John Roberts INTEGRITY Chakra Databanks

John Roberts Integrity Chakra Databanks. Especially important during the Senate’s Impeachment Trial.

John Roberts Integrity Chakra Databanks. These matter. Especially as America’s Chief Justice starts to preside over the Trump Impeachment Trial.

As a matter of fact, it’s only the third Senate impeachment trial of a U.S. president in history. And it’s happening now, in our lifetimes.

Given our skills here for seeking how people care about truth…

How could we NOT research Supreme Court Justice John Roberts’ inner integrity?

First of All, Some Background on Chakra Databanks

Aura reading is the best way I know to learn the inner truth about people. Of course, outer truth shows in objective reality:

• What people say.
  • And what they do.

As for what makes a person tick? That inner knowledge is where aura reading excels. Only to some degree it’s tricky. The degree of detail and accuracy depends on one’s development of Energetic Literacy. Most important, can the aura reader research chakra databanks?

Prospecting for Truth with Stage 1 Energetic Literacy

Although evidence of talent, this is a rank beginner’s version of aura reading. Surprising to do, and delightful. Yet also surprisingly unreliable.

Prospecting for Truth with Stage 2 Energetic Literacy

Chiefly emphasizing chakras… and often set meanings… Undeniably this skill level is an improvement over Stage 1. Nonetheless, we can do better.

Prospecting for Truth with Stage 3 Energetic Literacy

Here we have the option of reading whichever chakra databanks we choose.  In depth and detail. Learning about the person at the time of a particular photograph. (Or in person.)

With Chief Justice, I’ll base today’s aura reading on this John Roberts photo. Dating from the opening of the trial in the U.S. Senate.

Regarding our Collection of Integrity Chakra Databanks

Yes, this is one of the arrays of chakra databanks that I design for a specific purpose. In Energy Spirituality, sometimes I’ll co-create a set of chakra databanks.

This blog post will introduce you to my Collection of Integrity Chakra Databanks.

Open Invitation, Just for Fun

Many of you Blog-Buddies have gained Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. Why not research Chief Justice Roberts in advance of reading what I have to say?

Already you know the photo I recommend that you use. (Although feel free to substitute any photo that works well for reading auras.)

Here comes the chakra databanks in this Collection of Integrity Chakra Databanks:

1. Root Chakra Databank for Connection to Objective Reality
  2. Root Chakra Databank for Financial Integrity
  3. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity
  4. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Sharing Power
  5. Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity
  6. Right Elbow Chakra Databank for Handling Criticism at Work
  7. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity

COMMENT below, Blog-Buddies. I’ll be reading with interest.

Both any aura readings you do here. And also your reactions to what I wind up finding.

#1. Root Chakra Databank for Connection to Objective Reality

Symbolic Size

14 feet. Although small, within normal range for Roberts at this time.

Quality

Really, truly intimidated. But putting on a brave front.

Notably, this is a terribly deep kind of trepidation. In my experience, people are often intimidated and hiding it. But… let’s remember context here. Since context is tremendously important for reading chakra databanks.

Exactly what are we researching here? How the Chief Justice notices objective reality. Meaning, what people say. Also what people do.

In these early moments of the Senate Impeachment Trial, Roberts isn’t able to notice that!

No doubt this will wear off. Mostly this finding reveals something about Roberts’ humanity. Personally I think it’s a good thing that he’s capable of trepidation.

Blog-Buddies, have you seen our earlier post on the Trump Impeachment Inquiry? What about the politicians flagged there as in extreme spiritual addiction? These folks with compromised auras, such as cool as a cucumber Mitch McConnell? No trepidation for them. Since, sad to say, with that consciousness lifestyle... They’re more like puppets than people. And the entities who run them don’t do fear.

#2. Root Chakra Databank for Financial Integrity

Symbolic Size

3 inches. Extremely close to shut-down.

Quality

Quite complicated! Evidently Chief Justice Roberts tells himself that he turns a blind eye to money. Intended, surely, as being incorruptible. Like, unaffected by financial pressures.

Yet here’s a great example of “Be careful what you wish for. Because you will surely get it.”

Since it seems to me that Justice Roberts has given himself exactly that. Thus, he has an inner blind spot: Almost a studied, practiced inability to pay attention to people’s financial motives. Or schemes. Oops!

• Therefore, if I’m correct, he’s not an impartial justice.
  • But, rather, one who’s relatively easily manipulated by people with actively bad financial integrity.
  • So much for the merits of passively bad financial integrity!

#3. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity

Symbolic Size

3 inches. Again, very close to shutdown.

Quality

“Weak” would be a fair summary, unfortunately. Weak because this Supreme Court Justice may look the part, straight out of Central Casting.

Inwardly, however, he’s a surprisingly complex man. Seething with guilt, self-doubt, and other icky ways that a good person can suffer. Particularly if he’s got a lot of STUFF in his aura. And has no way to get it out on his own.

If he’s making use of any help, sigh! It sure isn’t working.

Based on the quality of this chakra databank, at the time of this photo… I suspect that, when alone at work, he spends a great deal of time daydreaming. Feeling distracted. Worrying, etc.

Once again, we’re finding a chakra databank that’s perfectly understandable. Definitely human, in a way that most of us (self included) can understand. Yet for a Supreme Court Justice, these hidden problems are very troubling. Let alone, for the Chief Justice of the Judicial Branch of the U.S. Government.

#4. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Sharing Power

Symbolic Size

2 inches. Extremely close to shut-down.

Quality

Quite some stew is cooking in this chakra databank. Seems like a mixture of:

• Pride in his superior intellect
  • Arrogance, as if he’s the best. Which is why God (or whoever) gave him this job.
  • A practiced way of appearing to listen to all sides… While he makes up his mind and then does exactly what he likes.

Hey, is this supposed to be in his job description as Chief Justice?

No, but it sure is in the human job description. Depending upon how a person uses free will.

#5. Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

Symbolic Size

2 inches. Also extremely close to shutdown.

Quality

Feeling lost inside.

Feeling trapped.

By now, John Roberts has made so many greasy compromises, he’s lost his sense of what’s even true for him any more.

As for the extra pressures to speak truth, due to his fame and power? Although he’s very fond of those perks, the pressures take their toll. Causing him to feel worse about himself than ever.

#6. Right Elbow Chakra Databank for Handling Criticism at Work

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Totally shut down.

Quality

Poor John Roberts can’t stand criticism over his job. Particularly in public.

You see, he already feels so bad about himself. It’s as though, he can’t admit the possibility that any criticism might be true.

#7. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity

Symbolic Size

1/8 inch. Total shutdown, at the time of this photo.

Quality

God favors him.

Evidently, in Roberts’ religious beliefs, he’s made the right deal. What does it matter if he feels lost? He’s forgiven. And that’s all that matters.

Notably, what’s missing? Any authentic connection to the Divine. Or caring. Or… ethics.

Also of interest, related to the system of Face Reading Secrets®:

Face readers, notice the smallish Third Eye Raised Mound? Covering Roberts’ forehead, in a location corresponding to his Third Eye Chakra.

• Then notice the Horizontal Forehead Furrows. Like cosmic punctuation.
  • They’re only on the Third Eye Raised MoundNot the rest of his forehead.
  • Remember, we saw something similar in our Face Reading of Ukranian President Zelensky?

This face data represents, in my view, yet more sighting of a lack. Namely, lack of spiritual support or connection to the Divine.

In Conclusion

Chief Justice Roberts will go down in history, whatever he does.

Inwardly, he’s stumbling around in human-based spirituality. The janitor where he works… may be doing better than Roberts regarding integrity.

Jnana says:

It’s disappointing. Justice won’t get to take its course.

Isabella Cates says:

Thank you for this reading, Rose. I had hoped you read his aura here.

I take your point, JNANA. Thanks for being the first to comment at this article.

ISABELLA CATES, you’re welcome. I’m curious. Did any part surprise you the most?

From my side, I was especially shocked about #3. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity. Look, you’ve read a lot (maybe all) of the aura readings and Skilled Empath Merges I’ve done through the years. And you’ve even contributed many a powerful guest post.

But did you ever, ever, encounter my calling somebody “weak”?

Never. Often that’s a Stage 1 Energetic Literacy assessment. Judgmental language, usually.

By contrast, in the context of reading this particular chakra databank, I wasn’t judging the Supreme Court Judge. More that the quality of weakness was plain, while doing a detailed aura reading with Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

“Weak” — clear as day. And, as JNANA implied in her Comment #1, quite dispiriting; given Roberts’s job as head of America’s Judicial Branch.

Rosanna Tufts says:

This is awful. Have you read the Post’s excerpt from “A Very Stable Genius,” describing Trump’s meeting with his generals in the Tank?

Unbelievable, that so many grown men, some of the highest-ranked and most powerful in the country, are so intimidated by the radioactive volcano. And poor Justice Roberts is just as terrified. Why? In God’s Name, Why? Whatever happened to heroism?

ROSANNA, I hear you.

As for “A Very Stable Genius,” so far I’ve just read a review of it, maybe in “The New Yorker.” And wow!

Janice Hooper says:

On the topic of Trump and impeachment, I’d like to post this video of Nancy Pelosi here, in case it’s inspiring to anyone.

Janice Hooper says:

Back in December she had a confrontation with a reporter where she talked about whether or not she hates Trump. Here’s the video:

Quite some contrast, JANICE HOOPER.

This is a video I’ve watched over and over, and may well watch again and again in the future. Now that’s a moral compass!

Emily Turner says:

While all of this is so disappointing to hear regarding someone who is presiding over such important proceedings, a few things popped out at me as being especially educational for me.

Emily Turner says:

“Evidently Chief Justice Roberts tells himself that he turns a blind eye to money […] Thus, he has an inner blind spot: Almost a studied, practiced inability to pay attention to people’s financial motives. “

Emily Turner says:

Not only does this show the importance of paying attention to reality… but also how people can have habitual ways of not paying attention that make them not only ineffective but untrustworthy!

Emily Turner says:

I’m sure there are a lot of people who have a similar way of thinking about money and I will be a lot more wise to the impact of knowing them, and perhaps having to work with or interact with them.

Wonderful observations here, EMILY TURNER, especially that Comment #14!

Thanks so much.

Oscar Manuel says:

That is an interesting topic, Emily.

I know someone who frequently makes comments about how she doesn’t notice/pay attention to status or money… like, for instance, she “doesn’t know” what her level is at work, or what anyone else’s level is.

Oscar Manuel says:

I was shocked as it’s a pretty central thing to know, given how things work in my office. Just from a practical standpoint, it’s important information.

Oscar Manuel says:

It was either hogwash that she didn’t know, or hogwash that she didn’t care at all.

OSCAR MANUEL, thank you so much for amplifying the points made by EMILY TURNER. And I agree strongly with most of what you’ve written here.

Regarding your Comment #19, though, consider: It could have been a tip-off to that woman’s consciousness lifestyle of spiritual addiction. As in, “Show scant respect for human anything. Only care about what’s spiritual.”

And thanks to recent comments from you, OSCAR, and EMILY and JAYME, we’re well into 58,000+ comments here at the blog. 🙂

Thanks everyone.

Oscar Manuel says:

Either way, though I like this person well enough, her show of purity didn’t make me trust her more, it made me trust her less!!

Ironic, isn’t it? Spiritual brags, chill brags, above-it-all brags… all of these do tends to backfire.

Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day!

From my daily calendar of leadership quotes, the great man said:

“I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality.”

On this national holiday in the U.S., do any of you Blog-Buddies have a favorite MLK quote or article?

Here’s a link to a face reading I did of Dr. King a while back.

The power of face reading seems to me… very compatible with probing truth, unconditional love, and a commitment to human reality at its best.

Liane says:

It’s fair to be disappointed in John Roberts. I am. He’s human.

But he’s also Chief Justice – how the heck did that happen?

A question for the history books, LIANE. 🙁

Maybe also a question for every American who aims to grow spiritually. (Or if Christians, to keep faith with God.) Famously, Winston Churchill said, “People get the governments they deserve.” Surely the same is for the most powerful Supreme Court Justice that we deserve.

This morning I had a spirited conversation with my neighbor Joe. He prefers to not set goals, so he can be spontaneous. Plus, he told me, “I procrastinate a lot. And I like that.”

He felt leery of goal setting, because that would (in his view) take away the fun he has, being spontaneous.

Since I’m the author of a book with a full program for workable goal setting, you can imagine, LIANE, how strongly I agreed with his point of view.

But here’s the beauty part of our conversation.

As a throwaway comment Joe said, “I don’t lie to myself. I’m always honest with myself.”

How important is that! Joe’s a devout Catholic, and surely that insistence upon truth serves him well in his spiritual life.

Imagine if all Americans dared to be honest with themselves. Just that one simple choice, day by day.

Then, surely, we wouldn’t have a Chief Justice who (based on this aura reading) has lied to himself so often; has compromised his integrity so often; that he isn’t even capable of being honest with himself.

Liane says:

I admire Joe’s honesty, if not his procrastinating ways : )

He is more honest than our Chief Justice.

Agreed, LIANE. And your Comment #34 reminds me that devout Catholics and Protestants have zero incentive to do personal growth… unless they also happen to be interested in personal growth.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some of my devout brothers and sisters consider my passion for “personal growth and spiritual awakening” to be proof positive that I just don’t get it. Since either I’m saved or not… for all eternity.

A rather important point to make to all you Blog-Buddies who have tried and failed to set goals (like Joe, in another part of our conversation).

Or if nothing has so far convinced you to start…

Are you familiar with the typing system, Myers-Briggs? It’s brilliant.

You take a quality test and then you get a meaningful score. (No bad ones.) The system includes just four variables, two possibilities each.

Relevant to the topic of goal setting, are you a J or a P? And within that, are you very strongly that J or P… or maybe just somewhat, etc.

You see, I am a J. An EXTREME J. I like order and structure, even though I’ll often improvise within that structure.

By contrast, my friend Joe seems like an EXTREME P. Quite likely, when he says “I procrastinate” wearing a great big smile on his face, that phrase means something quite different from the socially accepted meaning of procrastination.

To him, “procrastinate” means, “I am free to improvise. I’m a free spirit. An artist at life!”

For sure, I’ve known and loved and admired many Ps and EXTREME Ps.

If you get this distinction, you’ll soon see where it is going. (After I have lunch, anyway.)

The goal setting program I teach works fine whether your a P or a J. The same is true for every other skill set (like goal setting) or technique set (like the Spiritually Sparkling Collection of Workshops).

That’s because everything I teach was co-created with the Divine. Plus run through the awareness of a Consciousness Engineer. In short…

Setting worthwhile goals, as I teach it, is totally compatible we being waaaaay spontaneous.

Liane says:

As it turns out, I am currently re-reading the book ‘with a full program for workable goal setting’. Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy.

Every time I read it, it’s like it morphs into a whole different book! This time through I am picking up on the actual Energetic Literacy part… which would seem obvious because of the title, but it simply never jumped out at me like this before.

Excellent catch, LIANE, in your Comment #43.

Building up knowledge in layers, that’s the consciousness engineer thing. Besides, you now have gained Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. Such a great life skill! Of course, you’ll now notice what’s relevant.

Oscar Manuel says:

Interesting! I am an extreme P.

There are some things that I doubt about myself. But this I know is true. I am no J!!!!

Oscar Manuel says:

Get your plans away from me!! 🙂 Just kidding… I have learned (not without struggle) how to have some structure in my life and benefit from it. It really offers great benefits.

Oscar Manuel says:

But the best things that ever happened to me, and my best creative accomplishments, were authentically spontaneous.

Oscar Manuel says:

Not that there is in-authentic spontaneity. 🙂 I just mean, moments when I was at my best were moments when I said, “I feel like doing this!!” and did it.

Oscar Manuel says:

And also I think I was at a different kind of best when I managed to follow some routine (not too much).

And at my best when I followed through on it. Because it was really hard for me. Believe it or not, for me, sticking to some kind of routine is scary and requires courage.

Thanks so much for adding this input, OSCAR MANUEL.

In fact, you’re one of three people I thought about when writing about EXTREME Ps. Seems to me, you’re living proof that the various skills of Energy Spirituality can provide a safe structure for adventures in improv.

Lindsey Lorant says:

I am out of technique time for today, however, I look forward to read these Chakra Databanks you have listed. Thank you for posting!

Lindsey Lorant says:

Energetic Literacy is one of the most important skills in life I have learned thus far!

Lindsey Lorant says:

This alone impacts humanity and collective consciousness in an evolutionary way that will eventually bring greater discernment in who we choose as a group to run a country, whether President, Senator, Representatives in Congress at all levels of government.

Lindsey Lorant says:

This is an advanced skill so simple yet so complex in assortment of information which is available about someone’s basic humanity!

Lindsey Lorant says:

I look forward to the day when Energetic Literacy becomes a common skill, even better than learning another language.

Magnificent comments there, LINDSEY LORANT. Every single one, including that important nod to 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time, Tops.

I was especially moved by your Comment #54. Today I chanced to hear part of House Impeachment Manager Adam Schiff’s request to Republicans to allow evidence in Trump’s Impeachment Trial.

Such eloquence, I thought. And what a truly strange predicament for a senator to practically beg his peers to be willing to conduct an impeachment trial with evidence!

Lindsey Lorant says:

Well that was interesting to read Supreme Court Justice John Roberts.

Lindsey Lorant says:

I didn’t read the photo Rose did, as I decided to see how he was doing in one particular photo of him on the evening where he warned both Democratic House impeachment managers and Trump’s defensive team from “pettifogging”, an old word for basically being petty in a dishonest mean spirited way.

Lindsey Lorant says:

So here is the picture I used of Justice John Roberts in the process of doing just that.

I read at the time of this photo:

1. Root Chakra Databank for Connection to Objective Reality
    Size: 13ft
    Quality: In this moment having difficulty connecting to objective reality, fatigued.

2. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity
    Size: 15ft
    Quality: Loathing this moment, dragging his feet kind of feeling. Weakness.

3. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Sharing Power
    Size: small
    Quality: Insulting, it’s rightfully his and no one else’s, air of superiority. Power hungry.

4.Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity
    Size: Large and over-functioning in this moment

Lindsey Lorant says:

Quality: Duty calls him to look the part, trying to play his part and to model what his title is supposed to, Truth and Integrity in the Highest (at least what he thinks it should be like).

5. Right Elbow Chakra Databank for Handling Criticism at Work
    Size: Very small
    Quality: Enormous anger, fear and worry here. He’s frightened by criticism.

6. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity
    Size: Large in this moment, over functioning.
    Quality: There is an enormous weight of the Truth, it is stifling to him.

Lindsey Lorant says:

7. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source.
    Size: Small close to shutdown.
    Quality: The attitude of such a waste of time for him. Why bother?

Lindsey Lorant says:

Overall, I get the picture that this Supreme Court Justice is having a difficult time handling his role to preside over this significantly important and historical proceedings.

Lindsey Lorant says:

He has an enormous fear of how he looks and the possible criticism from his peers and those watching him.

The weight of Truth is heavy on his shoulders in this moment and doing the right thing seems based on his own ideas of what that is in accordance with the Truth.

Lindsey Lorant says:

Even so, he seems to be pushed into this moment of admonishing behavior of both the House Managers and Trump Defensive Team, perhaps mainly because he is being pressured to wield some power here for fear of how it would look to his peers if he did not.

Lindsey Lorant says:

I like your comment #57 about House Manager Adam Schiff.

He is doing a phenomenal job presenting the case! He has been inspiring.

LINDSEY LORANT, just brilliant!

It’s such fun, using Stage 3 Energetic Literacy to read auras from photos, regular photos. To me, every word you wrote had the ring of truth. Thank you.

BTW, the photo you sent us was a little slow to load on my computer, but the link DOES work. Just saying….

Janice Hooper says:

I’m glad you read his aura in that moment, Lindsay.

I thought it was a really weird moment.

Janice Hooper says:

Weirdly lacking in gravitas and also weirdly lacking in coherence.

Janice Hooper says:

Not that his words didn’t make sense, more that it just wasn’t a coherent moment in general, to me.

JANICE HOOPER, what an excellent example you’ve given of how Stage 1 Energetic Literacy works really well… When you’ve also got Stage 3. (Or in your case, more than Stage 3.)

So you know you’re not reading anyone’s aura but simply noticing humanly… and super-accurately… something is amiss.

Janice Hooper says:

It did definitely seem like he was speaking more to address his own inner worries (as you described here) than to address some actual need in the trial.

Fascinating! Thanks, JANICE.

Jennifer says:

I have never liked Roberts or his judicial opinions.

His views have always been myopic and self-justifying, the exact opposite of what an impartial judge needs to be.

Jennifer says:

His Scalia-like air of “I Am Always Right Never Criticize Me” is also particularly infuriating, given his position as Chief Justice. This aura reading makes sad sense. *sigh*

Important work, thank you Rose.

JENNIFER, as an attorney, you’ve got the standing to make these comments. Not surprising to me, but refreshing to read.

You know, I think that attorneys may be among the first groups in America to really become interested in gaining energetic literacy. For so many reasons, it can give you’ all a big advantage.

In that desire to help attorneys catch on, there’s that article I published today. Please invite any attorney friends you feel comfortable asking… to read this article and ask their questions.

I’d greatly appreciate that!

Jennifer says:

Yes absolutely, energetic literacy is so important in this field, I hope it catches on soon.

In that spirit I will be sharing your article with my lawyer friends!

JENNIFER, hooray! Word of mouth and sharing — that’s what it will take for effective aura reading, suitable for living now, to catch on.

Liane says:

Lindsey, I really enjoyed your aura reading!

Slow to get this done, here is mine. Like you, I used a different photograph. Not 100% perfect, but I wanted a full torso shot. https://www.waer.org/post/impeachment-trial-chief-justice-roberts-may-have-more-prestige-power

Root Chakra Databank for Connection to Objective Reality
    Size: small.
    Quality: Part of him is holding on for dear life. The other part is letting go. He’s torn, but the letting go part is winning.

Root Chakra Databank for Financial Integrity
    Size: small
    Quality: He doesn’t function smoothly here, not at all. He has lost the ability to see or act clearly.

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity
    Size: small
    Quality: Tends to hide in the shadows of life. He would really like it if people would think he’s the guy he wants them to think he is.

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Sharing Power
    Size: small
    Quality: Stingy. Wants the glory minus the teamwork.

Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity
    Size: small
    Quality: He relies on what he knows and has memorized.

Right Elbow Chakra Databank for Handling Criticism at Work
    Size: small
    Quality: This is a constant source of irritation, distracting him. He simply cannot ignore this almost physical irritation.

Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity
    Size: shut down
    Quality: He is frazzled.

Liane says:

Re: #38. I am also a J. Not sure what constitutes an extreme one, but those who know me well would likely say I fall in that category.

LIANE, thank you for sharing this super-perceptive aura reading.