Trump Impeachment Aura Readings

Trump Impeachment Aura Readings. Comment here to let me know which politicians to choose.

Trump Impeachment Aura Readings. Bring ’em on! Starting standouts from the televised Impeachment Inquiry.

Let’s bring the insights of chakra databank – level insights. Sharing aura readings at a historic time in America. You’re invited to participate, and invite your friends.

First of All

Some of you regular readers of this blog remember. I urged you American readers to request it : Calling your political representatives, or even the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi. Asking them to begin an impeachment process on President Trump.

Of course, I followed through personally. (Never would I recommend doing something… Unless I was willing to do it as well.)

So I definitely called Pelosi’s office. Next day, Speaker Pelosi did just that, starting the process. (Not that I take personal credit, hahaha.)

By now the Impeachment hearings are progressing past the initial stage. Behind closed doors, of course, is how these impeachments begin. That’s following precedent for investigative best practices.

Now that Impeachment Inquiry is going live. Specifically, these historic televised hearings will begin tomorrow, November 13, 2019.

Throughout the rest of the impeachment process, this is my plan: To publish one aura reading per week.

Who would you choose for that truth-finding kind of close-up?

Scroll down for instructions about how to nominate politicians for this research.

You can start commenting right away. And it’s easy.

Just so you know…

Why Do Few People Today Have Enough Skill

For Doing this Caliber of Trump Impeachment Aura Readings?

Not aiming to brag here, folks. Just to educate.

Actually fresh perspective on the need for education comes from an Energy Spirituality session done today.

You see, today was my second session for “Joe.” He’s still a newbie to the kind of aura reading that involves reading chakra databanks. So I explained what’s involved in this caliber of aura reading.

Maybe like some of you reading right now, Joe is no stranger to personal growth. He’s been in psychotherapy. And he’s also studied some psychic development, learning Reiki.

Due to the latter bit of his background, Joe knew about chakras. But mainstream aura reading, including professional chakra readings? They can’t compare to the detail or the accuracy of what I call “Stage 3 Aura Reading.” A.k.a., “full Energetic Literacy.”

That degree of aura reading skill is comparable, Blog-Buddies, to the word literacy you’re using right now.

What If You’re Skeptical about the Idea of Energetic LITERACY?

Understandably, some of you newbies here might be like my new client Joe. So that you’re convinced — so far — that aura reading means “psychic readings.” Moreover, you’ve never heard of energetic “literacy.” Let alone aura reading that doesn’t involve vibing people out. Or working, as all psychics do, with discarnate spirits.

Here’s a simple way to investigate on your own. Search on this link to chakra databanks. What will you find?

1. Links to some articles from my website and blog. Where I’ve read chakra databanks.
  2. Links where others have written about my findings with chakra databanks. (Like this Energy Spirituality book.) Yet these writers cannot, themselves, read chakra databanks. Not yet, anyway.
  3. Maybe you’ll find an excerpt from one of my 1,000+ media interviews.
  4. And you might also find some article without a byline. Because they’re articles I published here or at Pathways Magazine. (Where I write a regular “Energetic Literacy” column.) If bloggers plagiarize my articles, check for a byline. You won’t find one. Sigh!

Hopefully, Others Have Learned to Read Chakra Databanks. They’re Just Not Blogging Yet

Not blogging, other than guest posting here at this blog. (Find these, and other aura readings, at this listing.)

In reality, I’ve taught aura reading skills to many people. Which is why we’re going to do our newish usual with these upcoming Trump Impeachment Aura Readings.

1. All you Blog-Buddies will be invited to use the same photo I link to for the article.
  2. Also, I’ll give an early listing of whichever chakra databanks I’m going to research in that article.
  3. That way, you can add your own aura readings to the COMMENTS section. (Incidentally, you don’t have to have learned my system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®. If not, please state the method you use. Feel free to include your website url when commenting.)
  4. For example of our newish usual, some of you contributed to this inspiring aura reading of author and teacher Toni Morrison.
  5. While others increased the power this energetic literacy profile of Elijah Cummings. He passed on recently. Maybe you remember his active role as Chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Committee.

All that said, let’s get started with how to be part of this.

Help Me Choose

Which Public Figure Will Get Trump Impeachment Aura Readings?

Simply COMMENT below:

• Give the name of a politician or other public figure who’s involved in the Trump Impeachment, including the televised Inquiry.
  • Please add why you’re interested.
  • Comment as often as you like.

Please keep each comment to 2-3 sentences. If you forget, I’ll “chunk it up” into smaller comments, changing nothing but the spacing.

Incidentally, we have civility rules at this blog. Offensive comments will not appear at this monitored blog.

Expect to read one of these blog posts every Friday. Until the impeachment process is over.

That’s my plan, anyway.

Of Course, You’re Also Invited to Comment on Other Topics Below

Such as questions you have about energetic literacy.

Or anything you’d like to share about your perspective on the Nixon and/or Clinton impeachments.

I’m looking forward to sharing with you. Together, let’s explore “Deeper Perception” about major figures in this historic political event.

Tricia says:

I would be interested to see aura readings for each of the lawyers appointed to conduct the questioning during the impeachment proceedings.

Steve Castor for the Republicans and Daniel Goldman for the Democrats.

TRICIA, what an excellent pair of ideas! Thank you for leading off this topic.

If you would, why are you interested in learning about Castor and Goldman? Can you put into words why you’re curious about them, or the sort of thing you’re wondering about them as people?

Leo Watts says:

Thank you for this service in what I believe will be remembered as a pivotal time in American history.

Leo Watts says:

I’ll nominate President Volodymyr Zelensky, described by Business Insider as “a former comedian and first-time president who was elected this April on a platform of cleaning up corruption in Ukraine.”

Leo Watts says:

I’ve actually had a passing interest in him since he was elected.

What, a country nominates a former comedian pledging to clean up corruption? Sounds like the plot line in a satirical film.

Leo Watts says:

Ukraine has also elected a former heavyweight boxing champion, Vitali Klitschko, to its parliament before, as if desperate for iconoclasts to bring stability to the struggling nation.

Leo Watts says:

Zelensky has also been described by the media as particularly open to manipulation due to Ukraine’s tenuous geo-political situation and its ongoing war with Russia.

In reference to Ukraine not being part of the EU, a politician, I can’t remember who, replied, “ah but Ukraine is vital to the future of Europe.”

LEO, Zelensky is an interesting choice indeed. Thanks for all the details you supplied.

Clearly the U.S. Congress considers Ukraine to be vital to containing Russian aggression and, thus, to America’s future as well. Our federal government appropriated $400 million in military aid to the Ukraine, for good reason.

Incidentally, Blog-Buddies, what if you read about nominees here and you’re thinking, “I’m interested in that one”?

Well, take a moment please to comment here, to say that you, too, are interested. And in which one.

Usually I’ll select the person who’s received the most requests for aura reading.

Also, I’ll take into consideration the reasons for the nominations. So come and express yourself here!

Bob says:

I second Leo’s nomination. Ukraine is one of the most important countries in Europe, and has been for many years. It reminds me of Poland during the Cold War; an extremely pivotal nation. I highly recommend watching the documentary, Winter on Fire: Ukraine’s Fight for Freedom.

I would also be interested in a reading of Zelensky, because I know many people from Ukraine.

I wonder about his verbal integrity, his power integrity and his sense of humor.

BOB and KYLIE, thank you for your supporting nominations. Interesting ones.

Even without having seen that documentary, which sounds like a useful resource, BOB, among people who follow the news, what’s the big & sobering fact?

How Russia has already annexed part of the Ukraine, Crimea. (This happened in February 2014).

Hence the allocation of millions of U.S. funds to help the rest of Ukraine with territorial defense. These are the funds that Trump used for his game of extortion.

Tricia says:

Rose, I guess I am interested in the integrity of each lawyer and whether or not either has fallen prey to spiritual addiction.

Tricia says:

According to this Daily Beast articlehttps://www.thedailybeast.com/steve-castor-and-daniel-goldman-meet-the-inquisitors-about-to-rule-the-impeachment-hearing , Steve Castor the republican lawyer has been a reliable institutional fixture in Oversight Committee for years but he’s unknown to the public.

Tricia says:

Daniel Goldman on the other hand is a prosecutor from NYC who subsequently gained notoriety as a anti-Trump commentator on cable news.

TRICIA, thank you for elaborating. Now I’m really curious about them.

Especially since what you described about the attorneys is exactly the opposite of what I would have expected.

For those of you readers who aren’t familiar with the term “spiritual addiction,” here’s a practical article about why spiritual addiction is a problem (and how to avoid it).

While here’s my best blog post so far about describing spiritual addiction and other consciousness lifestyles.

Rosanna Tufts says:

I nominate Bill Taylor.

I would love to see what his chakra databanks say about a quality that is in short supply in so many of these players, but not in him: Integrity.

ROSANNA, good to hear from you at my blog. Thank you for this eloquent nomination of Ambassador William Taylor.

(P.S. Thanks, TRICIA, for your later comment, which reminded me not to just give him the title of “diplomat.”)

Brittany says:

I nominate former US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch. Although her testimony may not prove critical, I’m curious about her simply because of the way she was so quickly forced out by Trump. He really wanted her gone…!

In Yovanovitch’s closed-door testimony she explained that at one point she was advised that if she wanted to keep her job, she should tweet that she supports Trump. I already like that she wasn’t willing to do this!

Tricia says:

I agree with Rosanna. I was very impressed by Ambassador Taylor’s performance under pressure during today’s impeachment inquiry.

Additionally, he seems to be a man who sincerely cares about the people who are impacted by our nation’s foreign policies.

Tricia says:

I would also like to nominate Representative Adam Shiff, chair of the House Intelligence Committee. As the person steering the ship of this phase of the impeachment inquiry, I’m curious about his true motivations.

Tricia says:

While watching him today he came across as very calm and even tempered, intelligent, and focused not on being vindictive or partisan but rather on upholding the principles our country was founded on.

But that’s based purely on my non-RES-trained perception 😊

BRITTANY, me too. Thanks so much for your Comment #22.

And, again, thanks, TRICIA.

I’m so glad, TRICIA, you’ve nominated Adam Schiff, Chair of the House Intelligence Committee. Here’s a point of clarification:

Aura reading is not mind-reading. Although it reveals a lot, that does not include telling us (ever) about a person’s motivations. Perhaps in one of the aura readings of this series, I’ll be able to make that distinction in a way that makes this concept clearer.

Regarding your Comment #25, TRICIA, as luck would have it, I was able to watch Rep. Schiff’s opening statement live.

With Stage 1 Energetic Literacy, I had an impression similar to yours.

For clarity, it’s sweet that you referred to “RES-trained perception.”

But I think it’s tremendously important to be clear about something. How shall I put it?

About all the stages of Energetic Literacy, whether Stage 1 (when you’re not necessarily using any aura reading technique whatsoever),
    Stage 2 Energetic Literacy (a somewhat better start),
    Or Stage 3 Energetic Literacy (everyday, competent energetic literacy),
    Or even Stage 21 Energetic Literacy (which I’ve paid the price to develop — including way over 10,000 hours spent reading auras and facilitating Energy Spirituality sessions)…

I teach various techniques, and with a trademarked system. Definitely, TRICIA.

However, I don’t own any stage of energetic literacy. These are human capacities now, in the Age of Awakening. Undoubtedly, each stage of energetic literacy that I’ve found… is attainable by techniques that other people may develop in the future. Or may already have developed, only I don’t know about what they’re doing it yet. (Like maybe they call it “energy flapjack development,” so it doesn’t show up in my googling.)

One of my dreams is to have Energy Spirituality — the kind I do, Rosetree Energy Spirituality — a name I’ll use more when other people get into the Energy Spirituality field…

One of my dreams is to have many skilled, compassionate, ethical teachers arise. Developing their own excellent methods for co-creating with the Divine, clean methods, which could be very different from mine — or even better than what I’ve found so far.

That way more choices will be available, for choosing from many reliable teachers to study with, if your goal is to gain Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

You see, gaining the skills is the point. Finding more truth, and bringing more truth into Earth — that’s the point.

Near universal Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, done clean, co-created beautifully! That is my dream.This world is big enough to hold many teachers of it besides me.

Funnily enough, I’ve got a bit of a sweet non-announcement — but at least I do have a milestone notification to make tonight.

First though, I apologize that some of you have submitted comments that ordinarily I would have published the same day, today. Only I had a ridiculously full day, capped by session that went extra long. Best if I’m headin’ for beddin’. Leaving tomorrow as a new chance to make these fabulous comments all live.

As for the sweet non-announcement, here it is. During that extra-long session, helping a magnificent client, I co-created a new RES Energy HEALING Centerpiece.

It may be years before I am ready to describe it at the blog. Look, that’s how I roll. Please don’t feel offended if I’m the opposite of a big promoter; instead I’m a teacher who rigorously tests and fine-tunes discoveries before making them public.

For now, all I’ll say is that it’s got a name. It’s powerful. And it moves out a newly discovered form of causational STUFF. For sure, I’ll give you many details when I’m ready.

Meanwhile, I hope my profound joy and gratitude can spill over into your heart. If one person’s soul thrill ever can become contagious… this kind deserves to be.

Tricia says:

Congratulations, Rose! That sounds like an exciting discovery!

Tricia says:

Thank you for clarifying that aura reading does not reveal a person’s motivations.

Would an empath merge reveal that kind of information?

Emily Turner says:

What fantastic news! A new healing centrepiece. Makes me so happy to hear it!

Tricia says:

Also, Rose, thank you for your clarification about energy literacy skills, what you teach and your desire for many more teachers to emerge with their own effective systems.

I think it would have been more clear if I had originally said I was looking at Adam Schiff with stage 1 energetic literacy. 😊

Oh, TRICIA, nothing is more exciting.

For instance, I’m looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner a lot, but this new way to help people exists at a higher order of deliciousness.

Thanks for your question in Comment #39. No, a Skilled Empath Merge doesn’t reveal a person’s private motivations.

BTW, around here we’re used to making a distinguished between Skilled Empath Merges and unskilled empath merges. Usually when a person refers to “empath merge” they’re talking about the unskilled kind — whether they know it or not.

For your own quality of life, in case you happen to be an empath — and 1 out of 20 people are — it’s really important to get Empath Empowerment®.

To learn the skills that keep you from getting an icky kind of STUFF every day of your life, the kind of astral-and-subconscious garbage I call “Imported STUFF.” So one step is just to understand what’s in the previous comment about Skilled Empath Merge versus unskilled empath merge.

And then it’s great to go on and get yourself a copy of “Empath Empowerment in 30 Days” and go through it. Such a small amount of time every day for that month, usually under 14 minutes!

And you wind up with skills for life. Nothing I teach has more impact, TRICIA. That’s why I paused to go into this for you, and maybe others.

Back at your question, it’s really important to understand the kinds of question a Skilled Empath Merge can answer. Versus what people might expect from listening to psychics and intuitives — who currently dominate mainstream conversations about being an empath.

Of course, psychics might say that empaths can answer any question… but that’s only because they’re getting info from spirits, who have no ethical concerns about deliving into a person’s private, conscious motivations.

Energy Spirituality is, of course, neither psychic development nor psychological work. It even has its own name.

(Even though, by this date, Google doesn’t seem to understand yet that Energy Spirituality is really a thing! Think I’m kidding? Check out the aforementioned link, look at the top hits, and — maybe — gasp. I’ve been the founder of Energy Spirituality since 2006.)

For all of you who’d like to educate yourself about which questions are — and aren’t — appropriate for different types of Deeper Perception, I’ve got some wonderful resources for you.

Wonderful because of the spirited, brainy comments from many of you Blog-Buddies.

This first link helps you to learn what you can, and can’t, learn from a Skilled Empath Merge.

And this next link helps you to learn what you can, and can’t, learn from aura reading. (Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, to be more specific.)

Jean says:

Great news Rose – a new RES Energy Healing Centerpiece!

JEAN, it really is great news, isn’t it.

I’m so joyful to have you as one of my companions on the Energy Spirituality adventure.

Yes, Blog-Buddies, just published: The first of our Friday Impeachment Inquiry Aura Readings.

This one stars Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Please share it with your friends. And invite them to join in nominations.

Emily Turner says:

I second Brittany’s nomination of former US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

I watched her opening statement and was very moved by her explanation of the role of the US foreign service and the role of the US in the Ukraine.

Gail says:

Hello Rose,

I am interested in former US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

I’m particularly interested in her because I’m just not used to seeing all that sensitivity on display in these sorts of hearings, if I’m reading it correctly, and I’m super interested in how she has reached a point of not being so thoroughly corrupted that she still so openly and honestly just FEELS and shows her sensitivity.

Gail says:

Gail says:

Also, after the aura reading you did for another brave woman under public attack, Professor Christine Blasey Ford, which really moved me, I am interested to see if they share anything in common.

EMILY and GAIL, thank you for strengthening BRITTANY’S (already powerful) nomination of US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.

I was also moved by the portions of her testimony, including being moved into admiration of her steely resolve.

As a technical point, GAIL, in case this may be helpful to you and to others, I write one blog post at a time. Including that other one you liked. (Glad about it.)

It’s your opportunity to compare the completed blog posts. Otherwise this kind of request that I do the comparing expands the scope of work for the services that I offer here… to a degree that would be unreasonable. Giving you’all one blog post at a time is plenty, thanks!

Into Politics says:

Thank you for this blog post and the readings to come! Rose, you and others might find this article interesting.

It’s about former ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch and that fabulous scarf she wore.

Into Politics says:

Please count me as somebody else who would really like you to research the aura of Marie Yovanovich.

Grand to hear from you, INTO POLITICS. Please invite your friends.

Even if they start out a little bit skeptical about the aura of aura reading, they may enjoy nominating and reading. In case it helps, here’s a list of aura readings published so far at this blog.

I am also really interested in an aura reading of Marie Yovanovitch, for the reasons you mention, Brittany, and also because she looks like someone with integrity, from my stage one impression.

Also, congratulations on a new healing centerpiece, Rose. Exciting!

Thanks and thanks, KYLIE.

Serin says:

I would be interested in aura readings of House Intelligence Committee members Jim Jordan & Devin Nunes. These are the two most vocal defenders of the President atm.

Many are baffled by their apparent aggressive ignorance and denial of the issue in front of them. Is it ignorance or something more at play? A look at what is going on with them could bring clarity.

Serin says:

I also agree that Schiff would be an excellent choice as well.

He seems to be holding himself together like steel amidst constant attacks to discredit not only himself, but the truth itself. How does he keep it together when they are creating tornados of distortion around him?

SERIN, thank you for your astute and eloquent comments.

And a hearty welcome to my blog! Please comment here often. 🙂

Isabella says:

I’m very interested in everyone nominated here so far- especially Marie Yovanovitch, Adam Schiff, and Daniel Goldman.

I’d like to add Tim Morrison. I find photos of him disturbing.

Isabella says:

And I wonder why.

Isabella says:

Or rather, I wonder if there is some good reason for my reaction in his aura.

ISABELLA, I’m (of course) interested in all you’ve just written. Thank you.

Friday’s not that far away!

Just published today, you’ve got a Friday Trump Impeachment Aura Reading staring Adam Schiff. Come take a look, and then COMMENT away.

He headed the televised Impeachment Inquiry hearings and serves as Chairman of the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

Rose, I would be interested in an aura reading of Fiona Hill.

She provided the final testimony during the impeachment proceedings, and IMHO, gave the most powerful statements. Republicans on the committee quickly learned not to ask leading questions of her. She did not take their bait, but emphasized the indisputable facts.

SANDRA HAERING, simply put, this nomination is great!

I wonder if anybody else is interested in having Fiona Hill be the aura reading candidate for next Friday. If so, or if not, WHY, please?

Jnana says:

Yes, let’s have Fiona Hill.

I’ve been watching her since the nomination. Like that she is strong, determined and never wavering from the truth.

JNANA, thank you. It’s good to find inspiring people to learn about.

Besides, the basic rules for these Friday Aura Readings is that you Blog-Buddies let me know which public figures regarding Impeachment are most interesting to you.

Isabella Cates says:

Hi Rose. I’d like to add a few nominations here.

Isabella Cates says:

1. Fiona Hill, NSC official, testified on Thursday.

I was really impressed by her and her testimony. I’m sorry that this isn’t a more high-level, objective reason, but I just thought she was so cool.

Isabella Cates says:

I especially liked that she reported getting in some fights with Gordon Sondland and even asking him, “Who put you in charge [of Ukraine policy]?” YEAH!!!

I haven’t read her aura yet, but right now she is one of my heroes!!

Isabella Cates says:

2. Gordon Sondland, Ambassador to the EU.

Sondland’s testimony was so important, and so weird.

Isabella Cates says:

His lawyers apparently came up with this interesting strategy to help keep him out of trouble… claiming he didn’t know Burisma had anything to do with the Bidens, among other things.

LOL!!! It seems pretty clear he was lying under oath but in a way he could get away with.

Isabella Cates says:

I think it’s a really good example of the huge amounts of DENIAL that must be going on for one to believe some of these stories.

(You, Rose, brought up “Denial in Collective Consciousness” as a factor in your most recent impeachment aura reading.)

Isabella Cates says:

It’s lies lies lies lies lies.. and it’s obvious… but we can make ourselves believe it’s true.

Ugh!

Isabella Cates says:

However, Sondland’s testimony also appears to have probably been awesomely important in terms of nailing down the President’s wrongdoing.

Excellent, ISABELLA.

Add your ideas, Blog-Buddies. Who interests you, and why? Fresh COMMENT boxes await you. 🙂

For this week, our Friday Impeachment Aura Reading spotlighted the remarkable Fiona Hill.

Come have a look. And if you’ve got Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, come read her aura. Research the seven cool chakra databanks selected for the occasion.

Oscar Manuel says:

Hello Rose! I am very much enjoying these impeachment aura readings, a wonderful public service!

I would like to add a few nominees here!

OSCAR MANUEL, that’s a great idea. All you Blog-Buddies are warmly invited to nominate people who stand out to you.

Yesterday I published another Friday Trump Impeachment aura reading.

This one explores the fascinating pugilistic state of Rep. Jim Jordan’s aura.

Worth noting: If Trump is formally impeached, that will make him #3 to be impeached out of the 45 American presidents this country has had so far.

We’re living through important history, folks.

Differently historic: Never before, at any important time in history, have folks been able to research auras of the main protagonists, researching all the way down to the chakra databanks.