Sexual BALANCE Chakra Databank Array

Sexual BALANCE Chakra Databank Array. Dogs don’t have much of a choice about their sexual interests. For us humans? Free will can make a huge difference.

Sexual BALANCE Chakra Databanks? Sure. Why not?

Today I’m introducing you to a new set of chakra databanks. This one’s designed to help us to learn how different people emphasize sex. Strongly emphasize it. Ignore it. Make it part of a self-actualizing life. Or whatever.

Next week, I’m aiming to publish a couple of blog posts on this topic. Beyond that, there are so many research possibilities. Can you see how this set of chakra databanks might be useful?

Especially due to this central human question…

“What Am I Going to Do with My Sexuality?”

Here we are, incarnated at Earth School. Wearing animal bodies. Neither plants. Nor stones. But animals.

Beloved picture books for children star Peter Rabbit. Or Lowly Worm. Not Mr. Brick. (Ever notice, as an adult, all those thinly disguised people wearing non-human animal bodies?)

By the time we reach puberty, oh yes. We start getting the message: “Hello, you’re in the body of an animal. An animal who’s capable of sexual activity!”

Like it or not, sex is part of the Earth experience.

Yes, Since We’re Animals, Sex Is Bound to Matter

No escaping sex. It will matter, whatever we choose to do about it. For instance:

• Will I emphasize sex over all human joys?
  • Or will I renounce it? Perhaps following an (old-fashioned) tradition for seeking God.
  • Some folks ping-pong back and forth: First, being “pure.” Second, acting horny. (And getting some satisfaction. At least, until the remorse sets in.)

Sexual choices for us humans? They’re intensely personal: Having which relationship. Having it when. And for how long.

Equally personal?  Living at Earth School, we have an amazing chance to evolve spiritually. That requires balancing sex with all our other human potentials. Using all our talents, not just ones that can lead to orgasms.

Being human, we’ve got free will. And limited time. How will we choose among life’s abundance of non-sexual opportunities to make life worthwhile?

Thank goodness, we’ve got innumerable ways to contribute to society… Ways that don’t involve getting naked.

How Did I Design this New Array of Chakra Databanks?

Selecting chakra databanks for aura research is quite some art form. Let me share with you why I’m selecting this array in particular.

#1. Sexual Balance Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

At this chakra databank, people communicate what they value. For instance:

• Some show how warm and friendly they are. (Whether authentically or as a Personality Projection.)
  • While other folks emphasize their intelligence.
  • Could be social status and power.
  • Whereas some folks tell you, subliminally, right from the get-go: “I’m sooooooooooo sexy.”

#2. Sexual Balance Belly Chakra Databank for Flow of Energy When with Other People

Do you find it fascinating, categorizing people as introvert or extrovert?

Then you’ll really love all the details you can find with today’s energetic literacy. Soooooooo much more informative. (This video can serve as an introduction.)

For instance, unlike strict categories of “introvert or extrovert,” so much can change. At any given time in your life, your interest in other people may vary. You know, like the “actual mileage” of your car. 😉

When a person’s interest in sex grows excessive, that’s going to show in this #2 chakra databank. Show in detail!

Fear not, at my blog, I only use Deeper Perception on public figures!

Ethics matter. Including ethics for aura reading!

So much info about a person’s social and sexual patterns… is yours for the asking. Since chakra databank readings provide insight into quality. Not only size of any given chakra databank.

#3. Sexual Balance Belly Chakra Databank for Flow of Sexual Energy

Oh, if only Dr. Freud were living now. He’d find this chakra databank so fascinating… along with many others.

Of course, he might have to change his theories a bit.

Perhaps, in honor of Freud’s concept of “Infantile Sexuality” I might devote a blog post to this. You know, by researching all these 10 chakra databanks on a child.

Euwww, let’s not. Even the idea of doing this strikes me as really disgusting. Besides, certain chakra databanks aren’t installed until after puberty.

#4. Sexual Balance Belly Chakra Databank for Sexual Self-Esteem

Feeling good about yourself sexually?

Sure, the kind — and degree — of that sort of self-esteem shows clearly in chakra databanks.

In my experience, facilitating sessions of Energy Spirituality for clients, sexual self-esteem can be tricky. I love helping people to remove STUFF that limits their self-esteem. Including the sexual kind.

#5. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power

Such mix-ups can arise between bullying and sex. Or from using sex to get power.

So many ways that, speaking of STUFF removal, that’s it could be really empowering for you… Empowering to gain energetic literacy and then research anybody you like from photographs. Regular photographs. Using this new array of chakra databanks.

You see, any person’s current patterns with power can show with great clarity through aura readings.

And, in case this worries you, people without energetic literacy can’t tell. At least not clearly.

BTW, now hear this, in case you’re worrying about any aspect of your sexual nature:

It’s so important to know that, regarding your own personal growth, STUFF can always, always, always be healed.

#6. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Intellectual Growth

And what if the only kind of learning that really interests a person concerns S*E*X?

Sometimes that happens.

Although there are so many possibilities that we can learn about. Variations in somebody’s human experience, showing through Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. (The equivalent of word literacy. Not fancy. And something you can definitely learn!)

#7. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Giving

Wonderfully human, emotional giving!

Except there can be definite mix-ups with this around sex.

#8. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Receiving

Pretty much the same thing as with the GIVING aspect. Anything goes.

For example, excessive interest in sex can cause a person to believe that there’s only one way to feel emotionally good. Sex!

Only, if you think about it, that isn’t about emotions at all. More about you-know-what.

Speaking again of Freud, he developed such detailed and intense theories about complexes. Due to the massive influence of psychology in Collective Consciousness, some of my clients initially fear that they have some gigantic kind of problem about sex. (Or whatever.) A problem that will take decades to solve. (At best.)

Yet I disagree. I don’t believe it’s helpful to diagnose complexes of any kind. Instead I like to help people remove STUFF one session at a time. That’s an approach that works for my long-term Energy Spirituality clients.

Why haven’t some psychological experts moved beyond “complexes” yet? Perhaps because the entire field of psychotherapy, not just psychoanalysis…. Doesn’t include Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

Moreover, to my knowledge, in current psycho-therapeutic practice, there’s no effective way to remove STUFF from auras. Let alone detailed Healing Centerpieces like those available to experts at Energy Spirituality.

#9. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Growth

Spiritual growth through sex?

Could that be over-rated?

Or is sex a supremely great, super-easy shortcut to Enlightenment? As advocated, for instance, by Yogi Aaron, who’s published “The Authobiography of a Naked Yogi.”

(Incidentally, I’ve commented about some of Aaron’s teachings at our blog’s DISCERNMENT JAMBOREE about Enlightenment. )

#10. High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill

“Soul Thrill” means doing what makes you humanly happy.

Sometimes that chakra databank reveals a lot of human happiness. And that’s related to what, in Hinduism or Buddhism, is called “dharma.”

Dharma means doing your duty.

And can also mean doing what brings you happiness. (Like all the joyful hours I’ve spent today on this blog post.)

Furthermore, doing your dharma helps you to evolve spiritually.

At any stage in your adult life, you might ask yourself: Am I doing enough today of what makes me happy?”

Consider, does that necessarily mean more emphasis on sex? Or perhaps less emphasis? Or what!

Blog-Buddies, Are You Curious about OTHER Research Sets of Chakra Databanks?

Thus far, I’ve co-created several:

Hey, you can even read my book about improving those chakra databanks related to making money.

Find some of those articles here.

And you can also check there for aura readings in the following categories:

And even…

But today’s new array is different. Make sense?

Questions, Anyone?

Do you wonder about what isn’t on today’s new list of chakra databanks? Or are you offended by anything that made its way onto this list? Please COMMENT and let all of us know.

Maybe you’ll change my mind about something. Hey, this blog is meant to be educational.

Also, on that topic of commenting: Has balancing sex with the rest of your life — and your values — ever been a struggle for you?

Feel free to COMMENT anonymously. In the first line of your comment, write “Call me xyz.” No prob!

And for a lighthearted kind of COMMENT, please let us know name of your favorite picture book characters from childhood. Were they animal, vegetable, or mineral?

Stacy says:

I almost broke up with my husband (before we were married) because all I knew, or expected, was romance and we never had that.

I’m certainly glad we stayed together. I will pick a mature friendship over romance any day.

Stacy says:

We also had a small, free wedding, despite what our families had to say about that choice.

I wouldn’t change it.

STACY, thank you so much for speaking up here. Your disappointing experiences with romance make a lot more sense if you consider the following definition:

Romance today? It means sexual novelty + fantasy.

A controversial definition, admittedly. So I’m inviting you Blog-Buddies to share your opinions on that.

Question #1. Do you have a different definition of romance? (Compared to what I offered in the previous comment.)

Question #2. Have any of you EVER been in a committed relationship for more than six months… and, for one or both of you… it’s still all about the romance?

Question #3. In your personal experience, has the promise of romance… ever lived up to the hype?

Sure you’ve been influence by the romance industry. Including the wedding industry. The cosmetics and skin care beauty industry. The fashion industry. Romance novels and rom-coms. And so much more!

Question #4. In contrast to those prevalent messages, do you know a single couple who have been married for seven years or longer… and for them, the most important thing about their relationship, is romance?

Question #5. Have you ever worried that you’re not good enough at keeping romance alive in a relationship?

Question #6. Is flirting important to you? Are you good at it?

Question #7. Does dressing so that you show a lot of skin, or show off your body… help you to find more romance?

Question #8. If you’re good at flirting, have you ever had a love relationship that led to a happy marriage?

Question #9. When this life is over, do you think the highest praise for you might be, “Such a romantic”?

Question #10. Please make up and answer your own vital question about romance in your life.

Another comment, STACY, about what you’ve generously offered here today.

Some couples emphasize friendships while others emphasize sexual attraction. Marriages can work either way, I’ve seen. But the important part is to know which type of person you are. Which do YOU want to emphasize? And then match up with somebody else with similar values.

However, I’m not convinced that emphasizing ROMANCE helps either type of marriage (or long-term partnered relationship).

Diana says:

Lots of AH-HA’s here for me-thanks for sharing blog buddies! My definition of romance is quickly changing.

I myself am divorced-he was from a different country/culture than I-it was all very novel and romantic at the time-we were not friends at all. I am happy that at my life review I won’t be asked if I was good at flirting or romantic enough:)

DIANA, I’m so glad you are so teachable. May your courage and desire to grow as a person always help you to triumph over problems.

Diana says:

Thank you Rose.

Julie says:

The definition of romance in comment 103 and the fantasy element remind me of the books and movies of Nicholas Sparks.

They have such romantic idealism and too much sweetness to be real!

Julie says:

Like putting romance or your partner on a pedestal, being the admired “perfect woman” or “perfect man”.

Meeting an ideal.

JULIE, well observed and well put!

Of course, regarding the subconscious influence on us all of Collective Consciousness, which is weightier at this time?

(Not which would you prefer to be weightier. Which IS?)

CHOICE A. Romance and sex matter most.

CHOICE B. Accomplishing something worthwhile with your life matters most.

Or to put this choice another way:

CHOICE A. Romance and sex matter most.

CHOICE B. What matters most for your love life is building a mutually fulfilling, close, lasting, love relationship.

Julie says:

Definitely in entertainment and Collective Consciousness choice A is very, very weighty.

For myself I would rather accomplish something worthwhile and/or have a relationship that is real and lasting and not based on a fantasy.

Eliza says:

Rose for your questions in 123-124, I would choose Choice B for both! I think nearly everyone who reads your blog would as well.

Ever since I was a child I worried about accomplishing what I came here to do and making the most of my life.

Eliza says:

I really appreciate how the comments have made me think more about romance Rose.

Eliza says:

Question #1. Do you have a different definition of romance?

I never really thought seriously about romance before and never really considered myself a romantic. I thought romance was all about the socially conventional ways of displaying love for all to see, like buying chocolates and flowers, fancy holidays and honeymoons, exquisitely expensive weddings and the like.

Eliza says:

I was in a long term relationship a few years ago with a guy who was very serious about romance. He liked to get me bouquets of flowers and do pretty displays of chocolate on significant days or when I returned from work trips. It was sweet, but thinking back it was a sweetness with no substance. I would have much rather have been in a relationship that had been based on more than ideas of what romance is or what relationships should be. I realised much later than I would have liked how shallow his affection for me really was.

Eliza says:

No it hasn’t. That aforementioned relationship was very disappointing in the end. And I was disappointed it took me so long (years) to figure out it was mostly hype!

Eliza says:

No. I am curious why you chose 7 years for this question though, Rose.

Eliza says:

I did worry in the past that I myself wasn’t particularly romantic. I did like receiving gifts and presents and sweet things but it wasn’t something I felt I needed or cared much about, and I wasn’t particularly motivated to do that sort of thing in return.

Eliza says:

Question #6. Is flirting important to you? Are you good at it?

It is not important to me. I don’t think I am good at it, certainly I know I am not good at it when I am with someone I really like in a potential love relationship way.

Eliza says:

I love wearing nice clothes, nice dresses, but I can’t say I would often wear clothes just to show off my body, though I have some beautiful figure hugging dresses I just love. I can imagine it might get me more attention from men, but I doubt it would men that would be compatible or good partners for me.

Eliza says:

Not applicable since I wouldn’t say I am good at flirting, nor have I been married (yet).

Eliza says:

No and I would be so glad that it wasn’t. I want my life to be so much more meaningful than that.

Eliza says:

What is more important than romance in a relationship for you?
    Love, friendship and kindness is more important for me.

JULIE, thanks for that Comment #`125. Isn’t it fascinating how so many people long to “know my purpose.” Presumably, that’s in order to have a meaningful life.

And yet, quite possibly, the very same people also buy into the myth of romance. Such as, “I must meet my soul mate. That way our relationship will always be brimming with romance.”

I wonder, have any of you Blog-Buddies have ever believed in both of these myths at the same time? Do tell.

In my opinion, both are very lucrative myths for the industries that push them.
    Such as psychic development and Evangelical Christianity for the alleged “great big, shiny purpose.”
    And cosmetics, fashion, cosmetic surgery, chocolate sellers, florists, romance novels and movies for the alleged “Insist on ALWAYS having romance. Otherwise, you’re settling.”

ELIZA, thank you for being the first to respond to those questions. I’m curious about what others will write, as well.

Back to what you wrote, every word made sense to me.

Regarding your excellent question, expressed in your Comment #131, I wondered if anybody would ask about that.

It’s a well-established statistic. Many couples break up after seven years. If a couple can stay in a good relationship after that milestone, it augurs well for continuing to have a good long-term relationship.

Jean says:

A great post. Hooray for investigative arrays of chakra databanks! So helpful.

Many thanks Rose. Wonderful comments as well. Know of someone who has recently sailed off on the romance/new shiny/sexual novelty/fantasy ‘Love Boat’ as it were. Glad to be….not going there myself.

Janice says:

No, I really like yours, because it’s so bad, LOL. Really hits it home!! Before your definition romance didn’t really have a definition for me, one of those “I’ll know it when I see it” things. Can’t say I’ve seen much of it!

The gestures in the past that would maybe qualify are poems written about me, plus one romantic gift I can remember. None of them seemed very nice to me at the time though, given the context. I think I felt like, “Should I be enjoying this more? This is “romantic”, right?” meh…

Janice says:

Definitely not.

Janice says:

Not in my experience, as I described earlier.

Janice says:

It certainly doesn’t seem like the norm. I can’t think of anyone.

Janice says:

No… I guess that’s a pressure men get more often? Although I guess there can be pressure to keep the sexual novelty alive, which is part of your romance equation. Yes, I’ve felt some of that pressure.

Janice says:

Question #6. Is flirting important to you? Are you good at it?

No and no. It totally embarrasses me.

Janice says:

Not in my experience.

Janice says:

N/A 🙂

Janice says:

Haha. I guess not.

Janice says:

What ways do you think might be most promising/effective for meeting someone to have a relationship not based on romance but on friendship? Are dating apps any good for this?

Not sure. It seems to be a pretty challenging playing field at the moment, that requires a lot of discernment, maturity, and willingness to use your power.

JEAN, thanks for your witty comment… with that lol packed onto the last sentence.

JANICE, what superb answers! Especially that question you posed in Comment #152.

Whoever can answer that question might quickly become exceedingly rich.

Lydia says:

There are two trends women seem to be following that make me question the long term benefits, especially with their sexual balance: ketosis and microblading/powder eyebrows.

I wonder if these trends have any positive impacts on long term love relationships.

Now these are trends I wouldn’t have connected to sex or Sexual Balance at all. Maybe you can clarify?

To me, ketosis is part of some versions of eating low carb. And I think of dieting as its own special niche of social pressure, not necessarily related to Sexual Balance.

As for permanent makeup, the technology may be new but I don’t think of that as impacting sexual balance.

Did you know these two facts about 3,000 years of high civilization in Egypt?

#1. Although plenty of creativity was on display in constructing those famous pyramids, there was zero innovatin in art. In other words, there was zero creative discovery when it came to painting styles in Ancient Egypt.

#2. Both men and women wore makeup. Regular people. It was just what adults did.

So I’m curious why you would see a connection to Sexual Balance between dieting and makeup. Do tell. 🙂