Sacred Perfection is the theme for the January issue of the Energy Spirituality newsletter. Let me tell you about the latest at “Reading Life Deeper.”
- And definitely look for a certain specific invitation to you to COMMENT below.
- Plus, at the end, learn how to sign up for this free resource. (Authentically free, of course. No nasty-spammy “freebies” around here. Ever.)
One Way to Start Viewing Your Life as Sacred Perfection
Here’s your symbolic image about how this new year started spiritually. Imagine along with me that a miraculous snowfall happened during the last night of 2019, with snow falling silently and sweetly while you slept.
So that when you awoke, a gleaming blanket of snow was covering your neighborhood, everyone’s neighborhood. And thus, your first day of 2020 brought you a visually gorgeous, fresh start.
There’s something about new snow, isn’t there? And walking it is unlike no other kind of walking, since your every footfall shows. Whichever direction you take will be framed in a gleaming-and-pristine white. In the right frame of mind, you might even say that each footstep has a sacred kind of perfection.
Sacred Perfection Happens in Such Human Ways
Gorgeous pure snow like this just an analogy, of course. Seems to me, your spiritual possibilities get far better in real life.
Every single day, you’re off to a fresh start.
- How you move.
- What you say.
- And everything that you do.
Each and all of them reveal perfection on the move: Because, from a spiritual perspective, you’re always moving within a kind of perfection. And Divine protection, with love surrounding you.
Such a magnificent Soul Expression you have! (Including your Soul Expression Support.)
No wonder that a certain sacredness happens in the background. Whether you notice or not, it’s automatic. Gently, and without big drama. (Quite opposite to today’s popular “Romance of the Astral.”)
Gently and serenely, a sacred perfection unfolds in your life day by day.
Allowing for personal growth and also spiritual awakening — depending upon how you use your free will.
Today, for instance. You’re given a white-and-sparkling fresh start. What will you do with it today?
Sacred Perfection in Motion? Sure.
That can be you.
Please COMMENT below with ways that you make life ever-fresh. Human ways!
Because “human” just means that you’re my fellow student at Earth School.
Oh Yes, How Do You Sign up for My Free Monthly Newsletter?
Could be useful. Since this newsletter will be sent to your email in-box within a week. But only if you’ve signed up for “Reading Life Deeper.”
Fortunately, signup is easy.
- Simply go to my website’s Home Page. (For a shortcut, just scroll up to the RES logo at the top of this page. Click on it.)
- Scroll all the way down. And there you’ll find the signup box. Easy-peasy.
- If you ever wish to unsubscribe, incidentally, that’s easy too.
- Also worth knowing: If you should you change your email address, it would be great if you’d unsubscribe out the old. Then subscribe in the new.
- Of course, your confidential email address will be handled honorably. No renting. No selling. You kidding?