President Zelensky Aura Reading

President Zelensky Aura Reading. What would you have done in his position? How would you have felt?

President Zelensky Aura Reading. After all that bribery pressure, Ukrainian President Zelensky has been through such an ordeal! How’s his aura doing?

Yes, Volodymyr Zelensky is one of the names you hear most often regarding the Trump Impeachment Inquiry. Or, at least, the Zelensky part. Please note, his first name “Volodymyr” might sound too close for comfort to the name of a certain Vladimir Putin. (They’re hardly besties.)

Why read Zelensky’s aura today? I’m inviting all of you to request aura readings of those involved in the Trump Impeachment Inquiry. (In order to see more about TWO rare chances to request free readings at this blog… Just scroll toward the end of this article.)

Are You Expecting to Find the Aura of an Uncommonly Brave Man?

I am. Since, as described in this article:

It’s a testament to Zelensky’s skill that he did not let on in any way the immense pressure he was under. As we now know, for months the Trump White House had been mounting an intense campaign to force him to publicly announce the election-related investigations.

He had tried to resist and put them off in various ways, but ultimately decided he would have to give in, according to the [New York] Times.

Due to that heroism, I can understand why he received the most attention, so far from you Blog-Buddies. Even though he’s different from all the other folks you’ll be nominating for aura research. Because they are directly involved in the Impeachment Inquiry. While Zelensky is not.

This initial reading in our Impeachment Inquiry Series will include a happy surprise. Especially if you watched clips of the first televised hearing. (Or even watched longer segments, live.)

Since one of the people you’ve seen there is in Enlightenment! I’ll name that person toward the end of today’s post. Meanwhile, can you guess?

In Honor of any Newbies to this Blog, What Makes our Kind of Aura Reading DIFFERENT?

First of all, please know I don’t do psychic readings. Instead, I’ve helped to launch a way of learning in detail about people’s personal energies… that is:

• Far more detailed than psychic readings.
  • Doesn’t involve you in a psychic belief system.
  • And isn’t done by listening to spirits. (Which accounts for a certain uncomfortable feeling that many people have with that other kind of aura reading.)

As for the other essentials before you keep reading…

Three short videos can bring you up to speed. Soon you’ll be dancing with the rest of the chorus. (Okay, kidding about that dancing idea.)

1. Developing Stage 1 Energetic Literacy
  2. And then Attaining Stage 2 Energetic Literacy
  3. Finally, Using Stage 3 Energetic Literacy

I’ve learned to do that, and you can too.

Speaking of which…

Invitation to All of You with Stage 3 Energetic Literacy

Many of you Blog-Buddies have taken my online workshops to develop full energetic literacy. (Starting with this five-lesson freebie, btw, if any of you others are curious.)

So you’re welcome to go forward and use the following as the basis for your aura reading.

Aura readable photo of Zelensky, taken October 16, 2019. Thus, after he’d been under enormous pressure for months. Political pressure and military pressure, amounting to bribery. Or extortion.

The list of chakra databanks I’ll be researching below. So they’re especially fun for you to use in your independent aura readings. Because you’re cordially invited to comment below.

1. Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room
  2. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict
  3. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity
  4. Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity
  5. High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill

Technical point: It’s easiest to read this photo if you copy it and crop it. That way you can move the ghosted person to the Ukranian President’s left. And also the elbow of the person in back of him.

Of course, whether you’ve studied with me or not, all of you have a first impression. (Technically known as Stage 1 Energetic Literacy.)

So all of you readers are invited to share your personal sense about Zelensky’s Power Integrity, etc. Based on what you’ve read about him. What you’ve seen of him in interviews.

COMMENT away. It’s fun to get involved in Deeper Perception Made Practical!

(Nearly) needless to say, you’re involved to make other COMMENTS as well. Any reaction or news links that you’d like to share, for example.

Now, let’s get going.

#1. President Zelensky Aura Reading, Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

Each person’s aura has this shorthand version of “Who you be.” What’s most important to you as a person (right now, at least).

Of course, chakra databanks change minute by minute. This aura reading tells you about Zelensky at the time of this photograph only. (Another way that these Energy Spirituality aura readings are altogether different from psychic readings. Intuitive readings tend to tell you about the person “now.” Or “always.”)

Symbolic Size

87 feet. Somewhat over-functioning.

Quality

Very human anguish. Zelensky does not wish to yield. And he’s already done a lot of Trump flattery, hoping that would help him avoid the big extortion demand. Inadvertently antagonizing some European leaders.

This conflict has surely been excruciating for this wartime leader. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you might want to read this article.

Preceding this article, one of our magnificent Blog-Buddies expressed interest in Zelensky’s sense of humor. Usually I honor such requests, when I can. And I do know that Zelensky’s original claim to fame was as a comedian. But, to me, that’s far removed from the gravity of the life-and-death struggle in Ukraine.

#2. The Ukranian President’s Aura Reading, Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict

Human life involves conflict, even if we’re not high-level politicians. So all human adults possess this fascinating chakra databank.

Symbolic Size

40 feet. Normal functioning, size-wise.

Quality

Such worry. Reminds me of how I might worry so much that I get a stomach ache. (Hardly ever in my case.)

You know, if you’ve ever worried yourself into an ulcer, you might find it even easier to relate.

Such long-term discomfort! And in President Zelensky’s case, pretty darned unavoidable….

#3. President Zelensky Aura Reading, Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity

Energy Spirituality-style aura readings can tell you about many different forms of integrity. This one concerns whether somebody does the right thing, according to his or her lights.

Symbolic Size

50 feet. Somewhat over-functioning

Quality

What horrors Zelensky has endured. Although he’s done the best in this impossibly tricky situation! Still, he’s had no good choices here.

Unsurprisingly, I find something akin to broken glass. Like right before the shattered vase falls into pieces.

Somehow he’s managing to hold together his integrity. May he withstand all this and come to feel whole again!

#4. Ukranian President Zelensky Aura Reading, Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

By contrast with the previous chakra databank, this one reveals a person’s relationship with telling the truth. Spoken and written integrity!

Symbolic Size

4 inches. Nearly shut down.

Quality

Numb with pain. Numb from pressure.

Underlying both kinds of numbness, I find a good man. Indeed, a man who previously cared far more than most… about telling the truth.

#5. Zelensky Aura Reading, High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill

Usually I’ll read this chakra databank to reveal if the person makes choices that lead to human happiness. Choices that make that person’s soul light up.

In extreme situations, like this one, the over-riding characteristic of this chakra databank involves: “How am I meeting this big-deal challenge? Am I doing my reasonable best? Or falling short?”

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Somewhat over-functioning.

Quality

Although subtle, a Divine blessing lends support to Zelensky.

So the sweetness of this chakra databank isn’t about noble action in the face of challenge.

Nor does the chakra databank reveal that the man is having a fun time. (Honestly, how could this be possible? Ukraine has been between multiple rocks and hard places.)

The Divine quality here reminds me of the different plight of a man who died in the holocaust. Perhaps you’ve heard these three brave lines, Blog-Buddies. They were scratched onto the wall of a concentration camp:

“I believe in the sun, even when it is not shining.” (Sound familiar, anyone?)

Continuing… “I believe in love, even though I don’t feel it.

“I believe in God, even when he is silent.”

In Conclusion

What a brave man, doing his best.

I hope this aura reading has inspired you, also, Blog-Buddies. Although I’ve had some bad days mixed in with my mostly good days in this lifetime… Never have I had to face such impossible choices.

How about you?

Two Different Ways You Can Propose Public Figures for Readings this Month

Blog-Buddies, did you know? We’ve got a contest going until Thanksgiving. You could win a face reading of someone you admire.

At this article about America’s Impeachment Inquiry, you’ve got a pretty cool invitation. You see, I’ve offered to give you chances to nominate people involved in that fascinating proceeding. Only the fourth in all of American history!

Because this hearing is so extraordinary, I’ll do one aura reading weekly. (Aiming for Fridays.) Helping all of us who are following these hearings. Helping us to gain inside information about the participants.

Some of you Blog-Buddies may not be terribly interested. And, of course, you might have more important things to do. However, I’d like to share a teaching tale that might bring some perspective.

During the Nixon years, I was proudly apolitical. With all the Watergate scandal and then Impeachment Hearings, I couldn’t be bothered. Frankly, I thought I was too spiritual. And politics were too grubby. Too “unevolved.”

Fast-forwarding to now… I regret my disinterest. Because I know more about the Beatles than I know about significant history during my lifetime.

If you have a choice, Blog-Buddies, pay some attention. Perhaps some of you will COMMENT below by sharing your favorite news source.

And about that Person in Enlightenment?

He’s Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent. One of the first Impeachment Inquiry witnesses. This weekend I’m aiming to officially nominate him for my Spiritual Enlightenment Life List.

Jennifer says:

In conclusion, I want to quote you, “[b]ecause no matter how much we vulnerable-feeling human beings may suffer over problems, we can endure and succeed… if only we refuse to give up.”

I am a living monument to the strength and endurance needed to get through some of Earth School’s lessons, as well as a testament to how much it is all worth it.

See you in 2512.

JENNIFER, thank you for every magnificent word. What you wrote was generous in every way.

Inspiration that comes from truth is the best kind, you know! And three cheers for ISABELLA CATES, the superb RES Practitioner!

Funny, LIANE! And yet seriously, too, I’m up for that date. Unless any of us have something better to do. (Readers on this page, you’ll find comments related… in the first 100 comments at this article.)

What a fun idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Zelensky Aura Reading

Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room:
    Large. Serious. Somber. Respectful. Dignified.

Liane says:

Belly Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict: Seems to go from medium to large.

A little jagged edged, worn. Not relenting or surrendering.

Liane says:

As if he’s preparing for wave after wave of battlefield skirmishes.

My note: This, to me, seems very much like how General Washington might have felt after becoming battleworn, and knowing he must go on. Battles come in different ways, not just those fought on a literal battlefield.

LIANE, I’m enjoying this aura reading of yours.

After reading your Comment #105, I realized two goofs in this blog post: It’s the SOLAR PLEXUS Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict, and also (coming up in your next comment) the SOLAR PLEXUS Chakra Databank for Power Integrity.

These chakra databanks are not located in the Belly Chakra, as I wrote in the original article.

This morning I just went back and corrected the references. My apologies.

Incidentally, speaking of improvements, chakra databanks do not shift their sizes. Next time we’re in a phone session, LIANE, remind me and I’ll give you a bit of aura reading coaching.

For everyone, it’s helpful to know that you research a chakra databank at the time of the photo. Just like a photograph, the chakra databanks of the person pictured… they’re not moving.

Another technical point, LIANE, as I put on my teaching hat — hopefully to benefit all the aura readers reading. In Comment #104, the chakra databank qualities are beautifully described:

Serious. Somber. Respectful. Dignified.

But there’s a slip-up in Comment #105, since the qualities of the chakra databank lead off with “A little jagged edged, worn.”

Could it be, you’re sharing your perception with us here, rather than the interpretation? Because what follows looks to me like a fine interpretation: “Not relenting or surrendering.”

And for completion, you might have added an obvious aspect that’s worth including: “Struggling with a difficult challenge, but not relenting or surrendering.”

These are just tweaks, LIANE. You’ve got the essence right. Sometimes it’s tempting to share one’s perception, but that’s not how we ideally use the skills of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® .

Belly Chakra Databank for Power Integrity:

Large-ish, and growing as if by way of a growth spurt.
    Not uncontrolably… well engineered and supplied with everything he needs.

And a bit of teaching feedback for the other misnamed chakra databank (my mistake).

“Growing as if by way of a growth spurt” could be about the quality. Perceptive! But this is about the quality, not the size. It’s good to note these separately when doing an aura reading.

Personally, LIANE, I find it helpful to give headings.

SYMBOLIC SIZE. And this helps me to remember, “Okay, Rose, this is just about the SIZE aspect.”
    QUALITY. A whole separate deal.

For you Blog-Buddies who don’t yet have Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, this is one of the refinements that you learn if you let me be your teacher. 🙂

You could think of it like learning table manners, and it includes when to use a fork and when to do a spoon. Once you get the hang of it, very helpful to get the skill properly. Worth learning the little fussy parts.

Liane says:

Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity: Large.

Constructed so all who listen will hear the truth, no matter who they are.

Liane says:

My note: People may hear the truth (his truth), what they do with it is another matter.

LIANE, I really like that note in your Comment #118. Both that you made it into a note, separate from the aura reading itself and also the wisdom in your observation.

About Comment #117, here’s one more of those, erggg, teachable moments. That second paragraph…

To review steps:

1. One uses the technique for aura research of a chakra databank.
    2. One writes down the perception.

3. If it makes sense immediately, stop there.
    4. If not, use your Inner Dictionary technique.
    5. Decide whether to say it or not — usually to the person whose aura you’re reading. If it’s a written aura reading, then decide whether to publish it that way or not.

Seems to me, you did a perfect job of Steps 1-4 noted above. But that Step 5 is a form of editing.

You ask yourself questions like, “Does this make sense in reality? Could I use this degree of practicality in everyday life? Hmmm, is that really practical?”

This is another one of those habits that develops in early times, using energetic literacy.

So in the spirit of learning, let’s revisit the idea previously quoted, “Constructed so all who listen will hear the truth, no matter who they are.”

Sharing my point of view here, and you might have a different one to add in our ongoing conversation here — or else it’s more likely to me that you were in that happy zone of co-creating with the Divine and so weren’t thinking with your usual practicality….

PROB 1. Chakra databanks are not “constructed” with special superpowers. Or anything else. There’s Symbolic Size. And Quality. In addition…

There’s always a Gift of the Soul. Yes, that’s built in. But it would be more accurate to be researching a Gift of the Soul and label it accordingly.

If any of you folks are looking over an aura reading and find words like this, no worries. Just find a way to rephrase your first draft.

Stay true to your insight. But make it an aura reading that will help you, and other human-type people, to better understand reality.

PROB 2. Point of view for a chakra databank is the person. Not other people.

Here I’m thinking of “so all who listen will hear the truth, no matter who they are.” Oops about that point of view.
    This is where you would take out your editing pen, LIANE and fans of LIANE. Then you’d swap things around.

One rewrite for the quality of that chakra databank might be:

“Telling people the same thing, the truth, no matter who they are.” See, that’s about Zelensky. Not perhaps a political hero with superpowers, who can temporarily improve the hearing and understanding of anybody listening to his speeches. 😉

All these adjustments I’ve been mentioning are small in the scheme of things. Just a little bit of learning and understanding to help you to progress, LIANE, from the talented aura reader you’ve been in your early stages of learning… toward becoming totally fluent with Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, even professional at all this.

Liane says:

President Zelensky’s High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill made me feel relief for him.

That there is light in a dark place. Light that refuses to be contained.

Liane, about the last part of this aura reading (one that’s not up to your usual standard, seems to me), this reads more like description of your perception than a practical interpretation.

More important though, is this other part of Comment #103: “Made me feel relief for him.”

“I feel relief FOR somebody else.”
    Telling anybody else, ever? “I feel for you.”

Please don’t. It’s not your job.

Never is it one’s job as an aura reader.
    As a good person.
    As a Christian.
    As an empath.

Nohow! Never!

I implore all of you Blog-Buddies! Don’t carry forward this clunker idea in Collective Consciousness. Because taking on somebody else’s pain emotionally or energetically? That’s not “something that good people do.”

Instead, imo, it’s a big mistake. Confusing!

Doesn’t help the other person, either.

Btw, these were all small refinements. That’s the context for the bits o’ teaching I’ve done here.

Logan Michael says:

I was moved by this aura reading, Rose. Thank you for doing this.

It is really inspiring to know there are some high profile politicians who are really out there to do good.

Logan Michael says:

And I love that quote Rose, that was scratched on a wall in a concentration camp.

It reminds me of when things were really bad in my life, years ago, what kept me going forward. Without any conscious reasoning really, to just keep moving forward.

Logan Michael says:

I confess I have been one to be self-conscious about posting on the blog at times.

I love reading comments, most if not all of them are so eloquent as if everyone were a superbly skilled writer. I sometimes feel I do not measure up, but I have met a lot of people whom comment here and I know they would never think such a thing so… being self-conscious is all silliness in the end!

LOGAN, thank you for inspiring others, just as we’ve been inspired.

You know, in my experience, it’s distinctly unhelpful to worry about whether other people are going to like what I write, approve of me, etc. Instead, I do my reasonable best, using the best I know, always aiming to be of service.

Incidentally, about the previous teaching-type comments, here’s the most important perspective. Every time a consciousness leader (like LIANE, BRITTANY, EVE, KYLIE, LINDSEY, and LIVING ON EARTH) volunteers to demonstrate Stage 3 Energetic Literacy in public, it’s way harder for them, due to their leadership.

Specifically, the first people to do aura reading of this quality — and dare to publish it publicly — are way at the forefront for the human race.

How long will it take before all of us make a big enough impression in Collective Consciousness? Enough of an impression for energetic literacy to be even as big as a medium-sized blip.

Of course, all this is going to get easier. For comparison, think about driving a car. So complicated and challenging, even though drivers no longer have to leap out of the car and crank it up, as my Grandpa Julius did, back in the day of the first automobiles.

By contrast it’s relatively to learn now. Simply because car-driving skills are a thing, a big deal, a huge deal, in Collective Consciousness.

By comparison, ever hear this story? In one American town, there were two proud owners of Model-T Ford automobiles.

One day they were driving through town when they went over to Main Street… and crashed into each other.

Man oh man, those new driving skills were HARD, back in the day.

Isabella Cates says:

Wonderful, wonderful teaching in the Rose and Liane comments!

I’ve learned a lot. Thanks to you both.

About honor here at my blog, this is the sort of thing I do, Blog-Buddies. Right after I wrote that first series of comments about LIANE’S aura reading, immediately I emailed her and asked if she’d like to me to un-post them all.

I figured those comments could be hard to read, and of course I privately gave her an opportunity to choose. Turns out, this intrepid Energy Spirituality student emailed back, “Leave it on.”

Likewise, yesterday, I asked JENNIFER a very personal question about her choice to keep living, despite all the pain she’d been through. And her Divine offer of what I’d call a “Get out of jail free” card.

Of course, that was a bold thing to write. Also, of course, I emailed her immediately and asked if she’d prefer for me to remove that question.

JENNIFER chose to move forward, and supplied stunningly spiritually powerful comments here, earlier in the COMMENT sequence at this thread.

This morning it occurred to me that, although I don’t usually mention private dealings like these, that’s how I roll. Just in case you were wondering….

Thank you, RES Practitioner ISABELLA CATES for Comment #147. You know, I do my best to teach with kindness but with standards.

Especially when skills are new for the entire planet, seems to me it’s my duty to add the occasional teachable chunk o’ comments here.

Liane Sewell says:

Rose, it’s when you put on your teacher’s hat that I learn the most.

Hard as it was to swallow this morning when I read your teachable moment comments, I realize I can stay right here, stuck in bad habits (and hurt feelings), or I can move forward and become a better aura reader.

Liane says:

The reason I chose to have my comments remain is twofold.

One, (in the whole scheme of things), it may be uncomfortable, but it doesn’t scare me… being on the receiving end of teachable moments. And, two, if this helps anyone else learn good, clean, aura reading skills, then it’s been worthwhile.

Liane says:

Speaking of good, clean, aura reading skills…

I learned a personal lesson from all this as well. Don’t do an aura reading, then post it, when tired!

Liane says:

Rose, I appreciate the learning-to-drive analogy.

It’s a distant memory, all the things to remember that have now become automatic.

Liane says:

Thank you, Isabella, for your comment and support.

LIANE, I’ve also had to learn what you described in Comment #154.

Thanks for being such a good sport… and a great student.. Usually I don’t get to add corrections to your aura readings here, they’re that excellent. Guess we’ll both recover from an exception that proves the rule.

Comment # 148

Liane, thank you so much for sharing your Aura Reading here. I always enjoy reading them from you, and from other blog buddies. Especially big thank you for allowing Rose to keep her teaching points.

Living on Earth says:

They shed sooo much light into the ‘mistakes’ I make sometimes when using my Stage 3 Energetic Literacy Skills.

So much so that I wrote the whole thing down to include in my notes, and review again later.

Living on Earth says:

I rather learn it the right way early on and make as many mistakes so that the foundation of my skill is strong as possible.

Living on Earth says:

Really thank you Liane. You’ve taught me a great deal.

Isn’t it amazing that Rose is willing to go out of her way to teach us in such detail. I’m so grateful!

And here’s another great student willing to learn.

Some day may we all meet in person. Quite some visit that would be. At least we all get to visit here, and together grow energetic literacy into this world.

What an amazing thread. I just came back and saw a whole page of comments I missed. Thank you Jennifer for sharing that amazing story.

Thank you for the aura reading Liane and your bravery in posting.

The teaching comments are also very helpful to me as an aura reader.

And so nice to see you commenting on the blog Logan!

KYLIE, I’m so glad you found that hidden treasure from JENNIFER.

As one of my Japanese friends tells me sometimes, but this time applying to you, JENNIFER, “Giving you a deep Japanese bow.”

Wow… Rose!

The power of your words jump right out of the screen. Filled with love. Backed with light. [Some excessive words of praise edited out. This ain’t a show-off blog.] showing everyone how beautiful it is to be human. And strongly anchoring that truth into the Collective Consciousness.

Living on Earth says:

Your words give me hope, courage, and excitement for living at this time even among struggles.

More resolution to live my truth. Not matter what. Every single day!

Comment #58

I know consciousness lifestyles are not contagious. But I can’t help feel that sting (and worry) in my heart, when I read examples like Obamas turning after hanging with Oprah and the like, or Streep turning after hanging out with Hanks.

Living on Earth says:

I realize its such a complex topic, and their turning is a result of the choices they make and not necessarily just from hanging with the crowd turned bad.

Living on Earth says:

I have complete choice over my tv remote control. But when it comes to workplace, crowded with many who are in extreme spiritual addiction by now. Working with them side by side, for hours and hours. Depending on them to certain extend to be able to perform job effectively.

Living on Earth says:

At the same time, not paying attention to them while maintaining a certain level of workplace play rules is quite tricky!

And I suspect many workplaces, if not all to some degree, suffer from this pandemic. I guess all I can do is keep using my power, and be vigilant on the surface level of life.

Living on Earth says:

Beyond all, I find that ‘consciously’ knowing in what consciousness lifestyle I am, and others, helps me tremendously.

Knowledge is power! So thank you sharing for these kinds of posts!

Living on Earth says:

Forgot to mention. I was specifically referring to your words in Comments #53 to 84.

KYLIE, thanks for your Comment #164. I agree completely with what you wrote about LIANE’s bravery.

Of course, you may be familiar with this saying, KYLIE: “It takes one to know one.”

About your Comment #165, KYLIE, I agree. LOGAN, it’s just delightful reading your comments here.

You’all come back, you hear?

Now on to worry removal time, I hope, and strategy time as well for you, LIVING ON EARTH.

Let’s begin with your Comment #169. ” But I can’t help feel that sting (and worry) in my heart, when I read examples like Obamas turning after hanging with Oprah and the like, or Streep turning after hanging out with Hanks.”

Michelle Obama voluntarily hung out. She opened up her heart, most likely. No doubt, she liked the choices made by her pals Oprah and Beyonce.

Also, she was recovering from the nonstop pressures (and vicious attacks) that assailed her nonstop since she entered political life.

Does any of that apply to you?

Nope. You may be a spiritual celebrity, for all we know, but that would be for you to find out after this lifetime. At which point (from all I’ve heard that seems true to me), who cares?

So please don’t go to work as if fighting a battle. Go to work. Do your job.

Business is about objective reality, so do your job in objective reality.

Liane says:

Thank you, Living on Earth, and Kylie. It’s nice how we can all learn together… at our own pace.

I’ll be taking notes from the constructive teaching comments; applying them to my next aura reading. And the one after that…..

Have the necessary conversations and don’t let them get personal.

Back at your desk, have some objects to remind you of happiness: Maybe a photo or two. Some crayons. A couple of bottles of aromatherapy blends that you like. Stick all this in a drawer and pull out one “toy” at a time for a happiness break.

As an empath, do “Coming Home” daily. Never miss. Because this effortless co-creation with the Divine, positioning your consciousness, will strengthen you.

(In “The Empowered Empath” you’ll find instructions for doing that technique. Then, further instructions for doing it in progressively less time each week. Until it’s just 1-2 minutes… and doesn’t even count as Technique Time.)

By now you, LIVING ON EARTH, are doing splendidly at “using my power.” Any of you Blog-Buddies who aren’t doing so hot in that department might wish to book a personal session of Energy Spirituality, mentioning that request near the start of your appointment.

My guess? There has never been a better time in history for a good, caring person to become powerful.

But as for being “vigilant on the surface level of life”? Please don’t. Vigilance tires a person out. You’re just living your human life, doing your reasonable best.

That’s plenty. Trust that.

What else? Of course, it’s wise to do 1 or 2 chunks of daily Technique Time, adding up to 20 minutes, tops.

If you’re getting bored with your particular choices, do other forms of Technique Time. One resource that some people find helpful for adding variety is my spiritual daybook that’s packed with ideas for co-creating with God. Paperback and eBook editions have different titles. This link will help you to sort them out.

And if you like videos, this one is a brief introduction to those 365 ways to Co-Create with God.

BTW, you can always search on my name at YouTube. Just don’t expect me to make any new videos any time soon. I’m no 20-something vlogger. 😉

If you do like any of my YouTube videos, please give a thumb’s up.

When making and uploading them, I didn’t know how to ask for that. Didn’t have great lighting or makeup, or videography, either. But you can watch them as if I’m paying you a friendly visit, because that’s what I did have in my heart making them. Throwing my rattle, as it were.

How else can I encourage any of you who worry, even a bit, about moving into extreme spiritual addiction?

Please don’t. I refuse to make an official study of ways that people slid into this consciousness lifestyle, but here are some of the things I observed in different people. A short list of things to avoid:

1. Don’t hate people. Or always be looking for the worst in people.
    2. Don’t lie to people (For instance, don’t lie to any RES expert who’s doing sessions to help you.)
    3. Don’t get so proud about your connection to spirits and psychic work that you won’t listen to words of caution or research about consciousness lifestyle.

4. Avoid regular-type spiritual addiction.
    5. Don’t seek fame. Or, if you have it, don’t crave more of it.
    6. Don’t seek political power. Serve your country, sure, like Ukranian President Zelensky. But serve your country, letting it be one of life’s noblest callings.

7. If you’re addicted to something — be it alcohol, weed, sex, love, porn, whatever — get yourself help for overcoming that addiction.
    8. Avoid close relationships with people in the seven previous categories.
    9. Don’t flatter yourself that you can reform Donald Trump, or anybody else in extreme spiritual addiction.

10. Don’t subject yourself to optional “entertainment” from people in extreme spiritual addiction.
    11. Stop studying with healers and spiritual teachers who have fallen into extreme spiritual addiction.
    12. And don’t use their products or techniques, except for ones you’ve learned before the Shift into the Age of Awakening on 12/21/12.

Make use of the free service at my blog, nominations at the Spiritual Enlightenment Life List, if you’re curious about the consciousness lifestyle of a spiritual adviser, coach, therapist, etc.

(If they’re public figures, I can research them for you. For free.)

You know, LIVING ON EARTH, among the smallish number of people I’ve known personally who’ve moved into extreme spiritual addiction, here’s my observation fwiw: It wasn’t one choice. It was multiple choices. And after multiple warnings.

So don’t live in fear. You make superb choices. Trust yourself to be safe, please.

LIANE, about your Comment #181, thanks.

For sure, here at this blog we’re a lively, curious, honest, informal community of people who aim for emotional growth and spiritual evolution. Definitely, we’re learning together. I cherish our fellowship.

Thank you Rose!

I was nodding the entire time to all of your great suggestions. That’s exactly how I’m doing it at the moment.

Living on Earth says:

As for the celebrity, nah.. No desire whatsoever to be one.

I just started liking and having fun being human.

Living on Earth says:

I’m loving this whole thread of comments from everyone. It feels like we’re around a big dinner table having lively discussions, sharing stories.

Living on Earth says:

Jennifer and Logan, it’s heart warming to hear from you!!