Age of Awakening Enlightenment Workshop SURPRISE

Age of Awakening Enlightenment Workshop — and this is the only workshop I’ve given out of so many – where somebody moved into Enlightenment

Age of Awakening Enlightenment Workshop SURPRISE. How one student’s weekend workshop wound up including Enlightenment Validation.

Going from an exceptionally quiet weekend at this blog

To a weekend with such sweet (and unexpected) news!

First of All, Context: That Age of Awakening Enlightenment Workshop

This Enlightenment Coach gives workshops. Altogether, in 2019, I’ve given five of these in-person workshops.

Eventually, all may form the basis for online workshops. Like the leading-edge online workshops I’ve managed to make live so far. Energy Spirituality Workshops.

Overall — just like at this blog — every Energy Spirituality

has a very practical purpose.

Rosetree Energy Spirituality helps people with emotional growth and spiritual awakening.

Using energy-based techniques that work now.

NOW meaning, in the Age of Awakening.

Unremarkably, I Thought, This Was Just “Another” Enlightenment Workshop

Except that, to me and evidently all my students in every single workshop this year…

Every one of these Energy Spirituality Workshops has proved meaningful. Especially important, every one aimed to deliver new understandings and techniques.

Of course, it’s one thing to take a workshop to Gain Spiritual Clarity on My Enlightenment Path. Quite another thing?

What are the odds?

One of the students, Name Alignment Gladys, received Enlightenment Validation

And that’s a first. Such a highlight for a spiritual teacher active since 1970!!!!! Since this spiritual sweetheart has given me permission, I’ll tell you the story.

“Name Alignment Gladys” Attended my Age of Awakening Enlightenment Workshop?

Over the years, Name Alignment Gladys has had a smallish number of Energy Spirituality Sessions with me. And what was one of the previous highlights? After a couple of sessions of Name Alignment®.

This Gladys has been in the process of making her new name legal. And, how great is that? Name Alignment Gladys has learned to speak Mandarin Chinese as an adult. Clearly this is amazing. Since nobody else in her family can even say words with the four different tones.

Because she has a lot of connections to China, Name Alignment Gladys wanted extra research. Might I research a variety of different combos of Chinese characters. In order to write her new name in Chinese. Then she could get both versions of her name made legal at the same time:

• English
  • And Chinese
  • Wow, right?

Until Now, the Closest I’ve Come to Such Research Was…

When I helped my Japanese client Joe-san with his name alignment. After we got the much-improved Japanese name, we researched multiple ways to write it in Japanese characters.

Fortunately, there was one clean favorite. Maybe five years ago, this has become Joe-san’s legal name. Incidentally, Joe has been my Energy Spirituality client for over 10 years. And we had a session just last week.

Back to that Age of Awakening Enlightenment Workshop SURPRISE

Right from the first chakra databank that I researched during that new Name Alignment session, wow! Obviously, to me: Happy news! Age of Awakening Enlightenment seemed likely.

• For rigor, however, I used my full procedure for Enlightenment Validation.
  • Then I told her about the Age of Awakening Enlightenment.
  • And then we went out for pizza.

Just kidding.

Immediately after doing related Enlightenment Coaching, I got to complete the original job. Name Alignment for choosing characters. Just as with previously mentioned Joe-san, guess what? Clearly, one choice of characters stood out for spelling that name. Accurate research. Although in a language I don’t even speak!

Name Alignment Gladys’s Story

Here are some things that she gave me permission to tell you here. Later she may write her own guest post about moving into Age of Awakening Enlightenment. And, after her new name is in place, she’ll tell you what it is. Suits her so much better than that birth name!

When taking this Enlightenment Workshop, this one was #14 for Gladys. That’s a lotta Energy Spirituality workshops, isn’t it?

Along the way, Gladys developed Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. Also, she was in the breakthrough workshop for learning Soul Thrill Aura Research®.

Enlightenment Validation Came as a Surprise

Usually does. Yet within 24 hours, Name Alignment Gladys had some sacred inner experiences that convinced her. Yes, definitely in Enlightenment.

Previously, though, she believed that Enlightenment was a far distance away.

However, lately she’d noticed feeling the following:

• Considerably more joy than usual in everyday life
  • A new kind of delight about being where she is
  • And who she is
  • Plus, enjoyment about the work that she does in the world.

“All my choices have brought me right here,” Name Alignment Gladys concluded.

Congratulations Gladys!!! What a delightful surprise it was (although not really very surprising) to have enlightenment validation happen for you while we were all at the workshop.

So happy to get to share it with you!

Eve says:

How delightful, congratulations Gladys!!

KYLIE and EVE, isn’t this a lovely thing for us to celebrate together — hooray!

Julie says:

Congratulations, Gladys!

I love the conclusion “All my choices have brought me right here.”

Those 14 workshops along with so many other accomplishments.

JULIE, I’m so moved to hear from you. Among the reasons, you were the very first person in the Energy Spirituality community to move into Enlightenment.

You hold a place in my heart that is unique. Having you welcome in Name Alignment Gladys (whom you have met in a workshop this year) awakens my sense of Age of Awakening beauty; bringing forth one more circle. Until the next circles and the circles that follow; and then the circles following later.You, dear JULIE, will have a special place in every single one.

Living on Earth says:

Such a beautiful surprise Gladys… Congratulations 🙂

I’d so love to hear more about your new name and your story.

Evgenia says:

Congratulations Gladys! So happy for you!

Emily Turner says:

Congratulations Gladys!!

Brittany says:

This was, and still is, such wonderful news.

Again, big congratulations!

Chloe says:

I’m so happy for you and congratulations!

Helen says:

Congratulations Gladys on enlightenment and your new names!!

Thanks so much for joining in, HELEN and CHLOE, BRITTANY and EMILY TURNER, EVGENIA and LIVING ON EARTH.

Some of you have had Enlightenment Validation personally. Others, not yet. But clearly all of you know that this is a big deal. I agree!

Julie says:

Thank you, Rose. So glad to part of the bigger picture painted so beautifully and artistically in comment 5.

Enamored to be part of it all.

Liane says:

Congratulations, Gladys!

Awe! Thanks for adding to this celebration, JULIE and LIANE.

Name Alignment Gladys says:

Thank you, Rose — and everyone else for your good wishes.

One of the key learning pieces for me at the workshop was to balance spiritual expansion with integration. This is a big integration week for me.

Name Alignment Gladys says:

I’m still dazzled at my good fortune to receive enlightenment validation during the first lunch break on a weekend when I was surrounded by other people who understand what Age of Awakening Enlightenment is (most of them in Age of Awakening Enlightenment themselves) and who then applauded and hugged me in.

Name Alignment Gladys says:

One reason I go to Rose’s live workshops is to learn from Rose and be with her in person.

Another big reason is to be in the company of so many great people. To be in community like that when I received such great news was amazing.

Name Alignment Gladys says:

I’ll write more about the experience when I’ve had an opportunity to do a little more integration.

NAME ALIGNMENT GLADYS, thank you for this beautiful addition to the unfolding story of you, in Enlightenment.

Jean says:

Hooray Name Alignment Gladys!!

JEAN, it’s always so sweet to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment here.

And you’re yet one more person in Age of Awakening Enlightenment who has joined in welcoming NAME ALIGNMENT GLADYS into the informal — so informal — community of people on earth in Enlightenment.

By the way, this blog post (and the response to it via COMMENTS) inspired me to finally write an article about what I mean by “Enlightenment Validation.”

If you’ve had it done to you, like JEAN? Or if you’re simply curious! Check out that link just supplied.

Isabella Cates says: