Live Strong in 2020. Newsletter Announcement.

Live Strong in 2020. This newsletter announcement brings up the topic of personal empowerment.

Live Strong in 2020. How can you get the new year off to a good start?

Especially in terms of that so-valuable resource that you’ve got: Your consciousness.

To Live Strong in 2020, Use Muscle

What’s the emotional equivalent of flexing your muscles? How about the spiritual equivalent?

Both ways, seems to me, it’s using your personal power.

Being human, you have the capacity to live with love, light, and power. Yet for many of us, the power part is undeveloped.

Really, in a way, that’s good news. Here’s why.

Think Back for a Moment to Your 2019. Did You Live Strong?

(Now it’s nearly complete, of course.) Didn’t it have at least seven excellent things?

And yet, consider just that aspect of using your personal power. How well did that year go for you?

Maybe there’s room for improvement. Although you’ve been using your power best as you could, all this year.

Haven’t you? Yes, I thought so. Blog-Buddies here tend to live that way. Since Energy Spirituality is loaded with skills for personal empowerment.

Whatever Power Means to You Right Now…

Could it be?

Within that broad definition, you’re used to… Is it possible?

That you might benefit from using more power apps in your life. And, by that, I don’t mean apps on your phone.

This December 2019 issue of “Reading Life Deeper” aims to help you to upgrade using your power.

Before and After Reading this Newsletter

Please COMMENT below. Sharing success stories from this year.

Stories, especially, about how you did things and said things. Getting results!

And thereby using your power. 🙂

No doubt, you’ve got a lot to be proud of, doing your best here at Earth School.

Extra credit for anything connected with living the New Strong.

How to Sign up for “Reading Life Deeper”

Might I suggest? Please sign up soon. Because this newsletter is going out in a few days. Besides, signup is easy.

1. Simply go to my website’s  Home Page. (For a shortcut, just scroll up to the RES logo at the top of this page. Click on it.)
  2. Scroll all the way down. And there you’ll find the signup box. Easy-peasy.
  3. If you ever wish to unsubscribe, incidentally, that’s easy too.
  4. Also worth knowing: If you should you change your email address, it would be great if you’d unsubscribe out the old. Then subscribe in the new.
  5. Of course, your confidential email address will be handled honorably. No renting. No selling. You kidding?

Sam says:

Although I did use my power in many ways this year I still think there is room for improvement.

Sam says:

For one, in a new work environment, in a much bigger company than I had previously worked for, I learned loads about how to get things done.

Ways to say things, who to say them to, how to say them… also the particular things to do in order to get bigger things done.

Sam says:

Now I’m going to be repeating that process in a new company for 2020! So I am extra looking forward to that newsletter.

Sam says:

I also used my power in deciding what I didn’t want to do, and not doing it.

Including forgetting about old rules from the Age of Faith, and refusing to allow further contact from members of my birth family despite a few attempts from them to get back in touch.

Sam says:

I also used my power to act on hopes and goals I had.

Saying things to people about them, asking for help, getting more information. Sometimes having those hopes come true, and making progress towards goals.

Sam says:

I then also used my power to stand up for myself in certain situations.

A skill I am building right now and look forward to developing further.

SAM, thank you for your leadership, being the first one here to tell a very human tale of triumph.

Magnificent, yet not always easy. Results do come, especially, when we live the New Strong.

Liane says:

For me it hasn’t been so much about any one or two things that I’ve navigated well this year.

It’s more about the tiny little choices, dares, hopes spoken outloud, stirrings, honesty, one foot in front of the other kind of things that I’m tthe most proud of.

Liane says:

These seemingly insignificant ideas and actions add up to satisfaction that I’ve done my best, even if on the outside I seem the same.

Liane says:

I’m bursting with growth and new-ness, while everyone around me still only notices themselves and their own human condition.

I am not diminished by their lack of acknowledgement. I am stronger.

LIANE, to me, these comments are a treasure.

Seems to me, you do live The New Strong. That’s one of the unfathomable, innumerable reasons why you’re living in Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

Yet what you’ve written here strikes me as more about living in Age of Awakening Enlightenment. What you’ve described, in your way, is a powerful experience of that.

And it may be the best description of everyday life I’ve seen yet. (Even though some of you Blog-Buddies not yet having crossed the threshold of Enlightenment are tasting bits of this everyday deliciousness.)

In Enlightenment, as you’ve described, LIANE, we take clarity of awareness for granted. In a way, we’re like giraffes. Being taller than other animals and, thus, having a great deal more perspective.

At least assuming that giraffes also have excellent eyesight. Maybe we’re like giraffes who naturally wear eyeglasses? Since we see what is.

Although, in Enlightenment, we still tell ourselves stories incessantly… and about every aspect of our human lives… we don’t get as caught up in them as others do, pre-Enlightenment.

Liane says:

I like that, like being a giraffe. A giraffe with perspective.

Also, what you said in comment 14 is so true. The stories don’t end, they just don’t trap me like they used to.

Pretty fascinating, LIANE. Age of Awakening Enlightenment brings us something very different from the witnessing experience of Traditional Enlightenment.

It’s such fun to live at a time when many of us can be among the first to savor (and seek to understand with clarity) this new way of living in Enlightenment.

I love these comments Sam, Liane, and Rose.

Julie says:

I was pleased with my “stats” for 2019. The record of wins was long with some not-yet-dones to carry over for next year.

Works in progress or ways to get stronger in 2020.

JULIE, I feel such happiness reading this. Thank you for reminding all of us of the value of setting goals.

Blog-Buddies, one resource that might be helpful for goal-setting is “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy.”

Looking back at that book, I’m amazed how much helpful info I crammed between those covers. And the final third includes the system for setting goals that I, personally, use. Most days it takes about three minutes.

At the start of a new month, just 15 minutes more.
    And then 45 minutes or so at the start of a new year.

My favorite of the techniques is the one that empowers me today, harnessing the power of my biggest goals for five years from now.

And, of course, it’s essential to write down daily tasks. Not just keep them in my head.

For any of you Blog-Buddies, who use the system in that how-to book, do you have a favorite technique?

And yes, the newsletter has just gone out. Look for it in your in-box, Blog-Buddies.

Liane says:

My husband and I each took the challenge to write down 7 exceptional things we said or did in 2019.

We both thought this was going to be difficult, because remembering every little thing about a busy year seems impossible.

Liane says:

Turns out, our lists were complete in less than 5 minutes.

We didn’t have to remember details so much as remembering how we were, what we did (or said), and letting these things be accomplishment enough.

What a great idea to do with TOM, LIANE. (Please say hi, btw.)

I invite all you Blog-Buddies to get together with a spouse or friend, parent or child, and do that. Then share. Turns out, the personal BIG things aren’t heard to remember at all. Your Choice: 7 Excellent Things from My 2019.

Love your comment 19 Julie, about your “stats.”

I keep lots of stats at work, although I hadn’t thought of goal setting in that regard for my personal life. But I had fun making this list of 7 Excellent things. So much fun it turned into more than 7 things.

I like making 5 year goals, writing up my goals at the beginning of a month and then writing up my successes at the end of the month, and also planning before bedtime what my most important goals are for the following day.

I have found that it’s important for me to use goals to narrow down my choices, rather than to spur myself onward to ever more activity.

When I first start using goal sheets, I was prone to writing down everything that I theoretically could do…and then trying to do it all.

With goals for me, less is definitely more!

Being aware of what are “optional” activities, and what is really important for me to do, to reach my long term goals.

KYLIE, these are wonderful insights into the goal-setting method laid out in “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy.”

These skill sets, like others in my books and workshops, are co-created with the Divine. That’s who gets credit for the many layers of understanding and experience built in.

Pat says:

Hi Rose, [I think I’m the Pat in the newsletter].

Definitely living the New Strong and benefitting from many Energy Spirituality Sessions and Sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis, and personal mentoring from you Rose has helped me immeasurably in my career.

Pat says:

To be clear about how much of an impact Energy Spirituality has had for me, just this year since January I have increased my salary by $22,000 (I love being able to put numbers to my goals!)

Pat says:

Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy, the New Strong and all of your books I revisit regularly.

I also was able to attend a few in -person workshops too. I am very grateful for the help I have received over the years.

Pat says:

There are so many way Energy Spirituality can help people overcome problems in their careers… in fact I think I would need several guest posts to elucidate the many ways I have been helped myself.

And that’s just my career! I have also been able to grow so, so quickly in my personal life too.

Pat says:

So grateful to you Rose.

Awe! And yes, PAT, you’re the one whose story I told in that newsletter. Calling you “Pat.”

Thank you for contributing here.