Aura Reading Saintly Edward Magoba

Aura Reading Saintly Edward Magoba. Today I explore the inner consequences of one beautiful man’s childlike faith.

Aura Reading Saintly Edward Magoba. Because you could use some inspiration today, right? For starters, what a life story. And then, what an aura!

He Used to Clean the Washington National Cathedral. This Week People Packed It for His Memorial Service

This story, in the Washington Post, is by Theresa Vargas. Eloquently written!

Shorter Version? Meet Edward Magoba

And you’ll be glad you did. How many of us have thousands at our memorial service? Let alone rating a “send-off fit for a king”?

But Edward Magoba was special. Deeply service-oriented! During the 47 years he worked as a driver and janitor at the National Cathedral School.

“The cathedral he cleaned was packed for his service.” And this is where the immigrant from Uganda inspired students, year after year.

When Magoba’s brother attended the service, he sat in a special seat. Especially reserved for him, that seat. Presidents Obama and Bush had sat there.

All part of honoring a spiritual giant.

What made this school custodian so special? Let’s explore through some energetic literacy research. Using this photo.

Only… Hold on!

Are You Familiar with Aura Reading, Energy Spirituality-Style?

Three short videos can bring you up to speed. Soon you’ll be dancing with the rest of the chorus. (Okay, kidding about that dancing idea.)

1. Developing Stage 1 Energetic Literacy
  2. And then Attaining Stage 2 Energetic Literacy
  3. Finally, Using Stage 3 Energetic Literacy

Incidentally, if you like my YouTube videos, please give them a thumb’s up. Help other people to find them.

As for learning to read auras, look! I’ve learned to do that, and you can too.

Please keep this in mind. Reading auras doesn’t mean “seeing the colours.” That’s from the Age of Faith. We’re no longer living in that time. Ever since the Shift on 12/21/12, hello!

You and I and all of humanity are living in the Age of Awakening. When good aura reading isn’t about colors. Rather, it demands that we can read chakra databanks. Like those that follow.

Did you know this?

With energetic literacy skills, I’m going to tell you about Mr. Magoba at the time of the photo. Other photographs would reveal what was going on with his aura at different times.

Aura Reading Saintly Edward Magoba #1. Root Chakra for Connection to Objective Reality

Inwardly, what kind of reality did he live in?

Symbolic Size of this Chakra Databank

2 inches. Quite close to shutdown

Quality of this Chakra Databank

Seems like this devout man was living a version of spiritual life. Somewhat common, this version. A version of life where he paid scant attention to appearances. Either to status labels or how people treated him.

Instead, he held fast to spiritual ideals.

Especially for those of you familiar with Energy Spirituality… Here’s a technical term that applies. Energetic Subroutines. In essence, Edward Magoba had some religiously based habits that distorted how his aura worked. Distorted this chakra databank. (And I’m guessing others — We’ll see.) Distorted them in a sweet way that some would call “saintly.”

Aura Reading Saintly Edward Magoba #2. Heart Chakra for Emotional Giving

What was his emotional giving to others like… at the time of this photo?

Symbolic Size of this Chakra Databank

80 feet. Somewhat over-functioning.

Quality of this Chakra Databank

Devotional by nature, Edward Magoba had a special quality to his emotional giving. A religious quality. Like somebody who believed in religious teachings and did his best to live them every day.

By the time of this photo, he’d been working for decades at the National Cathedral School. Affiliated with the Episcopal Church.

Very likely, he absorbed a lot of Episcopal culture.

Again, to be a bit technical: When researching this chakra databank I found the influence of many thought forms about following the example of Jesus. Trying to live like Jesus. Serving others like Jesus.

Positive thought forms, to be sure. Nonetheless, a kind of beautiful astral illusion.

Note: If you’d like to learn more about thought forms. How they influence us. And how to upgrade ones filled with pretty illusions… I’d recommend the Spiritually Sparkling Collection of Workshops. If you’re at all curious, you might wish to explore the five-lesson Free Intro.

Aura Reading Saintly Edward Magoba #3. Heart Chakra for Emotional Receiving

How did Edward emotionally receiving from others… at the time of this photo?

Symbolic Size of this Chakra Databank

3 inches. Nearly shut down.

Quality of this Chakra Databank

Not wishing to accept compliments from others. Serving an ideal of selflessness.

Yet one more chakra databank that helps explains why people loved him so.

However, I’ll note something as meekly as possible. Speaking as an Enlightenment Coach. Imitation of Christ is a powerful ideal. Perfect for an experiment, during a lifetime.

Does this bring people into a higher state of consciousness, though? Not really. Just last weekend, I facilitated Enlightenment Validation for a workshop student. Right from the first chakra databank, I could tell she’d crossed the threshold into Enlightenment. By contrast, doing today’s aura research on this super-sweet lover of God. Might I point out, without aiming to criticize? But to educate….

A higher state of consciousness does not result from working hard to fulfill an ideal. Although I can appreciate how doing this would have impressed parents and kids at the National Cathedral School.

Aura Reading Saintly Edward Magoba #4. High Heart Chakra for Soul Thrill

“Soul Thrill” is about doing what makes you happy. Humanly happy. (That YouTube video I just linked you to can provide a lively introduction. One of the best ways to pursue personal growth and spiritual awakening… It’s to wake up your soul thrill.)

Symbolic Size of this Chakra Databank

1/8 inch. Quite simply, it flat-lines.

Quality of this Chakra Databank

Sigh! Working hard every day to fulfill a spiritual ideal is so meaningful.

But fun? Not in the no-illusions zone of a person’s aura, this particular chakra databank.

Rather than enjoying his life, could it be? Instead Edward conducted a sacred experiment. Fulfilling a spiritual ideal.

Many of us make sacrifices. Whether for a spiritual idea. Or for love. Or for whatever.

Regardless, here’s my perspective as an Enlightenment Coach: We can strive for any sweet ideal… and still do it in a way that honors our human selves. Our sacred (to me) likes and dislikes, wants and needs.

And then, what if we manage that neat trick? Then our High Heart Chakra Databanks for Soul Thrill will inspire everyone we meet. Subconsciously inspire, at least. Through a process that I’ve termed auric modeling.”

Aura Reading Saintly Edward Magoba #1. Third Eye Chakra for Connection to Spiritual Source

Authentically, what was going on with his connection to God? (Just at the time of this photograph, of course. Also, did you know? Once you develop energetic literacy… Every photo is an aura photo.)

Symbolic Size of this Chakra Databank

1 inch. Chose to shut-down.

Quality of this Chakra Databank

Edward Magoba was a true believer. And like many a Christian and Catholic, he was committed to Christ. As if living as a committed Christian was what Jesus taught. And that’s what showed in his sweet auric modeling: Instead of experience of the Divine, a wholehearted commitment.

Personally, I don’t happen do believe that Jesus taught people to worship him. But I do believe in the right of every spiritual seeker to choose a meaningful path. Follow it. And even devote an entire lifetime to learning from that experience.

No doubt in my mind, Edward Magoba did exactly that. And did it beautifully.

In Conclusion

Saintliness, as defined by religion, doesn’t necessarily mean achieving self-actualization or personal growth.

Devoutly believing in a religion doesn’t necessarily translate into spiritual awakening. Let alone Enlightenment.

Lately we’ve been having some lively teachable moments at this blog post. Exploring, “What Does Enlightenment Look Like?”

And so the timing for this article couldn’t be much better. When it comes to how we expect a self-actualized person to look or act? That’s mostly irrelevant.

Evidently Edward Magoba acted like people’s ideal of a saint. Or ideal of Enlightenment. And he did that un-self-consciously. Wholeheartedly. Innocently.

No wonder people, with those ideals, loved him high. Holding him up as an example.

Reading his aura for you, Blog-Buddies, my reaction is more bittersweet.  That article by Theresa Vargas moved me to tears. Quite a lot of tears. My cheeks were wet.

By contrast, reading his aura for you moved me to do my very best to bring truth into this world. Including as an Enlightenment Teacher.

COMMENT Away, Blog-Buddies

Please share your reaction to today’s aura reading. Perhaps to your thoughts about following organized religion and whether it has worked for you.

Whatever you wish to share, I’m very interested in reading it.

Julie says:

Wow. So interesting to me that a person can do tremendous good and be of service to others.

And yet not necessarily evolve, grow, or self-actualize.

This challenges notions, especially religious, of “what life’s all about”.

JULIE, you got the most powerful point in all of this article. No, I don’t know all the answers to go with the questions I’ve raised here.

And yes, it does seem clear that this wonderful man got to fulfill a religious ideal. Both beautiful and important as a part of his spiritual path.

Also, that packed house for his memorial service was just the tip of the iceberg for the good karma he created.

And yet…

Once again I’m thinking about how old religious practices from the Age of Faith? In some ways they may be obsolete now in the Age of Awakening. Obsolete or due for some changes.

(And I don’t mean ever more strident calls for evangelism.)

Because in this Age of Awakening we can evolve as fast as we choose. Paying the price. Learning. Questioning what “everybody” else says is “The Way.”

Seems to me, saintly Edward Magob did evolve a lot. Only he limited himself, as millions (or billions) of religious people do. Energy Spirituality aims to give you resources so that you can move forward faster on your sacred spiritual path, and not have to sacrifice your joy. Or box yourself into a life of virtue, going through all the right motions but inwardly dull.

Julie Edison says:

Thanks, Rose. So true, the end of comment 2 and comment 3, I believe.

I am guessing the “And yet” is the cause of the bittersweet reaction.

Julie Edison says:

It is hard to argue with the sum total of a generous person’s deeds and kindness.

Added up over a lifetime.

Julie Edison says:

But I see what more could be possible now in the Age of Awakening.

Such as moving away from ideals of service, if they are limiting.

Julie Edison says:

If they are relied on as the tried and true way. When more is possible.

In learning, soul thrill, and self-expression. And countless other ways.

Thank you yet again, JULIE. Every word you’ve written here is a gem, to me.

Claudia says:

Just to understand, Rose, you’re not blaming organized religion for how stuck this good man became.

I’m curious if you have any recommendations for keeping your faith, and following your religion, as somebody who lives now in the Age of Awakening.

CLAUDIA, you’re absolutely right. Of course we can follow an organized religion without getting stuck in ways that this aura reading suggests that Edward did.

I’ll give one example and then maybe some of you Blog-Buddies can chime in with our bell serenade about What’s Optional for Me about Organized Religion.

Many Catholics and Protestants have been told they must emulate Jesus. In the sense of “taking on other people’s problems.” Or “sins.” Or energies.

And among empaths whom I’ve helped to empower, this sometimes becomes a topic in sessions. Even after learning Empath Empowerment® skills, some sweet Christians feel torn about having to take on problems that belong to other people.

Seems to me — and only you can decide for yourself — but it does seem to me that this “Taking on Pain of Others” isn’t what Jesus taught at all.

And that long story aside, consider this. If you’re a Christian, do you believe that Jesus was an ordinary human man? Or was he “the Son of God”?

Personally, I believe he was an avatar. Much like Krishna and Buddha.

Regardless, does any follower of Jesus believe he was an ordinary human being?

If not, then why would it be the least bit appropriate for any of us — including card-carrying Christians, belonging to a church community — to take it upon ourselves to do something than an entirely different life form on earth was reputed to do?

Whatever you happen to believe about Jesus Christ, you don’t have the same sort of nervous system, do you? So why try to copy him?

Learning from his wisdom could be quite a different matter!

What if Jesus had been born in that Bethlehem stable into a body that grew up-up-up… Into being a 10-foot tall giant! Would Christians have to walk around in gigantic shoes, that would function with all the style and dignity of clown shoes?

Or could you wear shoes that fit your feet, while honoring what this magnificent spiritual teacher taught his followers?

Any religion, you can live it a la carte, right?

Like how the Catholic Pope still doesn’t allow birth control, and yet most Italians plan their families these days so they have only one child.

Especially in the Age of Awakening, that’s part of the beauty of any religion. We can make it our own. No longer do we have to follow the group and adjust our inner reality accordingly.

Can you Blog-Buddies think of other religious teachings that have become optional for you, even though you follow the spirit of the religion?

Rose, I have totally stopped praying for God to fix me!

It’s not an option for me anymore.

Also: I’m no longer God’s child, but instead God’s grownup.

My future is my responsibility, not a result of God’s plan.

SANDRA, these comments are huge in their implications.

First, about your Comment #21. You’re saying that if you wish to overcome a human problem, you take responsibility for doing that. Rather than mysteriously outsourcing to the Almighty?

And then, if the prayer to “fix you” is unsuccessful, maybe (with the old interpretation of religion), blame yourself for not having enough faith?

Hey, it wasn’t the Age of Faith for nothing. If the first helping of faith wasn’t enough? Sure, feel guilty or unworthy as a believer. And then try to juice up more faith.

Also, SANDRA, I wonder if you were alluding to something I researched and found just yesterday in a session where my client Gladys asked me to read the aura of a man he knew, Joe, a devout Catholic.

Again and again,at that subconscious and aura-type level of chakra databanks, I found Joe expecting God to help him to bear how others were going to Hell. No questioning of Joe’s original belief. A closed mind, locked into church dogma. Such a holy (or pseudo-holy) mess!

As for that choice to become God’s grownup — glad to have helped you to understand that such a thing is possible. And even a good thing! As all of you can learn about from “Let Today Be a Holiday.”

What did you let go of, from religious belief, in order to do that? Was it just predestination, as you implied in your Comment #22, SANDRA? Or was it the insistence on having faith like a little child — and maybe acting like one? Or more?

Incidentally, here’s a link to a YouTube video I made about co-creating with God. Feel free to watch it. Share it with friends who might find it interesting.

And, oh yes, please feel free to give it a thumb’s up. That can help more people find it.

Liane says:

I just loved this aura reading. What a testament to a life well lived – the way Edward Magoda wanted.

He may not have grown a lot spiritually, but he was 100% devoted and sincere. Pure at heart.

Liane says:

A beautiful example of stability, loyalty, and giving one’s all to his community.

The honorable way in which he lived his life was in some small way returned to him with that beautiful send-off.

Liane says:

Back in the day I was such a rule-following Evangelical Christian, there was no room for spiritual growth.

Liane says:

Knowing who I was then, there is no way I would have been able to serve God ala carte.

What? Me? Pick and choose? No way!

Liane says:

I was there to worship and learn the word of God, then go out and convert as many people as possible so they too may be saved.

Liane says:

Edward Magoda’s life was one of humble service. (I imagine he glowed from the joy)

Mine, in contrast, was one of study, learn, convert.

Liane says:

At no time was being of service any kind of priority.

Nor was there any stirring of my (then un-used) free will for picking and choosing from a menu of serving-God-options.

Michael says:

Rose,
    Thank you for this article. This was a timely post as we had our session, as some of these themes came up.

My experience with religion has grown away from what my family has raised me in a certain sense, although I know I seek the same love and joy they strive for.

Jane says:

This is an interesting aura reading.

The quality in his 3rd eye chakra databank Connection to Spiritual Source was saddening to hear : “Instead of experience of the Divine, a wholehearted commitment.”

Liane says:

Now, with self-authority and free will running at full capacity, I have the relationship with God that is right for me.

I serve by being kind and honest.

Liane says:

And while I admire Edward’s complete devotion, that life would have choked me just as much as my previous Christian-days did.

Jane says:

I read this post right after finishing a section of your Spiritually Sparkling workshop.

I have just co-created with God for some powerful healing, and experienced the Divine (done during technique time) and then came here to read of another person who did not know that was possible now. That ignorance is really saddening.

MICHAEL, welcome to this blog. It’s wonderful, having you comment here.

And yes, pretty great timing, between that session and the publication of this particular article!

JANE, thank you for those Comments #36 and 39. Agreed. There is something beautiful but sad about Edward Magoba’s life. Mostly beautiful.

One perspective — since I don’t believe you “get one trip being human, and then it’s heaven or hell for eternity” — is that it was very beautiful… and now he won’t need to repeat this particular earth experiment.

And I’m not writing that in a snide way, but in a respectful way. As you know, JANE, one of the skill sets that I get to facilitate with clients is Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®.

On a regular basis, I’ll learn about one of my client’s past lifetimes, and include guiding my client into the Life Review from that incarnation. (Also co-create cleaning up all the Frozen Blocks, and Causational Frozen Blocks, from that lifetime.)

Admittedly, this gives me a somewhat unusual perspective about the lives we design in our Life Contracts, and then fulfill as best we can.

If this were Mr. Magoba’s only lifetime, I’d count it as a tragedy. Under the circumstances, I think and feel: “Wonderful!”

On the other hand, as the teacher behind all these Energy Spirituality online workshops — all of which involve Divine co-creation one way or another — in a non-intimidating way, a right-sized way (as you personally have experienced, Jane) — yes, quite some contrast!

I’m just thrilled, every day of my life, that I can help people like you to experience God… in a non-intimidating way, a right-sized way that doesn’t overwhelm but brings greater clarity and sweetness into your life.

And, indirectly brings more truth into this world. This magnificent Age of Awakening world!

LIANE, thank you for every single insight… as well as the honesty pervading your Comments #28-34 and #37 – 38.

What struck me in particular were your Comments #33 – 34. Describing how you lived with no experience of the Divine but a seemingly sacred (and maybe beautifully sacred, for all I know) treadmill. That push for all of you faithful to “study, learn, convert.”

More extreme than the blind leading the blind: The spiritually empty leading the spiritually empty! No disrespect intended, just a perspective from this Enlightenment Coach who does not know everything.

Honestly: To study about God and Jesus without experiencing them. To learn about religion without experience of the Divine within yourself, either. And then to convert others, and bring them into the same correct but spiritually empty experience? Phew!

LIANE, I was also so touched by the absence of service.

Because that can light up anyone’s life, even in the absence of experience of the Divine.

Just today, I read in the “Health” section of the Washington Post, how one of the secrets of aging well is to have a sense of “purpose.”

And although grand purpose often eludes those who seek it, helping (or serving) others can bring an immediate sense of human fulfillment.

Thus, what you’ve written suggests that you hardworking Evangelicals were deprived of Divine fulfillment. And also of human fulfillment.

Yet all the while, pushing more to enter the fold. Stunning!

I’m so glad — and inspired — that you found the strength to move past that vicious cycle, LIANE.

And the same for other Blog-Buddies who have moved beyond similar experiences. Some folks never dare to leave for the rest of their lives. Others find a way to leave, truly leave, and discover a far better life.

Julie says:

Rose, I love the comment that service “can light up anyone’s life, even in the absence of experience of the Divine.”

It’s probably not common, but I did know someone once who this reading of Edward Magoba reminds me of.

Julie says:

She had and I’m sure still does a great smile. Just lit up by love and joy and service all rolled up into one great feast.

Julie says:

And like him, she was very religious. And duty bound.

The most reliable person I’ve ever known.

Julie says:

But she gave herself over to love completely and to service to others.

And that lit her up in the giving and doing things for others and making a difference.

Julie says:

She didn’t change much in the time I knew her.

And if it’s possible to fast forward in time, I wouldn’t expect much change.

Julie says:

Still the gorgeous smile and living for what matters to her: helping others.

And likely the other things, not deemed important, she wouldn’t even have imagined could grow.

Julie says:

Just not using things that don’t fit with the belief system.

Not using power, not receiving anything back from the giving.

Julie says:

It was sometimes a bit frustrating, knowing her. Because of the self-sacrifice theme.

But that’s just how she was!

Committed. So committed.

Julie says:

I am reminded of her with this reading.

So beautiful and a joy to witness.

The drawbacks of the lifestyle, also apparent.

JULIE, what a moving and beautiful portrait of a person who does, indeed, sound a lot like saintly Edward Magoba.

Indirectly you’ve also given a helpful response to the question I posed in Comment #20. Yes, it’s possible now for any of us to follow an organized religion without the call to self-sacrifice.

As you noted very tactfully in your Comment #59, that can be a bit much on the receiving end.

Like, why would you or others be so difficult to endure that Gladys would have to treat you like one of her self-sacrifice cases?

Julie says:

Agreed, Rose. I have no idea how she actually felt about any individual, because she treated everyone the same.

With patience and an invitation to listen to their troubles. Or whatever they wanted to share.

Julie says:

Yes, no self-sacrifice needed now.

One habit I have left behind: not taking anything someone else might want.

JULIE, please clarify that very tantalizing statement, “Not taking anything someone else might want.”

Hi Rose,

I mean the habit of focusing on what other people want and need (or might want and need).

Julie Edison says:

Over choosing what I like and going for it.

Such as offering things to others first. Or being the last person in line at a buffet:)

Aha! JULIE, how fascinating is that? One thing of importance to this Enlightenment Coach is how necessary it is to put ourselves first in life.

Contrasting nicely with this terrible misunderstanding. Even renunciates (monks, nuns, celibate priests) don’t benefit from doing this, seems to me.

And here’s an extra reason why I’m so glad you brought up this idea of NOT giving yourself something that others might want. For this sweet-but-stuck woman in your life, for instance…

This is a spiritual misunderstanding. It would be a mistake to use the term from psychological healing, co-dependency.

Self-abnegation is a longstanding idea from the Age of Faith. Whether or not it ever worked well, or whether it worked up until the last couple of centuries preceding the Age of Awakening, one thing is for certain.

It doesn’t work now. It messes up people’s auras. And for anybody who learns good energetic literacy skills, this kind of mess shows clear as day.

Liane says:

Thank you, Rose, for you comments 46-51. I was part of the blind leading the bling, the spiritually empty. How in the world did we ever convert anyone? They must’ve been even emptier than we were! I see the truth (and the sad humor) in that.

I, for one, am thankful there are people like Edward Magoda. He used his free will to serve in such simple and beautiful ways…. whether he grew or not. He likely didn’t consciously feel spiritually empty, but rather full and satisfied in the ways that were important to him.

LIANE, that’s so sweet. However, in addition to what you noted (not to take away any precious gratitude or good feelings for any of you Blog-Buddies) but let’s get some clarity.

In reality, what does it means to live, for instance, with his High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill stuck in the OFF position?

Sure, that problem is subconscious and energetic — and most clearly perceived through aura reading or a Skilled Empath Merge.

However, what else does that problem mean? Humanly, he’s joyless. Humanly, in a life that could be full of color, he’s beige.

Even if Edward never had a name for that problem, he felt it. Probably felt it a LOT.

And what did he do about it? Lived with the suffering. Maybe justified it in terms of his precious theology.

Was that a way of honoring Jesus? By settling. By suffering. By, maybe, lying to himself.

Or living with public sweetness and private unhappiness… all as some kind of beautiful offering to God?

And is God supposed to be a fool who can’t tell the difference between making your life juicy versus living as a prisoner of piety, subsisting on stale breadcrumbs?

Edward honored his religion, sure. He honored his school, sure. But he could have done better, lived bigger, dared more.

Speaking up as an Enlightenment Coach, I encourage you to use your full potential in life. To recognize if you’re stuck and find help to change that. Not just endure it, under the guise of sanctimony.

I hope this thread at this blog post encourages any of you readers… who happen to be stuck in a VIRTUE life. Get up. Shake yourself awake, and do what it takes to give yourself an authentically GOOD life.

Evangeline says:

Rose, I love the technical bits of information you’ve included, thank you!

Evangeline says:

“A higher state of consciousness does not result from working hard to fulfill an ideal.”

Oh I’m so glad I learned that through RES sessions.

Evangeline says:

As a small child I was self-sacrificing and strived to be Christ-like.

I even wrote all over my school binders “WWJD?” (What would Jesus do?) as a reminder to make decisions based on that simple question. As if I would know what Jesus would do…ha!

Evangeline says:

My mother told me she wouldn’t have been able to get through the loss of my little sister, then the birth of my little brother, and the divorce from her second husband without me.

I was between the ages of 8-10 during these events.

Evangeline says:

I was her “little therapist,” as she once told me.

And boy was I loving it at the time, thinking I’m really helping her achieve happiness, what Jesus would do!

Evangeline says:

I certainly remember feeling like it was my duty, from what I learned at church, to be self-sacrificing, helping others at any cost and I would be richly rewarded IN HEAVEN!

And, of course, NOT go to hell. A long held belief that, once gone, was one of the most freeing feelings!

Evangeline says:

As a child, and adult, I used to beg God to make me good enough.

Every prayer ended in “guide me and protect me that EVERYTHING I do is pleasing in Your sight.”

Evangeline says:

How could I possibly live up to that ideal as a human?!

To ME, pleasing to God meant perfection, no negative thoughts, always smiling, always helping others.

Evangeline says:

I don’t do that anymore.

I thank God for things, but He gave me a human brain to use it, not to look up and beg Him for answers or make sure I’m doing everything right. I have high ethics and do my reasonable best every day. I know that is enough!

Evangeline says:

I tried going to church again as an adult, and am so glad I stopped.

I have a great relationship with God, no church needed.

Evangeline says:

More than anything, I’m grateful for not needing to walk with my head low when people ask me “what church do you go to?!”

I simply say “I don’t.” And I now know, that’s ok with God.

EVANGELINE, thank you so much for all you’ve shared here.

One thing that makes this blog’s comments reliable is that I don’t publish — or let stand — comments that are not sound, spiritually and emotionally sound. “Sound” according to what? To my standards as an Empath Coach and an Enlightenment Coach. Instead, I strive to maintain this blog as a place for truth; doing that best as I can.

Blog-Buddies, I know this “EVANGELINE.” I’ve facilitated Energy Spirituality sessions for her. And I’ve even had the privilege of facilitating Enlightenment Validation for her.

EVANGELINE has come a long way.

Thought-provoking comments, Rose!

Lest the Life Review include:

“Good, and yet…”

“Good, but…”

or “Good, however…”

Of course, when we’re back home, in that familiar light body… back to being an angel… And when we’re receiving a Life Review from God or another Divine Being (or, when soul age is younger, receiving a Life Review from an astral being, like a spirit guide)….

It’s relatively easy to hear the whole truth. Earth illusions don’t follow us to a heavenly Life Review.

Consistently, JULIE, I’ve found this to be the case. When I facilitate Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis, and the client has moved into an incident from a previous life, I’ll often include moving that client forward into the Life Review.

Perhaps I’ve mentioned this earlier, during this longish thread. But I’m noting it here because it’s so common — and for some people, so easy — to make things up and then make it live on the internet.

So, yes, learning the truth is almost always easy. Thus far, I’ve only encountered one Life Review where that wasn’t the case — and that was following a doozy of a Perpetrator Lifetime.

Where the soul was given some seriously unpleasant choices to choose from, if she ever wished to incarnate again.

Almost always, we made a Life Contract and fulfilled it as best we could. Then class is over. We get our cosmic report card, given by a being who is full of Divine love, light, and power. And then we go off to live in our appropriate heaven (among innumerable heavens that exist).

If we choose to incarnate again, sure we can. However, I don’t believe that we have to.

Here I differ from Age of Faith Enlightenment Coaches, and teachers of long-established religions like Hinduism and Buddhism.

Hmm, I think I’ll take this topic over to our big Q&A Enlightenment Coaching blog post in order to explain more about this. Since it gets to the heart of Enlightenment Teaching now, in the Age of Awakening.

Okay, JULIE, in your honor, over at “What Enlightenment Looks Like” — hehe, you would know — I’ve written Comments #751-765.

Thanks, Rose!