HOLISTIC Healing, Energy Healing. Answers 1-4

Holistic Healing Quiz ANSWERS start here.

HOLISTIC Healing BIG QUIZ Answers. It’s part of a recent group project we’re doing at this truth-seeking blog.

Offering you a timely update to what you’ve done — and believed — about energy work.

To put yourself in the mood for our first Quiz answers, how about this? Take a moment to challenge yourself — just a bit.  Think for a moment about each of the four following concepts.

1. Energy Healing, like Reiki
  2. Energy Psychology, like Emotional Freedom Technique (Tapping)
  3. Psychic Readings to Align with Your Life Purpose, including Akashic Record Readings
  4. And other New Age healing techniques

All have become so popular in society! Hugely influential, too!

Seemingly, a huge success story.

But here’s the tricky part: Have many of them been corrupted, just like the meditation leaders I researched for us in this horrifying expose. (Horrifying for all who have once loved meditation. And who still love the idea of trusting spiritual leaders. Only our days of blind acceptance ended when we learned good skills of energetic literacy.)

Hey, While You’re Strolling Down Memory Lane in Health-Land

Have you taken our BIG QUIZ yet? If not, please go to the event blog post with our. Energy Healing Mind-Body-Spirit BIG QUIZ. Answer away, with a quick TRUE or FALSE.

Then come back here. That way you’ll gain a lot more from our latest quiz experience at “Deeper Perception Made Practical.”

Also, as we’re getting started, please answer these two following questions.

1. Do you remember when you first learned about mind-body-spirit? Or learned the word “holistic”? Wow, how great did that feel!
  2. Since then, have your ideas changed? After all, you’ve lived through the most seismic consciousness event in human history!

Really, that last part is true. Well worth noting. So go ahead, take a moment to reflect on that history. You’ve lived through through it!

Afterward, if you’re bold… Immediately skip to the COMMENTS section for this blog post. Share your story.

Afterward, scroll back up. Only then read my official answers to our big quiz. In the process, you’ll get a sneak peek at Collective Consciousness. What’s popular? As a result of that popularity, we’re talking millions of hits on search engine.

As Blog-Buddy WILL sagely noted at this recent blog post, Comment #39:

One of the themes at the blog I really appreciate is dismantling that popular=good. It really helps me, and I think it’s so needed!!

Here’s a True Context for Your QUIZ ANSWERS

True, although not yet popular!

A lot has changed since the decades before the Age of Awakening. Technically, the psychic barrier, or veil, was thinking exponentially fast. With earth preparing for that veil to disappear forever. Of course, that’s what set off the Shift into the Age of Awakening.

So far, only one magazine article has told that story yet. (You can read that truth-telling article here.)

Basically, here’s the gist of what happened. To you! Not just everybody else, but personally to you!

Remember 1980 – 12/21/12? Undoubtedly you’ve lived through some — or all — of these “New Age Years.” Perhaps you might think of them as The Oprah Years. Since her TV show was incredibly popular and influential. In retrospect, Oprah was the queen of New Age. Bringing mind-body-spirit and psychological self-healing to everyday live.

Really, those Years Were Like Going Through Puberty

Only about energy, rather than sex. So many of us were crushing. Millions fell in love with:

• Reiki
  • Or Course in Miracles
  • Or becoming “my own therapist.”
  • Vibing people out.
  • The works! Whatever turned you on, in a deeper-deeper-deeper way.

But energy healing has changed since those New Age Years. Now we’re in the Age of Awakening. Much is different.

Although many of us haven’t noticed. I hope this article will help you to notice that holistic healing has grown different over the years. Maybe it’s time for you to examine certain comfortable old ideas.

• Reassuring ideas, that have grown so comfortable!
  • Unfortunately, though…  Maybe no longer serving you now, these so-popular notions.

Q1. HOLISTIC Healing Quiz. Healing Your Entire Mind-Body-Spirit Is THE GOAL.

FALSE.

Most noteworthy random quote: “When using spiritual healing to address illness, we focus on bringing harmony back to reinforce a person’s whole body-heart-mind health.”

Actually it’s smart to set realistic goals. And use effective methods. In reality, isn’t “healing your entire mbs” a ridiculously huge goal?

Yeah, yeah. Back in the day, people talked like that. But think puberty. Can you remember how, at a certain age, a major goal of your life was kissing? Like nothing mattered more. “Good kissing would make your life perfect.”

By now, I hope your sex life is better than at age 13. How about your goals for personal growth and spiritual awakening? Seriously higher standards now, right?

Not so for Collective Consciousness evidently. Just go forth and browse at:

Holistic Healing. 133,000,000 Google hits

Sure, that’s a big footprint in Collective Consciousness. But does sheer popularity mean all these websites and articles… Do their huge claims for healing… really deliver on the promises?

Q2. Holistic, Mind-Body-Spirit Healing? It Went Seriously Mainstream in 2015

FALSE

Most noteworthy random quote: ” Anybody can learn to use Reiki, and everybody can benefit.”

Actually, this mainstream enthusiasm started far earlier. According to a 1993 paper published in The New England Journal of Medicine! Evidently, 1 in 3 Americans were using some form of “unconventional therapy.” Yep, 1993. Not 2003. Or even 2013.

But what was happening in 1993? The Oprah Years, that’s what! That puberty-like transition into the Age of Awakening.

Actually, your own ideas about mind-body-spirit may be even older than 1993. For sure, you can read examples of this in the generous contributions to our COMMENTS section at this blog post.

Which makes our assumptions and sentimental loyalties… worth questioning. After all, your beliefs aren’t like some fine Chateauneuf du Pape. Growing tastier while left in the dark, down in your wine cellar.

Mind-Body-Spirit Healing + Mainstream. 10,200,000 Google hits

Impressive, isn’t it? While this popularity may inspire, let’s think with our critical faculties. Which results has heal practices given your entire mbs system?

Q3. ALL Energy Healing… Directly Impacts Mind-Body-Spirit

FALSE.

Most noteworthy random quote: Spending time in nature “aligns the mind, body and spirit.”

Everything helps your mind-body-spirit connection. At least, that’s what millions believe. Sure it “helps greatly.” Unless you have standards!

And what’s the best way to develop standards as a consumer of healing services? Whatever you invest in, whether with hopes or paying money. Whatever!

Pay attention to your human life. What happens in objective reality.

• For mind: How are you doing at problem solving? Learning? Gaining more success in career! Maintaining and developing friendships.
  • For body: When you get your annual health checkup, what are the results? Physical results. (Rather than beautiful-and-holistic beliefs.)
  • For your spiritual development: How superb are the results from all forms of energy healing?

Energy Healing + Mind-Body-Spirit. 72,100,000 Google hits

Impressive popularity yet again, right? Let’s take Oprah as an example. As a major thought leader in America, what’s her consciousness lifestyle? After all that energy healing, wouldn’t you expect her to be in Enlightenment?

Quite the opposite. Unfortunately, Oprah is one of many mind-body-spirit celebs now living in extreme spiritual addiction. Oops!

Q4. Energy Healing Comes from Spirit.

TRUE, sometimes. FALSE, other times.

Most noteworthy random quote: “Most shamans have dreams or visions that tell them certain things as a healer. The shaman may have or acquire many spirit guides in the spirit world who are always present within them or only present when they are in a trance.

Only what does that mean?

• Are you a little unsure about what “spirit” means? Join a large club. I’d recommend reading Comments #277 – 301, here. Because you deserve to have clarity on this important topic.
  • For the vast majority of energy healers, “spirit” means astral entities, ETs, ghosts…. Whoever shows up.
  • However, for some of us, including all who work in Rosetree Energy Spirituality, “spirit” means Divine. As in the Holy Spirit. Or whichever Divine Being a client requests during a personal session.

Of course, if you’re doing energetic self-healing with RES skills like these, YOU get to choose. Which Divine Being will you choose for co-creating the energy healing.

Now, how does this vague idea fare in Collective Consciousness. (As shown through a couple of different searches.)

Energy Healing + Spirit 102,000,000 Google hits

Alternative Healing + Spirituality.  19,600,000 Google hits

Quite fascinating, don’t you think?

Look, Let’s Pause to Take in This Tablespoon of Reality

Blog-Buddies, I’ve given you a lot to digest. Feeling nourished? Nauseated?

Definitely one of our more controversial blog posts.

How about some story sharing now, through our COMMENTS? Chances are, you’ve got some personal experience that would help all of us to gain more clarity on the topic of holistic healing.

I’m looking forward to learning from what you have to say.

For Your Easy Reference, Blog Series Overview

#1 Energy Healing Near Me. Quick Quiz!

#2 Human-Based Healing Professions (NOT Spirit-Reliant)

#3. Energy Healing Mind-Body-Spirit. BIG QUIZ

#4 HOLISTIC Healing, Energy Healing. Answers 1-4

#5 Quiz Completion

Lightning + Rose says:

LIGHTNING published quite a series of comments today. They couldn’t have been more relevant to our Quiz Question #4, especially that quote about “the shaman.”

Funnily enough, Comments #77-86 were published at an aura reading of a famous Ayahuasca shaman. Quite the chilling personal account, courtesy of LIGHTNING. Adding to an article published here on July 5, 2016!

Claudia says:

Rose, I really appreciate these quiz answers. While reading this article, at Quiz Answer 4, I started thinking about a related blog post you wrote once, about psychics becoming spiritual.

Then I found it. Here’s a link.

Claudia says:

I think it offered a pretty chilling perspective on the toll that New Age practices have taken on some healers and psychics who devoted their lives to making those big promises come true.

Claudia says:

In addition, I was very struck by the power of your Quiz Answer 1. Once upon a time I was soooooo eager to believe that any mind-body-spirit practice would cure everything.

Claudia says:

And yet I’ve been following your Enlightenment Life List for years. Not too many Reiki healers or psychics, Pranic Healing Experts or Eden Energy Medicine Practitioners there, etc., etc.

Claudia says:

Sure, plenty have been nominated. But who’s actually using full potential?

Some deceased healers, like Ethel Lombardi, did make it onto your list. And because they died before these tricky years near the start of the Age of Awakening, they didn’t have to be taken off. Otherwise???

Claudia says:

Also, I’m curious, Rose. Are any Hay House authors on your Enlightenment Life List?

And aren’t the majority of those you’ve researched in recent years in extreme spiritual addiction?

CLAUDIA, I appreciate your comments as well. This post is densely packed with familiar ideas to uproot — once treasured dandelions; now more like weeds.

To your question in Comment #7, for years now, every single Hay House author whose aura I’ve read… has been in extreme spiritual addiction. I’ve avoided researching one who’s not big-time famous, but she’s been a bit of a friend. Really, I don’t want to find out how she’s doing, you know?

Steve says:

Thanks for the post with these first quiz answers. I’m looking forward to the rest of them in the upcoming article. Frankly I’m glad for a breather before you get to them, though.

Steve says:

Very thought provoking material, to me. In particular, I had a strong reaction to your Quiz Answer 3.

You see, I vividly remember how excited I felt when I learned of the mind-body-spirit connection. For me, it was an almost mystical recognition, as if being promised that somehow my life could become sacred and whole.

Steve says:

“And it’s all so simple,” I thought. Yeah, right.

Steve says:

This was during the 1980s. All so simple!

Simple because we were such beginners. Any measly result seemed like a sign of big, huge miracles to come.

Steve says:

I can totally see how many people moved into spiritual addiction, or even extreme spiritual addiction.

Somehow I escaped having mind-body-spirit become my whole life. Somehow I stopped short of being seduced by what you call the Romance of the Astral.

Steve says:

What about people who believed, really believed, in all of these promises? Where was the voice of reason?

Thank you, Rose, for being a voice of reason.

Beautifully described, STEVE. You’ve told the story of millions of spiritual seekers.

Due to the sheer number of people who were caught up in the mbs craze of the New Age Years (self included), one might expect some moving plays and TV series, depicting the stories. Such tragi-comedies!

Except that I doubt this will happen. It was a unique craze. If you didn’t live then, it’s hard to understand how people could have had such beliefs.

And, most notably, I suspect that people 100 years from now (for instance)… They won’t have any difficulty understanding how many mbs systems became way more astral after the Shift into the Age of Awakening. How the majority of mbs teachers, meditation teachers, and others moved into extreme spiritual addiction.

STEVE, I do wonder when people will wake up and develop Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, so they can tell for themselves which leaders and healers are worth following. Versus the ones who are not.

May we live to see the day!

Christine says:

Here’s the part that really freaks me out. Today’s doctors really believe in this concept of mind, body, spirit. Have you noticed? Aren’t they promoting this like crazy?

Christine says:

Like the excellent medical practice I went to for many years? Now they’re offering classes in mindfulness meditation.
    Yes, I read the post here about what a mess mindfulness meditation is. Maybe this is a great example of how mushy all this talk is about mind, body, spirit miraculously fixing everything.

Christine says:

Prompted by the Google searches you included in this article, I did one on “Doctors and mind-body-spirit healing.”
    When reading some of the hits, I found them kind of sickening, if you’ll forgive the pun.

Christine says:

In your Quiz Question 3, Rose, you mentioned that pivotal date of 1993. That’s when alternative healing began to grab significant market share.
    No wonder so many doctors today are trying to rebrand themselves as rah-rah healers who use the power of mind-body-spirit.

Christine says:

And btw, I really loved that earlier post you gave us about 10 healing professions that still manage to NOT be about energies and spirits as the main way of helping people.

Christine says:

It reminds me of what has happened with psychiatrist, and Hay House superstar Judith Orloff.
    Of course, I have been reading all the comments at this post with discernment about empath coaching.

Christine says:

I appreciate what you wrote about the Orloff Wobble. Or was it Orloff Wiggle?
    Anyhow, I have begun to notice when so-called experts go back and forth between their credentialed specialties versus mind, body, spirit beliefs versus Stage 1 aura reading that they think is the total package of knowing.

Christine says:

At a certain point I became curious and searched on Dr. Orloff to find out how her career is going after her highly unhelpful work with empaths. So I did a search on “Is judith orloff a practicing psychiatrist?”

In case you’re wondering, here’s an except from her bio at Psychology Today, https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/experts/judith-orloff-md

Christine says:

“Dr. Orloff is a psychiatrist, an empath, and is on the UCLA Psychiatric Clinical Faculty. She synthesizes the pearls of traditional medicine with cutting edge knowledge of intuition, energy, and spirituality.”

Christine says:

I ask you, everyone here, how nuts is that?
    Such a big, renowned expert at mind-body-spirit, deeply into extreme spiritual addiction, and on top of everything else she’s helping to train psychiatrists?

Interesting. Thanks, CHRISTINE.