Orthorexia Celebrity Jordan Younger’s Aura

Orthorexia Celebrity Jordan Younger. Do you know anyone whose weight on a scale matters too much?

Orthorexia Celebrity Jordan Younger. Let’s continue this aura reading for physicality.

Have you realized it yet? A Physicality Aura Reading is… Just another way to say, Learning about a Person’s Humanity!

Here we’ve got an Orthorexia Celebrity in Jordan Younger. Certainly, she’s been purifying her diet. And showing off her physical appearance.

But what about the person inside? How is she using her precious opportunity here at Earth School? Like, personal growth. Like, spiritual awakening.

My Passionate Curiosity

I have a passionate curiosity about the contrast between:

• “Perfect on the outside
  • Versus, what has she got going on the inside?

Why do I care about this contrast so much? Maybe it’s because we’ve been doing a lot of blog-commenting lately on contrast. Namely, the ridiculous things that some popular empath teachers tell their followers. Quite a contrast to expectations of wisdom.

And also, gack! Another crazy-making contrast: Between high-and-mighty Enlightenment teachers. Versus the current truth value of their teachings.

Now, Let’s Bring this Curiosity Down to Earth

Seemingly J0rdan’s specialty is simpler. Not helping empaths. Not coaching Enlightenment.

Instead, basically, “Work on your body. Like, drinking green juice. Easy-peasy, your life can be perfect.”

So, you bet, I want to supplement Part One of this series of articles. Introducing you to Jordan. Also to orthorexia. Yet another way that people inadvertently harm themselves.

Ironically, the YouTube celeb could seem like the poster child for white privilege. Yet somehow she wasn’t eating enough.

Why not? Like other orthorexics, what was she trying to do? Nothing less than “eat” physical or spiritual perfection. Until, on the day of the photo used for these two blog posts… Jordan shared how her extreme diet was making her sick. Immediately, she re-branded herself. Becoming a new kind of diet authority. (Am I the only skeptic about this sudden new expertise? Especially given how well her last expertise turned out!)

In Case this Different Kind of Background Helps You Get the Most from this Article

Here goes:

1. First of all, background on reading auras.
  2. And then reading auras for physicality. A new way to explore chakra databanks for a nuanced appreciation.
  3. Quite fascinating for a contrast?  Perhaps you’d like to compare our Part One about Jordan… Comparing to my Physicality Aura Reading of Misty Copeland. Part One or Part Two.

Jordan Younger and Misty Copeland couldn’t be more different. Unless today’s research reveals something highly unexpected. To find out, let’s get started.

#5. Orthorexia Celebrity Jordan Younger. Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

Symbolic Size

2 inches. Quite close to shutdown.

Quality

Considerable pride. Particularly vanity. Altogether, a very high opinion of herself.

And yet the size of Jordan’s chakra databank is reaaaaally small. That teensy, for having a presence in the room?

Sadly, the quality tells me why: Due to numbness about her constant need for more food.

#6. Orthorexia Celebrity Jordan Younger. Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Appeal

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Completely shut down (for now).

Quality

Mostly, Jordan lives in a fantasy world. At least, when it comes to sex.

Simply put, she equates sex appeal with being thin enough. Even at the time of this photo, when she’s starved herself into illness, guess what? Even now, has this chakra databank gotten the new message? Nope.

Clearly, this is an example of how very hard recovery can be. As a result, you may wish to learn more. For instance, you might wish to watch some of the heart-rending interviews with folks recovering from eating disorders. Like this one with Anna Kilar.

Maybe the following comes as no surprise: Provided that you’ve already got professional support for overcoming an eating disorder, guess what? Some sessions of Energy Spirituality-Type Energy HEALING might help. Because just about every day, I help RES clients get STUFF out of their auras. Permanently. (Afterward, helping to wake up a stronger soul expression.)

Simply helping one step at a time. Actually, we can accomplish a lot in each 55-minute session.

#7. Orthorexia Celebrity Jordan Younger. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness

Especially interesting, this one! Since I’ve assumed that one Jordan’s main credential for selling herself as Vlogger has been… Emotional appeal to her follows.

But that doesn’t necessarily translate to awareness of her own emotions. Does it?

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Evidently, a long-term shutdown.

Quality

Disturbingly, it seems that Jordan doesn’t just avoid noticing her emotions. Rather, she’s cruel to herself in the process. And all this has become quite automatic at the level of the chakra databank. (Meaning, both a pattern energetically. Also, a subconscious habit.)

Awwwww.

#8. Orthorexia Celebrity Jordan Younger. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Considerably over-functioning.

Quality

Instead of selling herself as “The Blonde Vegan,” golly! Maybe she could have branded herself as “The Fighting Vegan.”

Since every day is a struggle. According to this chakra databank, anyway.

Imagine this: All day long, Jordan’s fighting her body. And she’ll fight to defend her ideals about the right way to eat. Yet she won’t admit how bad this makes her feel. (See previous chakra databanks I’ve researched today.)

Seems to me, given that, she may always need an external enemy to battle.

Incidentally, nowhere in this chakra databank is this interesting fact: How everything else I’ve found so far in Younger’s aura suggests constant battling. Like, fighting with her own body. Like, self-starvation as an idealistic crusade for perfection.

Thus, she’s numb to her own (optional but constant) inner fighting. While very aware of all the fighting she has to do “out there.” In the world.

#9. Orthorexia Celebrity Jordan Younger. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power

Symbolic Size

40 feet. Finally, a chakra databank within normal range!

Quality

Blog-Buddies, ever hear of Samson? The Biblical hero’s strength lay where?

In his hair.

Sigh! Evidently, at the level of this chakra databank, guess what… Supposedly… Gives Jordan her awesome power?

Did you guess “her thinness”? Then you guessed right.

#10. Orthorexia Celebrity Jordan Younger. Throat Chakra Databank for Communication

Symbolic Size

47 feet. Also within normal range for Jordan.

Quality

How delightful to find something truly lovely in this aura! Seems like Jordan has a lifelong talent for charisma in communication.

In my experience, the quality I’m finding here is a God-given talent. Such as something that featured in designing Jordan’s Life Contract. No wonder she’s become so famous, so young!

May Jordan Younger have a long life. And, along the way, may she find this: Wisdom for using her communication talent… in ways that bring more truth into life!

In Conclusion

What’s the real shocker here? That photo, Jordan looks normal. More on that in our final blog post of this series. Meanwhile…

Meanwhile, has  what you’ve read here… Opened your heart of compassion?

I wonder if any of you Blog-Buddies would dare to comment about folks you have met. Folks with an eating disorder. (Possibly including yourself, in the past.)

Did you admire those anorexics? Or bulimics? Or envy them?

And did you ever wonder, “What could I learn about them with Stage 3 Energetic Literacy?” Because that sure changes how I look at those who pursue “The Anorexic Ideal.

Hey, I’ll go first, giving examples.

Among my unexpected and fun experiences in life, twice I performed in the chorus for the Washington Savoyards.

While rehearsing my part as a “dainty little fairy” in “Iolanthe,” I had a ball. In the process, I made friends with another chorus member, Gladys.

Besides being a terrific singer, and friendly, Gladys was very pretty. Yet I never suspected an eating disorder until we were chatting one day. Here’s a paraphrase of what she told me:

I’m hungry all the time. In the back of my mind, I’m always thinking about it.

When can I eat? What can I eat?

Diana says:

My sister had bulimia but this was hidden to those outside of our home.

Diana says:

From the outside she didn’t look unhealthy, she wasn’t overly thin, and she of course she ate.

Diana says:

The purging was the secret that we lived with.

Diana says:

If I would have been able to read her aura back then I’m sure i’d have a lot of compassion but there was only anger at the time.

Gee, DIANA, that was a rough secret to carry. Thanks for sharing this family story.

If I might ask a question for a quick answer — not some depth answer you would give to a therapist — were you angry because your parents did nothing? Or because she was thinner than you? Or what?

And let’s note this question, however many stories come in from you Blog-Buddies. So often the person with the eating disorder still doesn’t appear too thin.

Including that photo I used today to research Jordan Younger, when she had made herself ill through self-starvation. Or my friend from the Gilbert and Sullivan show, who seemed pretty to me. Not somebody with an eating disorder.

When we’re used to seeing daily images of celebrities and models who live the Anorexic Ideal, what is it going to take for mainstream people to wise up and change our standards.

Beauty does not require extreme thinness. I look forward to a change in culture. Where collective consciousness recognizes how this is a problem. That can only happen (seems to me) when enough people notice that professional skinniness as a problem. And we speak up that this is wrong.

Of course, there are exceptions. Some people, especially those under 30, really do — naturally — look really, really slim.

I think warmly of one of my RES clients, Joe. He was having a fight on the phone with his brother. The brother accused him of having an eating disorder. Meanwhile, Joe was eating an extra-large pizza. (He just was naturally very thin.)

Diana says:

Rose-to answer comment # 8 at that time I didn’t care about her weight- the anger was towards my parents who were letting it happen-she hid the evidence in the house and we just had to deal with that.

When I was older I was very jealous of my college roommate who was an obsessive runner/dieter and very slim-I used to get angry at her for how she looked and wasn’t always nice so I know that one well!

Diana says:

Regarding your Comment #10-I agree that beauty isn’t about extreme thinness but the mainstream is strong.

Diana says:

That college roommate I had was hit on by men all the time.

When she got married the photographer wanted to use her photos for advertisement because in her size 0 dress she looked magazine ready.

Diana says:

I look forward to when this culture changes.

What’s going to change that culture? Do we have to passively wait.

One thing you Blog-Buddies might do is to forward this blog post to friends who might be receptive. Another is to add a new kind of comment when friends talk celebs: “Have you noticed how skinny she is? Of course, the camera adds 10 pounds. Her excessive thinness really detracts from my enjoyment of [that movie — or whatever].

Also, you can comment on Facebook, YouTube videos, and other social media.

You might even write to editors of magazines and newspapers that you’d like them to use more representative models, etc.

In short, when you see your opportunity to safely speak up, take it.

I assure you, when you’ve read auras of some of these terribly thin celebrities, you’ll notice their extreme thinness more than you used to. Because so many are like Jordan in today’s exercise in energetic literacy.

Ugly consequences for making themselves look like what?

Novelist Tom Wolfe, in “The Bonfire of the Vanities,” had a name for that look: “Starved to near-perfection.”

Sally says:

I was a person who once thought sex was the most important thing, and thought sex appeal and power was about having a thin body.

Sally says:

I envied those who were ultra thin,I wanted to be thinner always, and never thought about what price they were paying to look that way.

Sally says:

I dated a man who said that fat people are “gross”, this got into my head to keep dieting.

Sally says:

I’m lucky as I’ve moved past a lot of these illusions and I have compassion for Jordan struggling with them.

Brittany says:

My heart of compassion is wide open for Jordan and anyone else who has experienced an eating disorder.

Brittany says:

Although thin myself, off and on through life I’ve envied the ones who are even THINNER than me.

However, I never thought of anorexia or bulimia as the underlying reason for them being so thin. I assumed they must naturally be that way or just really healthy eaters!

Brittany says:

It seems to me that this “perfect on the outside” made me look past the possible truth of an eating disorder being the cause of the thinness.

Instead, I equated “perfect on the outside” as “complete perfection!”

Wonderful comments all, SALLY and BRITTANY.

Regarding Comment #23, “lucky” has nothing to do with it, IMO. You are the one who chose personal growth and spiritual awakening. You’re the one who set in motion important changes that the majority of Americans may never make in this lifetime.

Jnana says:

A colleague of mine with a hearty appetite recently underwent surgery to have a portion of her stomach removed. She’s lost considerable weight since now she feels full after eating small portions.

She’s pleased as punch about dropping 2 dress sizes but when I look at her I feel like a part of her is missing.

Jnana says:

I actually prefer her before surgery though her weight was not at a healthy level.

Can’t help wondering if there are any consequences, (positive or negative) aurically for her post-surgery.

Funny, JNANA! This reminds me of a friend I once had who said something like this, “Rose, I know you’re an aura reader. So maybe you’ll understand. Other people don’t, but I know you will.

“I don’t want to wear sunscreen. I think there are some subtle good energies that come from the sun. And if you wear sunscreen, you’ll lose them.”

Well, I do happen to think that sunscreen is a good thing. As an aura reader, I’m not sure what those subtle energies are, other than my friend’s imagination or idealism or whatever.

Likewise, I wonder why you would appoint yourself to judge somebody else for undergoing a medical procedure that she deemed worthwhile. (And probably not only about her dress size.) “I prefer her?” Really?

JNANA, I know you to be a sweet person, kind, and deeply spiritual. So I’ll take Comments #28-29 as a bit of a blip. Definitely uncharacteristic of you.

Jnana says:

Thank you for setting me straight on that.

What a gracious response, JNANA. You’re so welcome.

ATHENA says:

As someone that was bullied for being skinny back home, force fed, forced to wear oversized clothes I would have traded anything to gain weight.

ATHENA says:

Moving to America was such a relief initially, I finally found clothes that fit me and people skinnier than me walking confidently.

I started to embrace my body but the damage to my self esteem was already done. I would wear butt pads and padded bras sometimes because that was the black ideal.

ATHENA says:

I look back and shake my head, societal ideals are indeed powerful.

Comment 12 was me, people would always assume I thought I was all that because being skinny was the ideal in america not knowing how messed up my self esteem was or how much I wanted to gain weight.

ATHENA, thanks for sharing your perspective. I’d like to add a note of hope. RES helps people move forward, into our lives.

Psychological ideas that you currently believe show in words you’ve written like ” the damage to my self esteem was already done.” RES offers a completely different perspective. One session at a time, we can co-create with the Divine to move out STUFF and replace it with a stronger soul expression.

Personal sessions of RES Energy HEALING can help you to do this more rapidly, if you can schedule them. Otherwise, consider taking the Spiritually Sparkling Online Collection of Workshops. This is a flexible program for learning powerful energetic self-healing.

You’d learn great, ATHENA. So don’t believe that you’ve been ruined. Many people now on my Enlightenment Life List, folks I’ve personally helped, have felt that way in the past — also for good reason — but they don’t live that way any more. So, please, add that note of hope.

ATHENA says:

Oh Rose thank you. I mentioned I look back and shake my head.

I believe i have healed from all that and just aim to maintain a healthy and fit body. Just wanted to point out how different cultures view being skinny.

So that what it means to you to “shake your head.”

Whew, good to know! ‘Cause I’m rooting for you. 🙂