Service-Oriented Enlightenment. MICHAEL!

Service-Oriented Enlightenment has dawned for MICHAEL. Inspiration!

Service-Oriented Enlightenment has dawned for MICHAEL. Yes, it’s Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

Within this last hour, he got his Enlightenment Validation.

Right before his session, who were my other two clients?

• Joe, in Age of Awakening Enlightenment
  • And Gladys, also in Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

You can find their names — now along with MICHAEL’s — at this blog post

Discretely, I didn’t just give Joe’s real name here. Nor Gladys’s. (But hey! You already guessed that. Enlightenment Coaches need ethics.)

Service-Oriented “MICHAEL Was Always So Close to Enlightenment

That’s the first thing I told my husband Mitch. Once the session was done. After I danced downstairs!

In case you didn’t know, I live for this. Nothing brings me more joy than validating Enlightenment.

Sure, I always thought this service-oriented guy would soon move into Enlightenment. Did I tell him so? Of course not. (That’s also about ethics, for an Enlightenment Coach!)

Altogether, including tonight, MICHAEL has had just seven phone sessions with me. Sessions of Energy Spirituality. In my experience so far, most have had more. Sometimes many more. Although sometimes even fewer than seven personal sessions. (I think the record so far is three. Not that this matters.)

“Service-Oriented Enlightenment” Means What?

Using those words in the title for today’s blog post, huh? I was just trying to say in concise fashion: “This MICHAEL, who just moved into Age of Awakening Enlightenment… He’s very service-oriented.”

Namely:

1. He loves to help people.
  2. Earning a living, he advocates for people.
  3. He just plain loves people.
  4. Even MICHAEL’S manners are beautiful. Sincere and easy. Exceptionally kind.
  5. And if you asked me, I’d also tell you that he’s a man of faith. I could tell right from the start. (Not that I’d ordinarily mention such a thing to him or to you. But isn’t it really awe-bringing when somebody with a strong religious faith… moves into spiritual Enlightenment?)

All five of these attributes were part of my experience of MICHAEL. Concentrated in my first Skilled Empath Merge. Clarified during our very first conversation. And consistently delighting me ever since.

But none of that made me suspect he’d soon move into Enlightenment. Nope. That came from a particular combo of skills that I bring to each session:

Being Service Oriented Doesn’t Guarantee Enlightenment. But It Sure Helps

What’s not to like about that, right? Being service-oriented helps a person to live beautifully when it comes to dharma. (Something we’ve discussed here quite recently.)

Each person’s Enlightenment Coaching is unique. Of course, I can’t say much in public about the particulars. Mostly they’re like a private love story between me and God.

Given how many things I’m not good at. How many things I don’t know, for instance….

It’s kind of a miracle that I get to serve as an Enlightenment Coach in this lifetime.

And yet, here it is. However, I’ve definitely been preparing for this. For many lifetimes, in fact.

Anyhow, mostly there’s not much I can tell you about how I do this part of my work. In the background, I’m available. Helping, if the client would like it. (And who doesn’t wish to use full potential in life? 🙂 )

In Conclusion…

Hold on. I Can’t Tell You Much More about the Process. Except for This:

Love, Light, and Power.

These are the three indispensable growth areas for all of us human beings. (As described bit by bit in this spiritual daybook, actually.)

Balancing these three — my clients need that sometimes. While other clients need some kind of strengthening: Encouragement either with the love or the light or the power.

For MICHAEL — as with many service-oriented individuals — I helped him to use more of his power. Particularly on his own behalf.

That simple, you could say.

And yes, the heart melts. Eyes can tear up.

Living on Earth can be such a love story. And maybe the most beautiful love story of all is this one:

When the meek begin to inherit the earth. Since they have begun to wake up within their own lives.

Emily Turner says:

What wonderful news!

Congratulations Michael!

EMILY, thank you for being the first to congratulate MICHAEL.

I don’t think any of you Blog-Buddies who comment here often have met him. Maybe some lurkers…..

Brittany says:

Wonderful news!

Congratulations Michael!

Brittany says:

I just read your blog post “The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth.”

I loved every word. Thank you for referencing it here!

Michael says:

Hi! This is THE Michael, haha! I was just telling Rose that I read the blog almost daily, but don’t often comment.

Thank you for the well wishes! I will be be back to write more later!

BRITTANY, it was just the other day that YOU were in MICHAEL’S position, being acknowledged and congratuated over a new state of consciousness. 🙂

And since then, the personal growth has only accelerated, right?

You know, BRITTANY, “The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth” is one of my favorite posts here at the blog. Glad it appeals to you, too.

Sweet of you to stop by, MICHAEL. And cool gravitar!

Holly says:

Congratulations, Michael!

HOLLY, it’s lovely to hear from you here.

BTW, has gaining Age of Enlightenment been the peak for you? Like, no personal growth or spiritual awakening since then? 😉

Brittany says:

Yes, I will be in Age of Awakening Enlightenment for one year on December 29. I will always remember that day.

The growth has not only accelerated since Enlightenment, but has helped me in ways I never imagined possible. I’m glad I chose to not stop sessions after Enlightenment validation. For me, Enlightenment was not the “peak”!

Brittany says:

Nice to meet you Michael! I hope to see more blog comments from you.

Living on Earth says:

Such exciting news…Congratulations Michael 🙂

Looking forward to hear more from you.

Living on Earth says:

I love love this quote “Since they have begun to wake up within their own lives”.

BRITTANY, thank you.

As we continue to have our Enlightenment DISCERNMENT JAMBOREE here at the blog, this is one of the points I hope to make. How this new kind of Enlightenment in the world, Age of Awakening Enlightenment, makes it possible for us to evolve even faster… and in the directions we choose.

Congratulations Michael!!!

And nice to see you commenting here! I look forward to reading more about your experience if you choose to write a guest post or more comments.

Now I’ll stop directly asking people in Enlightenment (like LIVING ON EARTH) whether you’ve noticed any personal growth since moving into Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

But all of you who wind up commenting here, don’t feel shy about answering that question. Funnily enough, I’ve never asked it before today. Not at any of our previous articles on Enlightenment Validation.

Ethan says:

Congratulations Michael!

Liane says:

Congratulations, Michael!

Personal growth has deepened and widened for me. On the surface, nothing has changed about my life. Looking a little deeper, the growth and evolution of Who I Am continues to evolve in subtly giant ways.

ETHAN and LIANE, sweet to hear from both of you.

Subtly giant ways? LIANE, you’re such a powerful writer.

Living on Earth says:

For me its just the beginning!

I’ve had changes not only in my consciousness, but also gone through so much human type big changes in such a short time. They didn’t happen magically on their own though.

Living on Earth says:

I made all the choices using my free will and self authority.

I worked towards them step by step. There were many “step backs”. I didn’t feel defeated. My whole perspective on things shifted dramatically.

Living on Earth says:

All of them were some of the hardest things I’ve ever done personally. But I never stopped moving forward.

Living on Earth says:

From what I was able to accomplish so far in human terms. Doing and saying things using my human type skills. There is this strong knowing within me now… that “I can do it”.

Living on Earth says:

And I’m more than capable as being my human self.

Its presence is so potent that there is no going back from that.

Living on Earth says:

I’m pretty sure being able to use my full potential (or starting to), made a huge difference.

I strongly believe ongoing RES sessions, especially after crossing the threshold, made a great impact.

Living on Earth says:

I don’t want to ever waste this enormous opportunity for growth and service.

Living on Earth says:

I so enjoy reading other blog buddies’ journey:)

I hope they share them with us.

LIVING ON EARTH, your eloquent words ring true to me. Moreover, because of having facilitated those aforementioned sessions, I know that you have done more than one extraordinary thing, requiring great courage, and succeeding every time.

And I think there’s a lot of wisdom in all that you described, such as “There is this strong knowing within me now… that ‘I can do it’.”

Brittany says:

Big fan of Liane right here! Especially comment #19.

Liane says:

Brittany, your comment #11 speakes volumes.

Age of Awakening Enlightenment is in no way any kind of peak, other than maybe if your life happened to end on the day this happened : )
    Life continues, with it’s ups and downs.

Holly says:

Reaching Age of Awakening Enlightenment was not a peak for me, either.

For some of the growth I experienced this year, Rose commented that those things couldn’t have happened until I had been in Enlightenment for a while.

Eve says:

Sweet!

Congratulations Michael!!

Holly says:

I also continue to have RES sessions. It is helpful to have Rose remind me I am still growing.

Since these changes don’t really show on the surface, sometimes I get scared that I’m slacking off and not growing as fast as I could be.

Holly says:

But if I really think about it, I would probably be pathetic and shriveled up in comparison to who I am now if I had not found RES.

I am still pretty amazed that somehow I found RES and reached Enlightenment. Thank you, Rose! And thank you, God!

Liane says:

Living on Earth, I like how you phrased comment #27.

“I don’t expect it to be necessarily easy or even comfortable. But I’m so excited for all the potentials available to us now.”
    Me too. Very excited!

EVE, good to hear from you!

Awe, HOLLY! The honesty and directness, the joy in the background with your comments?

Sure, they show you’re not likely to get stuck, Dear You.

Leisa says:

Congratulations Michael!

Such exciting news!

LEISA, it’s delightful to hear from you. Thanks.

Leo Watts says:

Congratulations Michael!

Isabella Cates says:

Congrats, Michael!

LEO and ISABELLA, I’m so glad to have you chime in at this bell-ringing celebration of MICHAEL’s Enlightenment.

Thank you.

Jean says:

Big congratulations Michael. Always great to hear such news.

Also love Lianes phrasing…”subtly giant ways…”

JEAN, you would know about that, the subtly giant ways. 🙂

Thanks for joining in on this holiday. For some of us Thanksgiving is the most spiritual holiday of the year in America. (Although we always have the option to “Let Today Be a Holiday.)

Lindsey says:

Awe…so sweet…congratulations Micheal 😃.

I must confess, I do share a special fondness for service oriented and meek people. Such lovely good news!
    Thank you for the link to another beautiful blog post of yours!

Lindsey says:

I am so grateful to be able to interact with such beautiful people who share a love and fondness for living, breathing and integrating Divine Love, Truth and Light naturally as we walk and talk in our human lives.

Thank you all for all you do and for being you!💗😃💗

LINDSEY, thank you for joining in. I hope some day you and MICHAEL can meet each other. I think you’d get along so great.

Actually, that goes for everybody who’s been contributing at this thread. Lucky me, I know you all!

Michael says:

Hi everyone, sorry it took me so long to respond again. Thank you all for the warm responses.

Liane, your post (31) sums up what I have been experiencing. This is a wonderful experience but not the peak. (I grew up thinking enlightenment was just the traditional sense of being “perfection” with no growth left.

Michael says:

I am grateful for finding Rose and RES, – helping me to have balance in human reality and becoming more of who I already am.

Michael says:

Lindsey, your post (46) resonates, as a growth area for me has been power.

Using power has helped me be of even more service!

MICHAEL, it’s just delightful to hear from you.

Please know, there is never an expectation that the subject of an Enlightenment Validation post must respond, ever. By giving your consent to my writing this article, you opened a door to inspiration for the writer and also for your readers.

And if you found it inspiring or validating, so much the better.

Wonderful clarity in your Comment #50!

MICHAEL, I’m moved. Because you captured the human gist of my role as Enlightenment Coach when you described it as “helping me to have balance in human reality and becoming more of who I already am.”

That’s quite a contrast to what I’m finding at our DISCERNMENT JAMBOREE about Enlightenment Coaching.

Turns out, Age of Awakening Enlightenment isn’t just a new kind of self-actualization available now to “ordinary” householder people (like us)…

The Enlightenment Coaching is different, too.

The more I make progress at that DISCERNMENT JAMBOREE (and the three other DISCERNMENT JAMBOREE’S that currently are active at this blog) the more I discover important differences between what I have the privilege of facilitating… in contrast to models and styles and status games that are now so deeply entrenched in Collective Consciousn.

Back in 1972-1975 — when I was closer to your age than these 71 years now — I sat at the feet of my guru, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

MICHAEL, I didn’t believe that I would ever achieve Enlightenment in this lifetime. Being quite a hot mess. But I knew that seeking it mattered more to me than anything else. And I do mean anything.

Yet, like a parent for someone who never thought she would become a parent herself, Maharishi taught me his version of how to act like an Enlightenment teacher. Many times since then, I’ve caught a feeling or thought (in the back of my mind) about how he would have done this or that.

Fortunately, after — amazingly! — becoming an Enlightenment Coach myself, I knew many things NOT to carry forward. I’d immediately discard any version of him as a role model. Except for the kindness he showed me and others on many occasions. I loved, and love, that about Maharishi.

Also, I was influenced by his rigor. Just today, at the Spiritual Enlightenment Life List, a new reader (or troll, or lurker, or maybe some day a serious student, who knows?) criticized some of my comments as “harsh.”

Maharishi would have laughed at that kind of thing. Following that, he would have explained in meticulous detail, what was different about his approach, compared to what the questioner expected.

I guess I take after Maharishi that way. Although I’m not such a laugher!

After all, unlike Maharishi, I come from a very earnest German family. Nobody in my family ever did “Bounce on your deerskin and giggle.”

Finally, MICHAEL, I also appreciate your Comment #51. “Using power has helped me be of even more service!”

That’s so true. And maybe service has been a compelling incentive to those of us who wouldn’t otherwise seek personal empowerment (being among “the meek”). Not until the promise of greater service to others has motivated us to become strong.

And then we realized, “Using my power is allowed. It’s sacred. And clean. Using my personal power doesn’t make me selfish but strong.”

Awed says:

Enormous congratulations, Michael! And what a lovely article this was to read, Rose.

Interesting that you refer to using power in these last few comments… I would guess that my current (ongoing!) growth in this area is either made possible, or substantially enhanced, by being in age of awakening enlightenment. Because it depends on a strong and consistent sense of self, and a certain clarity of perspective, particularly in the acute, momentary situations in which opportunities to use power occur.

I love your comment 51 Michael, and Rose your comments 62-63.

So true. Sessions of RES have helped me to realize that number 62 is true, and the promise of being a greater service is a huge incentive.

I also love your comment 50, Michael–what an excellent summing up of the benefits of RES.

AWED, thank you for this perceptive and powerful addition to our topic of Age of Awakening Enlightenment Validation.

Just wonderful!

KYLIE, thanks to you for these heartfelt comments. You sure have the standing to write about service!