Celebrity Empaths. Easy Flash Contest.
- Given that “Flash Contest” means entering during a very short time.
- And “Easy” means ridiculously easy to nominate the public figures of your choice.
Yes, let’s have some lighthearted fun, answering one question about different public figures of interest to you. And that question would be…
Is that Celebrity an Empath? Yes or No
If you’re already familiar with my system of Empath Empowerment®, feel free to skip ahead. Namely, to: “Celebrity Empaths. ENTERING Our Easy Flash Contest.”
Otherwise, please join me for a quick intro. Because what you’re about to read here could make a huge difference for your quality of life.
Especially if you’ve been wondering:
- Could I be an empath? (This quiz can help you to answer that question.)
- To clarify, what are MY empath gifts? (This article gives you an answer… from America’s most experienced Empath Coach.)
- Isn’t all advice for empaths interchangeable?
As a Matter of Fact, I Can Give You a Good Answer to that Last Question
Nooooo! I published the first book for empaths in English. (That was “Empowered by Empathy.” Long since replaced by a much more up-to-date book, “Empath Empowerment in 30 Days.”)
Surprisingly nor not, Amazon.com now sells 3,000 different books for empaths. Decidedly different.
Nonetheless, you sure don’t have to study with me. Or buy a thing! In order to enjoy our new Flash Contest about Celebrity Empaths.
Celebrity Empaths. Sure, Some of them Are Empaths
While many are not. And wouldn’t you like to know who is which?
Every day you may follow so many public figures on Twitter. Or get to know about them from Facebook.
Besides that, for politicians, you’ve always got newspapers of record. Recommended inasmuch as they don’t give us “fake news.”
Lately the political news hasn’t been so great in America. Or England. Or Australia (currently, still, Land of Fires, unfortunately). And I’ve got Blog-Buddies in all these places. As well as Asia and other countries in Europe. The Mideast. Africa. Not many lately in South America or Central America. Although plenty in “The Land of EH!” (AKA Canada)
Wherever you live now, you’ve got public figures. And you’re curious about your faves. So, if you’re into learning about having a better life as an empath, this contest could be fun.
This is a FLASH Contest about Celebrity Empaths
So be sure to enter asap. Definitely, enter as often as you like. But only until midnight this Sunday night. (Regardless of which time zone you’re in, midnight is midnight.)
And you won’t even need to send a photo to enter this super-easy contest. I’ll find a good photo for you. Since I’m not kidding about “easy.”
BTW, I hope you do know this already: Every photo is an aura photo. Regular photos are plenty for me to use, when awarding contest prizes. And haha! Everybody who enters will win.
Celebrity Empaths. ENTERING Our Easy Flash Contest.
Right away, let’s be clear. With this contest, if you enter, you’ll win.
I will research whether or not the person you nominate is an empath or not. There’s one other possibility, which I’ll mention on an as-needed basis. So this third option will become one of the comments below.
It’s a Flash Contest. Which means the faster you enter the better. On Sunday at midnight (in your time zone) this long weekend contest will end.
Okay, here come the rules.
- Enter as often as you like.
- Enter by creating a separate COMMENT below. One for each entry. (The style of this blog has been short comments. At least for the last five years or so. If your comment is too long, by our standards, I’ll chunk it up. But otherwise change nothing.)
- Choose one public figure for each of your entries.
- Add at least a sentence about whether you’d guess that person is an empath. Or not. And, especially, WHY you think so!
Hey, you might wish to let a bunch of friends know. The more, the merrier. Because who isn’t curious about which celebs are empaths? Versus not empaths at all!