Banish Thought Form STINK in Recycled Clothes

Banish Thought Form STINK in Used Clothes. For real!

Banish Thought Form STINK in Used Clothes. Take advantage of the trend to sell previously used clothing & handbags.

Energetic cleaning works! Here’s the scoop.

Nordstrom, Macy’s, and other department stores, have started selling them:

• Secondhand clothing
  • Previously “loved” designer handbags
  • AKA hand me downs.

Of course, consignment stores have been selling these bargains like forever! For you as a gleeful customer, there’s only one problem: Thought Form STINK. Let me help you to solve that problem.

First of All, What Are Thought Forms?

Usually you don’t think about this. Especially when trying out those fabulous jeans that are just a steal! However, all clothes contain thought forms: Energies stuck in every material object. No matter how pricey or elegant.

Frankly, it’s one of those topics I handle routinely in Energy Spirituality ENERGY HEALING.

And previously used items contain a whole lot of extra thought forms. Coming from strangers.

Thought Forms galore: Whether it’s a family heirloom, a gorgeous antique or a vintage coat.

Elegant it may be. But it’s also loaded with blobs and flecks of energy. Broadcasting any random message whatsoever.

Of course, your conscious mind won’t hear it or see it. Guaranteed, though, your subconscious mind will sure feel it. Particularly if icky thought forms are in the clothes on your back. Or your front. Or your elegant new wallet — so elegant, except for how it is positively dripping with Thought Form STINK.

What Is Thought Form STINK?

You could think of it like this: The good. The bad. And the ugly. Thought forms on everything you own come in all three varieties.

Incidentally, it gets weirder when the thought forms come from extended wear on somebody else’s body. Or even lengthy stays in some rich person’s “closet room.”

Yeah, once I stayed in a crazy-rich person’s mansion near London. Gladys was particularly proud of one room. It was the size of a master bedroom. Reserved exclusively for storing and displaying her hats.

How about Some Thought Form Examples, Rose.

Sure. Here are examples of thought forms that could be in your bargain purchase of… An adorb pair of secondhand jeans that fits you just right.

Caution: The “Ugly” examples are spiritually X-rated.

The Bad

1. I compare my bod to everyone else’s in the room.
  2. The whole point of wearing clothes is to make other people envious.
  3. Nothing in life is more fun to me than being a sexual tease.

The Ugly

1. With the help of these jeans, I’m going to seduce somebody else’s spouse.
  2. I love taking happy people and making them crazy for me. Creating havoc.
  3. Wearing these jeans, I’ll carefully kill my best friend’s puppy. (Taking care that the puppy is good and dead. And also, not getting a drop of blood on my very adorable jeans.)

The Good

1. While wearing these jeans, I’m going to visit that neighbor I hate. And I’ll be sooooooooo nice to her, out of pity.
  2. When picking up these jeans from the dry cleaner’s, I’ll praise the store manager lavishly. Then go onto Yelp and trash the place’s reputation.
  3. Thanks to how great I look in these jeans, I’ll feel super-confident while I rob this bank.

Reason #1 to Banish Thought Form STINK in Used Clothes & Designer Handbags

At Nordstrom’s, trying on those jeans, I feel like royalty. World-class royalty now relocating to Canada!

But once I bring those clothes home, I never get around to wearing them.

If I knew how to ask my subconscious mind, it might answer:

Due to Thought Form STINK, those jeans will never feel quite right.

Your conscious mind might think it’s a poverty thing. Like, a non-prosperity thing.

But the fact is, I’m going to protect you from carrying around those wicked Thought Forms.

Reason #2 to Banish Thought Form STINK in Used Clothes & Designer Handbags

If you’re energy sensitive… And especially if you’re an empath… Subconsciously you can take on some characteristics of the previous wearer.

Especially if that previous owner used the clothing often.

Ever hear of psychometry? That’s a way that psychics might hold a missing person’s sweater and follow the thought forms. Like how a dog would follow the scent.

Energy Spirituality to the rescue, Blog-Buddies!

One Way I Can Help You to Banish this Energetic Problem

Book a personal session with me for this purpose. Because I’ve got skills, Spiritually Sparkling® skills!

Co-creating with Divine help, I can help clean up all thought forms in everything you own. Yes, I mean everything that you own right now.

Also, I’ll give you a custom made recording. This, you can use every two months.

One caveat: Assuming you’re doing well enough, I can facilitate that Healing Centerpiece. Usually people are. (If not, I’ll help to heal a problem you didn’t know you had… which can also make your life better.)

Here’s a sample of other Energy Healing skills that I choose from in sessions. Always to help you with personal growth. Or spiritual awakening. Or both. (Your choice.)

Even More Empowering Way to Fix the Thought Form Problem

You can learn Spiritually Sparkling Skills.

Take $15 and a bit of time. Read “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.

You can easily master the Thought Form Healing.

Finally, the Prada, Gucci, etc. Version. For Banishing Thought Form STINK

Did you know I offer on-demand, online workshops? Sure do!

Here’s your link to my Collection of Spiritually Sparkling Workshops. Learn in the comfort of home. Start here, with the Free Intro.

Minus Thought Form STINK, your life will be way better.

Now It’s Your Turn, Blog-Buddies.

COMMENT AWAY! If you’ve got questions, I’ve (probably) got answers.

Any of you have stories about the removal of Negative Thought Forms?

And have any of you learned to do this skill for yourself? Yes, stories, please.

Keen Learner says:

“But once I bring those clothes home, I never get around to wearing them.”

Ah this explains a lot! I remember trying so hard to wear the things I bought in charity shops as a teenager and apart from one or two pieces… I couldn’t bring myself to wear them!

Keen Learner says:

And OMG, some of those examples Rose LOL.

If I didn’t already know and use this healing centrepiece already I would sure be sold on it just from them!

KEEN LEARNER, thanks for that Comment #1. Isn’t that fascinating?

We’re so apt to blame ourselves. Or blame whatever. Never taking into consideration the very real fact of life called Thought Forms!

KEEN LEARNER, one of many things I appreciate about the Spiritually Sparkling healing for Thought Forms… is how we don’t have to learn all the yucky details in order to benefit.

And yet the healing skill is rigorous and effective. (As you know from personal experience.)

Ethan says:

Hi Rose-thank you for this informative blog post.

Ethan says:

I was really surprised by your examples of the “Bad/Ugly/Good”.

The “Good” were not that good.

Ethan says:

I can tell you I use the Negative Thought Form Healing found in “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.” whenever I bring new shopping home.

Ethan says:

A personal story would be that I used to volunteer at the local thrift store-I didn’t enjoy that time at all.. now I know part of the reason why.

About your Comment #7? Me too.

At least, I use the considerably more snazzy version in the Spiritually Sparkling Collection of Online Workshops, but same point. And not with buying shampoo or groceries but, like, a new item of clothes from a consignment shop.

Many items in my closet and home have been previously used. Because I could not only save money that way but haha!

Remove Thought Form STINK!

Regarding your Comment #9, ETHAN, it makes total sense to me. Because what are the Thought Form sagas of donated merchandise?

Just one example: Personal effects given away after a lingering illness and death.

A few squirts of Febreze will not be adequate for removing all the Thought Form STINK.

Henry Ofoirwoth says:

How do i get linked to your collection of spiritually sparking workshop?

HENRY OFOIRWOTH, welcome to my blog and to this kind, curious community of people growing fast.

Click on this link to the Free Intro to the Spiritually Sparkling Workshops. Then follow the instructions.

Christine says:

Funny about the squirt of Febreze! But answer me this, if you would.

Do you recommend that we not buy antiques? Or live in furnished apartments?

Christine says:

Also, when you talk about Thought Forms in things like used clothing, is that a gentle way of saying that we will get karma from the previous users?

Thanks in advance, Rose.

CHRISTINE, glad you asked! Of course, buy antiques. Keep those heirlooms.

And never spurn furnished apartments. (Unless, to your taste, those furnishings are way ugly.)

Simply take one of the precautions I listed toward the end of this blog post. Then you get to keep the gorgeous things… but lose the astral, Thought Form STINK.

Regarding the important question you raised, CHRISTINE, in Comment #16, don’t you know me by now? If I mean “karma” I’m not going to sugarcoat it and give you some fluffy substitute.

At this blog? Never!

Although, come to think of it, many people may shy away from used clothing, etc., due to fears that they’ll now be getting karma from the previous owners.

But that’s more like the Energy Hypochondria that I wrote about in this article. Strongly recommended for anybody who’s had these worries!

You see, Blog-Buddies, that’s the beauty of Energy Spirituality. We don’t make vague guesses or promulgate misplaced fears. Because this field… and this website… and blog… are based in using reliable skills of Energetic Literacy.

Plus, a whole lot of research. More than 10,000 hours of client sessions, for instance.

All this allows me to co-create Energy Spirituality ENERGY HEALING Centerpieces. Like, many dozens of them. With one or two new ones coming out each year.

By now, I’ve stopped keeping track at my website. Instead (as usual), I’ll facilitate the MOST Important, most helpful Healing Centerpiece in your session. Explaining just enough so you understand and can give informed consent.

Christine says:

Thanks, Rose. I think there are a lot of fears floating around in collective consciousness that mush together karma, going to hell, energy problems in auras, not being grounded, etc.

I appreciate the clarity you’ve brought here.

Liane says:

An interesting result of doing the Negative Thought Form technique for me is how some clothes I’ve had for a long time suddenly appeal to me

And how easy it’s been actually removing some items from my closet for donation. I can let go, objectively. That was a bonus surprise!

CHRISTINE, you’re welcome. I like that way you put it about fears mushing together all sorts of things. It does seem like many of today’s psychic energy healers and other energy healers don’t make many distinctions between different forms of STUFF.

Seems to me, in the Age of Awakening, the requirements for effective emotional growth and spiritual awakening are different from during the Age of Faith.

You’ll learn more about this from the Energy Spirituality ENERGY HEALING Online Workshops. One requirement is that people learn some true things about what’s being removed, and also learn in a personal way, specific to the healing. Neither happens with a big mush o’ vagueness from the energy healer.

LIANE, love that Comment #24! Both benefits make total sense to me.

Thanks so much for sharing this.