Sacred Perfection. Newsletter Announcement

Sacred Perfection. Here’s a photo of this Enlightenment Coach, enjoying real-life snow

Sacred Perfection is the theme for the January issue of the Energy Spirituality newsletter. Let me tell you about the latest at “Reading Life Deeper.”

• And definitely look for a certain specific invitation to you to COMMENT below.
  • Plus, at the end, learn how to sign up for this free resource. (Authentically free, of course. No nasty-spammy “freebies” around here. Ever.)

One Way to Start Viewing Your Life as Sacred Perfection

Here’s your symbolic image about how this new year started spiritually. Imagine along with me that a miraculous snowfall happened during the last night of 2019, with snow falling silently and sweetly while you slept.

So that when you awoke, a gleaming blanket of snow was covering your neighborhood, everyone’s neighborhood. And thus, your first day of 2020 brought you a visually gorgeous, fresh start.

There’s something about new snow, isn’t there? And walking it is unlike no other kind of walking, since your every footfall shows. Whichever direction you take will be framed in a gleaming-and-pristine white. In the right frame of mind, you might even say that each footstep has a sacred kind of perfection.

Sacred Perfection Happens in Such Human Ways

Gorgeous pure snow like this just an analogy, of course. Seems to me, your spiritual possibilities get far better in real life.

Every single day, you’re off to a fresh start.

• How you move.
  • What you say.
  • And everything that you do.

Each and all of them reveal perfection on the move: Because, from a spiritual perspective, you’re always moving within a kind of perfection. And Divine protection, with love surrounding you.

Such a magnificent Soul Expression you have! (Including your Soul Expression Support.)

No wonder that a certain sacredness happens in the background. Whether you notice or not, it’s automatic. Gently, and without big drama. (Quite opposite to today’s popular “Romance of the Astral.”)

Gently and serenely, a sacred perfection unfolds in your life day by day.

Allowing for personal growth and also spiritual awakening — depending upon how you use your free will.

Today, for instance. You’re given a white-and-sparkling fresh start. What will you do with it today?

Sacred Perfection in Motion? Sure.

That can be you.

Please COMMENT below with ways that you make life ever-fresh. Human ways!

Because “human” just means that you’re my fellow student at Earth School.

Oh Yes, How Do You Sign up for My Free Monthly Newsletter?

Could be useful. Since this newsletter will be sent to your email in-box within a week. But only if you’ve signed up for “Reading Life Deeper.”

Fortunately, signup is easy.

1. Simply go to my website’s Home Page. (For a shortcut, just scroll up to the RES logo at the top of this page. Click on it.)
  2. Scroll all the way down. And there you’ll find the signup box. Easy-peasy.
  3. If you ever wish to unsubscribe, incidentally, that’s easy too.
  4. Also worth knowing: If you should you change your email address, it would be great if you’d unsubscribe out the old. Then subscribe in the new.
  5. Of course, your confidential email address will be handled honorably. No renting. No selling. You kidding?

Claudia says:

I love, love, love the idea of experiencing sacred profession. Rose, I look forward to the next newsletter.

Living on Earth says:

Beautiful picture Rose 🙂
    I love the way you describe it:
    “Every single day, you’re off to a fresh start.
    How you move.
    What you say.
    And everything that you do.”

CLAUDIA and LIVING ON EARTH, we’re off to a great start with your comments. Thanks to both of you.

Receiving comments at this blog is one way that I make each day ever fresh.

Another one for me — since I’ve invited all of you to share something that helps you to make each day ever fresh — is to have my daily goals all ready for the new day.

Around here, a lot gets done. And all of it has to be fun for me, or I won’t play.

Liane says:

How I make each day fresh is to start with the Coming Home technique. Before coffee.

LIANE, that’s lovely.

For those of you Blog-Buddies who are empaths, Skilled Empath Liane is talking about a form of Technique Time first taught in “The Empowered Empath — Quick & Easy.”

Julie says:

I make life ever fresh by trying my best each day.

Coming out taller and stronger from physical therapy exercises I am doing lately.

Julie says:

To the doctor’s delight, as he said “You didn’t know you could still grow, did you?”

“You’re growing!”

Julie says:

And leaving the next visit…

“You grew again!”

Julie says:

Funny, and true.

Valerie says:

This is wonderful Rose! What a lovely post to start my day!

One thing I do to keep my life ever-fresh is to learn from and let go of things I wish I’d done differently each day. Not always an easy task, but my life is so much more enjoyable when I can move on as quickly as possible.

JULIE and VALERIE, what magnificent contributions you’ve given here! Thank you.

Most noteworthy, these are human things each of you has been doing. I believe so strongly that, apart from 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops, we glorify what’s sacred by simply doing our reasonable human best.

Incidentally, VALERIE and JULIE, comments like yours are helping this blog to approach a new milestone: 58,000 comments. Not there quite yet, but it’s coming.

Yes, today the January 2020 issue of “Reading Life Deeper” has gone into your in-box. At least, if you subscribed.

Favorite parts, anyone?

Will says:

Since you asked, Rose, I really liked what you had to say about the downside of being cheerful.

Who would have thunk? But it makes sense to me.

Living on Earth says:

What a treat Rose!

I especially liked the part about “taking yourself seriously”. It took me a long time to get here, to finally ‘meet’ myself. So I very much take myself seriously. I’m still getting used it. And very much loving it.

Living on Earth says:

I think that is a form self respect as well. Recognizing and respecting your needs and wants and whatever else makes you tick. And make it happen for yourself humanly.

WILL, thank you for speaking up about the cheerfulness caution in the newsletter article. May it help you!

LIVING ON EARTH, it sure makes sense to me that you would have found that part of the newsletter especially meaningful. Lots of wisdom in your comments #16 and 17. 🙂

Ethan says:

Thank you for yet another amazing newsletter Rose:)

Ethan says:

Just today at work I had a conversation with a co-worker and they were cheerfully telling about a dramatic family matter-he was saying that “it’s all good-what will be will be”.

I can see how that can make life worse not better.

Ethan says:

Also I overheard a co-worker today say “who cares anyway” about a work thing and it makes me so grateful that I take my life (and work) seriously and can enjoy my many emotions without manipulating them.

ETHAN, you’re so welcome. And great comments here!

“Cheerful” is one term that applies to your Comment #21. Another is “Taking the spiritual bypass.” Yet another might be “spiritual addiction.”

Equally interesting is your Comment #22. “Who cares anyway?” brings consequences to the person who says it and also to anybody who hears it… and agrees.

What kind of consequences? Could be any of the following, or more.

***More incentive to go home and get drunk.
    ***Or get stoned on weed.

***More likelihood of finding life meaningless.
    ***Making Joe’s career even more mediocre than it had to be.

Me, outspoken me, ETHAN, I might have seized the opportunity to say something like this in response:

“Not true for me, mate.” Or if I were feeling really bold, “So, Joe, since not caring is clearly a choice, how does this make your life better?”

Blog-Buddies, what responses can you come up with if somebody you work with says, “Who cares, anyway?”