Heyoka Empath? Why I’m Skeptical

Heyoka Empath. Are you tempted to believe in this?

Heyoka Empath, have you heard of the new term that some people are writing about?

Hey, I’ll write about it too. Only I’ll bring skills!

What kind of skills? Empath Empowerment® Coaching skills, of course.

And also Aura Reading skills. Since I’m aiming to discern what is real about this Heyoka concept. Versus… whatever else.

Prospective Client Joe Introduced Me to the Idea of Heyoka Empath

In an email Joe wrote that recently he came across new information. Consequently he now believes that he may be… a Heyoka. Also known as a “sacred clown.”

Thus, I was introduced. Right from the outset, I found this notion offensive.

Ever hear the saying, “God don’t make no junk?”

I believe that. You too?

Therefore, I sure don’t believe that it’s anyone’s lot in life. Being a “sacred clown.” Do you? How would you like to be told that’s what you are, no matter what?

Wrong in so many ways, doing this to any human being!

Since, if you’re human, we’ve got free will. None of us must play any one thing for a lifetime. You know, like “a narcissist.” Reviled by all.

But I’m willing to learn if there’s something to it. So let’s explore this idea. Could there be something to it?

A Strange Sameness to Online Articles about the Heyoka Empath

Will you find the same thing if you sample articles on this Heyoka topic? Entire sentences copied word for word. But from which originator?

Seriously wondering! Why do people who write about Heyoka Empaths copy each other? (Often word for word.) Yet never give credit. Maybe not a good look, ethically.

May I offer my sympathy toward the person whose work others are imitating! Trustworthy helpers of humanity… don’t plagiarize.

On the other hand, if you’re willing to not take something seriously? All these multiple words and pictures can make one wonder? Is this trickster idea about empaths… The work of an intentional trickster?

Regarding good looks, I’ll acknowledge this. Many of these websites feature traditional art. Sporting a Native American look. I wonder, how many of these writers actually have the standing to write as Native Americans? Hard to say.

After some frustrating research time, I settled on one website to represent the field. Calleen Wilder is the only person who actually showed her face. (And thus, aura.)

She’s a psychic. Proclaiming the tagline, “Walking Between the Realms.” And I’ve researched her aura a bit. Unlike most psychics today, she’s doing remarkably well. Altogether I find her sweet. (And that’s something that I do take seriously. Hooray!)

However, that doesn’t mean I agree with her work for empaths. No no!

Making the Case for Being a Heyoka Empath

Here are five main ideas from Calleen Wilder’s introduction to this topic:

1. A large proportion of humanity is able to empathize (in one form or the other) with others. However, the most valued type of empathic archetypes is known as ”Heyoka.” But, only few can be considered Heyoka empaths.
  2. ”Heyoka” is a Native American term that means a ”fool” or a ”sacred clown.”
  3. The term is also used to refer to people who are emotional mirrors to the ones around them.
  4. In Lakota people, a Heyoka uses the wind as sticks to beat the drum of thunder.
  5. In English, it would be more appropriate to describe a Heyoka as an individual who acts in a way that is the opposite of normal and sees the world differently.

Let’s consider these points one by one.

Heyoka Empath Idea #1. Leaping

Seems to me, any empath coach has an obligation to bring clarity. In contrast to bringing tricksterish confusion.

What else? An empath teacher is allowed to have a sense of humor. (Yeah, in the background, personally, I do laugh a lot every day. And occasionally you’ll find traces of humor in my blog posts. Although it’s not usually front and center, as in this article._

Extra important, surely the best empath coach would also bring help.

With all respect, I’m not finding any of that from Ms. Wilder. She leaps from the verb empathize to the term empathic archetypes. Immediately after, springing over to the word empath.

All three words mean very different things. So if she’s been aiming to define what an empath is? No such luck.

Just in case you’re curious… Here’s how Empath Coach Rose Rosetree defines “empath.”

An empath is born with at least lifelong gift: A gift for directly experiencing (in consciousness) what it is like to be another person.

To me, it would be wrong to go into detail without telling people how they can gain. By contrast, Calleen Wilder doesn’t do this. Rather, she offers links, toward the end of her post. Articles about psychic development. As if empaths were psychics!

I don’t think so. Here’s why.

Heyoka Empath Idea #2. Empath as Fool

Assigning anybody a role in life? Like reading too many Tarot cards or what?

Seems to me, calling somebody a “trickster” or “sacred fool”? That’s more what folks did, deep in the Age of Faith. While stuck for life in some little village. Given status early in life. Sadly, living with little chance to change for the rest of their lives. Change either socially or personally or spiritually.

Unlike now, in the Age of Awakening! When we can evolve as rapidly as we wish. Many of you Blog-Buddies are making great strides in personal growth. Also, in spiritual awakening.

Mostly, I don’t believe in fools. But if I did, who would come close? Somebody who writes that an entire group of people are destined to live as fools.

More and more, I’m beginning to think of “Heyoka Empath” as fictional. Not anything humanly real whatsoever! Quite possibly, a joke!

Heyoka Empaths Idea #3. Emotional Mirrors

Until I read Calleen Wilder’s thoughts on this topic, wow! I thought the popular “emotional mirror” idea came from the New Age years. (You know, 1980 – 12/21/12. Right before the Shift into the Age of Awakening.)

Apparently not. Apparently some of the Lakota people have found help in this awful idea. Where presumably, “Everyone is your mirror.”

By all means, Blog-Buddies. Please COMMENT below with any experience you’ve had trying to grow spiritually or emotionally through this idea. Did you ever try over-interpreting your life all day long? Like, seeing every random person as your “meaningful mirror”?

If so, please share if you’re still doing that now. Or if not, why not?

Meanwhile, let’s be clear on one thing. Many people do believe “Everyone you meet is your mirror.”  Just now, 371 MILLION hits on google.

But popularity in Collective Consciousness doesn’t meant the same thing as being true, does it?

About this mirror notion, that’s a belief. Not a type of person.

For instance, you might believe in Bright Magenta Sacred Flaming Maracas that Walk on Two Legs.

Well, believe in that all you like. But, please, don’t also believe that it’s real. A concept is not something that happens in real life. (Outside one’s head, anyway.)

Heyoka Empaths Idea #4. Wacking Drums Made of Thunder

So this is a Heyoka’s job? “a Heyoka uses the wind as sticks to beat the drum of thunder.”

Really?

By all means, COMMENT below and show me that literal drum. Then maybe I’ll comment back.

Meanwhyile, I’ll add something here for perspective. I believe in giving meaningful definitions for different empath gifts. Not fantasy ideas. Nor outdated beliefs from thousands of years ago. True ideas, aiming to help practical people.

For instance, I’ve published a short article that summarizes 15 different empath gifts.

That’s an introduction to learning the system of Empath Empowerment®. For example, learn more from this easy read. Taking minutes a day for a month. And by the end, you’re a skilled empath.

Heyoka Empaths Idea #5. Not Normal

Vaguest of all comes this notion. How any of these Heyoka empaths is, supposedly, “an individual who acts in a way that is the opposite of normal and sees the world differently.”

Let’s face it. Wouldn’t that include any modern human teenager? Also most of us adults.

What would be an exception? If you lived many thousands of years ago. Living as part of an indigenous tribe. Living in one of those highly conformist societies where everybody had to conform. Either that or they were considered outcasts.

Thank God we don’t have to live that way now. Thank your most sacred name for God, whatever it is!

In Conclusion

I don’t believe that, for people living on earth now, there is any such thing. Any such thing, whatsoever, as a Heyoka Empath.

So if you know people who are troubled. Maybe could use a few sessions of Energy Spirituality ENERGY HEALING. Or might be in need of help from a qualified mental health practitioner.

Honestly, what would you do? Do if people come to you and blame their problems on being born as a “sacred clown”!

Let them know they deserve better, right? That’s just what I did.

Hey, Blog-Buddies, I did some serious researching for this fun article about One Thing that You REALLY Don’t Have to Worry about If You’re an Empath.

Although some of what I didn’t fit into the flow of the article, you might enjoy a bit more background. So here comes a bit of COMMENTING.

For a moment, let’s seriously consider the impact of this Heyoka Empath teaching. Just in case more people than Joe take this “empath advice to heart.”

Here come some quotes from an article in “Curious Mind Magazine.”

“Some empaths manage to block out emotions and may even appear ignorant. However, there is one type of empathy that is most powerful – Heyoka.”

Most powerful at what, Blog-Buddies? Fooliness?

And here’s another quote from that same article:

“The most important trait of Heyoka empaths is their ability to show the negative traits of the others. As the term (which means “sacred clown”) reveals, these individuals act as expressive reflectors to people in their environment.”

Can you imagine a lifetime where you’re fated to be a car’s fender? How would that be terribly different from being doomed to act as an expressive reflector to people in your environment?

Also, would those other human beings have free will? I’m wondering because, sadly, from this article it doesn’t seem as a Heyoka empath has any more free will than a car’s fender or mirrors.

Brittany says:

I never heard of this until today. Thanks for the discernment. I’m so grateful to have you as an honest, knowledgeable, transparent Empath Empowerment Coach!

I’m certain that anyone who believes they are a “Heyoka Empath” will find much relief reading this post.

Leisa says:

I found this very interesting and I wanted to read more about it, so I looked at this link:

It doesn’t appear to have anything to do with being an empath.

Leisa says:

It seems that someone may have stolen the concept of a Heyoka from Native American spirituality and tacked on the word empath. That’s not a very respectful thing to do.

Thanks, Rose, for sharing this information. I had not heard of this and I’m glad to be aware.

Olivia Swan says:

Very interesting Rose! This is the first I have heard about this Native American idea. Thank goodness we have the free will to learn skills to become a skilled empath!

And thank goodness I’m no longer a reflector to the people in my environment!!! Such a sad way to live, and I did it for so long.

Olivia Swan says:

Yes, I did used to live my life trying to over-interpret my life all day long. Yes, also interpreting every random person as my meaningful mirror.

How tiresome it all seems to me now. I know I was doing my best, and I thought that was the way to do it, but boy was I off course.

Olivia Swan says:

No, I’m not doing it anymore because I’m busy living my life! 🙂

I know now that people are not necessarily my mirrors, and also that I don’t have to interpret and analyze every moment in my life!

BRITTANY, thank you so much for that Comment #7. Transparent we both know we to be, I’m sure. 😉

I’m just another human being with some skills; knowing some things but not everything; doing my reasonable best; caring about truth and honor and kindness.

LEISA, speaking of truth and honor and kindness… one of my least favorite things is cultural appropriation.

Which is what you’ve just described.

Most shameful of all is cultural appropriation from a religious or spiritual tradition. Which is, as you’ve described, the origin of “Heyoka Empath.”

Thank you for sharing my concern. I try to keep the field of Empath Coaching as clean and pure as I can; and helpful as much as people are willing to receive help.

Incidentally, BRITTANY and LEISA, what happened to that prospective client Joe?

When seeking to make an appointment with me, via Appointment Manager MITCH, Joe specified that he wanted me to help him adjust to being a Heyoka Empath.

Well, I did some research and concluded there was no such thing. Not in reality.

At my request, MITCH emailed Joe something like this: “Rose does not believe in the idea of ‘Heyoka Empath.’ She would like to help you, but cannot help you if that first reason is your only reason to schedule a session.”

Joe’s response? He sent a long email, insulting both MITCH and me in lavish detail.

Needless to say? Never became my client, that Joe. Although I’m sure he found somebody who would accept his money in exchange for telling him how special he was as a Heyoka Empath.

Because — almost unbelievably — loads of empath teachers are happy to jump onto the Heyoka Empath bandwagon.

Witness the 60,000+ hits for Heyoka Empath here on Bing.

OLIVIA SWAN, thank you for these poignant comments.

You’re sure not the only empath to have functioned, while unskilled, as a reflector to various people in your environment!!! That’s very common with unskilled empaths, whatever their gifts.

One way that my readers and students know that they’ve become Skilled Empaths is that the empath’s sense of self becomes increasingly stable and strong.

Also, that’s common, with Empath Empowerment. Whatever the empath’s personal set of empath gifts.

By mixing in that grain of truth about all unskilled empaths… with the cultural appropriation and total lack of ethics… ack!

These empath teachers are, imo, disgracing the reputation of our profession. How dare they tell impressionable readers that they are this fictional thing, a Heyoka Empath? Someone who can, for instance, “always spot a liar.”

Just shameful!

Lurkers and Blog-Buddies, please know that there’s a wide range of integrity and efficacy among empath teachers — as with just about any profession, I suppose.

If you want to spot liars, learn Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

You’ll gain reliable, sound skills. And not just “Yes, a Liar” versus “No, not a Liar.” But loads of nuances.

And back to the topic of telling the truth about empath gifts, versus offering up flashy fictions….

Ever hear the saying, “Know the truth of something by its fruits”?

I’m highly skeptical than anybody told about their special powers and pain as a “Heyoka empath” becomes the least bit more stable emotionally. Or better able to accomplish normal human things in everyday life.

Quite the opposite probably. Because cultural appropriation, falsehoods, and teaching without integrity … don’t produce yummy fruits.

On the bright side, what’s one way that my readers and students can tell that they’ve become Skilled Empaths?

Because that empath’s sense of self becomes increasingly stable and strong.

And that’s widely reported with Empath Empowerment.

Whatever the empath’s personal set of empath gifts.

Of course, if you click on that aforementioned link, you’ll find responsible names for real empath gifts.

And “Heyoka Empath” sure won’t be among them.

Speaking of which, here’s an idea that might be fun.

Please COMMENT below with names for empath gift that you’re dubious about. Like, “Are these names for empaths true or responsible to write about?”

To clarify, I’m not asking that you submit names for types of empaths… from science fiction novels or movies.

More like “empath gifts” told by empath teachers with enough of a following to be discoverable on the Internet, but teacher who don’t necessarily have high standards for integrity, etc.

Please share both a name and a link to a website spreading this idea.

In making your comments of this kind, include that link, please. I will take the unusual step of creating a link from the blog monitor’s end, so we have a simple, clean, “no-follow” link. And hey, I’ll go first.”

“Psychic empath” is a really popular name for a type of empath. Supposedly.

1,780,000 hits on Google.

According to Alyssa Monroe, there are “6 Types of Psychic Empaths.”

You can read her descriptions at the aforementioned link.

Some of these so-called “psychic empath” gifts are adaptations of authentic gifts that some empaths have.

Either taken from my writing for empaths — the first names for empath gifts published in the English language — or else perhaps taken from the many, many people who have copied bits and pieces of my work (without attribution).

However… what about Monroe’s claim that readers might be an “Intuitive/Claircognizant Empath”?

There’s no such thing as an “Intuitive Empath.” IMHO. (Although go tell that to many professional — and not so professional — psychics. Today, so many wear that label with great pride! Yet more proof that ideas spread on the internet with no regard to veracity or responsibility.)

Monroe’s notion of a “Claircognizant Empath” is such a hodgepodge of ideas. Such as hints about the aura reading gift for “Truth Knowledge” that I’ve identified.

However you won’t find, in either my books for aura reading nor in my workshops, anything — and I mean anything — as far-fetched as this:

“Intuitive empaths can gather a lot of information from someone by simply being in their presence, and sometimes with just a single look.

“For example, you can sense the meaning and intentions behind what is being said to you so you will instantly know if or when someone is trying to lie to you.

“Along with reading the energy of those around you very easily, you will feel the need to surround yourself with others whose energies align with your own.”

To me, the quotes in Comments #38 and 39 aren’t about being any kind of empath. Rather, they’re about somebody with an exaggerated sense of her own importance and wisdom.

As if her Stage 1 Energetic Literacy brings enormous, uncanny, incredibly valuable wisdom.

As for the quote from Monroe in Comment #40, note the lifestyle advice? Quite standard for people in spiritual addiction.

And also, sadly, advice quite commonly given by empath teachers of questionable wisdom.

To me, Monroe’s gift definition is a preposterous mashup of ideas about psychic development gone terribly awry.

Maybe also worth noting? She’s strangely combined two examples of names for empath gifts that are flat-out wrong.

And who don’t give Monroe extra credit for “Intuitive/Claircognizant Empath”?

Just as a point of professionalism in blogging and publishing, what does it mean having a slash-term, like “Intuitive/Claircognizant Empath”?

It means “Intuitive Empath” OR “Claircognizant Empath” OR BOTH. Namely, “Intuitive and Claircognizant Empath.”

Every blogger hasn’t published loads of books, or bothered overmuch to learn the fine points of writing.

(Personally, I wouldn’t wish my life as a writer on anybody who didn’t have a real passion to bring more truth into the world. 😉 )

However, here’s a Consumer Tip for anybody reading here, especially any of you empaths who are doing your best to find a helpful empath teacher:

When a professional teacher, in any specialty, writes an article like “6 Kinds of Candy,” it’s reasonable to expect to learn about Six. Kinds. of. Candy.

Not having one of them be “Licorice and/or coconut creams.” Maybe not such a good starting off premise from a TEACHER.

Oscar Manuel says:

Discernment, my fave! So there’s an article about the “10 types of empaths,” and one of the ones it names is “Telepathic Empath.”

According to the author, “These empaths can accurately read another peron’s unexpressed thoughts.” Yes, another PERON’s.

Oh, OSCAR! Sigh!

Not just reading other people’s thoughts but… doing it ACCURATELY? What an interesting thing to assume an empath does.

Around here, teaching Empath Empowerment ® , there’s a simple & ACCURATE definition of what an empath is:

An empath is someone who has at least one gift for directly experiencing what it is like to be another person.

Telepathy is decidedly not included.

Seems to me that most of the gifts that today’s empath teachers are talking about are variations on paranormal, psychic, intuitive anything. For sure, that’s where telepathy belongs. Not in any conversation about being an empath. Or being helped as an empath.

Blog-Buddies, remember how I began this blog post in a lighthearted vein?

I really mean it. Just because there are now 60,000 hits (Comment #19) creating drama and excitement about Heyoka Empath… Truly bogus. A fabrication that comforts the gullible… Ultimately, who cares?

You and I don’t have to believe in it. We don’t have to care about bogus ideas that spread confusion.

One reason I advocate gaining “The New Strong”? Because that’s what it means, spiritually. You can live a good life, a life of joy and discovery and spontaneity. Living the New Strong is freeing; it’s fun.

And you can avoid the mud, not matter how seriously others take it.

It’s a delectable combo really… being deep-down serious about truth. Fierce about truth!

And yet willing to laugh and turn away. Let the children believe in their cartoons and play with their toys. Maybe it’s the best they can do. Not your fault or mine.

Living the New Strong, we’re doing our reasonable best. And seizing joy where we find it. Being independent thinkers, thought leaders.

In these early years of the Age of Awakening, could there be a more thrilling adventure?

A self-authority adventure. An adventure that brings spontaneous spiritual meaning adventure.

I thank my lucky stars that somehow — responsibly — I can find joy as a thought leader. And I thank God, having you Blog-Buddies for bringing me fellowship and heart.

Every courageous, funny, smart one of you. When I feel discouraged, you rememind me.

Thank you for helping me — human and vulnerable, which of course I feel sometimes — and somehow you help me to ring in the Age of Age of awakening. Bringing joy! A joy like no other.

Diana says:

Hi Rose, I like what you say about how we can avoid the mud even if it is serious to others.

The path I am on, helped by Energy Spirituality, gives me a life with way less drama and this is freeing.

Diana says:

There is a drama happening where I live-a Me Too Movement happening against a semi-famous man here.

I have had personal sessions with you around my own involvement with this person and have moved on, all the media isn’t bothering me and I’m not feeling like a victim. I am grateful I can stay out of this mud.

What inspiring comments, DIANA! Thank you for sharing your personal perspective, about how Energy Spirituality helps you on your path in life.

Wonderful news in that Comment #61: At a certain (earlier) time in our relationship, doing sessions, you could have been bathing in that Me Too guy’s mud for a year!

Diana says:

lol-I have heard that mud baths can be therapeutic but….yes thank goodness.

However, where YOU live, DIANA, snow baths are more likely.

Laughing with you, not at you! And may all of us reading this comment be WARM enough.

Living on Earth says:

Comment #54

“You see, you and I each carry a light of truth. It’s deep in our hearts. Our connection to God! Personal truth, and we accept no substitute.”

Living on Earth says:

Comment #55

“And you can avoid the mud, not matter how seriously others take it.”

Living on Earth says:

In the moments of feeling human and deeply vulnerable, I take comfort in deep down knowing the ‘truth’. And doing my reasonable best to keep going.

Living on Earth says:

I thank my lucky stars everyday too Rose. Its a privilege like no other!

Agreed, LIVING ON EARTH.

Truth makes a wonderful companion. Especially if we also know how to use our personal power.

Will says:

One more reason to be grateful for this blog, Rose. It’s really amazing how somebody could come up with a bogus way of engaging empaths, this Heyoka jazz, and then it spreads like wildfire all over the internet.

Thank you for being a voice of truth and genuine helpfulness for those of us who could really use an empath coach.

Will says:

I know that your Empath Empowerment system has made all the difference in the world for this empath!

Touching, WILL. You could look at my that way, “Making a positive difference? That’s why I’m here.”

Jayme Paladino says:

I came across a bunch of videos about this on YouTube and was SO confused.

Jayme Paladino says:

It sounded weird and cool- maybe from some ancient culture.

I really tried to “get it.”

Jayme Paladino says:

It sounded like they were trying to describe a person who knows what people are feeling or what they need then makes fun of it.

To…help them…?

Jayme Paladino says:

Maybe an archetypal or shamanic energy, not an empath type and I do not know how it landed there.

Jayme Paladino says:

The best description of it was the corresponding tarot card.

Jayme Paladino says:

That “we are all mirrors” thing is another pop psychology can of worms.

Introspection is great but a different thing and this is way too conceptual to describe a “type of” anything in my opinion.

Jayme Paladino says:

And I don’t like to depict people as court jesters, it’s not nice.

I was excited to see the word again though!

JAYME, thank you for these comments. Here you’re so funny.

Seems to me… Just because we can spend loads of time chasing down confusing or vague ideas… Simply because it’s “On the internet”?

Seems to me, that’s only worth doing if you’ve got, like, 39,000 hours in a day. 😉

Thanks for sharing the results of your research, for sure. And it’s always good to hear from you here.

Also, JAYME, your Comment #78 above, moved this blog into 59,000 comments. So thank you for that as well.

Kissing Bandit says:

As a heyoka…your jealous admit it! It’s ok I understand I can see right through your smoke screen. I’d also be careful what you wish for you just might get it! I’m done enjoy your day. If you really wanted to have a conversation with a heyoka try respect it works better. I would even doubt very much if you have empathy. I’m done enjoy your day.

Blog-Buddies, this is a sample of the kind of blog post I receive fairly often.

I thought you might find it interesting to appreciate how different the quality is from that of people who are ready to appreciate Energy Spirituality. As the monitor of my personal blog, I am of course not obligated to publish potential comments like this one. Usually I don’t.

David says:

I think being a heyoka empath is not a gift, what the point of living like a stranger to the world.

DAVID, welcome to my blog. I can’t tell if you’ve read the main article here, and the comments.

Or you’re just lamenting that — supposedly — some people (including you?) are Heyoka empaths.

The good news, basically people have made this up.

Perhaps, once upon a time, in a Native American tribe hundreds of years ago, there was such a thing. But unless you’re following all the religious and cultural practices from back in the day — like maybe hunting bison? It isn’t wise to believe in this.

Personally, I care a great deal about ethics. To me, telling the truth to the best of my knowledge, is one of the requirements for helping people with personal growth and spiritual awakening.

But not everybody is on the level. Online it is very easy for people to lie and cheat.

So please, DAVID and other Blog-Buddies, use the smarts that God gave you and supplement that with good common sense. Today’s ideas about Heyoka empaths are preposterous!

Here’s a link to a well researched, valid, list of empath gifts.

Andile Mahlangu says:

What’s so preposterous about it? I mean I did a bit of research on the terminology of the word and I related to some of what the articles and video’s were saying. One of the many traits they have is to walk their own path, find humor in hard times, self heal and heal others through a abstract way of seeing things. Are you trying to tell me that of those 60 000 hit’s not one person can relate to that terminology of Heyoka empath? And let’s just say for arguments sake if that one person was out there what makes you qualified to disprove it as false ? Have you met 60000 people in the last 5 year’s? I think we should all be a little bit open minded and not so quick to say something is rubbish or faults just because that’s the conclusion that you came up with which is based on your opinion. In reality there really isn’t a way of explaining or should I say translating the word Heyoka into English word’s that dont make it sound silly bit but maybe if you spoke other languages you’d get the concept of it somewhat. I doubt the word Empath was around back in the 1800 and the native Americans would probably laugh of that name to just as you are doing with the Heyoka name but does the name of something we all feel and have similar traits really define who we are and what I gifts and purpose in the world is? Science has its own definition of what a empath or empathic person is which is….let’s not be so quick to just yeah, being empathic means relating to others or putting yourself in someone’s shoes so shouldn’t trying to see things from another’s prospective also be a aspect to consider?

ANDILE, it takes a lot of courage to go onto my personal blog and share so many of your ideas to “educate” me. And my readers.

My only response is that 60,000 hits on something doesn’t mean it’s true. More that the internet has no inherent standards, so any nonsense can spread. Moreover, my job with this blog is to spread truth about Empath Empowerment® (and the other Energy Spirituality specialties). Truth available to those who are interested.

Natasha Bishop says:

Being a Heyoka Empath myself and a visionary, everything you write here makes you look like a complete fool and is quite frankly offensive to the people who have weathered the storms you wouldn’t be able to comprehend, in order to receive the gift of being a “sacred clown” Heyoka Empath. I’m fuming at the level of ignorance shown here, but it’s okay you are ignorant not with intention to harm, but because of a severe lack of true knowledge and understanding (one would hope) of a topic on which, you should never have spoken. Those who are Heyoka Empaths instinctively know within themselves and anybody who is not of this kind cannot pertain to be, in any way, knowledgeable on the subject. What you’ve written here is potentially very dangerous to the psyche of those who are still disempowered Heyoka Empaths. The *opinions* you share here are incredibly wrong, ridiculous & irrelevant as you have shown that you clearly know very little, if anything, on the subject. I forgive you for the upset, insult & offense you have caused me today with your careless words and can only hope that you rethink your attitude. Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do.