Energy Spirituality Evolution 2010 – 2020

Energy Spirituality Evolution. Aiming high. Yet keeping our feet on the ground.

Energy Spirituality Evolution. This field of Energy Spirituality grew a lot from 2010-2020. Which were some of the main areas?

And how is energetic literacy comparable to The Internet of Things?

In today’s overview, as you read about each advance in the last 10 years, consider: Have you tried it yet?

• And while you’re reading, Blog-Buddies. Please think about this different version of that question:
  • Did any of these discoveries help you, personally?
  • COMMENT away, please. Bring this living history of consciousness… alive.

From a More Personal Perspective…

I definitely invite you to COMMENT below — expressly to share how this was your amazing decade:

• Your emotional growth
  • And your spiritual awakening.
  • What was the role of Energy Spirituality in helping you to evolve?

Humanity’s Most Historic Decade in 10,000 Years

What made this decade unique? It was the first decade of the Age of Awakening. Here, of course, we’re focusing on the growth of Energy Spirituality.

And What Is Energy Spirituality?

Energy Spirituality helps people grow emotionally and awaken spiritually. Using skills that work now, in the Age of Awakening.

This YouTube intro to Energy Spirituality could be fun for you to watch. Regardless of your experience, so far, with this website… and all that it has to offer.

In case you’re wondering, Energy Spirituality began in 1986. Right from the start, it was developed by a Consciousness Engineer. Moreover, one who had learned how to co-create with the Divine.

As a result, even during the decades leading up to the Age of Awakening, surprise! Energy READING Skills and Energy HEALING Skills didn’t need much tweaking…. In order to work by Age of Awakening standards. Likewise for Empath Empowerment Coaching.

As for Energy Spirituality Enlightenment Coaching? That didn’t even begin until the Age of Awakening. Keep reading and you’ll see.

Announcing the Top 7 Firsts for Energy Spirituality. Spanning 2010 – 2020.

Energy Spirituality Evolution #1. First to Acknowledge the Age of Awakening

Sure, plenty of New Age teachings were heralding the Shift. Specifically, what did the Mayans predict? “The end of life on earth as we know it.”

Naming this new era, though? Not much was happened, far as I know. Consequently, a few years into this new time, I needed to find a name for it. Specially since I was writing and editing a how-to book about “The New Strong”.

Blog-Buddies, I searched online every which way. Eventually I realized that I could name this new time. And so I co-created “The Age of Awakening” as a useful moniker.

Over the years, I’ve been seeking to understand what changed. Equally committed, I’ve sought to help. Because the transition out of the Age of Faith has been, yowza! Way harder than any of us expected. Wouldn’t you agree?

Fortunately, I’ve the skills of Energy Spirituality can bear true witness. And these skills help my peeps to keep evolving. Like bright arrows, flying straight to the bull’s eye. That is to say, reaching the Divinely-designed target. Important to note:

In the Age of Awakening, millions of people can move into Enlightenment.

And gain the new kind… Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

Energy Spirituality Evolution #2. Teaching New Skills for Holistic Healing

So many skills on earth exist for bringing wholeness and health to our auras.

However, most have a distinctly Age of Faith flavor. Remember the New Age Years? Namely, 1980 until the Shift on 12/21/12.

Most important, from our perspective, what happened? Thoughtful people worldwide fell in love with a promise. Such a beautiful, simple promise. That any easy kind of mind-body-spirit healing would transform life.

Unfortunately, by the end of that first decade in the Age of Awakening? Clearly, it’s time to reconsider.

And 2019 brought you an excellent resource for that. Namely, a series of five thought-provoking blog posts. Access the full set here.

By contrast, I’ve been using and teaching something quite different.

Instead of Oversimplifying and Over-Promising

Seems to me, it’s a revolutionary contrast. Daring to bring folks something NOT for dummies. Rather, you’ve appreciated our wide variety of skills for Energy Spirituality ENERGY HEALING.

Precision skills, rather than “and it’s soooo easy.”

Also important to know? Energy Spirituality skills are sourced differently from mainstream mind-body-spirit.

1. Co-created with the Divine.
  2. Rather than working with “Spirit.”
  3. Unfortunately, in the Age of Awakening, this outdated approach often results in being influenced by spirits. With a distinctly lower-case “s.”

Embracing technology for online workshops made these skills more accessible. Now you can now choose from a growing array of On-Demand, Online Energy Spirituality Workshops. For example, our ENERGY HEALING workshops! Within just a couple of years, they’ve been drawing new students. Thanks to on-demand availability, it’s convenient. You can let these workshops change your life for the better.

Energy Spirituality Evolution #3.  Breakthrough in Teaching Energetic Literacy

Aura reading today means energetic literacy. “Seeing the colours” no longer cuts it.

• Since that’s Stage 1 Energetic Literacy.
  • Even Stage 2 Energetic Literacy isn’t really enough.
  • In the Age of Awakening, we deserve — and can easily learn — Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

My prediction? Over this next decade, for sure: All reputable medical professionals will be using Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.  Energy healers, too. Like taking any other breakthrough courses in continuing education — that’s the future of energetic literacy skills.

For sure, we’ve now got a powerful Energy Spirituality resource: Our Online Collection of Aura Reading Workshops. Starting with the Free Intro and progressing well into Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

And beyond. After all, after 10,000 hours or more, I’ve developed 21 Stages of Energetic Literacy. Not likely that I’ll run out of new things to teach you Blog-Buddies. 🙂

As a teacher of personal growth since 1970. (Yoicks, 1970!) Seems like I’ve learned a lot about how to teach.

1. First of all,  for decades, I taught workshops internationally.
  2. Systematically teaching Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®.
  3. As a consequence, this experience helped me shape it: A unique Collection of Aura Reading Online Workshops. Wholly unlike anything else taught today.

No question in my mind…. If you’re looking to gain energetic literacy, hello! And no clairvoyance necessary, I promise.

Definitely, you can learn energetic literacy from these online workshops.

Energy Spirituality Evolution #4. Starting to Popularize Chakra Databanks

Knowledge of chakra databanks reached the worldwide web during this last decade. And why wouldn’t it?

Ever hear of the Internet of Things (IoT). Comparatively new, it’s growing fast. At least as big a deal as inventing the Worldwide Web.

How to describe the Internet of Things? From hairbrushes to scales… Consumer and industrial devices are having chips inserted into them. In order to collect and communicate data.

What’s the Energy Spirituality equivalent of the common language required for IoT? ENERGY READING Skills. Because they’re foundational to do quality ENERGY HEALING. Likewise energetic literacy is vital for Empath Empowerment® Coaching and Enlightenment Coaching.

To Elaborate a Bit on those Last Key Points

Unquestionably, what happens to Empath Coaching without energetic literacy? Sadly, there’s zero accountability. By contrast, good energetic literacy allows… Truly effective resources for empaths to continue developing.

Likewise, mainstream Enlightenment Coaching is in a sorry state. Seems to me, quality work demands Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. (More on that to come in this article.)

Funnily enough, what happened in 2019? Finally, I started to draw public attention to the term “chakra databanks.” Although I’ve still got a ways to go in this next decade.

Energy Spirituality Evolutionary Aha! #5. Discovering Causational Forms of STUFF

Since 1985, I’ve been co-creating books and workshops. Specifically, trademarked systems. Altogether, 10 of them. Despite all that….

Nothing yet has come close to the discovery of Causational forms of STUFF.

As you may know, “STUFF” is a term of art in Energy Spirituality. And for every form of STUFF I’ve identified:

1. Without doubt, that STUFF has a unique name.
  2. Also a unique reason it gets into your aura. (Of course, in a personal session, I can clarify._
  3. Energy Spirituality Healing includes what? At a minimum, at least one dedicated Healing Centerpiece.
  4. Following STUFF Removal, there’s more. You receive very specific PUT-IN. Helping you to better express your soul in everyday life.
  5. For decades, Energy Spirituality has had this motto: STUFF can always, always, always be healed.

Given All This, What Happened in 2010-2020?

Without question, our most important finding: How I discovered several kinds of Causational STUFF. I’m sure to tell you more about this in years to come. For now, here’s a quick analogy:

Regular STUFF is like having dirt in your body. By contrast, Causational STUFF is like having dirt in your DNA.

How empowering it is to permanently free yourself up from Causational STUFF!

Energy Spirituality Evolutionary Joy #6. Training Energy Spirituality Experts

Energy Spirituality Practitioners. And Apprentices. And even, now, Pre-Apprentices.

I’m proud of them all.

Are you curious about joining this emerging field? Here’s information about the Mentoring Program in Rosetree Energy Spirituality.

Over the past decade, this very community of experts has made great strides. Now, as I’ve developed online workshops for several prerequisites. Expect all of them to be available online during this next decade. All of which makes it so much easier for those of you who would like to work in this emerging profession.

Yes, Energy Spirituality is bringing the world today’s Enlightenment Coaching. Most notably in this past decade? Naming and describing the new kind of Enlightenment available now.

1. Besides Traditional Enlightenment
  2. Now Age of Awakening Enlightenment is available too.
  3. Your soul knows which one it will choose. So don’t worry getting the wrong kind.

During this decade, wow! More than ever, I’ve facilitates lots Enlightenment Validation. Especially for members of our Energy Spirituality community. To date, 42 are on that list. Most fascinating, we’ve added 10 new people in the past year.

Expect that trend to accelerate, Blog-Buddies. Meanwhile, you can sharpen your understanding about Enlightenment by reading these two articles. And commenting there all you like:

In Conclusion

Living now, you’re a witness to consciousness history. More than that, you can help to shape it… One way is to actively get involved in Energy Spirituality. Be a thought leader in this new Age of Awakening.

Will says:

My favorite part, Rose, concerns “Instead of Oversimplifying and Over-Promising.”

I think it’s hard to exaggerate how simplistic the promises were during the New Age Years. Simplistic promises that still entice people.

Will says:

Why would aura reading be a thing you can do in two minutes?
    Why would people learn to “cut all my cords of attachment in three minutes”?
    And why would people see some free YouTube video to learn something really, really important.

Will says:

Even worse now, I think, compared to the New Age Years is the toxic combo of impatience, gullibility, and teachers who pander to desperate people, promising the moon to those who believe them.

Will says:

Over at Amazon.com, I’ve seen some critical reviews for your books because they call it “too complicated.”

Personally, I haven’t found that you overcomplicate. Nor do you under-complicate. You don’t dumb down. You haven’t done that during the last 10 years, or more.

Will says:

I guess what I’m trying to say is this: It matters to me how much you innovate. Your integrity matters to me. Maybe the most impressive thing to me, though, is how you respect the intelligence of people who want to be thought leaders in this Age of Awakening.

Thanks for showing that courage.

Brittany says:

It angers me that people are calling your work “too complicated.”

What’s complicated and confusing is life without Energy Spirituality. Anyone truly dedicated to improving their life simply has to dedicate some time to a book, workshop and/or personal sessions. It’s the best investment I’ve EVER made.

WILL and BRITTANY, thanks to both of you.

At these Discernment Jamborees you can find (and contribute) (and thus help me to shed light on) over-simplifications related to Empath Coaching, Cutting Cords of Attachment, and Enlightenment Coaching. Let 2020 be a year of great discernment for us about what we’ve got here at this website

Marianne says:

“Humanity’s most historic decade in 10, 000 years”

With all due respect, I am wondering how this can be proven. Are there other decades over the course of 10,000 years that might be equally if not more historic?

Marianne says:

While this may be true, it also might not be. Perhaps there is something I am not understanding.

I have found Energy spirituality enormously useful in my life. Am grateful for how I have been helped. That I know.

MARIANNE, good question, and your respect has definitely registered.

I’m talking in terms of consciousness. Human life goes back a long time. Most recent estimates come from a newly discovered cave painting, from humans 44,000 years ago.

In terms of consciousness, Earth as a planet — and human beings as people — all had a veil or psychic barrier. This thinned and was finally gone on 12/21/12.

For this reason, I say we’re living in the Age of Awakening now. While previously people were living in the Age of Faith.

I’d like to say a lot more in response to your question. Maybe spenD 3 1/2 years on it.

Only, hello! I’ve already done that. You can purchase my findings in the book called “The New Strong.”

Diana says:

Oh I remember those New Age Years-

“That any easy kind of mind-body-spirit healing would transform life.”

Diana says:

I spent a lot of time/money/energy on trying to transform my life with those quick fixes-but my life was getting worse and worse.

Diana says:

With Energy Spirituality (which is loaded with truth and integrity) I got my life back on track, back down to earth, more human than ever.

Diana says:

I was finally able to change several long term lifestyle habits that were no longer working for me, I got real results in transforming my life.

DIANA, thank you for describing how appealing promises of “easy” and “instant” can be.

Congratulations on how much you’ve grown, and are continuing to grow, with Energy Spirituality!

Marianne says:

Hi Rose, thank you for the clarification!

This makes more sense to me! Thank you

Edward Grant says:

Hi Rose, your article was a joy to read, so inspirational.

The second half of this decade has been amazing for my emotional and spiritual growth and growth as a human man learning new skills.
    Thank you Rose!

Edward Grant says:

It would be interesting if reputable medical professionals start using stage 3 energetic literacy. I hope it is part of the future for energetic literacy skills.

EDWARD, so inspiring to read these comments from you!

This reminds me of a campfire ceremony where everybody holds a candle, and folks pass the light around until you no longer notice the darkness but notice see the collective glow.

About your Comment #20, please! From your lips to God’s ears!

And bring on the research studies. I could easily design ones on many topics related to Energy Spirituality specialties.

That peek into a possible future is so intriguing. Might I ask you though — ask you, EDWARD GRANT, and also ask other Blog-Buddies — could you please choose just 1 or 2 of these Energy Spirituality breakthroughs of greatest interest to you?

What mattered most to you? And why?

To lead off, from my personal perspective, #5 is the clear winner.

(Although I love all these discoveries I’ve been co-creating, and love applying them to help Blog-Buddies like you, EDWARD.)

Discovering Causational Forms of STUFF — this is the big soul thrill area for me. And I have a hunch that I’ll be making many, many discoveries in this area.

Discoveries not only about Causational-STUFF-related… Energy Spirituality ENERGY HEALING techniques. But also about…

The role of causation in my work with Empath Empowerment Coaching. And even more so, with Enlightenment Coaching.

Already, I can taste it. (Just not eat it yet.) Knowledge about causation and karma and Collective Consciousness.

Essential knowledge, I feel, to help even more people use their full potential in this Age of Awakening.

Yeah, we’re paying the price for the rough transition. For instance, this unexpected blog post about an unexpected and revolting discovery. But in the grand scheme of things, that’s more like a pimple.

Jasmine says:

I wish I knew about Energy Spirituality since 2010, but the almost two years (started March 2018) I’ve been involved have been monumental.

Jasmine says:

Primarily, the removal of causational STUFF has helped me enjoy life, and now see many of my life experiences differently from the distorted interpretation I previously had.

I’ve learned that my bad life experiences don’t define me. Life experiences are just life experiences.

Jasmine says:

I’ve also learned, and am still learning, how to use my power.

Speaking up for myself IS possible this lifetime, and has improved immensely.

Jasmine says:

I’ve learned that I’m a good person, despite how I felt about myself most of my life when I sometimes didn’t even feel like I deserved to be alive.

Jasmine says:

Many more personal areas of my life have completely changed, and all thanks to Rose and Energy Spirituality.

Jasmine says:

I look forward to this next decade.

Thank you Rose for sharing everything that you do and committing yourself to helping others. I never thought I could enjoy being a human before Energy Spirituality sessions.

JASMINE, what a moving and sweet selection of comments… describing the results for you of various Energy Spirituality specialties.

Big thanks!

Seems to me this is a great quote, from your Comment #29. It really deserves its own fancy box:

Most likely, though what you’ve written is felt experience and lived experience — not merely a nice theory — because of how Energy Spirituality ENERGY HEALING Sessions move out various kinds of STUFF.

And then you receive PUT-IN to help you to express your soul better than ever, enjoying life more than ever.

Lindsey Lorant says:

Thank you for this fascinating summary of the past decade of Energy Spirituality’s Evolution!

Lindsey Lorant says:

Personally, the first two of your noted “Top 7 Firsts for Energy Spirituality 2010-2020” to bring the most benefit to me initially were:

“Energy Spirituality Evolutionary Legacy #7. Enlightenment Coaching for the Age of Awakening
    and Energy Spirituality Evolution #2. Teaching New Skills for Holistic Healing”.

Lindsey Lorant says:

Although I was in desperate need for energy healing, it was the Enlightenment Coaching and Empath Empowerment Coaching which caught my eye first and led me down this fortunate path of Energy Spirituality.

Lindsey Lorant says:

I had been feverishly searching for answers to problems and misunderstandings about Spiritual Awakening, Enlightenment and Healing.

Lindsey Lorant says:

I had slowly gotten myself into some very physical problems and emotionally stressful experiences in my human day to day life due to those which can arise with new vibrational freedoms of this New Age of Awakening Rose so aptly named.

Lindsey Lorant says:

Basically, I had spun myself from a life filled with beautiful bliss and transcendence within the Age of Faith into one of spiritual addiction and a whole set of problems related to how much time I was positioning my consciousness away from my human life (away from the level of human vibrational frequencies) as the beginnings of the New Age of Awakening crept in.

Lindsey Lorant says:

Thankfully, I at least had the innate knowing, sense that what I was experiencing (effects of spiritual addiction) wasn’t an evolution of any sort for me.

Something was wrong and no other website, person, teacher or blog spot gave me any legitimate proven answers, except for Rose Rosetree and Energy Spirituality.

Lindsey Lorant says:

The books on Empath Empowerment I had read and then the Enlightenment Coaching I received in my very first session with Rose was humbling and life changing.

Lindsey Lorant says:

Everything I thought I knew and the life I led began to show cracks in it’s Age of Faith foundation, revealing a new Truth with new rules and tools of living within this now ever present Age of Awakening.

Lindsey Lorant says:

The first handbook of this Age of Awakening, THE NEW STRONG, has become one of the most important books of my lifetime and I would say this time thus far.

Lindsey Lorant says:

It really is a significant peace of work explaining the shift, how the old models of human and spiritual evolution are no longer reliable.

In fact they can be damaging and at the very least slow one’s spiritual progression down and impede basic human enjoyment to a degree.

Lindsey Lorant says:

The new rules and healing techniques taught and shared so simply, have been an essential part of my healing from past problems.

They have brought significant happiness to my human life propelling my spiritual evolution exponentially.

Lindsey Lorant says:

I cannot deny this small, simple easy to read book it’s just and gracious homage, nor the author, whom Divinely Co-created and Engineered so intricately my most heartfelt gratitude.

Thank you so very much Rose….❤️