Trump Impeachment Trial. Yes, that’s happening now in America.
Every American I know (self included) has strong feeling about this. Likewise many of you outside the U.S. What matters, at this pivotal time in U.S. history?
Using your power. Namely:
- Saying things to make a difference.
- Doing thing to make a difference.
Today’s Blog Post Aims to Give You Some Practical Ideas
Listing some practical ways that you can make a difference.
Because this isn’t some trivial who cares? moment.
Now isn’t a time to think, “Oh, those people are all so un-evolved. I’ll act spiritual and pay no attention.”
Now is a supremely important time to think, “How can I help? What can I do?”
Yes, I’m going to share some ideas with you today. And you’re very welcome to COMMENT below with your ideas. Plus improvements to my ideas. Plus your reactions.
Granted, This Isn’t the Article I Planned to Publish Today
That planned article will be #5 of a very pertinent series. Because it’s a five-article series about “Being Positive.” (Versus better alternatives.)
Tomorrow I plan to publish that planned article.
But today’s post is about one of those better alternatives. “Being positive” isn’t one of them. Neither are “thoughts and prayers.” (More to follow about that option toward the end of this post.
How can I stand by and do nothing about this trial — or sham trial — in the Senate? For me, something that I can do is drop everything else. Then write and publish today’s article. An article for those of us who live at a time in history when:
- America is not only in the midst of our third impeachment trial in history
- But this nation is at risk of having the Trump Impeachment Trial be a sham trial. With no witnesses. Even though the majority of Americans (including Republicans) want a trial with witnesses.
Here Are 5 Things You Can Do. And Do them Today.
What people like us can do if we want witnesses at the Trump Trial — that’s the topic for today’s article.
Never tell your children and grandchildren how America had a sham trial of Trump and you did nothing.
Trump Impeachment Trial Activity #1. Contact Your Senators
(If They’re Republicans or Independents)
You do know who they are, right?
And you do know that a phone call is more valuable than an email, right?
- Visit the Senate website.
- Conduct a search using the Find Your Senators pull-down menu in the upper right corner (select your state and click Go).
- On the results page is a link to the Senators’ website, contact information, and links to an online contact form (forms vary by Senator).
And, for social media, using the steps above, navigate to the Congress members’ personal website. You’ll find links to their social media accounts. Usually they’re indicated by the icon of the social media platform. And often you’ll find info in the (upper or lower, left or right) corners of the website homepage.
Trump Impeachment Trial Activity #2. Contact Other Senators
- Email them.
- Send them tweets.
- Comment at their Facebook pages.
And if you live outside the US, do you know any expat Americans? Ask them to contact senators. And do it today.
- Utah’s Mitt Romney (202) 224-5251
- Alabama’s Doug Jones. (202) 224-4124
- Michigan Sen. Gary Peters. (202) 224-6221
- Cory Gardner of Colorado. (202) 224-5941
- Susan Collins of Maine. (202) 224-2523
- Thom Tillis of North Carolina. (202) 224-6342
- Martha McSally of Arizona. (202) 224-2235
- Georgia Sen. David Perdue, (202) 224-3521
- Jeanne Shaheen of New Hampshire. (202) 224-2841. (Apparently not taking calls.)
- John Cornyn of Texas. (202) 224-2934. (Mailbox is full.)
- Iowa Senator Joni Ernst. (202) 224-3254
- Alaska Senator Lisa Murkowski. (202) 224-6665
What If You HAD to Choose Only Three?
These would be Senators Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, and Mitt Romney. But please contact all the aforementioned 12.
- Hey, you can use the previous link “Here’s where you can find” etc. and contact those senators by email. Nobody’s going to stop you because you don’t live in that state!
- If you’re on Twitter (I am), then you know how to tweet them. Right?
- If you know how to find people on Facebook (I’m one), you know how to send them a “post.” Don’t you?
Trump Impeachment Trial Activity #3. Forward or Share this Article
Some of your friends and followers are terrified of not fitting in. They’re used to secrecy about their political views.
Moreover, given how arch-conservative their neighbors are, that’s smart.
But any American living in one of our states… can go into a private room and call two Senators. And let your in-state phone number count.
Trump Impeachment Trial Activity #4. Share Chakra Databank Readings from this Blog
Might I recommend these?
- Trump aura reading via YouTube.
- Trump aura reading from 2019.
- Chief Justice John Roberts’ aura.
- Adam Schiff, Congressman. In detail, Full-length aura reading.
- Jim Jordan, House Intelligence Committee Member. In detail, Full-length aura reading.
- Chuck Schumer, Senate Minority Leader. Full-length aura reading here.
Trump Impeachment Trial Activity #5. Add Your Own Chakra Databank Readings Here, At this Blog
Blog-Buddy LINDSEY did that yesterday, here. Check out her magnificent research, starting at COMMENT #51 .
For example, here’s a juicy volunteer project for you folks with Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.
Watch the short, unforgettable closing statement from yesterday by Adam Schiff. Pause it at 7:45 minutes. (When he’s close to tears.)
And which chakra databanks would be most helpful to research? I’d recommend this set of Integrity Chakra Databanks.
One More Thing. Just My Opinion.
Noted Because We’re Living in Serious Times Now.
Also, We’re Living in the Age of Awakening Now. (Not the Age of Faith.)
Don’t kid yourself that you’re “doing something” by offering up thoughts and prayers.
They may help you feel better.
But trust this aura researcher who uses today’s skills, not psychic readings.
Listen, please, to this experienced Enlightenment Coach: Those thoughts and prayers change nothing in reality.
If “thoughts and prayers” changed anything in reality, wouldn’t America have appropriate gun control by now?
Less than a month after one incident like what we routinely have in America… New Zealand banned semi-automatic weapons.
Here we do thoughts and prayers. Hypocrisy and foolishness.
Yes, I believe in the power of prayer. That’s why I’m teaching a workshop this year called “Pray Like God’s Grownup.” But let’s not ask God to fix our human problems.
Please, Blog-Buddies, take some human time and then…. Do. Something. Effective. That’s Human.
Don’t passively let this pivotal historic moment pass you by.