Live Strong in 2020. How can you get the new year off to a good start?
Especially in terms of that so-valuable resource that you’ve got: Your consciousness.
To Live Strong in 2020, Use Muscle
What’s the emotional equivalent of flexing your muscles? How about the spiritual equivalent?
Both ways, seems to me, it’s using your personal power.
Being human, you have the capacity to live with love, light, and power. Yet for many of us, the power part is undeveloped.
Really, in a way, that’s good news. Here’s why.
Think Back for a Moment to Your 2019. Did You Live Strong?
(Now it’s nearly complete, of course.) Didn’t it have at least seven excellent things?
And yet, consider just that aspect of using your personal power. How well did that year go for you?
Maybe there’s room for improvement. Although you’ve been using your power best as you could, all this year.
Haven’t you? Yes, I thought so. Blog-Buddies here tend to live that way. Since Energy Spirituality is loaded with skills for personal empowerment.
Whatever Power Means to You Right Now…
Could it be?
Within that broad definition, you’re used to… Is it possible?
That you might benefit from using more power apps in your life. And, by that, I don’t mean apps on your phone.
This December 2019 issue of “Reading Life Deeper” aims to help you to upgrade using your power.
Before and After Reading this Newsletter
Please COMMENT below. Sharing success stories from this year.
Stories, especially, about how you did things and said things. Getting results!
And thereby using your power. 🙂
No doubt, you’ve got a lot to be proud of, doing your best here at Earth School.
Extra credit for anything connected with living the New Strong.
How to Sign up for “Reading Life Deeper”
Might I suggest? Please sign up soon. Because this newsletter is going out in a few days. Besides, signup is easy.
- Simply go to my website’s Home Page. (For a shortcut, just scroll up to the RES logo at the top of this page. Click on it.)
- Scroll all the way down. And there you’ll find the signup box. Easy-peasy.
- If you ever wish to unsubscribe, incidentally, that’s easy too.
- Also worth knowing: If you should you change your email address, it would be great if you’d unsubscribe out the old. Then subscribe in the new.
- Of course, your confidential email address will be handled honorably. No renting. No selling. You kidding?