Orgasm Shot Research #3 into Sexual Balance

Orgasm Shot Research #3. Getting the O-Shot could bring unintended consequences for sexual balance.

Orgasm Shot Research #3. Brave us!

Today we complete our series of research into a medical injection with unexpected consciousness consequences.

Actually, if I were a mental health professional, I might also call them:  Pretty-pretty bad-bad psychological consequences. Or whatever would be the technical term for that.

Who’s the Lucky Gal for Today’s Research?

Meet Jacqueline. Evidently thrilled by results from the O-Shot, she’s made a YouTube video. Jacqueline, is our third testimonial giver

Of course, I haven’t seen what she has to say. Instead, I’m here to add to our aura reading research. Neither previewing her words nor reading Jacqueline’s aura in advance.

Will today’s research about sexual balance… reveal something wonderful? Or will today’s findings be as awful as what showed in our last two articles? (Previous entries in our three-part series on the O-Shot sounded quite a warning.)

Summing up Our Orgasm Shot Research Thus Far

First, I did Orgasm Shot Consumer Research on Becca. Conclusions? I’ll leave them to you.

Second, I wrote about O-Shot Enthusiast Jen. Likewise, I’ll leave the conclusions to you. Except to say, “Ick!”

However, so far I find this research pretty alarming. Besides, Blog-Buddy HOLLY shared an important comment at the Jen post:

At least gynecologists are coming out against the O-shot.

Some gynecologists, anyway! By contrast, Blog-Buddy JNANA watched Jen’s YouTube testimonial. Reportedly, Jen — with the wrinkle-free face — turns out to be a physician. One who’s leaping onto the (money-laden) bandwagon. Aiming to start giving O-Shots to her patients.

Money-laden? Seems like! Since each Orgasm Shot costs over $1,000.

All this noted, consider yourselves introduced. I’m so curious to write today’s article. Only, beforehand, for the sake of you newbies…

Introducing Aura Research on Sexual Balance

I read auras. Drilling down all the way to chakra databanks.

Being able to read these is essential, if you wish to gain reliable energetic literacy. That is, read auras accurately. And in detail.

These short videos can give you the picture.

1. Developing Stage 1 Energetic Literacy
  2. And then Attaining Stage 2 Energetic Literacy
  3. Finally, Using Stage 3 Energetic Literacy

As for an intro to Sexual Balance Chakra Databanks? If you take a few minutes to read this article, what follows will be even more meaningful.

Your First Thoughts on O-Shot Testimonial Giver Jacqueline?

To begin, click on this link to her YouTube video.

For this Orgasm Shot Aura Research, I’ve paused the video at 9 seconds.

COMMENT away, Blog-Buddies. Before you read another word, please share your thoughts.

For instance:

1. What’s your initial reaction to Jacqueline? That is, your insights with “Stage 1 Energetic Literacy.”
  2. Does she seem extremely sexed-up, like Becca?
  3. Or normalish, like Jen. (Remember, she brings women hope by helping them learn how to buy high-priced designer handbags.)
  4. What do you think about making a big deal of Jacqueline’s age? Like, showing this prominently on her video thumbnail!
  5. Also, notice how she poses with a golden statue of Cleopatra? Before today’s aura reading, what do you make of that?

Personally, I’m so curious. What will today’s research show?

#1. Jacqueline’s Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

Symbolic Size

85 feet. Considerably over-functioning

Quality

Seems like Jacqueline feels like she’s reborn. And not any old kind of dowdy rebirth. Rather, “reborn as a sexual goddess.”

Sigh! Evidently we aura readers are about to go on a pretty wild ride.

#2. Jacqueline’s Belly Chakra Databank for Flow of Energy When with Other People

Symbolic Size

5,000 feet. Extremely over-functioning

Quality

Apparently Jacqueline feels a new flow of energy now. When with other people, in secret, she’s excitedly scouting the room for sexual interest in her.

How else can I convey the quality? Almost as if she’s 16 again. Only much hotter now. And able to get all the attention now that she seldom got then.

Blog-Buddies, what’s your reaction to this Orgasm Shot Research. Even after just 2 of the 10 chakra databanks?

Personally I’m feeling an intense mix of pity, disgust, and horror.

Of course, I can effortlessly put my personal reactions aside. And do. When following the procedure from the system I use, Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®.

#3. Jacqueline’s Belly Chakra Databank for Flow of Sexual Energy

Symbolic Size

90,000 miles. Hugely over-functioning

Quality

Just like being a teenager again. Only better. Since now Jacqueline feels sexually confident. Both hyper-interested in sex and masterful. As if her new capacity for orgasms would cause her lover to feel super-studly.

Noteworthy: In the past I’ve found a comparable sort of sexual arrogance in men. Especially players.

Where reading auras for my clients, repeatedly I’ve discovered players who think they’re the greatest lovers of all time. As if the woman who witnesses their orgasm will find the encounter life-changing. Now’s the first time I’ve encountered anything like this in a woman.

#4. Jacqueline’s Belly Chakra Databank for Sexual Self-Esteem

Symbolic Size

80,000 feet. Once more, grandly over-functioning

Quality

When it comes to her sexiness, evidently, Jacqueline has a really high opinion of herself.

Like, even if it’s not obvious in her physical appearance, when it comes to her prowess as a lover? She’s a sex goddess.

#5. Jacqueline’s Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Currently flat-lining

Quality

Quite a bit of confusion shows in this stumpy, shut-down chakra databank. As if Jacqueline’s sexiness is her only power. And also the only kind of power that ever matters.

Blog-Buddies, researching this chakra databank allows me to make a point. As an aura reading teacher, I find that newbies sometimes wonder, “Why research both the size and the quality of a chakra databank? Isn’t the quality all that matters?”

However, here’s a great example of why chakra databank size always matters. If we couldn’t learn about the shut-down size, we might think that Jacqueline’s doing great, power-wise. Rather than living a kind of ongoing fantasy.

What would be different? Specifically, different if her energetic pattern (corresponding to subconscious experience) regarding power… were true? Then that chakra databank would extend within normal range for her, at the time of this photograph.

Which would be what? Between 15 and 35 feet. I hope you get the point. If not, ask any questions below. (Alternatively, if you’ve got Forum privileges as my aura reading student, ask your questions there.)

#6. Jacqueline’s Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Intellectual Growth

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Completely flat-lining, at the time of this photo.

Quality

“The only thing I care to learn about is sex.”

No kidding. Really.

#7. Jacqueline’s Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Giving

Symbolic Size

5 inches. Extremely under-functioning.

Quality

Again, I find that — at the level of chakra databanks — such confusion! As if Jacqueline’s conflating her animal-body ability to give sex… Conflating that with her human+ potentiality to have an emotional life.

In the case of this chakra databank, here’s what I’ve found. Weirdly enough:

“When I show you my naked body. And whatever else happens after that. Giggle. It’s how I can give to you.”

#8. Jacqueline’s Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Receiving

Symbolic Size

1 inch. Almost completely shut down.

Quality

“If you want to show that you care about me, give me sex.”

Ergg, sorry about that language, Blog-Buddies.

#9. Jacqueline’s Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Growth

Symbolic Size

3 inches. Close to shutdown.

Quality

Evidently, here’s what’s now stuck in Jacqueline’s chakra databank regarding sacredness:

“I was never much good at religion. From now on, I prefer to have sex be my god.”

#10. High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Again, a chakra databank drastically under-functioning!

Quality

A sickish feeling is happening in this chakra databank. As if Jacqueline has gotten way off track in this lifetime. And, in terms of her soul, she knows it.

In Conclusion?

How about I leave it to you Blog-Buddies to draw conclusions.

This was our third, and final, Orgasm Shot aura reading research.

I do plan to do one related blog post. As I’ve found one man willing to give a testimonial for the P-Shot.

Meanwhile, what do you think about the consciousness consequences? Based on the energetic literacy research offered here.

Patricia says:

Rose, I think this series of articles has been a fabulous public service.

Yes, my doctor is promoting the O-Shot. Ugh!

Patricia says:

On a related topic, check out this article about increasing pressure on men to look young. They’re using cosmetic surgery, botox, you name it.

Patricia says:

There’s a great quote from Elizabeth McGrath, a Bay Area sex therapist who has coached men in “financially centric careers” on how to appear more charming.

“If women want to achieve things, it’s predetermined that they need to agree to particular standards of successful femininity in the workplace,” McGrath said.

Patricia says:

“Men have traditionally been able to opt out and say, ‘Those rules don’t apply to me.’ ”

Patricia says:

McGrath added that while she doesn’t take pleasure in people’s suffering, there’s something “ironic” about men being forced to “play the game women have always had to play to get what they want.”

Thank you, PATRICIA.

Men being forced to “play the game women have always had to play to get what they want.” What a hollow victory for women living today. Here’s to a new game becoming popular, a game called The New Strong.

Living with this consciousness lifestyle, we don’t sway to and fro… in the direction of society’s latest illusions. (Or technologies.)

Instead we progress straight and true, living our dharma.

Being good people, and people who can advance on our unique spiritual paths.

Ethan says:

Looking at her photo and reading about her chakra databanks I just feel sorry for this woman.

It is like she has given up on life-has made just one aspect called “sex” the only thing.

Ethan says:

I imagine if we knew more about her life story maybe she has struggled to find hobbies, or good friends, or technique time that she likes.

Ethan says:

Energy Spirituality has helped me on my path to have more balance in all areas of my life, I’m grateful that.

ETHAN, thank you for your thoughtful comments.

Seems to me, one saying from the Age of Faith that is still true now, in the Age of Awakening, goes like this: Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

Hey, everyone, here’s a little series of comments that isn’t directly related to the main blog post… except that I published that blog post today.

Today, for the third time in less than a week I received an email from one of my Energy Spirituality clients.

It was a long, thoughtful email, and probably a lot of time had gone into it; and definitely the writer of that email expected me to give an equally long and thoughtful email.

Please don’t ask me to do that. In case you didn’t know, like other Energy Spirituality Experts, I honor our professional policy: I am not available to be your pen-pal via email or phone.

Scheduling session appointments is a different thing. It’s like sending sound recordings after a session. That’s routine.

Fortunately, I have an Appointments Manager who does that kind of work for me. Email him at MitchATRose-Rosetree.com.

You can ask him questions related to setting up your next session. That’s part of his job.

My job is to be the Founder of Energy Spirituality for everyone. And also to serve as an Energy Spirituality Practitioner to my clients.

Please do not send me personal emails. I will not read them. Nor respond to them.

If you’d like to comment about a PAST session with me, book a new appointment.

Early in our next session, bring up the topic and we’ll discuss.

What if you’d like to chat in advance of making a new appointment?

Against Energy Spirituality policy as well. However, Appointment Manager MITCH may be able to answer some questions for you. More personal ones? Make the appointment and bring up whatever topic you have in mind during your session, please.

On the other hand, if you have a comment of general interest, feel free to ask it here at the blog.

I may respond. I may not. But I definitely will read your comment before publishing it. Part of my job as Blog Monitor. Yes, to me, that’s what it means to be Blog-Buddies.

On Twitter or Facebook, you can follow me or “friend” me. I’ll see what you post (or like), and I may — or may not– respond in a personal way there.

To clarify, for some of you who are unsure if I’m your friend or what?

In my role with you in Energy Spirituality contexts, with all respect, I am not your friend. Rather, I know you in a professional capacity. It’s a caring relationship, but different from being friends.

And let’s put this Energy Spiritual policy in context. Just about every profession has a similar policy. After all, do you send long, personal emails to:

* Your dentist?
    * Your life coach?
    * Your foot doctor?

Enough said… probably.

Although if you have any questions about this policy (which also applies to all other Energy Spirituality Practitioners and Apprentices, incidentally), please don’t send me an email. Comment here at this blog. 🙂

And thanks for understanding that I don’t have any more hours in my day than you have.

Professional ethics aside, I do not have time to hang out with you session clients and students. I authentically care about you in my Energy Spirituality role. Let that be enough!

Oscar Manuel says:

I’m making a connection between this series of articles on the O-Shot with our recent article about “Beauty Work.”

Oscar Manuel says:

Here’s my question to Rose and all you Blog-Buddies. With so much crazy-intense pressure to look inhumanly perfect, and have the sexual prowess of youth, how can all of us continue to live with authenticity?

Interesting, OSCAR!

If any of you Blog-Buddies would like to see (or revisit) “Beauty Work,” there’s your link.

In responding to your excellent question, here’s one thing I do.

Aim to live in sexual balance. As noted by ETHAN in Comments #12 and #13, that can be a simple choice. (If not, might be a good reason for reaching out to somebody who can help. For some of you, a good source of help might be some Energy Spirituality sessions.)

Also, when I find out that so-called “Beauty Work” was done in a movie, like Robert DeNiro’s recent one, I boycott it.

I’m not into Deepfake videos, period. Won’t click on them. Won’t pay for them or recommend them.

Finally, if I’m watching TV or decide what to stream for entertainment, I say no to actors and actresses who’ve done so much vanity surgery, they look like their own grandchildren.

I feel very strongly about NOT believing in that extreme trickery. Not supporting it. Not accepting it.

Now for your turns, Blog-Buddies. What’s your reaction to OSCAR’S interesting Comments #26 and 27?

Regretful Client says:

I’m so embarrassed and sorry Rose. I know all this, but I just had a moment. Please forgive my moment of stupidity and rude behavior.
    It will never happen again.

Ethan says:

Authenticity-what a beautiful part of being a human being.

Oh gee, REGRETFUL CLIENT, please don’t be harsh. It wasn’t stupid or rude. You were reaching out, and you meant well.

It’s helpful to know there’s a policy. I promise you — and others — no hard feelings!

Ethan says:

I will do my part during this “Kali Yuga ” time and Age of Awakening to be a humble human being and to use my light, love and power to make a difference.

Ethan says:

Responding also to your comment #31 I have been watching the new Mad About You re-boot.

Ethan says:

I don’t think Helen Hunt is trying to look like her own grandchild, but she has has so much work done on her face it is hard for me to enjoy watching so I won’t.

ETHAN, yay for that Comment #34. Authenticity is a choice for us humans, isn’t it.

Animals don’t have the free will or consciousness to be tempted into non-dogness, etc.

And doing your part? I love reading that from you, because all we humans really are able to do is our part, you know?

People trying to do more than a mortal can, forgetting about humility, tilting at windmills? Surely life is hard enough without that.

And I wouldn’t be at all surprised if our viewing habits are tracked, whether we’re watching TV or streaming entertainment. Such as this article about how smart TVs collect data on the viewers.

Clicking away does register, like one human-scale vote at a time. Pro or con.

Whether it’s Helen Hunt — an artist whom I’ve enjoyed watching in the past — or any performer… I doubt they’re ever purposely trying to look like their granddaughters.

Rather, they’re doing what they can to win an impossible game, and a cruel game at that: Pretending to still be 10, 20, 30, or 40 years younger than they really are.

Michael Scanlon IV says:

My initial reaction to Jacqueline with my stage 1 energetic literacy is a feeling of sadness, and “giving up”.

Michael Scanlon IV says:

I found it very interesting they listed her age (and kept it up for the entire video.)

Other videos I have seen generally only show an age for a few seconds if at all.

Michael Scanlon IV says:

It was especially interesting as the Cleopatra statue represents an “ideal” society can hold for beauty.

(I will definitely add my thoughts to the beauty work post as well.)

Michael Scanlon IV says:

I actually looked up the doctor in the video link and found the web page for the o shot.

What made my jaw drop was when they said that candidates for the treatment have also been in their 20s.

MICHAEL SCANLON IV, thanks for your insights today.

How fascinating that any 20-year old would feel the need to go for the latest technology, in the form of this medical procedure that inadvertently changes so much about a person’s aura.

Essentially, that debases a woman’s consciousness so that she lives (for a while at least) mostly as a sexed-up animal. Not a human, with a varied set of potentials and the gift of free will.

A human being who could even grow toward Enlightenment (or other ideals for using one’s full potential in life).

Hold on, a 20-year old would feel the need to go for the latest technology?

Hmmmm, maybe not so impossible to understand at all. Seems to me, the very idea of young women coming up with the cash (or having parents pay for it?) is a useful reminder:

If you’re grown up and feel like, “I want a baby,” think extra, please. Becoming a parent, you’re not just going to be responsible for a cuddly cute little baby.

Parenting responsibilities are important all the way up through your “baby’s” twenties… and, sometimes, beyond

Pat says:

OK I might be influenced by what I’ve read before but… to my perception Jacqueline actually looks like she’s just HAD sex to me. Like she’s all flushed and spaced out.

Tom says:

From Stage One Energetic Literacy, Jacqueline seems spaced out, a little self satisfied, and a little pathetic.

Tom says:

I don’t think this O shot is unique at all, though. A lot of “genius” ideas are sort of pushed and touted as life changing, with little science or data to back them up.

Tom says:

The O-shot as the “it” thing reminds me of potheads who campaign for consuming marijuana as a life saver, supposedly enhancing physical and psychological health, with little data to support that, or worse, studies showing the opposite.

Tom says:

Wide spread Stage Three Energetic Literacy would show the, ahem, unintended consequences of so many of these “groundbreaking” ideas, and save so many people from these unintended consciousness experiments.

PAT, that’s so funny.

However, it doesn’t explain to me the bizarre showing in her chakra databanks, particularly as consistent as these are with the other two women researched in this short series.

Tom, you’re bringing a wise perspective. Excellent points!

Edward Grant says:

Thank goodness for aura reading and bringing more truth into the world.

Edward Grant says:

Rose, I hope your “Aura Reading Through All Your Senses” gets recognized by medical professionals around the world this decade at the latest (no pressure).

It’s so important medical professionals know the impact of procedures like the O-shot is having on, in this case, women’s auras and to stop procedures like this being approved in the first place.

EDWARD GRANT, as the saying goes, from your lips to God’s ears!

And definitely, no pressure. 😉

Karina says:

How do we know that the auras of the people read in this series changed from these O-Shots without before pictures?

KARINA, welcome to my blog.

Your question is valid. We don’t know, KARINA. I’m not a scientific researcher doing a study on a grant, with all the financial resources (and prestige) that entails.

However, here’s what I was able to accomplish.

#1. By using skills of Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, I was able to accurately research patterns of subconscious thinking and energetic flow… regarding very specific areas of life. Has anybody else managed that yet?

#2. I researched the same chakra databanks in three different women who gave testimonials for the O-Shot. And the results were strikingly similar. Also very troubling.

Especially for those of us who believe we are more than our physical bodies.

What if you — or other readers of my blog — have the means and desire to fund a proper research study? I’m in.

At least I could do what I was able to do within the scope of running this blog, aiming to be of service to my readers.

Incidentally, what if you were to (ethically) eavesdrop on my personal sessions with clients. Again and again, you’d hear how Energy Spirituality clients respond to the Energy Spirituality ENERGY READING Research.

They tell me things like, “It’s so helpful. Those words were on the tip of my tongue. Totally accurate!”

I’m as serious a researcher into consciousness and auras as you’re going to find, KARINA.

If we live long enough, God willing, I’m convinced that we’ll live to see this sort of research as the gold standard for investigating inner consequences of choices. Including O-Shots and P-Shots.