Phoebe Waller-Bridge Aura Reading. Pervy?

Phoebe Waller-Bridge Aura Reading. If you think that “pervy” means cute and fun, you won’t love what I have to say about this woman.

Phoebe Waller-Bridge Aura Reading. Meet the aura of a self-proclaimed “dirty, pervy, angry, messed-up woman.”

Recently a double Emmy winner, what’s Phoebe’s big contribution to society? Wow, she’s brought TV viewers “Fleabag“!

Hint: Might its popularity involve opening up viewer’s “Subconscious Garbage Cans”?

Blog-Buddy CHRISTINE asked for research. At our open-ended aura reading request zone, she wrote:

“Phoebe Waller-Bridge seems to be having a moment. I saw her win two Emmys last night. I’d like you to research her, and here’s why.

“I’m not a fan of the “Fleabag” concept. Seems to me like normalizing a lifestyle that’s not of interest to me. Is Phoebe super-creative and wonderful? Or maybe not so great.”

Me neither, to put it mildly. Due to facilitating some sessions with Energy Spirituality clients… Where I’ve helped clients stop living as sex addicts. Therefore, the idea of people watching a show that glamorizes this behavior? Ick!

Will this Aura Reading Show that, at the Emmy Broadcast, Phoebe Was Just Joking?

I doubt it. Famously, the late Maya Angelou famously wrote:

“When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.”

Personally, I don’t like the thought of a “dirty, pervy, angry, messed-up” person winning life’s shiny prizes. However temporarily. By all means, though, let’s read Waller-Bridge’s aura. How glam is she, aurically?

But First, Are You Familiar with Aura Reading, Energy Spirituality-Style?

Certainly, these short YouTube videos can bring you up to speed. (And if you like them, please give a thumb’s up. That way, you can help more people to find Energy Spirituality.)

1. Developing Stage 1 Energetic Literacy
  2. And then Attaining Stage 2 Energetic Literacy
  3. Finally, Using Stage 3 Energetic Literacy

I’ve learned to do energetic literacy, and you can too.

Incidentally, here’s another video for background. This one’s about “When I Read Your Aura.”

One term you’ll find a lot in what follows is “chakra databanks.” That link I just gave you? It will help you to understand something essential today. Because you can’t be literate about energy without reading chakra databanks.

Finally, here’s the photograph that I’ll be using as a basis for today’s aura reading.

#1 Phoebe Waller-Bridge Aura Reading Throat Chakra Databank for Sense of Humor

What is the quality of this person’s sense of humor at the time of the photograph.

Symbolic Size

5 inches. Quite close to shutdown

Quality

She’s being serious now. You can see it in her expression as well. Trying hard not to burst out laughing.

What’s irrepressible, nonetheless? It’s Phoebe’s desire to make fun of everyone. And everything.

Contempt clings to that chakra databank, even when Phoebe’s trying to be serious. Contempt seems to drive her laugh-making talent. Yep, contempt plus a very high opinion of her own cleverness.

I wonder if the audience would have found her equally charming if she described herself… Using a tone of full witty British self-deprecation… As “a dirty, pervy, angry, and — most of all — exceedingly arrogant entertainer.”

Note: Why did I begin by researching this chakra databank? Because I wanted to begin with something positive. Oh well.

#2 Phoebe Waller-Bridge Aura Reading Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

About telling the truth — what’s happening there?

Symbolic Size

4 inches. Even more than the previous chakra databank… Extremely close to shut down.

Quality

Evidently, Phoebe will say anything that makes her look clever. Quite simple, really.

#3 Phoebe Waller-Bridge Aura Reading Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity

What’s this person’s highest standard, spiritually? And to what extent does she care about God?

Symbolic Size

5 inches. Extremely close to shutdown.

Quality

Hating God. Spiteful rage at God. Like, “I’ll show you, God.”

Missing no opportunity to get away with bad behavior. Missing no chance to influence others to choose hatred and spite. (Rather than sweeter alternatives in life, such as living with all forms of integrity.)

#4 Phoebe Waller-Bridge Aura Reading Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Anger

Like it or not, all of us humans get angry. The question is, what do we do with that emotion, once aroused?

Symbolic Size

37 miles. Quite over-functioning!

Quality

Never missing an opportunity to feed anger — that’s Phoebe. Whether feeding her own sense of entitled rage… Or getting audiences worked up into a strong sense of injustice and indignation.

Hey, that’s what haters do. And for Phoebe Waller-Bridge, hating appears to be her favorite sport. Namely, for her, an extreme sport

#5 Phoebe Waller-Bridge Aura Reading Belly Chakra Databank for Sexual Integrity

Sexual ethics can involve fidelity, telling the truth to sexual partners, and plenty more.

Noteworthy, to me: Animals just have mating behavior. Whereas we humans can create beautiful love relationships, where physical love is one of the most glorious adornments.

Symbolic Size

87 feet. Considerably over-functioning.

Quality

Over-emphasizing sex, that’s part of the mess in this chakra databank.

But mainly, sex appears to be a way to inflict cruelty. Not only physical pain, to some degree. More particularly, emotional pain.

And also it appears that Phoebe’s sexual proclivities include using sex to strip away:

• A sex partner’s power
  • And self-respect
  • As well as any ideals or desire for goodness, that might be on the wobbly side.

On a Personal Note

Above all, for me, this aura reading has solved a bit of a mystery. I was watching her part of the Emmy’s broadcast. And although I didn’t see that broadcast in its entirety, I saw Phoebe’s first acceptance speech. And part of the second one, where she repeated her first acceptance speech, word for word. As if that were a witty thing to do. Rather than, in my view, shockingly disrespectful. Like a clever thing to do while in middle school.

When Mitch and I watch TV together, sometimes he sees me bristle at the sight of celebrities in extreme spiritual addiction.

Rapidly, Mitch saw me go from happy to see a woman recognized for writing… To a very distressed expression. The next day he commented on how upset I seemed to be, watching Phoebe.

Why was that? I didn’t know until I wrote today’s blog post.

In my heart, I expect people to be loving. Deep down, everyone has some good qualities. I hope I’ll continue believing that until my dying day.

Maybe you’d think that after all the aura reading I’ve done by now, my expectations would be different. But no. I’m a bit of an idealist, even a sap.

While watching that show, I didn’t understand why I found this fellow writer to be so deeply offensive. However, I was getting a whiff of her auric modeling. Which explains a lot. Yet one more time, I’m very glad to have energetic literacy skills. If for no other reason, to find out specifically why a popular person truly creeps me out.

In Conclusion

Have you noticed? Some people just drift through life, seeking pleasure and novelty. Eager to explore their most disgusting curiosities.

For instance, consider the 30% increase in America’s hate groups since Trump became prez.

Opportunities are especially ample for a witty white person with a high class British accent. Phoebe’s triumph involves making garbage glamorous. But was her aura all that glamorous? Maybe not.

Long term, here at Earth School, life involves consequences. Over time, we get consequences for dragging ourselves down. Or giving ourselves over to an animalistic, selfish lifestyle. Consequences include what happens to our auras.

What if friends are pushing you to watch “Fleabag”? Perhaps you might share this article with them.

Certainly you’re welcome to share your comments below.

Theodore says:

I had heard many recommendations of Fleabag, but I found I could only get through the first 30 seconds of it.

I was never quite sure what it was that turned me off it so quickly… until now.

Theodore says:

Sometimes a story requires a character to be bad – that’s fine.

But when I know an actor is a nasty person in real life, watching them perform that same nastiness “in character” feels very creepy to me.

Ethan says:

A timely aura reading Rose as I just watched her host SNL a few weeks ago-most of her skits she played a character that exemplified lowly qualities of a person.

For laughter of course. Thank you for this insightful post.

Graham says:

Thank you for doing this aura reading, Rose.

I watched about the first 10 minutes of Fleabag and then turned it off.

Graham says:

I found the show distasteful, and could not understand its popularity.

Now, I too understand more why I felt that way.

THEODORE, ETHAN, and GRAHAM, thanks for your insights.

Here’s my Energy Spirituality perspective on shows like “Fleabag.” As you may know from reading “The New Strong,” or taking it here as an online workshop, what did all human beings gain with the Shift on 12/21/12?

A new vibrational freedom, that’s what.

The psychic barrier clicked away, after progressively growing finer and fainter. Once gone…

Now it’s the easiest thing in the world to explore deep, subconscious desires.

(As you Blog-Buddies know, that’s “consciousness” talk for where we Age of Awakening folks can so easily travel in awareness. While, in “metaphysical” talk, the equivalent term is astral.)

Whether it’s “Fleabag” or entertainment about violence or trendy explorations of gender identity
    Or hate speech, now expressed in public
    What do these edgy subjects have in common?

They’re what psychologists might call “repressed material.”

And here, at this Energy Spirituality blog, where I do my best to find alternate or new ways to talk about things without moving into the language of that very different field, psychology, I’ll simply call this “subconscious garbage can”

Like, if you did the equivalent of an archeological dig on our subconscious minds, first you’ll find simple layers. Like “tip of my tongue” bits of slightly more astral and subconscious versions of what we find at Human Vibrational Frequencies.

By contrast, all the way at the bottom of our subconscious minds are very valuable deep structures. What I’d call “causational” structures. Like your Storehouse of Impressions. And the repository of your personal, current collection of Causational Agreements for this lifetime.

Between these extremes, we’ve got deeper and deeper STUFF, nastiness, confusions, and random impressions (like weird, obsolete untruths from Collective Consciousness).

Due this new vibrational freedom — which I help you to use productively through the Program for Easy Vibrational Freedom in “The New Strong” — but people are unlikely to stumble into on their own — folks are dipping in and out of the astral mess.

Speaking of which, some of you Blog-Buddies may be familiar with a term I’ve coined, “The Romance of the Astral.”

Meaning: The deeper we go into the subconscious garbage can
    Or energy-tinged experiences
    Or previously forbidden, novel-feeling ways to explore sex or violence, cruelty or hatred

The more addictive it can become.

Reminds me of when Coffee-mate came out. My cousin Anne told me, to paraphrase, “There’s this cheap new substitute that you can add to your coffee. You use it Iike cream.

“It’s a powder, just a bunch of awful chemicals really. But it’s so convenient, I started using it. By now it takes good to me. Like now I’d rather have Coffee-mate than real cream.”

The more society glamorizes shows about the subconscious garbage can, the easier it becomes to let go and “find out what’s supposed to be so great” about the creations of somebody like this Phoebe.

My advice is to heed the sort of inner revulsion you three described. Pay attention. Don’t try toughing yourself out of human refinement, even human decency.

Julie says:

A useful post and comments, Rose. Thanks.

Helps me reject all the more strongly those things that are an expression of subconscious garbage.

Julie says:

Whether tv shows or false praise of those shows.

Like people calling this writer “the voice of the modern day woman”.

Julie says:

On a side note, I hear lately an expression in slang that I don’t like.

It’s “killing it”.

Julie says:

Basically if someone does really well at something, that expression is used.

Like, she did a great performance. She was killing it!

Julie says:

Makes me wonder if that too isn’t a similar thing. An expression of subconscious garbage.

Bringing a savage word to an activity that doesn’t need it. And to describe something positive.

Yeah, the “Modern Day woman” who lives in her subconscious garbage pail. When she could be living in her conscious mind, and experience something far more like heaven!

Leo Watts says:

Hi Rose,

I found your comments, 9 – 16, to be very illuminating.
    It was useful to see you tie in the confounding popularity of some of these topics with wide-spread “Romance of The Astral.”

Thanks, LEO. Living with our new vibrational freedom of consciousness, it’s as if each of us has been given the keys to a shiny new car.

Understandably, I think, many people drive faster and further in that exciting new, subconscious, direction.

Ethan says:

This may also explain why there is a disturbing trend I read about where young girls are fascinated by Ted Bundy,

Oh yes, ETHAN, that would qualify as a disturbing trend. Yowza!

Well, let’s each do our part to bring more truth into this world!

Bob says:

I remember first seeing adverts for this show a couple of years ago.

The lead looked like my nightmare supervisor.

Bob says:

I clicked on it out of curiosity and found it rather base and boring.

Not only did she remind me of a much more attractive version of my supervisor, she acted like her, too! I wasn’t impressed.

Bob says:

Needless to say, I didn’t make it through the first episode and never gave it a second chance. I was pretty surprised to hear about it winning an Emmy recently.

I thought, is that show still on?

Bob says:

The real life version, my former supervisor, is living real life consequences for her behavior, and it’s not pretty. It’s pretty sad.

BOB, you’ve come a long way since then.

Free will matters so much, whether it’s choices made by that former nightmare supervisor; or yours as you moved on from that awful job; or the smart way you’ve got with your TV viewing.

Christine says:

This was very meaningful to me. Thanks to my studies of Energy Spirituality, I didn’t need external validation to avoid watching the show; however, this post has helped me to understand better WHY I found Phoebe so repugnant.

I hate to seem judgy, so your idea of the subconscious garbage can helped me A LOT.

Evgenia says:

Same for me, started watching after somebody recommended it. Felt disgusted.
    This article explains why I did not like the show but also why the person who recommended it is not around anymore.
    Thank you Rose!

EVGENIA and CHRISTINE, so good to hear from you both!

Yes, “felt disgusted’ can be a good thing. Like how our sense of taste can help us to throw out rancid cookies!

As for appearing “judgy,” I think it’s tremendously important to recognize what’s personally true.

And, sometimes, to speak out — as I did in this post. Seems to me, pleasantness is over-rated. Who wants an epitaph that reads, “Never offended anyone”?

Buddha began a world religion based on discernment.

Jesus also showed discernment. Not just love but discernment. As when he famously threw money changers out of a temple.

I look forward to a social pendulum swing. Away from “Don’t be judgmental. Everybody can be an expert.”

And towards, “Use discernment. Sure, in the process, be as kind and informative as possible. But don’t sanction choices that bring about terrible consequences.” (Such as the Discernment Jamborees going on at this post about Enlightenment Coaching, this one about Empath Coaching, and this one about Cutting Cords of Attachment.)

Will says:

Wow. Disgusting. Thank you for writing it.

I will never watch this show and will trust more when I’m totally turned off by someone (as I was by her… but then had some self-doubt when she got more and more popular.)

Will says:

One of the themes at the blog I really appreciate is dismantling that popular=good. It really helps me, and I think it’s so needed!!

Will says:

With TV stars like this, no wonder I am becoming more and more choosy about what I watch. And I usually land on some not-very-flashy educational shows.

Thank you, Will. You’re so right. Popular does not equal good.

Popular simply means something that appeals to many people. For a while. Relatable, given their level of consciousness. Interesting due to novelty or astral flash. Or, in this case, thrilling — since Phoebe issues an unabashed invitation to delve into the pervier findings in one’s Subconscious Garbage Can.