Earth School. Back to School!

Earth School. Seek no further for an amazing mystery school. You’re already here.

Earth School. Lucky us, to be living on The Learning Planet!

At this back-to-school time of year, let’s share our thoughts about school. Not just the neighborhood elementary school. Where noisy children run around screaming at recess.

Instead, how about we consider a spiritual mystery about earth as a place for learning? A mystery that we can solve, in part, today. Because, if you think about it, an answer lies right under your nose.

Why can reading this article help your spiritual evolution? Simply by upgrading your recognition of one essential fact: Every human you meet — self included — is living on “The Learning Planet.”

Earth School is a Planet Built for Spiritual Evolution

Of course, God has created loads of other worlds. Personally, I don’t know about most of them right now. Nor do I have any desire to meet Extra-Terrestrials, ETs.

But humans? Yum! Especially human-type people living on earth? Now that’s a privilege.

Back in the day, I read all the books by Robert Monroe. Since this man struck me as a reasonable person, not weird. Did you know? He happened to coin the term “Out of body experience.” (OOBE) Also, he meticulously documented his travels to other worlds.

Altogether, his books made a pleasant-tasting mush in my memory. Kind of like some really delicious ice cream. But with more chew texture. 😉

Specifically, one idea from Monroe really stuck in my mind.

Earth School Is THE Happening Place for Spiritual Evolution

To paraphrase Monroe:

Many souls never dare to incarnate on earth. Not even once. Since life here is so challenging. Essentially, this a place where you can evolve faster than in any other world.

Wherever you go in the universe, you can tell who’s had a human lifetime on earth. That soul is marked with a special beauty.

Even a terrible lifetime. Like making awful choices: Hurting people. Cheating. Stealing.

Even during a lifetime like that, a soul evolves enormously.

What, Exactly, Makes a Human Life on Earth School So Special?

First of all, before the incarnation begins, we make a Life Contract. (Not that these are unique to Earth lifetimes. Still, it’s part of the fascination. When enrolling at Earth School some souls are ridiculously ambitious. This shows in choices they make for their Life Contract.)

BTW, my memoir includes several chapters on choosing a Life Contract. Designed with the purpose of awakening your own sense of when you made your Life Contract for living here NOW.

Second, we humans have enormous free will. Far beyond any other kind of creation here. Whether vegetable, mineral, or animal.

Remember, earlier in this post I wrote that our spiritual evolution isn’t altogether mysterious. Since “an answer lies right under your nose”?

What’s there, exactly, under your nose? Your mouth! That super-clever technology that you use for speaking.

Our free will shows in what we say and do.

But Using Our Free Will for WHAT, Exactly?

From my perspective as an Enlightenment Coach, spiritual growth at Earth School depends on just three things:

1. Consciousness. (Your ability to notice things, quite effortlessly.)
  2. Learning. (I’ve just got a hunch that you care about this. However, you may know many others who are no longer curious kids. By now, they disdain learning.)
  3. And each person’s use of free will. (Yes, saying things. Doing things. Making choices.)

During this Lifetime, Our Spiritual Progress Shows

Yet one more reason to gain good energetic literacy! (A.K.A. “Stage 3 Energetic Literacy“) Otherwise, you only find out find out how you’re doing, for sure, at your Life Review.

Incidentally, what happens when we achieve more — spiritually — than we set out to learn? This awesome achievement shows in our auras. Most notably in these these ways:

Earth School Works Like a Big One-Room Schoolhouse

Blog-Buddies, ever hear of the old-fashioned “Little Red Schoolhouse.” All the kids from the town would assemble there. Plus, one very brave teacher.

Our Learning Planet is like that. A big one-room schoolhouse… where the grades are not labeled. Meaning: A person’s consciousness lifestyle doesn’t show.

For instance, as we’ve been discussing lately, Enlightenment doesn’t show. Although many waste time trying to see it, ack! Good luck with that. States of consciousness aren’t literal objects, like toasters.

You can’t spot Enlightenment by looking at a person. Or by feeling it. Or by view any behavior at all. As if you’d be able to tell, simply by vibing people out, “Ooh, I’ve just spotted another person in Enlightenment. Whoopee!”

Check out comments at that aforementioned blog post to gain perspective what we can do successfully. If we’re curious about another person’s state of consciousness.

What’s reasonable, providing truth? Rather than expecting to see a higher state of consciousness in some obvious way. Maybe like some cosmic tattoo.

Hey, It’s Time for YOUR Stories, Comments and Questions

For example, do you have any current project for personal growth? Or spiritual awakening?

Come share your story. This blog is civilized (and monitored). And you’re among friends.

Steve says:

Today hasn’t been the easiest day for me. I really am glad I opened up this blog and found this article.

I guess, the point of “Earth School” is not to have everything be perfect for me, every instant of every day. (Rueful laugh.)

Ethan says:

I really enjoyed this article Rose.

I enjoy this Mystery School calked Earth so much more thanks to RES. Thank you for founding this to make our lives sweeter.

What a lovely sentiment, ETHAN! I’m touched. Thank you.

Jnana says:

Nice to know the bad guys get to chalk up merit points just for coming to Earth School.

As much as I don’t like the dysfunctional people in my life, I’m glad they too, at the end of the day, get to evolve enormously by virtue of their human lifetime.

Lovely and true, JNANA. Thank you for sharing this refreshing perspective.

Jnana says:

Reading this post was like being awakened for a while.

For a brief moment I stopped getting so caught up in my life, saw the bigger picture and the changes I would do well to make.

Jean says:

Thank you Rose. Loved this post.

So helpful.

JEAN, you’re so welcome. Sweet You have inspired me just now.

In a way, that’s only fair. Since the purpose of this post was to inspire us all, reminding us that — from a spiritual perspective — everything is going to be alright. (And even now, there can be so much beauty, learning, and inspiration available to us each and every day.)

Love this post, especially this part: “Will you say things and do things that result in personal growth? Every sweet new day here at Earth School… Brings you a shiny new chance to tell the Universe: YES!”

Very inspiring.

I also love your analogy of the one room school room.

It really is like that–you can not tell whether the person next to you is a kindergartener or a postgraduate!

KYLIE, thank you. Of course, you’ve done something really, really smart to make it easier to learn about your fellow Earth School classmates: Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

Once again, you know that it brings you a big advantage in life, simply having the energy equivalent of word literacy. Not only is this way easier to gain in the Age of Awakening. Like it or not, it’s now far more important. Indispensable, even.

Living on Earth says:

Great reminder Rose… Thank you!

Years ago I’d have been all over the books of Robert Monroe. Now I’m all about learning and living the human life.

Living on Earth says:

My personal experience in this lifetime certainly have not been all about that till last few years (till I discovered RES that is).

Living on Earth says:

So in the spiritual growth sense I may feel like a postgraduate.

But in terms of being a self actualized human individual utilizing their self authority, fully aware and capable of using their free will by saying and doing things (not to mention many daily life skills we humans need) I sure feel as though I’m a kindergartner.

Living on Earth says:

I’m trying my best every moment of every day.

Granted I’m going through quite a lot of changes in my personal life these days. But I’m expanding my comfort zone by facing the challenges and self doubt that creeps in from doing something brand new to me.

Living on Earth says:

What keeps me going and focused on the task is just that. I list the potential steps in front of me, then all I need is to actually say and do things about them.

No other fluff attached to them. If I don’t know anything about it, I look and ask for people who can assist me (this is super new to me, but its getting easier as I practice it more).

Living on Earth says:

Quick example: I found two potential lawyers who can help me.

Used my Stage 3 Energetic Literacy for Aura Reading through their pictures online. Then, I had a pretty clear idea who could help me with what I need and at the level I can afford (cost part – I also made sure to call and ask both their offices for certain types of fees).

Living on Earth says:

Not only my choice saved me the initial $300 I’d have had to spent with the other one, I left the meeting feeling empowered with more options that can actually work for me.

Living on Earth says:

Its amazing truly how powerful you feel when you take action towards something you need/want.

All the while excluding all the energy fluff talk or vibing them but still strongly maintaining your spiritual connection to the Divine through the 20 min daily technique times.

Wow, LIVING ON EARTH, I’m so proud of you.

Not just because you’ve given a great consumer reason to our readers… to get with it already and learn aura reading skills, so you can research potential consultants etc. through regular pix that are all over the internet.

But because it’s as if you’re committing, now, to learning the human-type skills and lessons that are currently yours. Earth School has always been designed for human evolution.

However, you are like uncountable numbers of others who lived through the New Age Years. During that time, we received all kinds of messages, strongly broadcast through media in Collective Consciousness to this day.

Messages that told us to detour. Whether into New Age energy healing or psychic development or meditation… just about anything energy. Rather than a commitment to learning lessons about human life.

Now that you’ve landed back on earth, you can expect to catch up very quickly to people who’ve been living on earth all along. Probably, however, that number is far smaller than you’ve assumed. (Currently, as you know, I estimate the figure at just 10% of people living now.)

Liane says:

Love this post! Sure helps to be reminded that we’re all in this together, in a one room school house. All at different levels of development.

Liane says:

My own spiritual and emotional growth has affected those around me. (some more than others)

Part of learning how to live and enjoy my human life, includes learning how to adjust to each new level of growth – while still maintaining a good portion of ‘normal’ for the sake of those closest to me.

Liane says:

As much as my journey is all about me, I don’t live on a deserted island.

The one room school house analogy gave me the aha that there’s room for everyone to grow (or not).

Liane says:

We’re not put in isolation while we evolve, so part of our growth has to be about learning to be an evolving human being, while in the midst of others.

What a beautiful summary of your life in Earth School’s one room schoolhouse! Thank you, LIANE.