CONSCIOUSNESS ENGINEER Means What?

Consciousness Engineer? Yes, this blog is written by one. Maybe it’s time to let you know how you can start developing some skills for this, if you’re interested.

Consciousness Engineer means exactly what?

Maybe the term isn’t widely known and respected. Not yet, anyone.

But yes. It is possible to become a “consciousness engineer.” Meet one.

First of All, What’s a Regular “Engineer”?

An engineer invents things. Or designs things. Or makes things work in reality.

For example, an electrical engineer might makes electricity work on a submarine. (By contrast, an electrician makes repairs.)

Alternatively, how about civil engineers, designing roads? Romans were famous for this. Like their engineering marvel of the Pont du Gard in France.

Yet another example is how today’ engineers advance the field of computer science. Like my son, actually. In my family, before Matt Weber, there had never been an engineer.

Specifically, how does somebody become an engineer? Go to engineering school. And manage to graduate. 😉

Could you, would you, do that Blog-Buddies? Between crunching numbers. And sometimes having to visualize problems in three dimensions. Not me. Actually, I wouldn’t be the least bit tempted to try.

Yet somehow I came into this life with some talent for consciousness engineering.

What’s a “Consciousness Engineer” Then?

Basically, consciousness engineers create techniques for emotional growth. Or spiritual awakening.

Hmmm, you may be thinking. Maybe that sounds like the field that Rose Rosetree wound up founding. Specifically, there are four interlocking specialties of Energy Spirituality. In the background, all of that involved using the skills of a consciousness engineer.

Energy Spirituality helps people with personal growth. And spiritual awakening.

Using energy-related techniques that work now, in the Age of Awakening.

Incidentally, “energy-related” is just another way of saying “consciousness-related.”

Of course, consciousness engineers may do other kinds of work. Including some emerging fields for knowledge workers.

How I Became a Consciousness Engineer

Not every inventor/engineer is a Thomas Edison.

Nor is every consciousness engineer a Patanjali. Or a Moses Maimonides.

Therefore, I’m not bragging when I tell you about this aspect of my work.

How did I get the skills? In this lifetime, from studying with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

Often he’d educate us TM initiators into the mechanics of different techniques.

And he also had the most extraordinary way of teaching. Whereby he’d build levels of knowledge into everything he taught: Sequential iterations of knowledge.

Also, I learned about those sequential iterations of knowledge by listening to Vedic pundits. Such as the great Rig Veda pundit I wrote about in “Bigger than All the Night Sky.” And how he gave me a pretty unexpected compliment.

In Particular…

How did I wind up co-creating Energy Spirituality techniques? You know, developing them as a member of a profession one doesn’t often hear mentioned… As a consciousness engineer. Of course, that was necessary in order for me to:

Worth noting: Why are the various skills and trademarked systems of Energy Spirituality so effective? In part, because a consciousness engineer developed them. Not just an entrepreneur. Nor a psychologist. Or any teacher who knows how to teach human-type skills.

But, rather, by a consciousness engineer… who co-creates with the Divine. (The latter being such an Age of Awakening thing to do.)

How I’m Educating You Future Consciousness Engineers

Really, it began just this year. Since this is the year that I first began to publish a new kind of blog post.

Can you guess which four articles I’m talking about?

Some of you might find them fascinating simply because you care about the topic under discussion. Or you might like the consumer angle.

However, I’ve built in an extra something else. And I think you know what kind of something else that is.

DISCERNMENT JAMBOREES at this Blog Can Educate You, Of Course

Beyond that, I’m Modeling the Perspective of a Consciousness Engineer

Regarding Energy HEALING Skills, in 2019 I’ve launched what?

#1. The Cut Cords of Attachment DISCERNMENT JAMBOREE, of course.

Next, regarding Empath Empowerment Coaching, phew! It’s a relief to shed light on a field that absolutely requires skills as a consciousness engineer.

#2. Whenever you follow the latest comments at the Empath Coaching DISCERNMENT JAMBOREE, hello!

If you’re interested in consciousness, and how it works, you’ll realize something important. Again and again, the conversations we have via COMMENTS at that post bring insights.

From this angle and that, you Blog-Buddies can better appreciate this distinction: Real Empath Empowerment® versus the imitations. (So far, none of the imitators has a clue about how to help empaths position their consciousness differently. And without that, imo, no results! Just busywork.)

As for Enlightenment Coaching

Undoubtedly this is where discernment about consciousness becomes indispensable.

For instance, I wonder if you’ve ever thought about this:

Every workshop I give on Enlightenment is structured with content that’s useful.

In addition, the process of taking that workshop purposely helps to accelerate Enlightenment.

So that’s maybe something to keep in mind if you’re considering these One-Time, In-Person Energy Spirituality Workshops:

1. Thus far, I’ve got two DISCERNMENT JAMBOREES in progress for those of you who care about gaining Enlightenment. Or progressing within Enlightenment.
  2. What Enlightenment Looks Like. DISCERNMENT JAMBOREE. This post broadly investigates different approaches to being an Enlightenment Teacher.
  3. Enlightenment Validation. DISCERNMENT JAMBOREE. Among all the sacred responsibilities of an Enlightenment Coach… This one surely counts for most. Shockingly, though, comments here are revealing how low standards are. So far.

In Conclusion

Consider yourself invited to add new discernment-possibilities. Click onto the links above to any of our four DISCERNMENT JAMBOREES. You’ll see how easy it is to contribute. Just a few minutes, probably. And you’ll help to advance my project of shedding light onto the consciousness aspect of these serious responsibilities.

Yes, that’s how I see them. Not just as clickbait topics for gathering followers.

(God forbid.)

At the bottom of the words here, I’ll give you a link to a relevant YouTube video. Here I’m summarizing my own story as the founder of Energy Spirituality. Listen between the lines and you’ll learn about the evolution of a consciousness engineer.

And now that the secret’s out with today’s post… You might also enjoy apprenticing the consciousness engineering aspect of this blog. Especially by actively commenting at any of our current — or future — DISCERNMENT JAMBOREES.

An Avid Reader says:

Count me in! Such an interesting post!

Wishing you a blessed Christmas, Rose!

AVID READER, once again you’re the first to respond. Keeping me company as we bring Energy Spirituality-style truth into this world.

In years to come, I’ll be writing more about the mechanics of consciousness. What works and what doesn’t. And (especially full of wonder for me), I believe I’ll learn more about the role of causation in Age of Awakening life.

Ethan says:

I will be following along Rose to learn more, I am so happy to be part of this community and this journey.

Merry Christmas!

Oh, I know you will, ETHAN.

And I’m so grateful for your fellowship.

Your workshops have definitely spurred growth within enlightenment for me.

Looking forward to the workshops you mentioned! Merry Christmas Rose!

Living on Earth says:

Sooo exciting Rose! 🙂

A big part of me has strong yearning to dive deep into all this knowledge. And devote all my wake hours to it. Particularly the new ones you started mentioning this year. Which I also happened to personally experience some of them in our private sessions.

Living on Earth says:

Until I can sort out my day to day human life, allowing me to do just that. I do my best on keep on learning and practicing when I reasonably can.

So incredibly fascinating Rose!

KYLIE, seems to me, you’ve acknowledge the connection between your workshop designer being a consciousness engineer… and results you’ve experienced.

Thank you for making that connection here. (Along with being a delight to this teacher in every single Energy Spirituality workshop you’ve taken.)

LIVING ON EARTH, once again, such a moving comment set from you.

No doubt in my mind or heart, you’re always right there with me at the leading edge of Energy Spirituality. Thank you.

Angie says:

A “consciousness engineer” may also be the perfect new way to brand yourself appart from those woo-woo new agey people. I really like the sound of it !!

Btw, saw your Twitter page. Perhaps making your posts public could be a nice SEO boost 🙂

Emily Turner says:

I have been loving the discernment jamborees and am so excited to learn more about this aspect of Energy Spirituality.

My kind of engineering for sure!!

ANGIE, thank you. But the consciousness engineer label isn’t intended for branding. More like a shared, tender, deeply personal aspect of what I’ve been doing all along.

Some of you Blog-Buddies have been studying with me for decades. Yet all that way back, I was using skills as a consciousness engineer. I just thought that sharing this info would be a nice thing to do on Christmas.

EMILY TURNER, how appropriate is what you’ve written in that Comment #11.

Because your understanding of Energy Spirituality is right at the forefront.

Also, EMILY, that comment of yours tipped us over into 57,000 comments exactly at “Deeper Perception Made Practical.”

Thanks to all of you Commenting Blog-Buddies who helped us set a new record for Energy Spirituality.

Lindsey says:

Although I would love to go to all your in person workshops, the two that stuck out for me to attend definitely are:

-Pray Like God’s Grownup.
    -Age of Awakening Enlightenment Secrets: Sex! Money! More.

Lindsey says:

(Hopefully, 3 out of 4 this year depending on my schedule.)

Perfect!

Lindsey says:

Also, my whole life there has been an special interest of mine about Cause and Effect and how they work on all the levels of being!

I have so much self healing evolving cause and effect and a subtle, rudimentary understanding personally. So this blog post subject is highly of interest and great significance to me.

Lindsey says:

I would be so grateful if you would teach me this Rose. Oh, will you please? 😃

It sounds right up my alley!

Lindsey says:

Thank you for this post, it’s such good news you are sharing this as well!

I’m so excited to hear more!

Lindsey says:

Oops, please pardon my grammatical/spelling errors.

A little example of cause and effect in my not taking the time to proofread and edit what I wrote so it is understood more easily and one can read it more effortlessly! Writing is another art within engineering too and Rose you are so very good at this as well!

Lindsey says:

I especially love the beautifully, poetically crafted 2019 Christmas Poem😃! Thank you again for this!

Sweet words here, LINDSEY. And definitely understandable to me.

(Besides, it’s Christmas. Who wants to spend half an hour copy editing?)

You’re correct, I think, that taking Energy Spirituality workshops can dunk you into what it means, being a consciousness engineer.

It will be delightful to have you in every in-person workshop that you can manage to attend.

One way to get started right away with this sort of discernment is to choose one of the four DISCERNMENT JAMBOREES mentioned in this article.

(Plus new ones that I have my eye on, getting excited about creating them as well in 2020.)

Start by choosing one fave for now. Read the comments, when you can. Then add to the thread by choosing some quotes by experts in that field.

Send the quotes over as comments. (No need to chunk them up.) I’ll get to them as I can.

For years I’ve been waiting for somebody other than myself to bring discernment to Empath Coaching, Enlightenment Coaching, Enlightenment Validation, and Energy Healing (including the skill to Cut Cords of Attachment).

This year I realized, “Nobody else seems to be doing it. I’ll step up.” This can become our own Discernment WIKI. Exploring what distinguishes how different approaches work, regarding consciousness?