Elijah Cummings Chakra Databank Reading

Elijah Cummings Chakra Databank AURA READING. Ready to marvel at a glorious role model?

Elijah Cummings Chakra Databank AURA READING. While memorials to this congressman are in the news, let’s celebrate his magnificent aura as well.

Because reading his aura, all the way down to the level of chakra databanks? That’s a powerful way to sing the praises of this great man.

Powerful and Also Powerfully Compassionate

Definitely, that unusual combination is the meaning of Elijah Cummings to me. So morally inspiring was his leadership, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called him the “North Star” of the U.S. Congress

Well, if you’d like to learn more about what made him tick, you’ve come to the right place.

• Aura reading brings insight and rigor to subjective reality.
  • But before proceeding with one of the specialties of this blog, let’s consider his accomplishments in objective reality.

Regarding the congressman’s political and personal achievements, here’s my favorite article.

Why Has Cummings, Deservedly, Been Famous Lately?

Because, he’s served as Chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Committee. Effectively served.

Forcefully, Cummings led investigations of Trump’s government dealings. And that includes probes this year that aroused the president’s ire. Probes relating to what I call the “Nepotism Crew.” Namely, Trump family members working the White House.

Of course, Elijah’s aura would be worth reading just for inspiration. Even if you don’t follow politics, I think you’ll find this article fascinating. Since it isn’t every day that I research a person of such great courage. Let’s celebrate his notable leadership, outstanding among many admirable political leaders today.

But How About Introducing Aura Reading? And Chakra Databanks

Some of you Blog-Buddies might wish to share this article with politically passionate friends. Naturally, newbies to this blog may also be new to energetic literacy. So here’s an introduction to how I’ll be honoring Mr. Cummings today.

Three short videos will get you started understanding today’s aura reading. How it’s different from yesterday’s psychic-style aura reading. Rather, this is literacy. Comparable to the word literacy you’re using to read this article.

1. Developing Stage 1 Energetic Literacy
  2. And then Attaining Stage 2 Energetic Literacy
  3. Finally, Using Stage 3 Energetic Literacy Which we could also call, “Everyday Energetic Literacy.” As normal to do as reading a newspaper article. Or this article.

I’ve learned Everyday Energetic Literacy, and you can too. Until, like many who are reading this article right now, you can’t wait to learn which “chakra databanks” we’ll be exploring.

Here’s My Challenge to Many of You Blog-Buddies

Since many of you have learned Everyday Energetic Literacy.

Here’s a link to the photo of Rep. Elijah Cummings I’ll be using for today’s aura reading.

And here are the chakra databanks I’ll be researching. Maybe you’d like to take a look as well. Before reading what I find! So that you can comment below, free as a bird, to give your own version. Because, just like with regular word literacy, no two people make sense of what we read in exactly the same way.

Auras — and chakras — and chakra databanks… each one is like a diamond. Your job, applying energetic literacy, is to report on the rainbow-like sparkle. Only, unlike diamonds, these aren’t just sparkles of light. They are sparkles of truth.

1. Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room at Work
  2. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power
  3. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity
  4. Heart Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Honesty
  5. Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity
  6. High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill
  7. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity

And now, here’s my tribute to a man who used to light me up every time I saw him in a news clip.

#1. Elijah Cummings Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room at Work

What is Elijah’s energy presence like while at work.

Of course, this is different from regular Presence in the Room. Instead, that chakra databank simply concerns being a person, in general.

Symbolic Size

Situationally, fills the room plus two inches.

Quality

Seems to me, Elijah Cummings wears his political authority like a minister’s robes during a service.

“Gravitas” is a word for his presence. Only it’s a combo-version for him: Both political authority to take seriously. Also a spiritual intent to do what is right.

In my way, I aim to bring truth into the world. In his highly powerful way, this politician had a similar aim. Of course, I recognize that intent. Nobody can fake it. At least, I believe that those of us who hold that intent… We can quickly spot any fakery around that intent.

#2. Elijah Cummings Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power

What is Elijah’s personal style for saying and doing things. Aiming to get what he wants!

Symbolic Size

87 feet. Somewhat over-functioning.

Quality

Purity. More than anything else, I experience such a purity in Chairman Cumming’s commitment to using his considerable political power. Like aiming to do what is effective. But also needing, always, to do what is right.

#3. Elijah Cummings Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity

Ethically, what’s Elijah’s approach to going after what he wants.

Symbolic Size

88 feet. Also somewhat over-functioning

Quality

A Divine blessing lights up this chakra databank.

Yes, sometimes energetic literacy research will reveal a Divine blessing within a chakra databank. Meaning what?

Spiritual grace. That simple. Such as doing something important, and doing it beautifully.

Months can go by before I find a Divine blessing in a single chakra databank. (Including Soul Thrill Aura Research®.) And trust me, I read a whole lot of auras.

#4. Elijah Cummings Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Honesty

Does Elijah admit to himself how he feels emotionally? Also, emotionally, does he take responsibility for his actions?

Symbolic Size

3 inches. Definitely under-functioning

Quality

Feet of clay, alert! Elijah Cummings tends to compartmentalize negative emotions. Likewise, he pushes aside guilt and other unhelpful emotions. Since these might distract him from doing his job!

Otherwise… I’ll comment about this further at the conclusion to this article.

#5. Elijah Cummings Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

What’s the deal with telling the truth? Does he or doesn’t he? And how does or doesn’t he do that.

Symbolic Size

89 feet. Somewhat over-functioning

Quality

Cummings blasts out the truth as though he were playing a golden trumpet.

He’s a lover of truth. Especially about objective facts and political implications.

Such a powerhouse!

#6. Elijah Cummings High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill

Living with soul thrill means finding delight in life. All the way through to the deeply energetic — also deeply subconscious — level of chakra databanks.

Symbolic Size

Out into Deep Space. Considerably over-functioning.

Quality

Divine blessing shows in this chakra databank as well as our #3 in this series.

At the time of this photograph, Chairman Cummings is saying and doing things in a state of grace. A very human sort of spiritual surrender.

Slightly reminiscent of how all of us in Age of Awakening Enlightenment live. Only, for us, the volume is turned way down. (Especially when whatever it is we’re doing makes us happy.)

Whereas for Elijah, that volume (of silence and stillness) is turned way up.

Maybe needless to say, this aura reading shows Mr. Cummings at the time of this photo. Superbly doing his dharma. That work he loves most to do.

#7. Elijah Cummings Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity

What is Elijah’s highest spiritual authority. Given that, how much does he care about doing what is right?

Symbolic Size

89 feet. Somewhat (and maybe habitually) over-functioning.

Quality

As for living his faith, he does this so instinctively by now. Maybe the cumulative result of one free will choice after another, thousands after thousands, over decades. This glorious way that he lives un-self-consciously?

No wonder that the deeply spiritual Nancy Pelosi — living for years in Age of Awakening Enlightenment — has called this man her “North Star.”

In Conclusion

Remember that little ding in in Elijah’s aura? That little matter of Emotional Self-Honesty?

Funny thing there. So many people believe they have a big, fancy Life Purpose. Maybe becoming influential and famous. Like Elijah Cummings, Chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Committee.

Based on research I’ve done for Energy Spirituality clients, I don’t think so. More like, everybody has the purpose of evolving spiritually. As for career, most of us could do many kinds of work. Not just one kind.

And, of course, there’s not room enough in the world for all of us to be famous. (Just as well, actually, imho)

Meanwhile, a minority of Life Contracts do include a big, fancy Life Purpose. Such as Elijah Cummings had.

Well, maybe it’s no surprise that something had to give. In his case, limitations to his emotional life. How often do with think about paying the price for world class achievements? But, of course, that happens. Offhand, I can’t think of a better example than this one.

Rose, thank you for putting your highly-skilled spotlight on Elijah Cummings.

He inspired me with his commitment to telling the truth, and standing up for democratic principles. He is so very missed.

Jean says:

Yes – thank you Rose for this post. What a great human being. Definitely inspiring.

SANDRA and JEAN, you’re so welcome.

These comments, appropriately, come from two people who inspire me!

I enjoyed reading this man’s aura very much, and then reading your aura reading. I will add my reading below in chunks.

Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity:

Large. Solidly there, like granite. It is like he is keeping a promise to God. He will always do what is right to the best of his knowledge and ability, to his conscience. Unflinching willingness to do what is morally right.

Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity.

Large. Dogged determination to tell the truth. No matter what kind of nonsense other people say to him, he listens to what is said, pulls out the objective part of what that person said, and responds to it objectively. He is not distracted by emotional considerations or self-consciousness.

High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill.

Large. There is a purring kind of satisfaction. It does not matter that his day to day life may not be very fun. There is satisfaction and high soul thrill in knowing that he is doing what he came here to do, doing his part.

Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Honesty.

Small. Paying attention to his emotions is not part of his life. He will not allow himself to be distracted from doing what needs to be done by paying attention to his emotions.

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power.

Large. He uses power on behalf of God, on behalf of his country. It is not for his own pleasure. He has a lot of power, because of this. It is a very clean use of power. Nothing stops him from saying and doing what he knows to be right. He’s fearless in this regard.

Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room at Work.

Large. Solidly present and a force to be reckoned with. You aren’t going to ignore him!

He has gravitas: he’s dignified and conscientious, and he listens to other people with full attention: sifting through the words for objective truth, cutting through other people’s bullshit.

The force of his convictions is very evident to everyone he interacts with, and he is taken seriously.

Thank you, KYLIE. And isn’t it just the biggest fun to read auras in the first place, and then the other kind of biggest fun, to encounter a spiritual hero like Elijah Cummings.

A good reminder that, magnificent though Enlightenment is, we don’t control when that comes. By contrast, all of us can develop a glorious character… through one free will choice at a time.

Liane says:

Accepting the invitation to post my aura reading on Elijah Cummings. Here goes!

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power:

A normal size of Large for Mr. Cummings. His use of power is very fine-tuned, which comes from years of practice. He delivers with nuance, knowing when to be gentle, or when to turn up the heat; this he does (mostly) without fear, and often subtly.

Liane says:

Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Honesty:

Large. This, to Elijah, is like a warm comfy blanket. This is his truth, his point of reference. His refuge.

Liane says:

Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity:

Quite large. There is Divine presence here. He speaks and lives with truth and honesty. People will just know this about him – bringing them comfort, even if the truth is hard to hear.

Liane says:

High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill:

Again, large-ish. Doing what he knows how to do wo well makes him happy. Even if it’s hard. (especially when it’s hard!)

My note… His job brought him joy, and lots of it. In spite of it not always being a cakewalk.

Liane says:

Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity:

Very large. He is a goo dman, and he knows it. This is not accidental, it happened by making one good choice after another, after another. He is good standing naked before God, and good in a room full of constituents. His good-ness permeates wherever he is.

My note… He doesn’t get tripped up on how good he is. It’s just a way of life, not a contest. f

Liane says:

What a beautiful way to get to know someone! Through my own and other’s aura readings.

It’s becoming fun to post my research, then read the main article and comments.

Liane says:

It’s fair to say Elijah Cummings was an outstanding human being, living and breathing truth where it was needed.

Kylie, I very much enjoyed your aura research! Especially the Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power. “It’s a very clean use of power.” Yes! I can’t imagine him doing it any other way.

Liane says:

Thank you, Rose for always inspiring us with your aura readings. This one is a jewel.

It is big fun, and biggest fun too! I was very interested to read what you wrote about only a minority of life contracts having a big purpose. It certainly seems that he did.

I love this quote: “Living according to his highest ethical standards? That’s a way of life for Elijah Cummings: Simply non-negotiable.” So true!

When I was doing my aura reading of his chakra databank for presence in the room, the word “gravitas” leaped to mind.

You are the person who originally taught me that word/concept and it really fits him well.

Definitely a spiritual hero, and it’s easy to see why Nancy Pelosi would call him her “North Star.”

KYLIE, thanks for these personal insights in addition to your aura reading.

I’m so glad to have taught you “gravitas.” It’s such an unusual word; I remember learning it from my Brandeis professor, Dr. Allen Grossman. Here’s to having it make a comeback, popular as a word and also popular as a way of life.

Claudia says:

I encountered the late Congressman Cummings at a work event seven years ago.

I was a single mother to an infant, making $15 an hour at the largest law firm in the world (at the time).

Claudia says:

Congressman Cummings spoke during a lunch event and he advocated for the importance of investing in and expanding pre-school opportunities.

Afterwards, he opened the floor to questions.

Claudia says:

I asked him to clarify a point he made on his pre-school platform.

He gave a beautiful, crystal clear answer, and sincerely thanked me for my question. He heard and respected me, despite my position at the firm.

Claudia says:

My ah-ha from recalling my interaction with Elijah Cummings is that truth recognizes truth.

Truth acknowledges truth.

Claudia says:

And that truth speaks to truth.

And for a moment, Elijah Cummings’ power made my truth undeniable to my co-workers.

CLAUDIA, what a moving story. Thank you so much for sharing it here. And especially for Comments #21-22.

Yet more reasons for me to be proud of you.

I love your aura reading, Liane, especially this part “My note… He doesn’t get tripped up on how good he is. It’s just a way of life, not a contest.”

And what an interesting story, Claudia. I had a sense of what a good listener he was, reading his aura chakra databank for presence in the room.

Backtracking now, LIANE, to your excellent aura reading in Comments #13-17, and then your personal observations afterward.

Even getting names of chakra databanks right is an achievement, for heaven’s sake! Plus, I found what you wrote was so perceptive.

At first, I felt a bit puzzled at your Comment #14. Both the size and the aspect like a warm comfy blanket.

But then I thought about it a bit. Tell me if my following interpretation makes sense to you.

Although YOU have outstanding talent and skill at emotional self-honesty, I wonder how many people you’ve known in life have had that… much at all.

My hunch is NO. In which case, you might be used to NO. In which case a small and tepid amount seems to you to be large and comforting.

Kind of like, if you didn’t get much to eat and then somebody gave you a two-day old slice of apple. And, given what your current standards, it was tasty. And large, too! 😉

Brittany says:

I will share a few chakra databanks and “ahas!” from my aura reading of Elijah Cummings.

Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room at Work
    size: very large

Brittany says:

quality: At work, Elijah exudes confidence, honesty, and a no-nonsense approach to things.

There is an immense sense of respect commanded from him and given to others. I noticed that he is “solid,” as in, very certain and unwavering because he knows what he’s saying and doing is right.

Brittany says:

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power
    size: 100′
    quality: Life dedication. He has worked his entire life to have this sort of power, and use it properly.

Liane Sewell says:

In reference to comments 35-37… While I’m not questioning my perception, you could be right about what even a small amount seems like to me.

Whatever amount of Emotional Self-Honesty he has in his Heart Chakra Databank, to him it is his refuge. If it is a tiny amount, there’s the compassion awakener (for me).

Brittany says:

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity
    size: very large
    quality: Full honesty. Elijah goes out of his way to tactfully get what he wants.

Brittany says:

side note for me: I had an Aha! after reading Rose’s version of the aura reading.

When aura rubbing for quality, I had a “lit up” feeling (for lack of a better description). I believe I have found what a Divine Blessing shows up as for me as an aura reader now.

Brittany says:

Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Honesty
    size: small
    quality: Faces his emotions, as he sees it, with grit; courageous self-regulation. He indefinitely postpones feeling negative emotions.

Brittany says:

I really enjoyed this aura reading post and doing some myself.

Thanks for always providing links to the pictures used.

Oh, LIANE, those Compassion Awakeners are the personal growth equivalent of eating chocolate. Yay, you!

Gabrielle says:

Rose and blog buddies, thank you for sharing your aura readings of Elijah Cummings. What an inspiration.

It’s as if truth was embedded at the core of his being…and clearly right there in his aura! What a model for living and speaking truth – and not squandering the opportunity.

BRITTANY, that was gorgeously perceptive. Thank you.

As for Comment #43, and as your teacher, I say, “YES! Nice catch.”

GABRIELLE, thank you so much for your beautiful Comment #47.

That last paragraph is quite an inspiration in itself.

Living on Earth says:

I’m not closely familiar with him in the political nature.

But in terms reading the aura of a well respected man with high integrity is very delightful.

Living on Earth says:

Its very encouraging to know there are (were) those in great power, who choose to use it to bring the truth into this world.

Especially considering how many examples we see these days of the opposite side of that spectrum.
    Thank you Rose!

Isn’t that something, LIVING ON EARTH! No matter how great our sphere of influence, each of us really can choose to use our speech and actions, our power, to bring more truth into the world.

Long live Elijah Cummings in our hearts!

Very interesting comment number 43 Brittany.

When I read that chakra databank, I remember being surprised, because I had expected his soul thrill would not be very large, but what I found was a really nice feeling, the best I could describe it was a purr.

There was an unusual quality to it. Hopefully I will again encounter divine blessing in someone’s chakra databank, and pay more attention to the quality.

And great comments 47, 51-52.

It is so inspiring to read about someone in American politics living with truth and integrity, and that each of us can do the same no matter our sphere of influence.

KYLIE, you’ve brought out a good reason to return to basics in how you were taught aura reading. And you’re helping me to give a gentle reminder to all you aura readers.

Please don’t add the step of “paying more attention to the quality” of any perceptions. Don’t add any extra steps — or new kinds of emphasis — to the technique of Aura Reading Though All Your Senses®.

Instead:

1. Choose which aura reading technique you’ll employ this particular time.
    2. Decide which person and which chakra databanks you’re going to research.

3. Do the RES Preparation Process.
    4. Write down each perception.
    5. Continue until you’ve completed your research.

6. End the Technique Time.
    7. Review the perceptions you’ve written down.
    8. Note any new items for your Inner Dictionary, and research them when you deem appropriate.

9. Congratulate yourself on having done some Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

And, of course, to grow fastest at aura reading, adjust your Technique Time to include 10 minutes of aura reading per day. (Or even more, if you like, depending on how you’re budgeting your 20 minutes.)

No scolding intended here, KYLIE, just clarification. Since there are loads of ways that people with good intentions… can start adding to this innocent system of aura reading.

Trying harder or noticing more here and there — this might work great for improving your tennis. But anything that adds complication or divides your attention, or makes you self-conscious, is counterproductive for energetic literacy.

Maybe you know this great song lyric, “You can’t hurry love.”

Aura reading skills develop at their own sacred pace.

I thought I might get in trouble for that comment! But, I did think I could have taken more time to find words for my perception.

But yes, I can see how trying harder is counter-productive. Or beating myself up for not noticing more!

Ha ha to comment 63! So true.

Gracious response there, KYLIE. Thanks.

Not only is trying harder at aura-reading counterproductive, it’s like trying to game the system. To learn even more info from reading auras, put in the time. No exceptions.

Liane says:

Brittany, this is my favorite quote from your aura research on Ellijah Cummings. “There is an immense sense of respect commanded from him and given to others.”

He seemed to know how to balance the scales, giving and taking in equal and appropriate measures. All these aura readings has helped me understand more deeply what it means to live a life of honor.

Graham says:

Thanks for this, Rose!

I also did an aura reading of Elijah Cummings and found him very inspiring – just what I needed this morning.

Well done, GRAHAM.

Next time maybe you’ll research one or two chakra databanks (or more, if you’re having fun) and do the publishing thing here at this blog. I’d love that.

Brittany says:

Thank you Rose, Kylie, and Liane.

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading all the comments and aura readings as well!

Lindsey says:

Thank you for such a beautiful reading of Elijah Cummings.

He’s a hero for Truth and led a very honorable life.

Lindsey says:

It doesn’t surprise me that you found multiple Divine blessings in his aura. I just loved him.

Although I was sad to hear he has gone home, I am hopeful that many other’s with similar ideals and motivations will step up to continue where he left off.

Lindsey says:

Thank you also to everyone who also shared their own personal aura readings here!

I think it is just magnificent and a such privilege to have learned this skill set! And it’s so awesome to see you blog buddies who took the time and effort to learn the RES Reading Skills and use them so practically.

Lindsey says:

This post was very uplifting and I thank you all! You brightened my week! Really!!!💗👍🏻😃

LINDSEY, you’re right! Thanks for every word that you’ve written here.

Bob says:

I was reading up on the 2008 economic crisis (as one does for practical fun) and came across a congressional hearing transcript featuring Rep. Cumming cross examining Kashari. It’s a great example of his honest candidness, particularly when he said, “… I don’t know how much they’re paying you…” 😆

BOB, thank you. What a superb quote!

It’s one thing to watch a congressional hearing on TV and make a comment like that to your friend, as you’re hanging out together. This was in public. With Rep. Cummings as the Chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Committee,

Julie says:

So impressed, and humbled, by this aura reading (and readings) of Elijah Cummings.

And by listening to his speeches.

Julie says:

By the integrity and purity in his use of power and the trumpet-like speech of the truth.

Julie says:

There may not be many people of his caliber around.

But there are enough to show the way.

What magnificent comments, JULIE. I especially love your #80. So true!