Miscarriage Cord of Attachment Relief. That’s right, I’m aiming to bring you some relief through today’s post… Because if you’ve ever gone through a miscarriage, you know the terrible feelings that can follow.
Mostly, today, I’ll share a teaching tale about my client Gladys. What did she learn when we used the 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®? Removing her cord of attachment to a miscarriage.
More precisely, removing her cord of attachment to the soul involved in the growing body within her. Graciously, Gladys gave me permission to share this story. Both of us hope to help others whose lives have been touched by this kind of event.
- For some, miscarriage is a tragedy.
- For some, miscarriage becomes the defining tragedy of a woman’s life. (Just yesterday the Washington Post carried a detailed story like that.)
- In my role as the Founder of Energy Spirituality, I hope to help women get over their miscarriages faster.
Yes, faster, and more completely. To see why, keep reading.
First Part of the Story, What’s a Cord of Attachment?
Soon I’ll go into details about what was in Gladys’s miscarriage cord of attachment.
Before then, here’s some background.
- To begin, specific background on this Energy Spirituality specialty.
- Did you know? It’s the only trademarked system in America for cutting cords of attachment: 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®
Plus, this article can add discernment about this trademarked system. And how it compares to other ways that people cut cords of attachment.
- From the perspective of personal sessions of RES Energy HEALING, cutting cords of attachment is one of many choices I might make to help you most in a session. Curious to learn more about this particular specialty? Scroll down to the crimson box here.
- The online workshop “Cut Cords of Attachment WISELY” is available now: Powerful Energy Spirituality-style energy healing that you can learn to do for yourself. Definitely the best way to learn.
- However, if you’re interested in learning from one of my books, good for you! Definitely, you can learn about cutting cords of attachment from this how-to book.
Second Part of the Story, What Happened to Gladys?
Already she’d given birth to a healthy child. Really, she had no desire to get pregnant again.
Totally an accidental pregnancy this time! Yet her husband was happy to hear the news.
Sweet Gladys resolved to make the best of it. (Something you’ll learn more about in the set of Cord Items to come in this article.)
Before Going into Detail, Are You Familiar with “Cord Items“?
Many energy healers and psychics cut cords of attachment without this level of detail. However, with all respect, their standards may be lower.
For that matter, the majority of “energy cord cutting” that you’ll find on the internet does what? Presume to “remove all your cords of attachment.”
So ineffective as a method!
If you ever know somebody who tells you, “I’ve cut all my cords,” guess what?
Probably the sentence ends, “I’ve cut all my cords every day.”
Oops! How helpful (or authentic) is that kind of healing? Maybe not so much.
By contrast, the Energy Spirituality method brings permanent healing. Every time. Including results for personal growth and spiritual awakening. These are unique. And very personal. Extremely specific to my client’s personal growth.
One reason is that this method includes locating the bits of energy info stuck in each cord of attachment. Definitely, each cord of attachment is unique. My name for these bits and bytes of info is “Cord Items.”
Thus, You Can Learn About All the Cord Items in Your Cords of Attachment.
One Cord at a Time. Either as a self-healer. Or as an Energy Spirituality client.
Gladys’s Cord Items to the Miscarriage
Thanks to Gladys, here’s the set of Cord Items she lost for good. Since they were part of the cord of attachment to the soul involved in this miscarriage.
(Note: For brevity, I’ll refer to this as simply “The Soul.”)
Miscarriage Cord Item #1. THE SOUL: Help me.
Miscarriage Cord Item #2. THE SOUL: I’m so scared.
Miscarriage Cord Item #3.THE SOUL: I don’t like earth.
Miscarriage Cord Item #4.THE SOUL: I don’t like “human.”
Miscarriage Cord Item #5. THE SOUL: I didn’t know it would feel like this [getting ready for a human lifetime].
Miscarriage Cord Item #6. THE SOUL: Or even what it meant to feel anything, as humans do.
Miscarriage Cord Item #7. THE SOUL: I haven’t been to earth before as a human.
Miscarriage Cord Item #8. THE SOUL: They said you [Gladys, specifically] were exceptionally nice. And you would take good care of me.
Miscarriage Cord Item #9. THE SOUL: [While learning all about you during the pregnancy so far] I saw you trying hard already.
Miscarriage Cord Item #10. THE SOUL: You are so much more evolved than me!
Miscarriage Cord Item #11. THE SOUL: I feel guilty that you would have to raise me. And be responsible for me.
Miscarriage Cord Item #12. GLADYS: I hear you.
Miscarriage Cord Item #13. GLADYS: And I give you permission to go. [Exert your spiritual right to request a miscarriage.]
Miscarriage Cord Item #14. THE SOUL: Thank you.
Logical Consequences from Removing this Cord of Attachment
What results could Gladys reasonably expect from removing this particular set of Cord Items?
- Move on completely from having had the miscarriage.
- Stop worrying that she’d done something wrong to cause the miscarriage.
- And stop worrying that her initial reaction was, “I don’t want to have this child.” Specifically, that her personal feelings and thoughts… somehow… magically… caused the miscarriage to happen. Also, by extension, that her inner feelings would magically cause other things to happen.
- She received confirmation (from somebody other than Rose, in previous sessions): Really, Gladys, you are very spiritually evolved.
In addition, Gladys gained a better understanding about life. Such as, what happens spiritually and energetically with a miscarriage?
Of Course, I Welcome Your Comments and Questions
As always, feel free to comment anonymously, if that makes you more comfortable. In the first line of comment, write something like “Call me Ishmael.”
Also, you might find the following previous blog posts helpful background. Helpful for understanding this latest blog post on the topic of Abortions and Miscarriages.