Halloween Spooky – Extreme Spiritual Addiction

Halloween Spooky 2019. More icky than ghosts, new, and definitely real

Halloween Spooky 2019? Unfortunately, yes.

“It’s Halloween every day,” said my friend Ellen Snyder.

We were teaching TM on the North Shore of Boston. The year was 1973. And she was joking.

Joking about the wacky outfits she saw folks wearing in supermarkets. You see, back in the day, Ellen was quite the fashionista. Talking to me, she was making her own verbal fashion statement.

Now We’ve Got Halloween Spooky Politicians

Only now the problem isn’t tacky clothing. But auras.

Enough already! I’m calling out the Extreme Spiritual Addiction in many public figures. When will the media catch on?

Yesterday I saw a photo that grabbed my attention. (Probably in a way not intended.)

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez endorsed Senator Bernie Sanders at a campaign rally.

So what’s the problem? (Other than the concerning fact that Sanders just suffered a heart attack. And he’s 78 years old.  Like, am I the only person who wonders? What business does he have, running for President of the United States?)

Even more concerning problems show in their auras. Soon as I saw a photo like this, I saw trouble. Just Stage 1 Energetic Literacy. But now I’m supplementing that with some professional-level research, using Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

Note: These two have been doing rallies for more than a week. But I was on a news fast and didn’t see any of the pix until yesterday.

Before the Details, Here’s Background on Aura Reading.

The system I use is Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®! Please don’t assume that other versions of aura reading deliver the same detail or accuracy.

Here are some of the defining characteristics of this kind of energetic literacy. All of this will be true of you, too, if you become an aura reader by developing Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, the minimum for reliable aura reading:

1. You can read auras accurately from regular photographs.
  2. Beyond generalizing about auras or chakras… you can read chakra databanks.
  3. And you’ll research a sample of chakra databanks that’s relevant to the particular aura reading.
  4. Accuracy and insight come from using systematic skills.
  5. And those skills include co-creating with your choice of Divine Being.

What if you’re not sure what to expect from this kind of aura reading? Then I’ve got a fun resource for you: Click here to find hundreds of other examples of deeper perception made practical.

Also, Here’s Background on Extreme Spiritual Addiction

Just as you have a social lifestyle, you’ve got a consciousness lifestyle.  It’s the result of choices you make day by day.

Altogether, I’ve identified the distinct consciousness lifestyles described in this article.

Only one of these consciousness lifestyles represents a problem for society at large. That’s extreme spiritual addiction.

A person — say “Gladys” — makes choice after choice, weakening her sense of self. Eventually, she crosses a line, allowing astral entities and ET entities to run her aura. Merely 2% of Gladys’s sense of self remains present. Otherwise, the entities dominate her aura.

As you can imagine, this is flat-out wrong. Humans have sovereignty over all life forms on earth. Attempting to use people as puppets? Taking somebody over, for the rest of this lifetime, breaks a spiritual law.

Please don’t let today’s article ruin your day. Seems to me, something like this needed to be published. What better day than before Halloween?

Once you’re aware of this new development, you can go along living the New Strong, or Human-Based Spirituality, or even Enlightenment. Just by living as a fine, upstanding human being… You’re helping to human beings to stay in charge of our own planet. Eventually the astral interference will recede.

For reference, today I’ll be researching this video, paused at 32 seconds.

Halloween Spooky Aura of Bernie Sanders

Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

Symbolic Size

Out to the Moon. Extremely over-functioning.

Quality

Entities run Bernie Sanders. It’s that simple.

This isn’t the first time I’ve noted his extreme spiritual addiction. (See Comment #2914.)

Quietly, I’ve reported on consciousness lifestyle of all the major presidential candidates in this election. Thus, you may consider the previous link as a useful resource. And if you’re curious about other politicians, by all means, check them out here. Should you not find that name listed, nominate him or her here. Gladly providing this free service to you Blog-Buddies!

Never before have I found anything like what shows up in this photo.

Hint: This is a public event where one politician in extreme spiritual addiction is endorsing another.

Like they’re suddenly falling in love, his entities and hers. In this chakra databank, Sanders’ entities are doing the astral equivalent of jumping for joy. Acutely aware of the other politician’s team of entities, they’re really excited. As if thrilled at the prospect of teaming up in public.

Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Psychic Guidance

Symbolic Size

Out to the Moon. Likewise, over-functioning.

Quality

Have you ever heard executives talk like this? “Let’s have my people meet with your people.”

Well, that’s comparable to what’s got Bernie’s group of entities all excited. Seemingly they’re starting to compute which new possibilities now arise. Between having access to all the mind and memory deposits in Senator Sanders’ aura. Seems to me, now they’re being given limited (but significant) access to Rep. Ocasio-Cortez’s mind and memory deposits.

Unquestionably the weirdest thing I’ve researched yet, related to extreme spiritual addiction!

Halloween Spooky Aura of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

Symbolic Size

80,000 feet. Definitely over-functioning

Quality

Funny thing about the entities running Alexandria. They’re angrier than others I’ve encountered. Maybe I’d even characterize them as warlike.

Shrewdly, the bunch of them are engaging with Sanders’ entities. Guess they’re pretty excited about this latest power move for the celebrity congresswoman. (Really, think about who’ll gain more 10 or 20 years from now. Specifically, think about who’ll likely still be alive.)

Also, Alexandria is shockingly empty within her 2% maximum. Being somebody in extreme spiritual addiction. (Which she definitely is.) Perhaps she just didn’t have much to her to begin with, in terms of self-realization.

Maybe some of you Blog-Buddies recall a lovely two-part aura reading of her by Isabella Cates. Back when Ocasio-Cortez was a shiny, idealistic new politician.

Notably, zero Power Integrity. “Awaiting her inspiration.”

Shortly after taking office, the congresswoman moved into extreme spiritual addiction. (At that blog post, you’ll see my notification about this. Added on.)

Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Psychic Guidance

Symbolic Size

Out to the Moon. Seriously over-functioning.

Quality

Joyfully, Alexandria’s squad of entities is teaming up with Bernie’s. Making their shrewd move to align with his supporters. Plus, aiming to gain access to the political experience encoded in his aura.

How Does this Differ from Trump Loyalists Who’ve Moved into Extreme Spiritual Addiction?

Absolutely, you might be wondering about that. Particularly if you can relate to the title of this political book,Everything that Trump Touches Dies.”

Seems to me, Trump’s version of this mess is unusual. Since he’s the only person I’ve researched who’s a puppet for multiple groups of discarnate spirits.

Mysteriously or not, a high proportion of Trump cronies have moved into extreme spiritual addiction. For instance:

• Mike Pence
  • Sean Spicer
  • Sarah Huckabee Sanders
  • John Kelly

But there’s “no collusion” between different people’s teams of entities. (Horrible joke, couldn’t resist.)

At least, I’ve never found this before. However, today I’ve seen my first example: How entities involved in these atrocious human experiments have figured out that they can collaborate.

Given previous history that I’ve witnessed, in my line of work, guess what? It won’t be surprising if other groups of entities start doing this with their people.

Yes, ugh! But just focusing on now, not on the dreadful new possibility…

Of Course We Can Avoid Going Along with This Nastiness

Once again, I’m planning a series of blog posts.

Next one up: I’ll share this history of how the current problem came to be.

Then? Of course, will come practical tips for minimizing this revolting problem.

Meanwhile, questions, anyone? And, as always, your comments are welcome.

One specialized question, just in case: Did any of you see a photo of the rallies with Sanders and Ocasio-Cortez? If so, did you have a reaction in terms of Stage 1 Energetic Literacy? (In other words, not stopping to read auras. But just, on the surface, noticing something like, “I’m watching a new kind of creepy.”

Bob says:

Former President Jimmy Carter made news in September when he recommended an age limit for the presidency. He said he couldn’t imagine handling the presidental duties and experiences at 65, let alone 80!

Another practical point is that even without any spiritual weirdness going on with a presidential candidate, the old age of a president can create a major discrepancy between their understanding of the country. For instance, cybersecurity may not be a priority.

Graham says:

Ugh! I look forward to the day when this whole disgusting mess is finally over and done with….

BOB, I happen to agree with you.

Not that any senator or congressperson has a prayer of introducing this as a bill, let alone having this pass both houses and be signed into law.

How often the politicians who retire, or plan to retire, are the ones who speak up. What’s with that?

Which is why these senators are my heroes: Democratic Sens. Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota, Joe Donnelly of Indiana, Claire McCaskill of Missouri, and Bill Nelson of Florida. They voted against Kavanaugh as Supreme Court Justice and then were defeated in the next election.

Graham says:

GRAHAM, much as I commiserate, let’s remember something:

Each of us reading this blog signed a Life Contract to be here right now. To some degree at least, we knew full well what we’d be in for.

Besides that, simply by living with humanity and courage, doing our reasonable best every day — imo, this is the best way we can help human beings to adjust to this new Age of Awakening.

(Plus, maybe, giving friends copies of “The New Strong.” Whether they ask for it or not. Just a “lovely present.” At worst, they’ll recycle it to somebody who can understand it.)

Since you live in England, GRAHAM, probably you know stories of “ordinary” people who survived the bombing of London back during WWII. Their courage helped to shape the best of our world, as we know it today.

Most likely, each brave soul also gained a significant upgrade in spiritual evolution, too.

Why is it taking the media so long to catch on that we’re in the Age of Awakening? With this as the only full-length magazine article I’ve seen published yet on this topic! Although it’s been more than seven years since the Shift.

And why is it taking so long for there to be media accounts and public acknowledgments about the rise of extreme spiritual addiction? To me, this means that our planet is in a kind of war right now, a spiritual war. Of course, I believe we’re going to win it.

Astral entities and extra-terrestrial entities have no right to take over a single human being, let alone many of today’s top politicians… and an estimated 5% of Americans by the year 2019.

However, it’s today’s big human challenge to wake up. Wake up enough to even know it’s the Age of Awakening. And wake up to the importance of gaining energetic literacy — as you’ve done, GRAHAM — so that we can tell what’s going on.

GRAHAM, it’s our privilege to spread the word about all of this. It’s our great spiritual opportunity to live with human smarts and honor (or honour), as best we can.

So what if this isn’t always easy? In a spiritual sense, for everybody who wishes to make a difference, you can say along with me, “That’s why I’m here.” May your soul never forget the importance of this lifetime. May you create something glorious, for yourself and humanity, by how you’ve helped!

Ethan says:

So inspiring Rose thank you! Comment #10-

“That’s why I’m here”. Definitely needed to hear this today.

Graham says:

Ah Rose, that’s very helpful. Thank you for writing that.

Living on Earth says:

Speaking of Spooky.

Unfortunately post 2012, it does feel more and more like “Everyday is Halloween.” Sigh… The involvement of ETs and other Astral Beings in our Human lives is absolutely revolting.

Living on Earth says:

Thank GOD, and ROSE, for the many amazing effective RES techniques in the Spiritually Sparkling and The New Strong online workshops regarding their interference with Humans.

Living on Earth says:

Knowing all of the behind the scenes of life on Earth now (and I’m sure I’m just scratching the surface). Who needs Halloween or Sci-Fi movies.

And soo many rather live in a chosen ignorance over any glimpse of integrity let alone have personal power or spiritual growth.

Living on Earth says:

I am angry and nervous about how much weirder things can get.

But I’ll do everything in my power to not only survive but thrive during these transitional years.

Living on Earth says:

I saw Graham’s and your in response comments # 6 – 11 after I submitted mine.

Like a mother’s reassuring touch.
    YES… “That’s why I’m here!”. Its a beautiful honor to walk with you Rose and other blog buddies!

Awe, LIVING ON EARTH!

Victoria Deterding says:

Noooo! Not Bernie 😭 I’ve admired this man for for his integrity, relatability, and principles over the course of his lifetime and political career.

Learning this is devastating. I honestly did pause recently and wonder about him though. After he had his heart troubles, and then continued on with barely a pause, it seemed odd, like he was living a little “beyond normal human limitations.”

Victoria Deterding says:

One the other hand, I have always gotten a slightly odd feeling watching AOC.

I don’t disagree with her politics but have to wonder about her level of confidence vs actual qualifications.

Welcome to my blog, VICTORIA. And please invite your friends.

You’ll find a lot of aura readings of public figures here.

Recently I couldn’t stop reading an article about Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos. Years ago, I read his aura for my newsletter and found him highly unusual, barely human, but still humanly in charge of his own aura and life. (Aura readers, you might wish to check out this Bezos photo from 2010.)

More recently, he’s moved into Extreme Spiritual Addiction. (Here’s a photo, in case you’re in the mood for researching him.

Perhaps you’d rather take my word for it.)

So here I am, on Halloween night, with pounding rain and wind (even a tornado warning).

This seems like the modern-day version of a Gothic setting, perfect for me to invite you to comment at this post about any quotes you read in newspapers or magazines, or see on websites, related to people moving into extreme spiritual addiction. Like the comments I just re-posted at this thread, #23 and 24.

Emily Turner says:

Rose, I found this video where someone had noted that Mark Zuckerberg has remarked “I was human”….

Golly, EMILY, thank you.

Suffice it to say here that, at the time of that video, Zuckerberg is in extreme spiritual addiction.

As a kind of baseline, EMILY, I researched his aura in this article, published in May 2012 (months before the Shift into the Age of Awakening, when astral hanky-panky really got started, more each year), and he was just a mixed collection of various chakra databanks that functioned in true human confusion, definitely human confusion.

By contrast, here’s an aura reading of him I published last year, a comparison aura reading. Summarizing, I’d describe him as more off-kilter, but still being “run” by his human self.

Unfortunately, by April 2019, he had moved into extreme spiritual addiction. As any experienced aura reader with Stage 3 Energetic Literacy can flag: Chakra databanks expanded, distorted, and rife with entities.

Famous people, fame-addicts, influential people, and unscrupulous people apt to make Faustian bargains are among those of greatest interest to entities who aim to move people into puppets via spiritual addiction.

Also of interest, sadly, are spiritual teachers, people in Enlightenment — especially non-duality teachers, and those who look to consciousness experiences as the yardstick for spiritual evolution.

Tonight I finally pushed myself to see the second Batgap interview of a one-time friend of mine. It feels disloyal to share her name. I’ll just say that her first interview with Buddha at the Gas Pump was a classic description of Traditional Enlightenment.

While she did a follow-up this year, and I just looked at some of it and captured a screenshot.

My first glimpse of her shocked me. I didn’t recognize her.(Often this is the case with people who have gone from Enlightenment into extreme spiritual addiction.

Then I used my last Technique Time for today and researched an array of her chakra databanks. Gone into extreme spiritual addiction; lacking perhaps any discernment such as she could have received if she only chose to do the humble, human study of aura reading.

Another example of unrecognizability is one I feel comfortable, though very sad, to report. I was so fond of Mayim Bialik, of “The Big Bang Theory” fame.

It made me so happy to bring her into my Enlightenment Life List.

Then a chanced upon a much more recent photo of her. Obvious lost a lot of weight. But that wasn’t the problem, not to this aura reader.

I researched her chakra databanks. And, you guessed it, she had moved into extreme spiritual addiction.

So yes, let’s add examples, as we encounter them.

We could say, in honor of good, old-fashioned Halloween — a holiday celebrating stuck spirits. Now they’re the least of humanity’s worries. Since, with the psychic barrier gone from the planet (as well as within our individual human auras) astral entities and ETs are playing around with people who have one weakness or another.

“Be yourself” is the big protection. And don’t accept sketchy offers to get something you want, “Give it to me somehow — no need to look the specifics carefully.”

I’m willing to work for what I get. To work hard, if needed, Humanly work hard, and without resentment. No freebies and no quest for fame or riches or great beauty or fancy movie roles. Being human is humbling. So what? So be it. Here on earth, we pay the price for every good thing that we get. (Whether that price is honestly disclosed to us or not, at the outset.)

Fascinating video, Emily! So, he knows he isn’t human.

Thank you for comments 27-29 Rose.

I had been wondering about him because he does look even less human than he did before.

Sad too about Mayim.

Ethan says:

Hi Rose as per Comment #25- I read in a Vanity Fair article that Joaquin Phoenix said that he wasn’t able to play an all-consuming role like Arthur Fleck in the Joker without grappling with some personal emptiness and neurosis after the experience.

Ethan says:

For example after filming the Cash movie Phoenix famously went into real-life rehab.

Ethan says:

Now he says he finds it easier to separate himself from his characters.

He said ‘Maybe it is going to be a bad experience’ or ‘Maybe I’m not going to enjoy it. And maybe I won’t have any of those connections, maybe I’ll feel just hollow afterwards.’

Ethan says:

‘That’s okay. Because I know that I have meaning in other parts of my life.

‘And that’s really what sustains me. I enjoy it. I love my life.’

Ethan says:

Not that I know if he has moved into extreme spiritual addiction but I wonder how he played an evil role like Joker and was ok after that.

I have learned much about this through your aura readings of actors over the years and how the roles can impacts their auras.

KYLIE and ETHAN, thanks for your comments.

ETHAN, you’re always welcome to propose Joaquin Phoenix for my Spiritual Enlightenment Life List. Just check first on the Nominees List, because I aim to stick to one research per person. (Exceptions made at my discretion.)

All you Blog-Buddies are invited, too, to submit any actor in a TV series… for my Aura Reading TV Reviews.

I’m no longer doing annual movie reviews, as you may know. That’s because so many Oscar nominees are in extreme spiritual addiction. After doing these reviews for years — you can read hundreds here — I found it dispiriting to disqualify so many A-listers from the annual reviews, which used to be so fascinating and pure fun.

In all candor, ETHAN, I emphatically don’t share your interest in the various mess-ups that many actors go through.

Although there’s nothing wrong with researching them; perhaps some day one of you Blog-Buddies will make it your specialty. One could easily fill a blog with news of celebrity ups, downs, and rehabs — extra-vivid, and accurately described, at chakra databank level.

Personally, I’m not shocked that playing many film roles today would be crazy-making. To me, researching that would be close to gossip, definitely not the purpose of this blog.

By contrast, this blog aims to teach about Energy Spirituality, help you Blog-Buddies as I appropriately can, and bring more truth into this world. You know, “Deeper Perception Made PRACTICAL.”

Ethan says:

Thank you Rose, I am sorry that doing annual movie reviews became dispiriting.

And I will nominate him to see how he is doing. I appreciate all the practical truth your blog brings to our community and the world.

ETHAN, you’re such a good sport!

Maybe a time will come when I take up annual movie reviews once again. I’m very hopeful about having various social extremes become recognized for the unhelpful experiments they are — such as making movies about people who are ever-more psychologically disturbed, with violence, so often seeking novelty in the latest crazy.

Also, with every passing decade, I feel more disgusted with the celebrity culture, the emphasis on vanity.

Personally, I’ve never believed that performing as an actor is THE NOBLEST PROFESSION. Has any movie really changed your life, Blog-Buddies? I don’t think that’s happened to me.

Since it’s only show business. Showing people things. Acting is simply entertainment.

Although I enjoy TV and movies, it’s clear to me that they’re merely recreational activities. That’s why I open so many of our blog contests open to people who have accomplished something meaningful. Not just the famous faces.

Ethan says:

I like how you say it “shows people things”-For me growing up in rural Canada in the 80’s with limited access to the outside world movies showed me so much.

Empire of the Sun stands out-It didn’t change my life but it introduced me to history and music I hadn’t known before.

Emily Turner says:

Hi Rose,

There was also this twitter thread where many, many people commented on Johnny Depp https://mobile.twitter.com/danblackroyd/status/1164993375767949312

“Remember when Johnny Depp used to play human beings? Back when he was one I mean.”

Emily Turner says:

Actually not that many, but I’ve seen a similar sentiment expressed before about him elsewhere.

EMILY, thank you for adding to our collection of incidents.

For any of you who stumble upon this article and these comments, please know that extreme spiritual addiction is a real thing. It shows in auras, when you’ve got Stage 3 Energetic Literacy (and enough experience to recognize it).

If you want to understand more about what’s happening, that by now 5% of Americans could be in the same position — including a fairly high proportion of successful actors and other performers — I’ve got an easy, dependable resource for you.

It’s a short book called “The New Strong.” Please read it and then spread the word.