Staying Positive. Part 1 of 5

Staying Really, Truly Positive. Part 1 of our “Authentically Positive” Series

Staying Positive. By that I mean, “Authentically Positive.” Might that be one of your goals in this new year and decade?

As the founder of Energy Spirituality, I believe I can help.

By all means, let’s ennoble ourselves on today’s national holiday. Every year, I’m inspired by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Often blogging about him directly. As with this MLK face reading article.

However, I’m going to do something different. In King’s honor, I’m aiming to publish 1 blog post a day for 5 days in a row. All those articles in honor of personal truth. Personal growth. Spiritual awakening. Integrity.

And all on the theme of how to stay authentically positive.

Staying Authentically What? Hmmmm.

Have you ever wished that you could feel more positive? Stay positive more often? Then this article series is for you.

Granted, positivity is hardly an original topic. Trying to be more positive? It’s been popular for a very long time.

For instance, ever hear of “The Power of Positive Thinking? Both popular and leading-edge, in the 1952! By now, Dr. Norman Vincent Peale’s beliefs are even more entrenched in Collective Consciousness.

However, I’ll bring a contemporary – even Age of Awakening – perspective. Made possible thanks to… you guessed it… Energy Spirituality.

In this series of posts, I’ll empower you as a “Truth Seeker.” Notice? Not “Positivity Seeker” but a “Truth Seeker.” Here’s why.

Attempting to Be Positive Can Be Tricky. Really Tricky.

Here’s a story to illustrate. Back in the day I went to a party with my friend Gladys. We had plenty of fun, except for talking with Joe. This guy annoyed both of us.

But why? This guy, Joe was like an announcer at our local news station on the radio: All news, all the time.

Only this guy’s version was more like All positivity, all the time.

Instead of impressing us, he was distressing us. Only Gladys and I couldn’t put our finger on why.

What was wrong. Not until, in the car, driving home, Gladys had an Aha! She told me:

You know that guy, Joe, at the party? Here’s the deal with him.

Joe acted like a birthday cake made out of poop. But decorated with beautiful frosting.

Poor guy, he was trying so hard to be positive. But he wasn’t feeling it. He was performing it.

Clearly, Aiming to Always Be Positive Can Backfire

Backfire how? Let me put the consequences of fake positivity… in a positive way:

• Would you like to pursue authentic personal growth?
  • How about gaining true spiritual awakening? (Even Enlightenment!)
  • Regarding your aura, would you like for it to stay lookin’ good?

Authentic positivity can protect your aura. Keep you learning and evolving.

Of course, you may know about our new Authentically Positive Chakra Databanks. This collection of 10 chakra databanks is a super-interesting and informative tool. Allowing you to research how a person is really doing, energetically.

Let’s Pause Here with this Part 1 of 5!!!!! Blog Posts

COMMENT away, Blog-Buddies. I’m sure you have plenty to say on this aspect of New Age Litany.

• Have you ever met somebody like Joe?
  • Looking back, have you ever been kinda-sorta somebody like Joe?
  • These days, do you even care if other people consider you “positive”?
  • And do you think about your degree of positivity all day long? Like taking your emotional temperature?

Claudia says:

That’s a pretty deep share you’re inviting us to give here, but I’m game.

I do think that during what you call the “New Age Years” I did a fair amount of posturing. Truly, it wasn’t to impress others. Perhaps I hoped to impress God. Or maybe it is just that I was working so hard, trying so hard to “be good.”

Claudia says:

What jostled me out of it? Among other things, Rose, your blog.

I don’t know how rare it is to find a spiritual teacher who calls out what she thinks is b.s., but I’ve never seen the like, and I hope I go on seeing it.

Claudia says:

This Energy Spirituality resource of website and blog reminds me of seasonings for food. The salt is the inspiration you bring, Rose. And the pepper is your well honed ability to say no.

I’m grateful for both.

CLAUDIA, thank you for your insights… and leadership here.

Probably every single person reading your comments has a personal story to tell; with each one having unique nuances. Actively sharing these can help our community grow in leadership for all the lurkers, setting in motion more thought leadership for the Age of Awakening.

So go for it, Blog-Buddies. And please remember that being anonymous here is easy. In the first line just write call me “Whatever You Choose.”

Your blog monitor will gladly follow through. Pen names are a noble tradition in literature!

Over at my Facebook, I commented today about Martin Luther King Day.

My FB friend TONI commented, “Yes, but if he was still with us , he would cry a river of tears 😥😥😥😥😥”

I disagree. As I told TONI on Facebook, ” I lived through the Civil Rights Movement (early days, at least).
    And I do find improvement compared to then.”

But here’s the part that’s way too “Deeper Perception Made Practical” to try to explain in a FB post or a tweet.

Sometimes, as you can imagine, Blog-Buddies, I’ve read auras of men from my father’s generation. Specifically, white men, of the WWII era in America.

Like this photo of my Dad, Ernie, as a college grad. (Scroll down to find it.)

I don’t mean to insult the memory of my father, nor other fathers whom I’ve read for Energy Spirituality clients. But here’s the thing.

Many of those white men had a similar thought form in their auric modeling: “I’m a white man. I’m a natural ruler, entitled to be first.”

Why wouldn’t they? This was a big deal in Collective Consciousness. Not a volitional choice. More a generational way of life, and a way that went back for countless generations, unfortunately.

But on today’s young men called “white,” you won’t find that.

For that, as well as much else, we can thank Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Evgenia says:

At one point I re-connected with my old friend and found her doing this “positive thinking” approach.

Gladys left me stranded at the airport because she “didn’t like the vibes there” that afternoon.

Evgenia says:

Soon after re-connecting to her I found myself stating something like – “it means it was meant to be” in very positive voice in front of our common friend Joe in a situation that did not require any positivity.

It was just a regular life type of situation.

Evgenia says:

I am happy Joe reacted right away, he said – “oh no, you too started saying this bs”.

Evgenia says:

That was the end of my “positive thinking” era.

Thanks to Joe, it lasted no more then couple of days.

Evgenia says:

I met people like Joe in Rose’s story and the most disturbing thing in their behavior was that they were not listening or paying attention – they have a cliche statement for anything and there is no need to get into details of somebody’s story.

What a great story, EVGENIA.

Sentences like these are so important to read, I think. Because it helps to wake us up from a kind of spiritual addiction trance that’s quite widespread. (As you know, I estimate that 40% of Americans are doing this, although not all are trying to be positive.)

And I especially love the conclusion you drew in Comment #16, EVGENIA.

You’ve beautifully described the behavior of many folks in spiritual addiction. They can’t be bothered with mere human details… because their consciousness is more often positioned at Astral Vibrational Frequencies, not the Human Vibrational Frequencies. Very common — but over-comeable — through help like this.

Just published, article 2 of 5 in this series… to give you state-of-the-art discernment about real positivity versus fake positivity.

Tricia says:

Rose, I am almost weeping tears of joy to read about this move in the collective consciousness away from Entitled White Man.

This is a blessing to read, especially during these recent years of increased racial tension and anti-Semitic violence.

TRICIA, my reaction to improvement is similar. Obviously, America has a long way to go. And the same for our Collective Consciousness.

And of course more widespread energetic literacy could help a lot, since it wakes us up from illusions. Thanks so much for this heartfelt comment, TRICIA. It’s always good to hear from you at my blog.

Article Part 2 of 5 is “FAKE Positivity Shows in Auras.”

Come join our lively conversation there, as well as here.

Today’s Article Part 3 of 5 provides a refreshing use of the 10 chakra databank protocol:

“Chuck Schumer’s Positivity Chakra Databanks.”

Rose, I read “The Power of Positive Thinking” at twelve years of age.

That was the best we had in the 60s! It helped me successfully navigate junior high.

In those pre-New Age years, I never considered the possibility of changing my thoughts. I didn’t have that kind of control 🙂

Instead I used the book’s advice to formulate more effective actions to make friends.

An upgrade in social skills: that is real power!

SANDRA HAERING, you’re right of course about the 60s.

How wise, that you didn’t buy into the still-popular project of controlling your thoughts.

And I totally, totally agree with your conclusion in Comment #26, SANDRA. As Energy Spirituality Practitioners, we’ll often help a client with Energy Spirituality ENERGY HEALING. Do the requisite energetic PUT-IN.

And then comes the human glory! Helping our client to learn related social skills.

Sometimes they’re just not capable of learning those skills, no matter how hard they try. Not until the STUFF removal and PUT-IN.

Today’s positivity article #4 of 5 may uplift you (weirdly). Since I’ll teach you how to spot — and avoid — FAKE positivity.

And here’s our final article in the series, Blog-Buddies: 5 Tips for Truly No-Fake Being Positive