Fake Positivity Shows in Auras. Series Part 2.

How Fake Positivity Shows. Part 2 of our “Authentically Positive” Series

Fake Positivity shows in a person’s aura. Such a head-slapper of an idea! It’s like, oh so obvious.

Except, hold on. Who thinks about that, really?

Who likes to admit that some of the hard, hard work people do…  to always be positive

Might result in an aura-aroma akin to overcooked cabbage?

Note: This article contains info that will be new to experienced readers of this blog. As well as being easy to follow for newbies. You’ll see!

Let’s move forward from our first article in this 5-part series. Staying Positive, Part 1 of 5 gave us a frame of reference.

Today let’s move forward to further debunk an ideal in certain circles: Only Good Vibes. Namely, an ideal that we should only show the world our sweetness and light. For instance, you’re an empath, the goal is (supposedly) be a happy empath. Ridiculous!

Only Good Vibes. Strive for Absolute Purity!

Uh, How, Exactly?

COMMENT below, please, with some of the ways you’ve tried to get pure.

• Was it through purity of diet? (Or what novelist Tom Wolfe called making yourself “starved to near perfection”?)
  • Yoga asanas?
  • Meditation?
  • A recent article in the Washington Post brought out a brilliant concept.  Religion professor Alan Levinovitz has coined the phrase “consecrated consumption.” Meaning, for instance, how Gwyneth Paltrow’s company transforms the ritual of using expensive natural products… Turning it into a kind of sacrament.

Think with me here, Blog-Buddies. For example, did you ever use a “yoga teacher voice”? Or otherwise affect serenity, poise. Striving to be — or seem — all positive, all the time.

Or did you ever follow a hero who advocated that? If so, what caused you to question that very appealing attitude?

As a result, what changed for you?

And currently, do you believe that positivity helps or hinders personal growth. How about spiritual awakening?

When People Often Lie to Themselves, It Shows in Their Auras

Just one lie won’t mess up an entire aura, Truth Seeker. But patterns due to lying emerge over time. These patterns show quite unmistakably when you’ve got good aura reading skills.

Granted, this idea might seem overwhelming. Particularly if it’s new to you, about fakeness patterns showing. But they do. Oh yes, they do. (And wouldn’t you like to be in the know? Rather than others in the know, finding unintentional fakeness in you?)

Of course, I’d like to help. Today I offer you a simple explanation about all this, with just 7 points. Might be fun to share them with some friends. Especially those who…

Are trying so very, very hard to be good. And they haven’t yet read a certain book that could show them how to: “Stop Fixing Yourself—And Actually ACCELERATE Your Personal Growth!”

What, an Optional Pattern of Behavior Could Mess up Your Aura?

To many folks who know about auras, that seems impossible. Not to mention unfair!

For instance, you might wonder:

How, exactly, do auras reveal fake positivity? Is there a certain kind of ugly green speck? Which chakra???

And how hard will I need to squint to see it?

Sadly many popular ideas about auras are ridiculously outdated.

As a professional at energetic literacy (and teaching these skills online, on demand), hello! These next 7 points are my attempt to introduce you to today’s aura reading. Undeniably practical, and state of the art!

Fake Positivity Alert #1. A Rigid Definition Helps Nothing

What is your aura? It’s a set of energy bodies around your physical body, layered like an onion.

But what’s tricky here? Aura photos — or even this onion analogy — can give us the idea of rigid fixity.

1. Like, right now, look at your left hand.
  2. And then look at it again five minutes from now.
  3. Then tomorrow, at mid-day.

Will that hand look visibly different? Probably not. (Unless you get a manicure. 😉 )

By contrast, parts of your aura we’ll discuss soon, your chakra databanks, they can have very different qualities.

• Time 2 very different from Time 1.
  • And Time 3 very different from Time 2.
  • So patterns within an aura are ever-changing. Meaning, the subconscious and energetic truth about you is ever changing.

Fake Positivity Alert #2. Info. Not Colours, For Crying out Loud

Why does your aura matter? Because it’s full of information.

(Downloading that information is called “aura reading” or “Energetic Literacy.”)

Back in the Age of Faith, sure. Few people were evolved enough to do more than “see the colours.”

However, you and I have lived through the Shift into the Age of Awakening.

A time of anxiety for some. (Or seeming anxiety.)

Definitely, a time when your sense of purpose can become different. Compared to old, limiting ideals about “Life Purpose.”

Standards for learning the truth about things like self-deception are much higher now. Today’s energetic literacy allows us to do the equivalent of look through an electron microscope. Not merely an old-fashioned magnifying glass.

Fake Positivity Alert #3. Lying Won’t Show at Stage 1 Energetic Literacy

With Stage 1 Energetic Literacy, people pick up a vibe, some colors, or maybe an overall sense of somebody’s aura. Like “This guy’s good.” Versus “That guy’s bad.” Such as, “Joe is sooooo positive.”

Although a promising start to aura reading, Stage 1 Energetic Literacy is notoriously unreliable.

Everybody can gain more skill than that Stage 1. Because aura reading definitely is a skill. Not just some mysterious kind of “gift” that only special people have.

One incentive to learn more? That nice talent, no skills version of aura reading… won’t reveal deception. Such as, when a person’s positivity is well meaning but utterly fake.

Fake Positivity Alert #4. Lying Won’t Even Show at Stage 2

With some training, people can reach Stage 2 Energetic Literacy. Consequently, they can do chakra readings. (Chakras are concentrated centers of information. Like the Third Eye Chakra in front of your forehead.)

Although more informative than Stage 1, Stage 2 Energetic Literacy involves a lot of generalities; even worse, it’s incomplete – like reading sentences without the verbs.

Does it reveal fakeness, or habits of lying? Of course not.

Maybe you’ll hear a generality like, “Gladys is a narcissist” or “Joe is a malignant narcissist.” Extreme labels that are usually unwarranted. But still might comfort people who feel like victims. Particularly if they’re trying to combat victim-type STUFF in their auras by acting totally positive!

Fake Positivity Alert #5. Bingo!

But here’s the good news. All of us can do far better than that. Aura-reading-wise. And also integrity-wise.

• If you can function with normal mental health
  • And you’re willing to spend about 40 hours… learning at your own pace.
  • You can develop Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

This allows you to accurately read chakra databanks. We can research them from somebody right in the room… and do this just as effectively from regular photographs.

Unheard of during the Age of Faith… By now, in the Age of Awakening? Totally attainable, standard, normal.

Fake Positivity Alert #6. “Chakra Databanks” Remember that Name

Chakra databanks are loaded with info. Not only lifelong gifts of your soul but also how you happen to be doing right now.

(Or, when the aura reader is using a photo, how you’re doing at the time of that particular photo being researched.)

Witness one of the useful new tools in Energy Spirituality:

Our new gold standard for assessing the truth about being positive: Positivity Chakra Databanks.

Fake Positivity Alert #7. Room for Improvement

Guess what? Most people don’t know about chakra databanks yet.

But search on chakra databanks and you’ll find something fascinating. Hey, I just did. And what’s really, truly amazing?

On the first page of hits at DuckDuckGo, all hits from 1 person actually knew how to read chakra databanks. (Wonder if you can guess who.)

While a Google search on chakra databanks on Page 1 shows… oops!

• 1 person actually knew how to read chakra databanks.
  • Including two articles which give plagiarized excerpts from this blog.
  • And 2 people who discussed that first person’s work. (Although they demonstrated zero ability to read chakra databanks themselves.)

No wonder, so many people strive for positivity and fail. Inadvertently deceiving themselves and others. They can’t yet use this simple literacy skill!

Let’s bring Stage 3 Energetic Literacy out into the open. Let’s make it an everyday skill, like the word literacy that you’ve been using to read this article.

In Conclusion

Isn’t it fascinating, the common aura-and-truth disconnect?

• Such as human beings soooooo enamored of looking at pretty colors. Aura pix as close as they can get to reminding us of the astral-type colors angels see.
  • Even while these same human beings are striving to be sooooooo perfect. Like angels. Which we’ll all be soon enough. (When we’re dead.)
  • And almost none of the conversation online includes the fact that, once you’ve got good skills at reading auras, you can spot self-deception. Not just pretty-pretty.

Claudia says:

Look, I’ve got a story for everyone. It’s about maybe cause and effect.

I hope it has a happy ending, but I don’t know what the ending will be.

Claudia says:

Simply this. For 25 years I have had this friend Joe, a spiritual teacher. I’ve admired him, and I don’t mean to criticize him personally with what I’m about to tell you.

Claudia says:

Every single conversation we had, Joe would end it like this, “Love to all. Light to all. Peace to all.”

Claudia says:

Doesn’t that sound beautifully positive? For sure, Joe worked so hard to live that way.

Claudia says:

Another fact about Joe is that he has developed a very rare form of cancer. Cancer of the tongue.

Coincidence?

Fascinating indeed, CLAUDIA! Thank you.

Pat says:

When I was 18 or 19 I followed the raw vegan diet for a couple of months.

There was a lot of “positive thinking” as well as interest in meditation and visualisation popular among those following the raw vegan diet in the forums I read at the time.

Pat says:

Writing that I was curious about some of those people on those forums back in the day.

I just looked some up and several are now decidedly not following the raw vegan diet, with one one stating how he almost died from following it!

PAT, wow! There is such a desire for purity among spiritual seekers and other types of idealists. And you’re exactly right.

A diet that is vegan or raw, or both? Very often equated with BIG POSITIVITY and PURITY.

You’ve just done research, as noted in Comment #8.

I’ve also done research…on long-term vegans. If you know anybody who’s doing Veganuary, that’s waaaay to long to weaken one’s system, imo. Please show them this one of our most popular Energy Spirituality posts.

Brittany says:

While raising my young children, I tried not to show anger.

I tried to hide my sadness.

Brittany says:

Through Energy Spirituality sessions, reading Rose’s books, blog posts and many sessions, I’ve learned to accept who I am.

Brittany says:

And who I am is full of emotions.

Brittany says:

Now I display my emotions appropriately and help my children identify and accept their own as well.

Brittany says:

No more tight control that only makes me feel worse.

TRYING to be positive all the time did just the opposite!

What a bunch o’ wisdom, BRITTANY. Thank you.

Probably many well-meaning parents who hide their emotions (aka, lie about their emotions) don’t realize this: How they’re training their children to lie about their emotions.

Erika killeen says:

Hi Rose ! Enjoyed this article.

Welcome to my blog, ERIKA KILLEEN

As you’ll see, I’ve chunked up your one big comment into smaller chunks. That’s the style of my blog. Plus, it makes my commenting back… far easier for you Blog-Buddies to read.

If folks aren’t familiar with how I do things, I do the chunking for them, changing nothing else.

Erika killeen says:

Teal Swan always stresses the importance of authenticity.

Because you brought up Ms. Swan, let me mention something for the sake of other readers at my blog. By all means, since you obviously follow her as part of your path, continue along your path.

However, I will note here that research at my Spiritual Enlightenment List shows that Teal Swan has been in extreme spiritual addiction for quite some time.

One reason I recommend Stage 3 Energetic Literacy for all seekers of truth is so that we can tell about the consciousness lifestyles of those who give advice to empaths and others.

Quite often, people who recommend authenticity show a distinct lack of it in their auras. Sadly, this would imo be the case for Teal Swan. People in extreme spiritual addiction really don’t have the standing, in consciousness, to give trustworthy advice to any human beings.

Erika killeen says:

Not validating our feelings is basically rejecting ourselves, right ?

ERIKA, I won’t comment on this theory, other than to say it lies outside the scope of my blog.

Mental health professionals have the right to speak this way, but otherwise? Suffice it to say, I’m not a fan of bandying about cliches from pop psychology. By contrast, at this blog we generally speak like human beings, communicating with Human Language.

Erika killeen says:

Many people from traumatic childhoods become people pleasers s too and feel the need to be positive around others…it is a very difficult thing to overcome.

They aren’t being phoney, it is just a knee-jerk reaction. 💗

Clearly you mean well, ERIKA, but once again, I don’t find this pop psychology to be a helpful way of explaining away what people say or do. Nor is it depth research into aura reading, using impeccable skills. Which is one of the specialties here, at “Deeper Perception Made Practical.”

You might meet with a more enthusiastic reception sharing ideas like this at other blogs. Have you read mine much? I wonder.

Erika killeen says:

ps most vegans genuinely care about the pain and suffering of animals…It is not always a purity thing 💗

Again, with all respect, you seem to be completely missing the point of this blog and what the rest of us Blog-Buddies are discussing here.

Did you actually read my link to detailed research I’ve done about auras of long-term vegans? And how the long term ones tend to wind up in extreme addiction?! (Although there are many routes to this. I wouldn’t know, for instance, whether Teal Swan went this route or another one.)

Admittedly, it can be hard for some people to accept how life works on earth. For instance, some folks are putting their concerns about their beliefs about life should be, or the importance of animals, ahead of what it takes to function normally as human beings.

Humans who do well in life… take good enough care of themselves to function with normal human consciousness, rather than detachment. And yes, my research confirms that vegans feel high and detached… because they’ve separated from feeling and thinking like aura-healthy human beings.

From my perspective, Earth School exists as a sacred academy for spiritual evolution. It’s a school for those who are given the priceless opportunity of a human birth.

Earth is not a world where souls evolve rapidly, in human terms, while they’re living in animal bodies.

Seems to me, and it’s just my opinion, that if one really cares a great deal about animals… there are many good ways to help them. Rather than sacrificing one’s personal opportunity to evolve spiritually, while having this precious human lifetime.

Jayme says:

I’ve always felt guilty for not practicing yoga or meditation, still eating meat and (secretly) knowing I’m judgemental. This is a comfort.

Jayme says:

I also love what you said about narcissism. It’s a victim based label. I have a BA in psychology and “narcissistic personality disorder” equates to “terrible person disease” highly untreatable, basically permanent, avoid at all costs.

That’s a useless classification if you ask me. I didn’t go into psychology.

JAYME, once again thank you for some fine comments.

Consider: What Buddhists (and other smart people call “discernment”) many people today call “judgmental.”

And for all of you Blog-Buddies who wonder what I’ve got to say about yoga and meditation, with the help of Deeper Perception Made Practical, search away at this blog. You’ll find plenty.

Meanwhile, here are two of my favorite articles on these topics:

Brittany says:

Jayme, I’ve been reading your comments at this post and others, and wanted to tell you I admire your courage and honesty.

Also, welcome to the blog! 😊

BRITTANY, thanks for these gracious — and true — words of encouragement for JAYME.

As you know, BRITTANY and JAYME, this is an education blog from somebody who cares about the truth. A kind of truth with heart and soul and spirituality.

And a kind of truth without today’s easy cliches, like those from pop psychology. An Energy Spirituality kind of truth!

Just published for you truth seekers, Part 4 of 5 in this series about Authentic Positivity.

Lookee here, how to spot (and avoid) fake positivity!

Jayme says:

Thank you Brittany! Such a warm welcome 😀

And now just published, Blog-Buddies, Part 5 of 5 in this series. Bringing you 5 practical tips!