Internal Validation. Energy Spirituality Perspective

INTERNAL Validation. This can become one of the great indispensables in your life. Find out how.

INTERNAL Validation. What is it? And why does it matter?

Let’s explore what’s true for you…. About how you decide what is true for you.

What IS Internal Validation?

Simply put, it’s how you decide for yourself. Based on your personal assessment of what’s true.

What’s a related help for using internal validation? Spiritual self-authority.

How Can You Learn to Trust Your Own Judgment?

Worth knowing: All of the following can inform you in deciding what’s going on in your life. Strengthening your innate wisdom. And developing more of an ability to assess what is true in different situations.

1. Pay attention to what people say. Literally say.
  2. Also pay attention what people do.
  3. Know that what you say and do happens in reality. You’re accountable.
  4. Follow the money. Pay reasonable attention to how you and others spend money.
  5. Live your dharma.
  6. If you were born as an empath — and 1 in 20 people are empaths — make Empath Empowerment® a priority. Here’s an easy, effective way to become an empowered empath.
  7. Notice the consequences of your choices. That way, you can learn from what happens in your life.

Internal Validation Wreckers

Your God-given capacity for making choices as a human being. Namely, a person with at least normal mental functioning and intelligence.

In order to make choices for yourself, don’t expect it to work in any of these next situations:

1. While you’re sleeping
  2. Or dreaming. (Related: While you’re awake, don’t expect dreams to give you great wisdom. Spare yourself a lot of misery!)
  3. If you’re under the influence of recreational drugs. For instance, when high on marijuana. Or else a pothead. (Even if you haven’t gotten stoned all day!!! Yet.)
  4. Either drunk at the time — or else an alcoholic. (Hence the term “stinking thinking.”)
  5. In a hypnotic trance.
  6. Under the influence of a cult.
  7. Following any evangelical religion or spiritual teacher that takes you on a bypass from human reality.
  8. Living in spiritual addiction.
  9. Or living in spiritual shutdown — and the resulting gray slime it brings to auras.
  10. Believing in psychic readings, angel cards, or other “spiritual guidance.” (Note: When intuitives call it “spiritual guidance,” they’re either confused or lying. Intuitives, psychics, and so forth take orders from discarnate astral beings. And these spirits are not Divine Beings. So they don’t give spiritual guidance.)

As the founder of Energy Spirituality, I’ve helped many people to wake up humanly. Grow personally. Awaken spiritually.

This website is loaded with resources that can help you to live as a grownup. And even — if you’re spiritually motivated — I can help you to live like God’s grownup. (Rather than God’s begging child.)

Finally, Here Come 5 Tips to Strengthen Your Internal Validation

Long as this blog post is turning into sets of tips, here are five powerful ways to start trusting your own judgment. Rather than that ridiculous substitute called “External Validation.”

1. Stop asking other people, “What do you think?” Save that kind of inquiry for important decisions. Learn to decide on your own.”
  2. Avoid saying “I don’t know.” That’s a personal confidence wrecker. (Also, these words discourage other people from respecting you as a full-fledged adult.)
  3. Never aim to make somebody else like you by playing dumb. Or seeming to be oh-so trusting and vulnerable! What if you “win” by maintaining a relationship based on that fiction? Talk about asking for trouble!
  4. Tell the truth. So much better than the countless alternatives.
  5. Learn good skills of energetic literacy. When you can read people’s auras down to the chakra databanks, it’s amazing what an advantage you’ll have. Giving you, among other things, great incentive to form your own opinions.

In Conclusion

So many of you Energy Spirituality students have made huge strides in your self-authority. And taking appropriate action, based on what is true for you. Maybe you know that society in general (aka Collective Consciousness) doesn’t encourage independent thinking. Yet you don’t have to let that stop you.

Please COMMENT below. Share your wisdom, your stories.

DO’x and DON’Ts? Sure. Let’s hear from you.

Why write this article NOW? Considering how I’ve been making references for years to internal validation?

Because aren’t so many of us busy-busy? And shop-shop-shopping? It can bring balance to remember a spiritual essential that money cannot buy.

What do YOU think that is?

Maybe you can think of something different from internal validation? Blog-Buddies, I’d love to know what you think.

Living on Earth says:

As someone who has been pretty invisible in my own life and completely ignoring my own personal needs and wants. I can relate to the power of Internal Validation.

I paid a high price for that. And consciously chose to learn to pay attention to my own human reality. The more I use my internal validation, the stronger it gets.
    These tips are so helpful Rose. They are very practical and can be easily applied to our daily lives!

Dancer says:

This is an excellent post.

I’d add this as a tip: There is an eternal soul having a human lifetime. That soul is here to learn. That soul is not dependent on any other soul to know what is right and wrong. That soul is you. Don’t outsource your power.

DANCER, thank you.

And what a magnificent tip you’ve added here. Awe!

And LIVING ON EARTH, like DANCER, you’ve had a unique journey in this lifetime — in part, paying the price to have attained not just self-authority but… Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

That Comment #3 reminds me, however we struggle at first to pay attention to inner validation, it’s sooo worthwhile. And after you wake that up, what about living without it? Unimaginable!

Bob says:

My pet peeve was when one of my former supervisors would ask his subordinates how they felt about something at work. “Bob, how do you feel about the audit?”

I told him I didn’t have any feelings towards the audit. It’s something that doesn’t feel!

Bob says:

I told him I think we’ll pass the audit. It will take a lot of work and action to get it done.

As long as we work on it and get it done, the audit will turn out fine.

Bob says:

Consequently, we passed the audit with a strong finish.

However, his, “How do you feel about x, y, and z?” line of questioning didn’t instill any of my confidence nor respect towards him! Quite the opposite.

Three observations, BOB, on your experience with that audit.

#1. Congratulations! (Especially since passing an audit is serious business, not just a happy mood.)

#2. Internal validation can be feelings, but it can definitely include knowing facts, keeping track of objective reality, assessing reliable team-mates versus the unreliable kind… and so much more.

#3. Meanwhile, your supervisor was talking (and, evidently, thinking) in terms of emotion-talk.

That’s one step away from objective reality. And toward energy-talk, as described in “The New Strong.” I think it behooves all of us fast-growers to notice when people are substituting energy-talk or emotion-talk for talking about objective reality. Particularly in a business setting.

Liane says:

Really valuable information here. I especially like the 5 Tips to Strengthen Your Internal Validation.

I’ve been practicing them… sort of evolving into them… till now I feel like they are part of my every-day-all-the-time life. Never really thought about how nice it is to no longer be wishy-washy, or dumbed down for someone else’s comfort level.

Bob says:

Thank you, Rose.

I’m going to re-read your article to better understand the connection between internal validation and feelings.

LIANE and BOB, it’s great to hear from you both.

Brittany says:

I used to depend almost solely on external validation. I never thought I’d be saying this, but that is a thing of the past, thanks to RES.

Now, my internal validation means so much more to me, and is so much more reliable AND accurate. This really is thanks to sessions with Rose!

BRITTANY, you have probably encouraged many with your Comment #16.

And part of the beauty of Internal Validation is this: Once you start using it, life improves. So it’s pretty easy to start making it your default for “What’s true.”

Of course, it’s also helpful to do one’s dharma. As described in this blog post.

That makes for a great personal path, seems to me.