Satya Nadella Skilled Empath Merge

Satya Nadella Skilled Empath Merge

Satya Nadella Skilled Empath Merge. Since he’s not available for aura photos, here’s a photo of me, Rose Rosetree, PRE Skilled Empath Merge.

Satya Nadella Skilled Empath Merge. What’s it like to be the Microsoft CEO?

With a Skilled Empath Merge, I’ll explore being him IN CONSCIOUSNESS. Awarding the third and final prize in our “Being Somebody Wonderful” Contest.

Satya Nadella Skilled Empath Merge. Since he’s not available, here’s a photo of me DURING a Skilled Empath Merge

You see, Blog-Buddies, so many years after Hyun Martin took these aura photos of me. Mostly before and after doing some Skilled Empath Merges.

Boing! I realized that you might enjoy having me preface some Skilled Empath Merges by showing you a pair of pix. Like this one.

Here, in the first photo, I’m holding a piece of stilbite. (That’s a semi-precious stone. One of my empath gifts is “Crystal Empath.” So that’s why I’ve done several research explorations of this kind.)

Meanhile, in the second photo, I’m doing a Skilled Empath Merge with that piece of stilbite. See the diff?

And Now, Back to TODAY’S Skilled Empath Merge

This article is a contest prize. Won by aura reading Blog-Buddy EDWARD LEWIS GRANT.

Giving him due acknowledgment, let’s not race past this thought…

What Was Amazing about this Educational Contest?

As an Empath Coach, I do find all of those contest back-and-forths amazing. Here’s why.

1. On this date, there are loads of experts who hang out their shingles as an empath coach. For instance, the afore-linked-to Google search turned up  2,050,000 hits. That seems promising, doesn’t it?
  2. But then, how many of these empath guides can do a Skilled Empath Merge? Google turns up 62,200 hits. Well, I’ve just gone through the first three pages of hits, and only one person has published articles about doing Skilled Empath Merges. Well, that’s an honor, to be the 1 empath expert who has been publishing any Skilled Empath Merges. Including an entire how-to book devoted to how to do Skilled Empath Merges.
  3. Let’s pause to consider, how wacky is that? So many empath experts, offering their services. But only one of them able to do Skilled Empath Merge?

So yes, it’s quite wonderful that you’ve found that expert — against all odds. 😉

Seriously, I feel a responsibility to educate people about what really helps empaths versus what doesn’t. This blog post invites you to an open-ended inquiry on that topic, BTW.

And this YouTube video summarizes my goals as an Empath Coach. If you like it, please give it a thumb’s up. And help more people find Energy Spirituality resources.

All of which helps you to appreciate our recent Educational Contest. Where we explored what IS and ISN’T appropriate to ask. Because together, we’re bringing this new knowledge into the world. Skilled Empath Merges are  a thing. A new thing. And a useful thing.

Wholly unlike psychic readings. Or, for that matter, the empath services provided by psychics and intutitives. Called “empath training.” But often a repackaged version of psychic development.

And about Today’s Exploration in Consciousness…

EDWARD LEWIS GRANT asked some fascinating questions about Mr. Nadella.

Following that, I helped to refine those questions.

See our back-and-forth Comments #81-82 and also #101-117.

I’ll be answering these questions from EDWARD. All of them about Satya’s subconscious and energetic experience. Not what he’d have in his conscious mind.

1. What is his experience of emotions? * So I’ll research his Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness.
  2. How well does he trust people? * So I’ll research his Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Trusting People (Intellectual Trust).
  3. Plus, just for fun, I’ll throw in another chakra databank about trust. (There are many.) Let’s include Satya Nadella’s Right Foot Chakra Databank for Trusting Myself to Move Forward on Projects in Career
  4. What is going on with his intellectual growth? * Therefore, let’s explore his Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Intellectual Growth.
  5. What is going on with his financial integrity? * That’s a cinch. Since, like all human adults, he’s got a Root Chakra Databank for Financial Integrity.

First of All, Meet Satya Nadella

Maybe he’s not a household name, like Bill Gates. Except, hello! Nadella was named the CEO of Microsoft in 2014.

And which image will I use as a resource for today’s Skilled Empath Merge? Let’s go with a screenshot from this Microsoft Inspire 2019 Corenote.

Wonderfully current, since this YouTube video is just two months old. Personally, I’ve captured a screenshot from 1:29 seconds.

If you’d like to research him, Blog-Buddies, go ahead and do either an Aura Reading or a Skilled Empath Merge. Up to you!

Then, please share it with us. And only then go forward and read what follows.

And what if you’re new to depth research into people’s auras? Then you might want to read this article about chakra databanks. That way you’ll know what I’m researching five of, coming next. Plus, you can reassure yourself that technical terms of Energy Spirituality always lead back to what’s human. And, hopefully, what’s relevant to your life right now.

Satya Nadella Skilled Empath Merge #1. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness

What is the quality of his emotional paying-attention-to-feelings?

Open to people. Very open to people. Provided that they acknowledge him as The Authority.  (Since, if you think Mr. Nadella is a humble man, think again.)

Also, he’s open to people right now because… which people, exactly, are before him? Microsoft employees. The cream of the cream.

Seems to me, Satya is quite conditional in his ability to notice emotions. Kind of like how, before you feel safe in your home at night, first you lock the door. Keeping out any riffraff.

If he’s not with super-smart people. For that matter, people who defer to him as The Smartest One. Well, that emotional self-awareness shuts down as fast as you could say, “Crash.”

Satya Nadella Skilled Empath Merge #2. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Trusting People

Is he apt to trust other people’s ideas? What’s his range of intellectual trust at the time of this particular image (or photo)?

At the time of this keynote, caught on video, Satya Nadella is addressing a group of brilliant Microsoft employees. He’s excited. Not only does he trust them. (After all, he can fire any one of them he pleases, right?)

Beyond that, it’s a relief and a joy for him to be among people of his kind. Nerdy, geeky, visionary people.

He can let loose and share the leading edge of his thoughts. One of the best experiences possible for him!

Probably similar to what it feels like for me when I give in-person workshops of Energy Spirituality. (And yes, I will be announcing the five new RES workshops for 2020, soon as feasible.) And, evidently, the quality of trust — and eagerness to learn together — in a diffuse online way — we also have at this blog.

Satya Nadella Skilled Empath Merge #3. Right Foot Chakra Databank for Trusting Myself to Move Forward on Projects in Career

So important for a CEO, right? When he’s got a new project, how comfortable is he with moving forward? Particularly related to trusting himself!

Quite some high opinion of himself, Satya has. Coupled with excitement. And also a certain kind of idealism.

Best I can translate it into words: So long as I am running Microsoft. And so long as we do everything I want. And do it my way. We are going to have the best success ever. Guaranteed.

Satya Nadella Skilled Empath Merge #4. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Intellectual Growth

Every adult has a degree of interest in learning intellectually. A quality will be in that chakra databank, too.

Gifted! Satya Nadella is intellectually gifted! Particularly in his line of work.

That’s the sweet part.

What’s the rest? Evidently, and despite a thick cover of social politeness and friendliness and humility… The man is quite sure he’s a genius.

Funny! I’ve read Einstein’s aura here at this blog. Did it as a Skilled Empath Merge, actually. And guess what? Einstein didn’t have anything going on like “I’m such a genius.”

In general, I have a theory that so far I’m unable to prove. But in case you’re interested, it goes like this:

That said, confidence can help high-level managers in many ways. Including their ability to keep learning. (What, let others outsmart them? NEVER.)

Satya Nadella Skilled Empath Merge #5. Root Chakra Databank for Financial Integrity

What are his standards concerning right and wrong, when it comes to money? And, since this man is the CEO! Of Microsoft! We’re researching his standards concerning an immensely powerful company, his company to run.

Bored! “I’m too smart to concern myself with financial matters.”

As if, his company’s success depends on his ideas and his leadership. So long as he does what he wants… and gets what he wants… All the financial details will sort themselves out.

In Conclusion

Believing in philosopher-kings is sweet. And it goes back a long way in history.

Likewise, believing in a charming, philanthropic, sweet CEO of one of the world’s biggest companies? Good luck with that.

Microsoft Founder Bill Gates was not famously a nice guy. At least, he didn’t turn nice until he stepped down as chief executive. And began to emphasize philanthropy.

Could be, Satya Nadella is exactly as tough as, these days, in his executive position, he needs to be. Neither wicked nor dishonest, Nadella is simply ruthless.

Valerie says:

Very interesting Rose! I especially like your theory about geniuses: “Individuals who are so full of themselves, they’re totally sure of their extreme superiority, might have the potential to do significant things. But they’re not ever going to be geniuses.”

Is this because they’re so preoccupied with proving their extreme superiority?

VALERIE, it’s just a theory, after all. Not what I usually post here, which is backed up by aura-level research.

You could have it right there! Another idea (mine) is that if someone is really a genius, like Einstein or Leonardo da Vinci (no photo available) or William Shakespeare (not even a YouTube video available 😉 ), they were kept pretty busy actually learning and creating and accomplishing. Rather than preening.

Valerie says:

That makes sense. To me this indicates that being a genius inherently involves having some wisdom. Which also makes sense to me.

A gift like genius would be a waste if you didn’t know how to use it.

Lindsey Lorant says:

Fascinating Skilled Empath Merge Rose!

Interesting about the comparison to not being a true genius compared to Einstein. Sounds like he enjoys working hard to be one or at least appear to be one though…and believes it.

Lindsey Lorant says:

Thank you for sharing Rose and Edward for inquiring!

You inspire me to practice my newer skill set! Thank you for this Rose and Edward!

LINDSEY, you’re always such an inspiration. And even if your Comments #4 and 5 had been anonymous, I would have recognized your loving heart at work.

However, I’d like to help you to scrub off a bit of rosy glow. For what it’s worth…

I found nothing, and I mean nothing, in Satya Nadella’s chakra databanks about either:

1. Working hard to be a genius. (Impossible, actually. Geniuses are born and made. Not just made.)

2. Working to appear to be a genius?

Not at all. He’s convinced himself. I tried to convey that this is how Satya Nadella has a belief within himself about himself.

3. To my perception, Satya Nadella doesn’t work hard to convince himself he’s a genius…. and then believe it. Rather, he’s one of the people in the Arrogant Group.

Namely people who are convinced they they are absolutely the most clever, super-smart, geniusey people ever. In my decades researching people’s auras, I haven’t found it often. However, I’ve sure learned to recognize it when I find it.

This is not a good thing. Please, LINDSEY and others, don’t make excuses for somebody with a personal sense of specialness of this magnitude.

Deeper perception means aiming for the truth. Not making everything we discover into pretty-pretty.

Sure, this man has good qualities, and I’ve described some. But would I ever, personally, trust him? Nope.

I’d go out of my way to stay out of his way.

Evgenia says:

Interesting finding about his emotional self-awareness and being it conditional.

He started his career as CEO with advertising a book talking about how all of people need to be noticing their emotions during tough conversations, pausing and analyzing them. Brrrrrrr!

Bob says:

Working in the tech industry, I recently had an eye-rolling moment with one of these genius wannabes in a high position. My company had a silent auction and the VP’s donated weekend trips or a day at a park for a family, except one…

The CTO started the bid at $250 for a bike ride with him, and no one had yet jumped at the chance when I walked by.

Engineer Jesse says:

Absolutely fascinating Empath merge photos!

EVGENIA, Brrrrr indeed. What a fascinating peek at Satya’s specialness. Seems to me, he latched onto the trendy misuse of vibrational freedom, IMO. A leftover from the New Age Years. And distinctly not helpful for those of us living in the Age of Awakening. (Whether we like it or not.)

People do so much better living the New Strong. Just the opposite!

BOB, that’s hilarious. Those self-styled “geniuses” don’t fool those who get to know them.

ENGINEER JESSE, you noticed. I wondered if anybody would find the contrast interesting.

As you know, I’m not a big fan of most aura photos. But Hyun Martin has a superb aura camera brought from Asia, and it really registered aura changes. This is as close as I can get so far to a visual illustration that something really happens in auras during Skilled Empath Merge.

One of my dreams is to have some solid neuroscience research. Not just of me doing Skilled Empath Merge but research into people I’ve taught.

Much to look forward to, you know?

Theodore says:

I feel like a real genius would likely have some sense of the vast scope of knowledge and ability they haven’t yet acquired.

I believe this would mitigate tendencies towards obsessive preening about what they do have.

Theodore says:

On a related note, apparently Stephen Hawking once remarked that “people who brag about their IQs are losers”.

Theodore, wonderful to hear from you at the blog.

Good points! Of course I’m writing to you from a country on the other side of the world where our president has described himself as “a very stable genius.”

Liane says:

Satya Nadella Aura Reading.

Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness
    : Quite large, in this moment. He very much likes this feeling of being center stage. (respect and adoration) He chases this feeling even on ordinary days.

Liane says:

Satya Nadella Aura Reading.
    Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Trusting People: Small. He trists them only as much as what he tells (or wants) them to do.

My note – it’s seems to me he might enjoy life more if everyone else were his puppets.

Liane says:

Satya Nadella Aura Reading.
    Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Intellectual Growth: Very large. He is so busy in his mind, it borders on clutter.

This is simply how he works, pulling out bits of this and that, putting it together with his desire to learn the things he wants to learn (on his terms).

Liane says:

Satya Nadella Aura Reading.
    Root Chakra Databank for Financial Integrity: There is concern here for what he looks like to others, financially speaking.

It’s important for him to be surrounded by ‘the finest’, even if it’s a low-key style. There is satisfaction that he seems to have “fooled them all”.

Liane says:

My note – I would say this is a trick.

He wants others to think he’s casual, low-key, “just like them”. But he really isn’t. He feels superior.

Wow! Fascinating readings, Rose and Liane!

I love your description of his solar plexus chakra databank for intellectual growth Liane.

So true, Theodore, comment 19.

I can’t help laughing at our president’s description of himself as a stable genius, Rose.

That laughter that ends in a grimace/groan so common when I read news about our president.

Liane says:

Now that I’ve read the post and comments, I completely agree with comment #11.

No way would I want to be in his path.

LIANE, thank you so much for these gems of aura reading.

Of course we don’t have to duplicate each other’s findings word for word — which is more what happens in psychic development courses for aura reading. This is simply literacy. And you’re finding it ever-easier, aren’t you?

KYLIE, so wonderful to have you back, enlivening the blog. Thanks for all your comments (so far) today.

KYLIE, LIANE, and contest winner EDWARD LEWIS GRANT, you know how it is. Of course I’d prefer for everybody to be nice. Or even an inspiration.

Usually when I watch a musical comedy, I start tearing up. I want to live in a happy place, with singing and dancing and love everywhere.

Yet, if I must choose between pretending that everything is peachy keen, versus learning the truth, I prefer the truth.

Liane says:

In reference to comment #31. No, we don’t have to duplicate each other’s findings. I’m trusting my perceptions, posting my interpretations, then adding my personal notes and thoughts. (that trust part is getting easier)

You’re so right about prefering the truth (comment #34) over pretending things are wonderful. This aura reading wasn’t inspiring as much as it was rewarding. My respect for the truth continues to grow.

Liane says:

Thank you, Kylie, for your comment #27.

LIANE, than you so much for your active help at bringing more truth into this world.

LIANE, than you so much for your active assistance her today at bringing more truth into this world.

Theodore says:

Thank you Rose, nice to be back!

Your president is certainly a data point in favour of your theory about self-described geniuses….

Theodore says:

In the tech press, the general consensus is that Microsoft is doing considerably better under Nadella than it was under his predecessor, Steve Ballmer (who succeeded Bill Gates).

Nadella is credited with better adaptation to the new cloud and mobile-dominated market landscape, whereas Ballmer was seen as clinging to the past of Microsoft’s desktop glory days.

Theodore says:

Rose, after your and Liane’s readings, I wonder how much of this improvement is attributable to Nadella, and how much is attributable to his executive team.

Just fascinating, THEODORE! And that is an interesting question you posed in your Comment #41.

Isabella Cates says:

Very interesting readings, Rose and Liane, and interesting to know how he perceived, Theodore.

Thank you.

Edward Grant says:

Hi Rose, Thank you for selecting Satya Nadella as one of your winners. Very sorry for being a little late posting.

I enjoyed reading all the skilled empath merges of all the chakra databanks I selected in your educational summertime emapth contest. I do think he is a fascinating guy, but at the same time I would not want to be in the same room as him.

It is so enjoyable to read the truth.

Edward Grant says:

Thank you Liane for posting your aura reading, in comments 22 and 26. I liked your description for the solar plexus databank for trusting people.

Thank you Rose and Liane for bringing more truth into the world.

ISABELLA and EDWARD, thank you for having the intestinal fortitude to find this Skilled Empath Merge helpful. So many adults are still playing an idealistic game, akin to “Candyland.” Where not finding a person to be doing 100% great is the same thing as “being negative.”

I’m with you, EDWARD, sharing your enthusiasm about bringing more truth into the world.

Liane says:

Thank you for your kind words, Isabella, and Edward Grant.

While I would not want to work with Satya Nadella, he is an interesting man. A beautiful thing about aura research is no amount of faking (or fooling) will cover up the truth.

LIANE, what a good point you’ve made in that last paragraph. No wonder, reading auras helps a person to evolve faster.

And so does learning how to do it. Since the process encourages us to develop (or remember) innocence.