this is. (And how to avoid getting overly infatuated with energy sensitivity.) In case you’re curious, here is the scope of this self-help book.

It’s practical, how this book aims to help to everyone who is energy sensitive — and energy-noticing is throwing their lives out of whack.

Let’s be clear. The unique skill set in “The New Strong” is entirely different from the Empath Empowerment skill set in books like “The Empowered Empath – Quick & Easy.” Oops, Mr. Eggshell!

His throw-everything-together approach reminds me of what I’ve learned about medieval physicians. Basically, they were called “barbers.”

You’d go to one to cut your hair. Or, if needed, to amputate a leg.

Honestly, Blog-Buddies, I think that Empath Coaches in the future will look upon the overall state of the art today, and they’ll ponder, “Did they really think it was wise for a barber to do amputations? And just how good were those haircuts?”

Only more like, empath skills are completely different from learning how to use our New Vibrational Freedom in the (at this time, 2019) the still very-new Age of Awakening.

According to Comment #305, the Eggshell empath expert also believes that we hyper-empathic folk have what I call “Animal Empath Ability.”

Only I consider that a separate gift. You know, with its very own name. Because plenty of empaths don’t have that one. While some who DO have that particular empath gift do not have any others. Phew!

Comment #306 particular intrigues me, since according to the Eggshell expert, we hyper-sensitive people are also empathic about “the elements in the environment.”

Now, “the environment”? I kind of get that. Although, as you might know — or guess — I break that out into a stand-alone empath gift, “Environmental Empath Ability.”But what’s this bit about the elements?

Does this empath expert believe that, on a typical Tuesday morning, we empaths might be communing with:

Cobalt * Copper * Einsteinium * Helium * Hydrogen * and Krypton?

You see, I happen to believe than any professional coach has a professional responsibility (maybe even a sacred responsibility) to bring clarity and real help. To bring truth.

Not to turn our faculties for discernment into something approaching noodles made out of a zucchini.

Of course, you Blog-Buddies are welcome to share your interpretations all the way through to what’s quoted in Comment #312: “In its extremity, this ability can even seem mystical.”

But I’m just going to comment on that last fascinating one about extremities, or maybe in extremis, and defintely/possibly mystical.

I’ve got a hunch about the Eggshell empath expert’s possible source of inspiration. In my role as an Enlightenment Coach, I’ve encountered some folks who take drugs, such as Ecstasy.

And then they write about how, when stoned, they do things like:

* Become an empath.
    * Turn others into empaths.
    * Heal animals.
    * Turn animals into empaths.

Just today, I helped a client who’s looking for a new housing situation. Joe sent me a photo of her possible new roommate Gladys. In the photo, Gladys looked pleasant enough — kind of cute, actually.

But detailed research into her chakra databanks suggested that Gladys has another roomate as it were… weed. Plenty of people are stoners, high on one chemical or another. Of course, I don’t know for sure if that number includes Mr. Eggshell. (BTW, Joe decided to move elsewhere.)

Georgetta says:

Thank you Rose and Blog-buddies for all this great sharing of very important Empath information.

I found another proclaimed Empath Coach on the internet whom I would be interested to hear your response to her ideas on Empaths and what she can do for them.

Georgetta says:

I must admit, I felt disgusted in the words she used to describe the poor suffering empaths and how her coaching can accomplish goals such as this:

“Live as a Fifth Dimensional being in a Third Dimensional body.” and “Trust the intuitive messages that arise out of your sensitivities.”

Georgetta says:

Yikes! All this “woo-woo” talk and I just wanted to speed click out of there!

Blah, doesn’t sound empowering to me and more like an open invitation to become a space cadet and to get further from functioning like a normal human being.

Georgetta says:

I cannot believe this is good for any empath, now that I am an actually empowered and normal functioning Human who is a Skilled Empath!

Georgetta says:

Thank you for your good advice for anyone who seeks out Empath Coaching and how to be more discerning to whom they go to for coaching.

I chose you for your authenticity and the results I obtained from your books.

Georgetta says:

My results from Empath Empowerment Coaching with Rose has been far from spaced out to right on the surface human results of better relationships, career and more joy and confidence in my daily life.

There is no paying attention to how I am grounded and listening or trusting the random intuitive messages, like this particular coach emphasizes to do.

Georgetta says:

This is a big SAFETY flag for me.

I don’t want to have unknown sourced information pouring into me on and off all day! How can that be good? How could spacey experiences be empowering? That make no logical sense.

Georgetta says:

Thank you for your thoughts on this Rose!

This coach appears to me to be ignorant and also quite spaced out!

GEORGETTA, I appreciate these comments from you so much! Funnily enough, Blog-Buddy GRAHAM flagged this same empath expert.

GRAHAM’s Comments #274-276 gave a similar quote. This coincidence was possible because, as Blog Monitor, I’ve been holding many comments for days, putting them through and then commenting. So you wouldn’t have had a chance to see this comment sequence. Or my response.

You might say, I went to town in responding. Since GRAHAM sent just three comments. Whereas my response went from Comment #277 – 301!

What you’ve added here brings home the human impact of following the advice of empath experts, New Age-style energy healers, and others who take on the grave responsibility of helping those who seek more clarity on how to move forward along their paths in life.

I heard a real cry of the heart in your words, particularly that wise Comment #342. Thank you so much for sharing your experience here.

As I spend hour after hour, going through the various (fascinating) quotes that some of you Blog-Buddies have sent me — and we’re not done yet — sometimes I’ve wondered, is it weird that I’m doing all this? Will anybody even care?

Yet I do believe that discernment about empath skills is important. So even if some of you just read a few comments here, or 20, or 100 — may it educate you and help you to make better choices.

Your cry of the heart has refreshed mine, GEORGETTA. Thank you.

Just published this morning: A blog post about hating on narcissists. Something that many of us empaths are told almost as a matter of catechism. Judith Orloff-style catechism.

This throwaway comment from today’s post might interest you: Seriously, check out how many of today’s empath experts have published even one “Skilled Empath Merge.” Seems to me, this skill is obligatory for anyone doing professional work as an empath coach. Yet the number of empath experts at the previous link might shock you.

Liane says:

Seeing this google search was a little eye-opening.

Liane says:

I know how comfortable I have become with the amount of information available here at RES (books, blog, workshops, sessions); there’s never a need to search outside to see what else is available.

So, to see that you are the only one (THE ONLY ONE!) who has done (and teaches) Skilled Empath Merges boggles the mind.

Liane says:

Guess it just isn’t trendy yet.

The other ’empath experts’ haven’t caught on to truth in advertising : )

Isn’t that something, LIANE!

After close to 12 years of blogging, I finally started writing blog posts like this one, supplying discernment. Because I have known about what was going on. And evidently I haven’t been pro-active enough in bringing discernment to bear.

And, thus, this continues to be an ongoing thread. Where any of you Blog-Buddies can seek — and find — some very different writing online from other empath teachers.

COMMENT away. Citing the name of the person, maybe the website, and definitely a quote. I’ll chunk it up and then supply my point of view about what is different in my approach.