Jim Jordan Chakra Databank Reading

Jim Jordan Chakra Databank Reading. Meet a man who loves a good fight. And who respects “a good liar.”

Jim Jordan Chakra Databank Reading. Behind the bluster, what kind of man is this congressman?

Is he righteously fighting for the truth… or doing something else?

Look, reading his aura won’t allow us to read his mind. However, today’s article can help us to gain clarity about his character.

To Begin, Introducing Our Friday Impeachment Aura Readings

How could I ignore this nomination at Trump Impeachment Aura Readings?   His first time commenting, SERIN wrote forcefully in his Comment #33. Summing up.

I would be interested in aura readings of House Intelligence Committee members. Specifically, Jim Jordan & Devin Nunes.  These are the two most vocal defenders of the President atm.

Both men baffle many with apparently aggressive ignorance. As well as denial of the issue in front of them.  Is it ignorance? Or something more at play?  Seeking clarity!

So, why not choose the more famous Devin Nunes? After publishing today’s blog post, tonight, I’ll propose him for my Spiritual Enlightenment Life List. Although no psychic, I have a prediction. Most likely, you’ll understand completely, why not read Devin’s aura here.

Notably, are you interested in learning about consciousness lifestyles? If so, you’ll likely find this Nunes story interesting. But now, continuing here….

Further Introducing Our Friday Impeachment Aura Readings

Granted, the Trump Impeachment won’t always be in the news. But what’s happening now?

Therefore, I’m using my energetic literacy skills to help us all learn from this. Particularly aiming for more understanding of America’s leading players in this national drama.

Before you read further, please! Click here to learn more about our Trump Impeachment Aura Readings.

In addition, what kind of aura reading will I be doing in this article? (Likewise, what will I soon invite some of you Blog-Buddies to do?)

Simply researching the man’s chakra databanks. Quickly, these little videos can bring you up to speed about all this.

1. Developing Stage 1 Energetic Literacy
  2. And then Attaining Stage 2 Energetic Literacy
  3. Finally, Using Stage 3 Energetic Literacy

Definitely, I’ve learned to read auras from regular photos. Equally true? You can learn this skill, too. What a practical way to empower yourself for the rest of your life!

Speaking of Energetically Literate People…

Here’s My Invitation to You If You, Too, Have Learned to Read Chakra Databanks

Many of you Blog-Buddies have taken my online workshops to develop full energetic literacy. (Starting with this five-lesson freebie. Readily available if any of you readers here are curious.)

Regarding those of you who are already aura readers? I invite you to step up. Use the following as the basis for your aura reading of Rep. Jordan.

• Aura readable photo of Jim Jordan taken recently.
  • Your list of chakra databanks I’ll be researching will follow. So they’re especially fun for you to use in your independent aura readings. Before you read Rose Rosetree’s “book report” of Jordan’s aura. Use those energetic literacy skills of yours. Then, please, share what you find. COMMENT below.
  • Only afterward, read the rest of this blog post beneath the list of five chakra databanks.
  • And, of course, all you Blog-Buddies are invited to COMMENT. Sharing any ideas, stories, reactions, etc.

Summary of Jim Jordan Chakra Databanks for Research

1. Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room
  2. Root Chakra Databank for Sense of Self when Alone
  3. And Root Chakra Databank for Sense of Self when with Others
  4. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Honesty
  5. Throat Databank for Verbal Integrity

Jim Jordan Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

Namely, the overall impression this person makes, energetically. What he emphasizes.

Symbolic Size

90 feet. Quite over-functioning

Quality

Barreling his way through life. Like a football player on the offensive.

Clearly, Rep. Jordan loves conflict. And the louder the better. Winning matters most, of course.

Incidentally, I’ve read auras of some top-tier professional athletes. None of them came across as this aggressive. Of course, I haven’t read auras of:

• Professional wrestlers
  • Boxers
  • Rugby players
  • Most important, I’ve only read top athletes. Could be, the ones with big-time aggression… Never make it to big-time excellence.

Speaking of which, here’s a COMMENTING opportunity. Perfect for those of you who follow sports. More than I do, anyway. (Which would probably include most of you Blog-Buddies. 😉 )

Seems to me, athletes with the fiercest aggression don’t tend to be winners. Is that true?

Jim Jordan Root Chakra Databank for Sense of Self when Alone

When nobody’s looking, who is he?

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Totally flat-lines.

Quality

Although I haven’t read auras of lots of professional athletes…

For sure, I’ve read auras of lots of people. Representing many walks of life.

thus, I’ve encountered in others what’s going on here with Rep. “Watch me in my shirtsleeves. Notice me!” Jim.

On his own, the man doesn’t have much self-awareness. Rather, his sense of self comes from admiration by other people.

Incidentally, else about what I’m finding in this chakra databank? Maybe this explains Jordan’s fashion sense. His “Watch me in my shirtsleeves. Notice me” look.

Jim Jordan Root Chakra Databank for Sense of Self when with Others

When others are watching, who does he become?

Symbolic Size

89 feet. Somewhat over-functioning

Quality

Picture a self-styled superhero. A champion, ready to take on the world.

Do I know how many Marvel-style movies this politician has watched? Of course not.

• But deep in the astral level of his aura.
  • Also, deep in his subconscious mind.
  • Apparently Jim Jordan has got his own drama going. Could he be the only one who can save the world?

Reminder, Blog-Buddies. Regarding my aura readings of public figures? It’s fine to read and react on your own. But I’d really love if you’d COMMENT.

For example, I know a couple of gentle souls in Enlightenment. And both of them love action movies. Do you?

Jim Jordan Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Honesty

Is he honest to himself about his emotions?

Just so you know, Blog-Buddies. I’m super-curious to research this chakra databank.

Really, what kind of person is a hero to you? For me, requirements are: A good character. Self-honesty. Every kind of personal integrity. And living one’s dharma. Well now, back to Rep. Jordan.

Symbolic Size

1/2 inch. Almost completely shut down.

Quality

Proudly, Jim Jordan ignores his emotions. Evidently, it’s as if they weaken him. Instead he cultivates the toughness of a military man.

Supposedly, in order to move forward and win, one must push aside any emotions. Seems to me, to this political street fighter, winning matters more than anything else.

(Yeah, I’ve already written a version of that already. But I’m finding it again, here, in a separate chakra databank.)

Jim Jordan Throat Databank for Verbal Integrity

In reality, how truthful is this man? Specifically, does he have any truthy-specialties? Whether for giving straight answers or telling fibs.

Symbolic Size

80 feet. Managing to land just within the outer edge of normal size for Jim Jordan. Especially when he’s playing his political role. As he is in this hero shot.

Quality

How can I put this, Blog-Buddies?

I’m not a liar. I’m not a fan of liars. However, with the kind of work that I do, sure I’ve researched plenty of liars. Sometimes very extreme ones. And other times, liars with icky specialties.

All that said, Congressman Jordan is the proudest liar I’ve ever encountered yet. By far!

Really! Bigger whoppers make him prouder. Straightest-faced lies make him dance inwardly.

Whatever his official religion might be, hello! No escaping it.

Jim Jordan Crown Chakra Databank for Handling Hatred in Collective Consciousness

At the Crown Chakra, most chakra databanks are causational. Mostly, our chakra databanks pertain to being human. Otherwise, a much smaller number pertain to being a world-server. Only this year have I begun reading the causational Crown Chakra databanks here at this blog. And, in this case…

Quite a big deal for people today! Background noise from this databank at the Crown Chakra? It’s huge. Since hatred openly rages now in many parts of the world. Of course, hatred is also the preferred mood of many Trump supporters. No coincidence, I decided to add this particular chakra databank.

Symbolic Size

Out to the moon. Greatly over-functioning.

Quality

Seems like, Rep. Jim Jordan aligns himself with life’s haters.

Whereas some of us Blog-Buddies might read auras of people in Enlightenment for fun…

Expect this man to love watching Hate Rallies. (Namely, political rallies that are a thinly disguised opportunity to cheerlead hatred.)

Also, I’m duty bound to mention this next point a bit as well. Regarding this human group of extreme haters in collective consciousness? Individually and collectively, they receive loads of support from some especially low-level astral entities. Just sayin’.

In Conclusion

Back in the day, my erstwhile guru Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, told us TM teachers this:

According to Hinduism, human beings have 111 ways to transcend. But only 108 of them are holy.

Never did Maharishi enumerate those 3 not-good ways to find bliss. Pugilistic hatred, like Rep. Jordan’s, might well be one of them.

Will says:

I’d like to call this “fair and balanced.”

Rose, you really showed a lot of nuance about a man who doesn’t seem terribly complicated. Thank you.

Fascinating! A star of his own action, superhero movie!

I am not a fan of superhero movies, I find them to be way too long, and I get bored when a movie is only about action.

And, these days so many of the actors and actresses in the movies are in extreme spiritual addiction.

I’m also just tired of the whole “one special person” saving the world trope. Life just doesn’t work that way. It is the focus of so many children’s books and I think it does a disservice to kids.

Reading these books, watching these movies they could get the impression that if they don’t have any obvious super powers there is nothing they can do, just wait for the person who does have super powers to save the day.

There is so little in the way of realistic books or movies that show people doing and saying things to make life better.

Making life better for themselves and finding ways to be of service in the world.

WILL, “Fair & Balanced”?

Funny. I got a kick out of your comment. And thank you.

KYLIE, the wisdom in these comments just leaps out.

Especially with your Comment #4. None of this occurred to me before, and I think you’re totally right.

Angie says:

You talk about athletes and aggressiveness.

I think it not only applies to athletes but to many things in life from what I have seen and experienced personally: aggressiveness keeps you from letting go and therefore, you can’t focus on the overall picture and get stuck.

Angie says:

An open attitude helps to move forward while rage seems to lose you in the petty details. (Focus on the wrong things)

Angie says:

Perhaps this is why you have not encountered top of the notch athletes that are aggressive. It is only my feeling of course, I may be wrong.

ANGIE, thanks for sharing.

Janice Hooper says:

I like superhero movies! I get your comments Kylie, but I’ve often found them inspiring. Like waking up the superhero within. Encouraging valor. Service to others. Responsibility to society. Superhero movies often emphasize grace- physical and otherwise- when they show people (okay, superheroes) handling very difficult situations with amazing ease or strength.

Seeing a superhero easily handle a situation that for the viewer would be awkward or impossible can give a wonderful sympathetic feeling of satisfaction!!

Janice Hooper says:

There is also an element of WONDER very alive with some superheroes. Like WOWW!!! Look what he or she just did!! Maybe I could be that cool in someway!! Maybe I could really use my gifts and talents!!

Janice Hooper says:

And usually superheroes use their gifts and talents to help people and society.

Janice Hooper says:

And often their gifts and talents have been hidden, or have made them seem very different from others, maybe even made them a societal outcast or outlaw.

That same thing about them that has humiliated them or caused them pain in some way, they grow and learn to handle and use for good.

True Janice!

KYLIE, I agree. Your insights and these new ones from JANICE HOOPER are just superb.

Different facets of truth that don’t have to agree in order to shine brilliantly, compassionately!

Liane Sewell says:

Jim Jordan Aura Reading.

Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room
    Size: Large
    Quality Forceful. As if pushing himself through.

Liane says:

Root Chakra Databank for Sense of Self When Alone
    Size: Large
    Quality: Hollowed out, objectively speaking. Filled with thoughts of how he should be, act, speak.

Liane says:

Root Chakra Databank for Sense of Self When With Others
    Size: Large
    Quality: Falsely inflated and pumped up. Like being Bigger is a contest.

Liane says:

Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Honesty
    Size: Small
    Quality: An empty hollow shell. Unrecognizable to Jim Jordan.

Liane says:

Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity
    Size: Large
    Quality: Under tight wrap, heavily guarded. Not truthful.

Liane says:

After posting my aura reading, then reading the post, I noticed the Crown Chakra Databank for Handling Hatred in Collective Consciousness was also part of Rose’s reading.
    My discovery shows a very large Chakra Databank, and the quality is He Hates Back.

LIANE, just brilliant!

Isn’t Stage 3 Energetic Literacy some of the biggest fun possible?

Also, I’m just delighted to read your Comment #24. You’re absolutely right that I left that Crown Chakra databank off the list.

That’s because, in my experience, it can take a lot of experience before one is ready to read those causational Crown Chakra databanks.

Yet there you went. You found that name of the chakra databank. You took the initiative to read it….

And you did great. 🙂

Wonderful reading Liane!

Agreed, agreed, KYLIE!

Dana W. says:

I was so surprised how proud he is of lying.

I’m not sure why I was surprised. I guess I expect it in children as they’re learning but expect more of adults…

Dana W. says:

Kylie great points about how children’s books can perpetuate the myth of one person acting alone.

That’s so prevalent in adult stories too. Whenever I hear about it now like on tv, I listen for the “by the way” comment about what support they happened to also have.

DANA W, I’m glad your default is to see the goodness in people, including those children you teach.

Seems to me, ordinary human goodness in adults must include: honor, integrity, and telling the truth.

Also, I appreciate your shout out to the “btw” you mentioned. Minimizing the vital fact that helps knit together the fabric of society. In reality, nobody succeeds alone.

(As the founder of Energy Spirituality, and the monitor of this blog, I sure appreciate that fact. I’m so grateful for the comments here, today and every day. Without your help, I don’t have a prayer for helping the world to benefit from Energy Spirituality.)

Yet so many public figures these days… obtusely take credit for being “self-made.”

As the income gap increases in America, and elsewhere, aren’t we seeing a rise of rich people who say what? And say it with a straight face! “I’m a self-made success.

A rather famous example is a certain president now likely to be impeached. He’s bragged so often about being self-made. And even “a very stable genius.”

Yet, by age 33, he’d lost $50 million of money from his DAD.

Liane says:

Reading auras is fun!

But, I have to say, some are more fun than others.

Liane says:

For instance, last week I researched Fiona Hill’s aura – it was pure joy.

Compared to today’s aura reading of Jim Jordan…

Liane says:

Well, thankfully, reading auras is done by co-creating with the Divine so I am always fully protected.

That’s what makes it fun and not scary : )

Excellent points, LIANE. Thank you.

Emily Turner says:

Action movies have to hit a certain sweet spot for me.

Some are just too dark and morose and depressing for me to enjoy. Some are too silly or too violent.

Emily Turner says:

I love those that have a focus on what is good about humanity and that it is worth saving.

It is worth the superhero’s trials and tribulations to overcome setbacks and do something great, because they recognise that there is something more important than themselves.

Emily Turner says:

I did find Jim Jordan very irritating in all the videos of the committee I’d seen.

He seemed to relish the chance for the spotlight to be on him.

EMILY TURNER, thank you for every golden word.

You know, from all these insights into action movies from you and other Blog-Buddies, I might actually join my husband and son and watch one some time!

Liane says:

Action movies are great, as long as they’re funny. If the superheroes can get the job done while not taking themselves too seriously, I’m in.

(I’m thinking of Guardians of the Galaxy-type movies) Some humor, some heart, some action.

“Some humor, some heart, some action.” LIANE, that sounds like a great way to run a ranch, too!

So enjoying the superhero discussion: Janice, Kylie, Liane and Emily.

Put me on the side of enjoying most superhero movies.

I especially have enjoyed the recent Marvel movies where the various superheroes engage in teamwork.

And while they have super powers, they also exhibit human vulnerabilities.

Maybe we all have some super powers that are not particularly flashy.

Maybe superhero movies can inspire us to use our gifts and talents to bring goodness into the world.

Magnificent observations, SANDRA!

Jennifer says:

“Seems to me, Jim Jordan worships at the church of The Smartest and Best Men in the World Are the Very Best Liars.” No wonder he supports Trump 🙄

I am very much looking forward to the day when our elected officials value truth and integrity over self interest and Being The Best.

JENNIFER, thank you for raising that hope.

I just completed a most unusual Energy Spirituality session, where I researched somebody my client Joe must work with. You know, at work.

This was my first research in years, pulling out Energetic Holograms of somebody in the workplace. That is, the everyday human workplace.

And going into detail about chakra databanks belonging to somebody in Spiritual Shutdown.

For some people, at least, the awfulness of Spiritual Shutdown has progressed considerably beyond what I noticed in earlier years.

At some point, I’ll do an article about today’s Spiritual Shutdown.

Blog-Buddies (like you, JENNIFER, and others who’ve had Energy Spirituality sessions) know by now that an RES session facilitator is co-creating with God. And thereby, beautifully protected energetically.

Besides that, I’ve got the deep-down steadiness of Age of Awakening Enlightenment. Yet, despite all that, I’m feeling a bit like a bobblehead.

This year I’ve estimated which percentage of America’s population has which consciousness lifestyle.

Which consciousness lifestyle is the most popular. Spiritual Shutdown, at 45%.

And now I’m getting a glimpse of how bad it can be now, for certain people, maybe for maybe or most people. Lordy!

I am looking forward to reading that article on today’s spiritual shutdown. I have noticed with my own coworkers in spiritual shutdown, that the awfulness of behavior does seem to have progressed.

One coworker has always been resistant to change, contrarian, and a complainer. But now she seems positively troll-like, delighting in annoying and obstructing others.

Indeed, KYLIE.

Good to hear from you, as ever.

What KYLIE wrote about in Comment #58, about somebody she knows in Spiritual Shutdown whose behavior has worsened…

Are any of you Blog-Buddies in a similar situation, where someone you know is apparently doing even worse within (what you’re pretty sure is) Spiritual Shutdown?