Miscarriage Cord of Attachment Relief

Miscarriage Cord of Attachment Removal. Until that cord is cut, the Cord Items will go through you at least once daily… for the rest of your life.

Miscarriage Cord of Attachment Relief. That’s right, I’m aiming to bring you some relief through today’s post… Because if you’ve ever gone through a miscarriage, you know the terrible feelings that can follow.

Mostly, today, I’ll share a teaching tale about my client Gladys. What did she learn when we used the 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®? Removing her cord of attachment to a miscarriage.

More precisely, removing her cord of attachment to the soul involved in the growing body within her. Graciously, Gladys gave me permission to share this story. Both of us hope to help others whose lives have been touched by this kind of event.

• For some, miscarriage is a tragedy.
  • For some, miscarriage becomes the defining tragedy of a woman’s life. (Just yesterday the Washington Post carried a detailed story like that.)
  • In my role as the Founder of Energy Spirituality, I hope to help women get over their miscarriages faster.

Yes, faster, and more completely. To see why, keep reading.

First Part of the Story, What’s a Cord of Attachment?

Soon I’ll go into details about what was in Gladys’s miscarriage cord of attachment.

Before then, here’s some background.

Second Part of the Story, What Happened to Gladys?

Already she’d given birth to a healthy child. Really, she had no desire to get pregnant again.

Totally an accidental pregnancy this time! Yet her husband was happy to hear the news.

Sweet Gladys resolved to make the best of it. (Something you’ll learn more about in the set of Cord Items to come in this article.)

Before Going into Detail, Are You Familiar with “Cord Items“?

Many energy healers and psychics cut cords of attachment without this level of detail. However, with all respect, their standards may be lower.

For that matter, the majority of “energy cord cutting” that you’ll find on the internet does what? Presume to “remove all your cords of attachment.”

So ineffective as a method!

If you ever know somebody who tells you, “I’ve cut all my cords,” guess what?

Probably the sentence ends, “I’ve cut all my cords every day.”

Oops! How helpful (or authentic) is that kind of healing? Maybe not so much.

By contrast, the Energy Spirituality method brings permanent healing. Every time. Including results for personal growth and spiritual awakening. These are unique. And very personal. Extremely specific to my client’s personal growth.

One reason is that this method includes locating the bits of energy info stuck in each cord of attachment. Definitely, each cord of attachment is unique. My name for these bits and bytes of info is “Cord Items.”

Thus, You Can Learn About All the Cord Items in Your Cords of Attachment.

One Cord at a Time. Either as a self-healer. Or as an Energy Spirituality client.

Gladys’s Cord Items to the Miscarriage

Thanks to Gladys, here’s the set of Cord Items she lost for good. Since they were part of the cord of attachment to the soul involved in this miscarriage.

(Note: For brevity, I’ll refer to this as simply “The Soul.”)

Miscarriage Cord Item #1. THE SOUL: Help me.

Miscarriage Cord Item #2. THE SOUL: I’m so scared.

Miscarriage Cord Item #3.THE SOUL: I don’t like earth.

Miscarriage Cord Item #4.THE SOUL: I don’t like “human.”

Miscarriage Cord Item #5. THE SOUL: I didn’t know it would feel like this [getting ready for a human lifetime].

Miscarriage Cord Item #6. THE SOUL: Or even what it meant to feel anything, as humans do.

Miscarriage Cord Item #7. THE SOUL: I haven’t been to earth before as a human.

Miscarriage Cord Item #9. THE SOUL: [While learning all about you during the pregnancy so far] I saw you trying hard already.

Miscarriage Cord Item #10. THE SOUL: You are so much more evolved than me!

Miscarriage Cord Item #11. THE SOUL: I feel guilty that you would have to raise me. And be responsible for me.

Miscarriage Cord Item #12. GLADYS: I hear you.

Miscarriage Cord Item #13. GLADYS: And I give you permission to go. [Exert your spiritual right to request a miscarriage.]

Miscarriage Cord Item #14. THE SOUL: Thank you.

Logical Consequences from Removing this Cord of Attachment

What results could Gladys reasonably expect from removing this particular set of Cord Items?

Among others:

1. Move on completely from having had the miscarriage.
  2. Stop worrying that she’d done something wrong to cause the miscarriage.
  3. And stop worrying that her initial reaction was, “I don’t want to have this child.” Specifically, that her personal feelings and thoughts… somehow… magically… caused the miscarriage to happen. Also, by extension, that her inner feelings would magically cause other things to happen.
  4. She received confirmation (from somebody other than Rose, in previous sessions): Really, Gladys, you are very spiritually evolved.

In addition, Gladys gained a better understanding about life. Such as, what happens spiritually and energetically with a miscarriage?

Of Course, I Welcome Your Comments and Questions

As always, feel free to comment anonymously, if that makes you more comfortable. In the first line of comment, write something like “Call me Ishmael.”

Also, you might find the following previous blog posts helpful background. Helpful for understanding this latest blog post on the topic of Abortions and Miscarriages.

Jnana says:

Wow. Who would have thought all this was behind a miscarriage?

Thanks for sharing.

Jnana says:

“I don’t like earth. I don’t like “human.”

Had to smile. And commiserate. I’ve been there too.

JNANA, these tend to be very poignant stories, both abortions and miscarriages.

You’re so welcome. I behold the truth seeker in you. 🙂

My mother had a miscarriage when I was 5 or 6.

I remember being so sad about it. We were all very excited about that baby, who was going to be named John. My mother never talked about how she felt.

It was so helpful to me reading your articles about what happens with the soul in the case of abortion, and now also in the case of miscarriage: it is that soul’s desire to leave.

JNANA, regarding that Comment #2, here’s something to consider.

You’ve had a version of that since birth. And maybe something akin to that while in the womb. But you went through with the pregnancy and agreed to be born, didn’t you?

Granted, quite rarely there is a Divine over-ride about a soul’s desire to not go through with a pregnancy.

If you’re curious about that, you can learn more from my memoir, “Bigger than All the Night Sky.”

KYLIE, thanks for your Comments #4 and 5. So far you’re the only Energy Spirituality client I know to have come forth with a story of miscarriage from the perspective of another child in the family.

Wouldn’t it be great if more people understood more about the process. Well, you Blog-Buddies are definitely invited to share this article with friends!

Just to refine this idea, though: “it is that soul’s desire to leave.” In my experience of cutting cords of attachment, that isn’t necessarily true.

Each time, something happens between the soul of the possibly-could-be-baby… and the mother involved in the pregnancy and God (or God’s representatives).

With abortions and miscarriages, the soul sometimes often (not always) signs up for a brief educational experience. Because pregnancy time, for a soul, is a chance to come very close to having a full human incarnation… in terms of learning how it feels to live on earth.

Something I’ve never encountered before when cutting these cords of attachment, and yet in the context of this particular cord, this distinctive thing makes perfect sense.

Emily Turner says:

Hi Rose, is the distinctive thing the allusion to God’s representatives (And perhaps also a planning meeting) in this cord item:

“Miscarriage Cord Item #8. THE SOUL: They said you [Gladys, specifically] were exceptionally nice. And you would take good care of me.” suggesting the soul did intend to incarnate originally.

EMILY TURNER, thank you so much for being the first to step up to my challenge.

Although that response was not what I was looking for, you’re giving me a chance to make a couple of points to expand everyone’s knowledge on this topic. Ideas based on what I understand from having facilitated Energy Spirituality sessions which involved cutting those abortion and miscarriage cords of attachment…

This morning I’m realizing, another knowledge input comes from facilitating sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®. (Hey, just for fun, that link takes you to a YouTube video.)

Occasionally these past-life regressions involve making Life Contracts, and often these sessions involve Life Reviews.

Knowledge Point #1 about Your Incarnation (Yours and that of all humans):

Very often one of God’s representatives is involved in a Planning Meeting. And in creating a Life Contract. Also, for a Life Review, post-incarnation.

Knowledge Point #2 about Your Incarnation

By “God’s representatives” I mean other Divine Beings. Such as the role of the Ascended Master who led my own Planning Meeting, as described in my memoir.

Let’s let go the nonsense all of us have heard about angels being God’s representatives.

Angels are astral beings, right? They’re not yet living the equivalent of Enlightenment, only for a soul who isn’t incarnated as human — which includes ARCHangels and Ascended Masters.

Angels are fine for a person’s Angel Team while incarnated, but to my knowledge only a Divine Being can run a Planning Meeting.

And I’m not aiming to criticize angels. In a very cosmic sense, they’re related to God, and made by God. So that, to some diluted standard, they could count as “God’s representatives.”

In that sense, human beings also could be sentimentally considered “God’s representatives.”

But really? 😉 Seems to me, if you’re going to use a term like “God’s representatives,” that’s best left to Divine Beings.

Knowledge Point #3 about Your Incarnation

About “suggesting the soul did intend to incarnate originally.” I think in this case you’re right. Only, let’s bring in more knowledge here.

As I understand things, some miscarriages are designed with short-term Life Contracts. Just like some of the incarnations designed to end in abortions. That fertilized egg is never going to become a human person.

However, many — perhaps most — miscarriages occur because the soul decides for any reason whatsoever, “I want out. God, end this pregnancy.”

We’re allowed to do this, you see. And I think it’s quite clear, this is what happened with this particular soul. He had planned for a lifetime but changed his mind. And was allowed to, no prob!

Knowledge Point #4 about Your Incarnation

EMILY, this isn’t related to your excellent comment but more a point of general knowledge. Nobody has to believe in reincarnation. But it happens whether people know about it or not. (I don’t intend this as a nyah-nyah statement but more a fact of life.)

So many people believe that a fertilized egg means a soul’s only chance to live. To my thinking, this belief is way primitive. Maybe best suiting the consciousness of younger souls, who don’t yet understand or experience how being human need not be limited to living in an animal body.

Are you more than your physical body? Definitely, if your consciousness is awaken enough to appreciate that.

You may know, I call abortion foes “Sperm Worshippers.

Regardless of the religious beliefs used to justify the oppression of women, in essence, they’re worshiping sperm. Valuing the “right to life” for an incarnation that doesn’t have to happen… over an incarnated woman’s reproductive choice. What’s considered more important? The rest of a woman’s life, perhaps health, and her own free will as a full human being. Or some little squirt from a male person, evidently elevated to godlike status.

Abortion is not the death of a soul. Miscarriages aren’t the death of a soul.

That’s preposterous. Do abortion foes also believe that human beings CREATE souls? Maybe through the magic of wonderful sperm?

God creates souls. Not religious zealots. And not those who clone animals, either, but that’s a different conversation.

God creates unique souls, like every one of you reading this blog post — and definitely welcome to comment here, of course. God creates eternal souls.

In the words of Coletta Long, Ph.D. (very likely the most experienced past-life regression facilitator who’s ever lived), “You will always be in some kind of body, somewhere.”

Although raised as a Baptist, Dr. Long facilitated thousands of past-life regressions. Doesn’t she have more standing than clergy who’ve never facilitated even one effective past-life regression… to offer an opinion about what it means to be an eternal soul? I sure think so.

If you understand about reincarnation, it makes a lot of sense that an abortion or miscarriage ends the potential for one specific human lifetime. Again, no human being has the power to terminate an eternal soul that chose a pregnancy, one particular time.

The mourning, the grieving, and — let’s face it — in some cases the sentimental victim-talk — might be lessened if people understood better what happened from a spiritual perspective.

Because death of different human beings can be a loss, or a shock, or a relief, depending. And, sure, the end of an incarnation that didn’t fully happen, can be sad or disappointing or even tragic… especially if a woman or couple have had fertility problems.

By why add a religious — or superstitious — overlay of belief about “Now that soul is destroyed.”

I’ll conclude by adding one more controversial opinion. And, of course, Blog-Buddies, feel free to share your opinions about this next one as well.

If you’re going to think of pregnancy, abortions, miscarriages, and human lifetimes in terms of a SOUL, then follow through.

God’s in charge of creating every soul. And most important, from the perspective of souls, is our use of free will. Not whether we become lifelong members of somebody’s “One Holy Church,” of whatever kind or other.

If all the people who are passionately dedicated to ending a woman’s right to choose… would instead respect free will, as exercised by souls (whether born in human bodies or not)…

Our world, that’s now so rife with hatred and bossiness, would become a whole lot more like a heaven.

Jnana says:

Yes, I was thinking a lot about Bigger Than All The Night Sky.

Not just the part where your request for a miscarriage was denied but also the support from the other side during the birth process.

Jnana says:

But this sweet soul was incarnating for the first time.

Extra formidable. Understandable it got cold feet.

Bob says:

Rose, a question about comment #21: If God would have granted this miscarriage, why did the mother get involved and say “I hear you. And I give you permission to go?”

He certainly didn’t need her permission, correct?

Jnana says:

I’d always thought the soul came into the picture during the 7th month of pregnancy, all being just a biological mass before that.

Not so it seems.

Bob says:

And she certainly isn’t a Divine Being, one of God’s representatives.

She’s living a human incarnation.

Ooh, these new comments are great. I kind of sidetracked my morning work so far, having fun here at the blog.

But now I’ve got to get ready for… of all things… some Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis. 🙂 A client has flown in from the European Union for a new round of these sessions.

I’ll put your comments through all day, off and on, until I get back to responding. Meanwhile, keep those comments coming.

Incidentally, at our usual rate of commenting, our blog will reach 55,000 comments in about a week. But it just might happen sooner, at today’s rate.

Ethan says:

I don’t have any stories to share of miscarriages in my family but I can tell you many of my female friends have had these and the grief never really goes away.

If I have the chance I will share this article Rose thank you for writing about such an important topic.

Lindsey Lorant says:

This post is excellent! I know several people that would benefit from reading this and having this healing. Bookmarked favorite for sure.

Thank you for sharing! I can see how comforting this can be to many to read this.

Leo Watts says:

Fascinating post and comments, Rose!

The amazing truths we can learn through RES sessions!

Gladys says:

I’m so happy to hear this may help others. Thanks for sharing!! 🙂

Thanks for all these great comments, JNANA, BOB, ETHAN, LEO, LINDSEY, and GLADYS (who generously gave permission for me to share this very personal story).

Now for responses to some of the things you’ve written.

JNANA, regarding your Comment #36, I know that many believe in this idea. But all I directly know about a soul’s experience during pregnancy comes from facilitating past-life regressions.

A different picture emerges. Namely, the soul moves in and out; sometimes located in the developing fetus… and able to look out through Mom’s eyes and other senses, learn all about objective reality from that perspective.

Plus, the soul learns all about Mom’s aura, and I mean everything. Not subconsciously, as with auric modeling.
    Rather, with clear and direct knowledge-and-experience.

Also, the soul has his or her own perspective on things. Pretty complex, right?

In addition, sometimes the soul prefers to go back Home, to the celestial realm (heaven), where it’s been living.

As for fully moving into the baby body, once born, that depends more than the easy generalizations that have come down through time.

Of course, back in the Age of Faith (whence come loads of religious concepts about souls and what happens to them), was there much interest in human variety? Human individuals?

Not like we have today in the Age of Awakening. So it’s not terribly surprising that people didn’t care much exceptions to a generalizing rule.

You can get a picture of this soul’s back-and-forth relationship with the human baby experience from early chapters in “Bigger than All the Night Sky.”

So thanks for your Comment 33, JNANA, indicating that you have read and thought about that story of spiritual awakening.

I am, admittedly, fascinated by your mentioning the “support received from the other side” during birth. Since I didn’t mean to convey that and didn’t personally experience that.

But that’s the part of the adventure of publishing books. Different people find different things in it; there’s a life of its own between covers. Again, fascinating.

Some of the other comments here warrant a full response. So let’s take advantage of the very good chance that we’ll have days to follow, perfect for responses from me and more comments from you.

Meanwhile, thanks to all of you who’ve participated in our very counter-culture discussion, based on what I know to be true… although hardly mainstream… yet.

Bob says:

Good to see another Bob on the blog!

Indeed! As blog monitor I know from your emails when commenting, one of you spells your name right to left; while the other spells it from left to right. Or something. 😉

Definitely two different people.

That is fascinating information in comments 44-49. I am struck by how funny it is that when people attempt to communicate with a not-yet-born baby they direct loud speech or music toward the mom’s stomach.

But apparently the baby is quite aware of everything going on with the mother, including being able to look out through her eyes!

People worry a lot about a mother drinking a glass of wine, but don’t worry at all about what that mother is experiencing during those 9 months.

And through it all the baby’s soul is learning about life on earth and (perhaps) deciding whether to stay or go.

All true, as I understand things, KYLIE.

You and others who have read “The New Strong” may remember a bit about how brilliantly intelligent souls learn to dumb down when adjusting to human life. As souls in the womb, we’re at our most highly intelligent.

Lindsey says:

Also, I agree with what you say about “dumbing down”, although, perhaps, there might be a more respectful way or word for it.

We’ve done it, Blog-Buddies. “Deeper Perception Made Practical” has now crossed the threshold into 55,000 comments.

Thanks so much, everyone.

Lindsey says:

Seems to me, with intelligence there is a great deal of compassion and respect for all, depending on the level to which we identify as a soul with our Divine level expression.

Lindsey says:

So, I like how you call this Earth School better.

Where the adjustment evolves along with the soul’s first experiences as a human through out it’s lifetime and/or into many lifetimes as a human and inclusive of a soul’s full range of incarnations, human or other.

Lindsey says:

Definitely it makes sense to me that a lot is considered during the planning for a human incarnation by the Divine Beings and the Soul.

This is a remembrance of mine, before having any SEAH sessions. Things can and do get adjusted at times, in my experience.

LINDSEY, thanks so much for these comments, and your remembrance of Planning Meetings.

I take your point about “dumbing down.” But, for me, it would be sugarcoating to avoid acknowledging this.

We could rightly consider this idea quite a compliment: For you who are reading this exchange, consider:

Given how smart you KNOW you are, if that’s dumbed-down compared to how well you can do when having this human lifetime? Then you’re really a WOW! of braininess.

Also, we can consider from a different angle. Just yesterday my client Gladys shared a story about the cult she used to be involved with. Now safely exited from that cult, and freed up extra through some RES sessions, Gladys reminded me that she’s done research on some of her ex-buddies and leaders of that cult.

All that we’ve researched are, by now, in extreme spiritual addiction.

Yet, even while Gladys was involved with this cult, it weirded her out how people there thought it was desirable to have one or more astral entities (per human person) in each person’s aura.

Folks thought it made them more “powerful.” Because the entities would help them to know things, bringing psychic-level information.

Many people are impressed at all the insights from astral spirits (even if one pays a price for those insights, and the “insights” aren’t necessarily reliable).

However, it’s impressive… especially when people just only have Stage 1 Energetic Literacy. Impressive, compared to just about any astral being, we humans don’t know as much. Even if we’re far more evolved spiritually.

Again, I appreciate your perspective as well. And you know, we share a love for thinking about this wacky world as “Earth School.”

Responding to previous comments at this thread, ETHAN, look for your response in my next blog post.

Yes, you inspired an article that I aim to publish tomorrow.

BOB from Comments #35 and 37, yes! You’ve found the answer to the question I posed in Comment #11: “There is one distinctive feature to this particular sequence of Cord Items. I wonder, can any of you Blog-Buddies spot it?”

That entity didn’t need Gladys’s permission. Arrangements for leaving are between the soul-in-the-womb and God (or God’s representatives). And Gladys wasn’t that. She was the potential mother, very human. You’re exactly right, BOB.

So, once again, Blog-Buddies, I’ll throw a question back at you.

Since the soul knew the rules, and that it wasn’t necessary to ask permission from Gladys: Why do you think he asked her for permission anyway? What’s your interpretation? And what do you think might be a related Logical Consequence for Gladys, something helpful for her life due to having the related Cord Items gone?

In this case, I’m not seeking any particular answer, not making a single teaching point. For that matter, this human being doesn’t have any “This is it” answer to the questions raised in my previous comment. I’m simply curious what you make of it.

Blog-Buddies, you’re all smart, compassionate people. And here’s a mystery. What do you think?

Lindsey says:

Oh, I do get what you mean now about “dumb-down”. Because we don’t come into our human life with conscious access to our full soul memory? (Some of us get bits and bites of it, but not fully).

Yes, that makes since, that is a compliment. 😃

Aw, thanks, LINDSEY. I do mean that kind of compliment.

For clarification on the rest, I don’t mean that the Storehouse of Impressions is hidden all the way down at the deepest part of each human’s subconscious mind. Though that’s true, according to my research.

Instead, I’m referring to the automatic, natural abilities of an astral being — a soul, not dressed up in an incarnational body.

(And just for clarity for you, and others in Enlightenment, or with Enlightenment previously although not in this incarnation yet… the natural abilities of a Divine Being.)

Is it hard for an astral being to read auras, for instance? Or course not.

But for us? I’ll be the first to admit that the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® is quite clunky. Not because we have to co-create with a Divine Being to make it work. But because for Stage 3 Energetic Literacy on up, techniques are involved. (At least they work!)

Astral entities don’t have to study at all to have excellent energetic literacy.

Except we can do a better job at it, when it comes to understanding humans. We’ve got home turf advantage, you know?

Still, think about how most children maintain the ability to spontaneously read auras, and speak Telepathy, up to the ate of five. (A bit more or less, depending on the human child.)

Why do we lose this? Because of the “dumbing down” in order to adjust well to human life and evolve here, being human. Much more detail about all this is in “The New Strong,” btw.

Lindsey says:

Also…In response to your 1st question in comment #71, could it be that the soul was feeling guilty for changing it’s mind?

Lindsey says:

Or perhaps because it saw how evolved Gladys was, experiencing being human and being the growing baby inside, it felt like he needed permission, even though permission is from God really?

Lindsey says:

If so, one logical consequence upon removal of this cord item would free her up from feeling any kind of responsibility, guilt or idea/belief it was her doing, when in reality it was not.

Lindsey says:

The burden is lifted and she could move on much more easily from this experience of a miscarriage.

Lindsey says:

I hope I am in the ballpark. I haven’t started the “Cut Cords of Attachment Wisely” workshop yet.

So, I have still so much to learn about this. 😃

Ethan says:

Hi Rose, I think the soul was looking for forgiveness from Gladys for changing its mind on the incarnation.

Gladys could have a logical consequence of being freed up from being responsible for having to make that kind of call ever again when a soul asks.

Ethan says:

I look forward to your blog post tomorrow-I know RES could help a person get over the grief of a miscarriage rather than mourning each anniversary date as is my experience with some friends.

Ethan says:

Also to add those friends who have lost often refer to the living children as “miracles” and really that is a lot of pressure on a child to be seen that way.

LINDSEY and ETHAN, thanks for these perspectives.

Regarding Comments #85-86, folks doing all this really haven’t been able to move on yet, have they? Yowza! I hope this article and the next one can help them.

Jnana says:

I find this soul to be such a considerate being. Troubled that he would be a burden to his ‘mother’, who was already trying so hard.

Not wanting to impose given that he would ‘require a lot of work’ this being his first incarnation.

Jnana says:

Could his asking for permission be to ensure she would not feel let down when he relinquished his human birth?

Perhaps had she had she said No, he would have found the strength to soldier on?

Jnana says:

Could a logical consequence for Gladys be the release from the burden of feeling herself responsible for the missed opportunity for that soul?

JNANA, what a compassionate and very human perspective. Sweet!