Fiona Hill Chakra Databank Research. Inspiration!

Fiona Hill Chakra Databank Research. If you liked her televised testimony, you’re going to love today’s aura reading.

Fiona Hill Chakra Databank Research. Since it’s now one week after the Trump Impeachment Inquiry ended. So far, who stands out most?

Above all, for many of us, it’s Fiona Hill. Due to her electrifying testimony, crisply delivered.

Most courageously, she included a warning to Republicans loyal to Donald Trump. How they must stop pushing their “fictional narrative” about Ukraine. How, supposedly, Ukraine interfered in the 2016 presidential election. Yet, pushing that narrative plays into Vladimir Putin’s hands.

Powerful words. Around here, the follow-up question is clear: What did her AURA say?

Requests Came In for Me to Research

This (Former) Top Russia Adviser to the White House

Until the Trump Impeachment process runs its course, I’m doing Friday Aura Readings. Mostly taking my cues from requests from you Blog-Buddies.

Admittedly, the scope for this blog isn’t political. Instead, I aim to cover all facets of “Deeper Perception Made Practical.”

However, at this time in American history, Deeper Perception doesn’t get much more practical than this.

Thanks to nominators:

• SANDRA HAERING, from America’s heartland.
  • JNANA, from Singapore.
  • ISABELLA CATES, raised in a different part of America’s heartland. Ohio rather than Minnesota.

Definitely, thanks to all of you in this Mighty Trio.

As a reminder, Blog-Buddies, you’re invited to nominate additional players in this high-stakes political adventure. COMMENT at “Trump Impeachment Aura Readings”, for that purpose, please. Since this is our main post for coordinating all related articles.

Now to Introduce Chakra Databanks. And Other Aura Reading Essentials

Simply put, if ever you’ve been interested in aura readings or energy readings… You’re going to love the detail and accuracy of reading them at the level of chakra databanks

Beyond that, these three short videos can bring you up to speed. Soon you’ll understand how different aura reading can be. Now that humanity has moved on from the Age of Faith. (Whether folks know it or not.) And certain things are different now that we’re living in the Age of Awakening. Among the biggest changes is how we can read auras without getting involved in psychic readings. AKA listening to spirits.

1. Developing Stage 1 Energetic Literacy
  2. And then Attaining Stage 2 Energetic Literacy
  3. Finally, Using Stage 3 Energetic Literacy

I’ve learned to do that useful everyday skill, and you can too.

Speaking of which…

Here’s My Invitation to You Aura Reading Blog-Buddies

Before reading further, you might wish to use the skills you learned from my online workshops on Aura Reading.

• Use this video still as a basis for doing your own research into Fiona Hill’s aura. Personally, I’ve paused it three seconds in.
  • Or else choose any current photograph suitable for aura reading.
  • You might even wish to read the same set of chakra databanks that I’ll be using today. Namely….
  1. Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room
  2. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power
  3. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict
  4. And Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity
  5. Right Elbow Chakra Databank for Handling Criticism at Work
  6. Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity
  7. High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill

And Now, Let’s Look for the Kind of Truth that Can’t Be Faked

Since auras almost always tell the truth.

What’s the exception? Certain world-class actors and others who are really, really talented at deceit.

Give yourself an easy education in what I mean by this: Select some of my Aura Reading Movie Reviews. All collected at this link. And then see for yourself how few acclaimed actors can change that deeply. Somehow managing to change all the way down through their chakra databanks!

Fiona Hill Root Chakra Databank. Choosing Her Presence in the Room

Energetically, how does this intelligence professional present herself… at the time of this video still?

Consciously presenting herself isn’t relevant. Instead, chakra databanks like this one reveal subconscious truths. And energetic functioning at the astral level.

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Ordinarily, this would count as over-functioning.

Quality

Clearly her purpose is to trumpet the truth. Whatever the consequences.

Right away, in this first chakra databank, I’m noticing a far stronger presence of the Divine. Compared to what usually happens in a person’s aura.

But is that happening because she’s receiving Divine support for doing something difficult? (Sometimes that happens.)

Or is this Divine presence related to her state of consciousness? Her consciousness lifestyle.

Fiona Hill First Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power

Everybody’s got a lifelong gift of the soul for using power. Built into this chakra databank. (Along with over 1,000 more lifelong gifts of the soul, total, in one’s full set of chakra databanks.)

However, having a gift sure is different from using it.

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Again, over-functioning slightly. Yet probably this size is situational.

Quality

Habitually willing to use her full power. Even at the highest levels of political wheeling-and-dealing.

And what’s one reason why she is using power with her habitual fearlessness? Whichever version of God she likes most… is right there with her. Strongly melded, in consciousness, with her human individuality.

Fiona Hill Second Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Hey, it’s starting to seem normal. For Fiona Hill. Delivering her high-stakes, highly controversial testimony.

Quality

Steadiness rules. Also, refreshingly, she’s all about bringing truth into the conversation.

Yes, truth. By contrast, what if some of you Blog-Buddies request that I research Rep. Jim Jordan? You know, the man in the attention-getting outfit. Every time, shirtsleeves…  What’s with that? Also, what would show up in his Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Handling Conflict?

Although I can’t tell dependably with just watching him in action. (Which would count as Stage 1 Energetic Literacy.) Very likely though, within Jordan, nothing matters more than, “Lookee, lookee. I’m famous!!!! Everybody’s watching me.”

Fiona Hill Third Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity

Does Fiona follow up on her promises? Even when nobody else is looking? Most of all, in human terms, that’s how power integrity shows.

But how is it going to show within Fiona Hill, show at aura level?

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Evidently, for her, in this hearing… as usual.

Quality

Unquestionably, Fiona Hill acts with honor. For instance, acting like a good person. And even, to use fancy language, following her dharma. (Simply naming two recent blog posts here.)

Beyond that… And beyond her usual experience of the presence of the Divine… Such sweetness!

Fiona Hill Right Elbow Chakra Databank for Handling Criticism at Work

Oy veh! At the time of this video still, she’s starting to tell all the Republican Reps. they’ve been abetting Putin.

Of course, I’m curious how well she’s prepared to handle the inevitable criticism. Aren’t you?

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Usually that would count as over-functioning. But it’s only moderately over-functioning. And if the aura research so far is correct, she’s not seeking fame. She’s broadcasting truth.

Quality

Crisp, clean intellectual discernment is working for Ms. Hill. She’s listening for facts. Maybe innuendos.

But paying attention to “What could hurt my feelings”?

Does not compute!

Useful to know, for this experienced aura reader, this Hill has cultivated this aura-level equanimity… for a very long time. Comparable to a weight lifter who doesn’t start by bench-pressing a 400 pounds while TV cameras are rolling. (And certain oppositional congresspeople are licking their chops.)

Fiona Hill Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

Automatically telling the truth. That can be a no-brainer.

In Enlightenment it (usually) is. By all means, Blog-Buddies, COMMENT away if you’ve got a question about that “usually.”

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Technically, also somewhat over-functioning.

Quality

First of all, no answering questions by pausing to ask herself, “What can I get away with”? Sadly, that kind of thing does show in many people’s auras.

By contrast, Fiona Hill is a “habitual truth teller.”

And that Divine presence in this chakra databank helps that truth to shine extra-brightly. Putting that in human terms, the truth in her words is piercing. Extra-forceful!

Fiona Hill High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill

As an incarnated soul, at this moment, in this lifetime, how’s Ms. Hill doing?

Symbolic Size

80 feet.

Quality

Pure joy. Really, talk about dharma!

In Conclusion

Fiona Hill isn’t just cool under pressure. Or “poised.” Instead, she’s graced under pressure.

Another term for her consciousness lifestyle is this: Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

Isabella Cates says:

Wow! Thank you for this research, Rose.

Fiona Hill is an inspiration and role model for me.

Emily Turner says:

So inspiring! From her testimony it was clear how intelligent and committed to the truth she is.

How wonderful she is also in Age of Awakening enlightenment!

Dana W. says:

Like dessert the day after Thanksgiving:) What beauty in her aura.

Dana W. says:

I love this at her right elbow chakra databank for handling criticism at work:

“Useful to know, for this experienced aura reader, this Hill has cultivated this aura-level equanimity… for a very long time. Comparable to a weight lifter who doesn’t start by bench-pressing a 400 pounds while TV cameras are rolling.”

Dana W. says:

I love that idea of building these skills gradually. And I’ve had to learn a lot myself about this!

So I especially admire those doing beautifully at this databank and by learning through experience.

Julie says:

Inspiring testimony and reading.

It sounds like she may have had some of that equanimity at a young age. From the story told of how a boy set her hair on fire at school while she was taking a test, and she put the fire out with her hands and went back to taking the test!

ISABELLA, EMILY, DANA, JULIE — how I’m relishing your comments.

And special thanks for sharing that impressive story, JULIE.

Lindsey Lorant says:

So inspirational!

Thank you Rose! Love this!

Jnana says:

She’s really something! No wonder it felt good watching her.

A relief to find yet another in politics to be in enlightenment.

LINDSEY and JNANA, when a non-gullible, non-pushover gives you perspective on somebody…

And that Deeper Perception assessment turns out to be really good, that is worth celebrating. 😉
    Yes, I totally agree with you, JNANA. Fiona Hill is really something!

One small nuance may also inspire some of you, if (like JNANA) you assumed that those who testified at the Trump Impeachment Hearings were politicians. Far as I know, none of them were.

Instead, they were employees of the U.S. government. Non-partisan public servants with a commitment to help this nation.

Marie Yovanovitch was the former US Ambassador to Ukraine.

George Kent is a Deputy Assistant Secretary Of State.

Fiona Hill had risen to the top of her field, Intelligence, working for the US government as the Top Russia Adviser to the White House.

Inspiring people all!

You know, if I hadn’t been living in the D.C. metro area for 32 years, I wouldn’t have known the difference. Or cared. But over the years, I’ve been educating myself about “little” things like the difference between high-level civil servants and politicians. Both interesting and important to me now, and ongoing, this education.

Jnana says:

I did realize politics was not the best word given they weren’t politicians proper. But didn’t know the correct word.

Thanks for the education.

Sweet you, JNANA. You’re welcome.

If I thought you were the only one who could have used that little bit of learning about who makes government work… I would have emailed you privately. But I sure didn’t know that kind of thing until I’d lived in the Washington, DC area for many years. Quite possibly, many readers here didn’t know that yet.

It can inspire us all to think that some of the nation’s best and the brightest are selflessly working on behalf of their country.

They make less money than they’d earn in the private sector. But, to them, this kind of work is dharma.

Honest politicians and government leaders are some of my heroes. Like George Kent, who introduced himself during the Impeachment Inquiry by noting that he’s the third generation in his family to work as a foreign service officer.

And George Kent is not the only one who testified before the American people recently — in that televised Impeachment Inquiry — he’s not the only one calmly speaking before the cameras… who is in Enlightenment.

I was so thrilled to see from the heading of this blog post that you were going to read Fiona Hill’s aura. I waited to read the post until I had time to do some aura reading research.

This morning I only had time to read three chakra databanks.

Fiona Hill Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room
    Size: Fills the room.
    Quality: She has a steady, kind, calm, light-filled presence. The presence of the divine is here.

Fiona Hill Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power.
    Size: Fills the room.
    Quality: She has incredible staying power, grounded in truth. A very clean use of power. Again, the presence of the divine is here.

Fiona Hill Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source.
    Size: fills the room.
    Quality: There is a graced, quiet stillness, like a church. This is a woman who listens to the “still, quiet voice within.” Divine presence.

Having only seen small photos of her before, where she was not smiling and looked very stern, I was surprised by the softness, grace, and power of reading her aura.

I am very inspired by her, because she shows that one can use full power, and still be sweet and soft and gentle.

There isn’t just one way of “using power.”

I am also really struck by what you said about how she has ” cultivated this aura-level equanimity… for a very long time.”

It is deeply inspiring to know that there are workers in our government, in Washington DC, normally far removed from the spotlight, quietly doing this kind of graced world service.

Julie says:

Lovely aura readings, Rose and Kylie.

Both reinforce for me that power and grace are not incompatible.

Well done, KYLIE.

And yes, the longer you live in the D.C. metro area, the more you’ll personally meet some of the talented, dedicated public servants who work for the government, earning less money than they would in the private sector, but …. well…. dedicated public servants.

JULIE, thanks. And what an important observation about power you’ve made.

Of course it’s compatible with grace. With being a woman, or man. Power works best when a person is like Fiona Hill, glowing with love AND light AND power.

Living on Earth says:

YESS!! She is my new hero.

What an inspiration! Many many thanks for this reading Rose!

We can use that, right?

Living on Earth says:

Re Comment #30

Use Inspiration? Yes, definitely!

Lydia says:

Looking at her testimony photos and not knowing her dossier, my initial impression of her was strong, tough, diplomatic, and more than prepared to handle the limelight with a strong foundation of emotional endurance. I can see the sweetness in her, and I thought, “She seems British.”

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that she is British and warm. I admire her sophisticated, feminine, balanced, and stalwart use of truth-based power.

Lydia says:

I’m sorry, I misstated. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Fiona is of British heritage. I’m well aware and grateful that she is an American.

Lovely comments, LYDIA.