10 Bright Ideas to Rock Your World

10 Bright Ideas to help you move into your future. How many of these do you know so far?

10 Bright Ideas. Read them here. Ask any questions you have. And I promise you this. As a result of knowing about these ideas, your life WILL improve.

Why improve, exactly? I’ll explain at the end of today’s article.

As you read, how about this? Keep score. How many of these ideas are you familiar with? Could you explain them to others?

This will be a great article to share with your friends who are on a path in life. Whether psychologically or spiritually.

As for you, if you read this blog regularly, I’m curious.

• Please keep track of which ideas were completely new.
  • And also how many you knew only vaguely.
  • Being in the know will give you an advantage in life. Because all 10 Bright Ideas are essential for the Age of Awakening. (That’s right, not just my blog. Rather, essential ways of understanding personal growth and fulfilling your purpose.)

Let’s Be Clear. All 10 Ideas Lead to Super-Practical Results

So keep reading if you’re interested in any of these:

• Personal growth
  • Spiritual awakening
  • Using your full potential in life, whatever you call THAT.
  • Understanding yourself and others.
  • Better understanding of life if you’re among the 1 in 20 people born as empaths.
  • How to be more effective in your personal relationships.
  • Benefit from the link between your consciousness and making money.

All that said, here we go!

10 Bright Ideas #1. Age of Awakening

What if your ideas about the Age of Awakening are sketchy? Or even –just between you and me — nonexistent?

Then, for all practical purposes, it’s as if:

• Somebody in your clan has invented the wheel. Big deal!  You turned up your nose at that. Wheels didn’t seem lumpy enough!
  • You were living in the early years of the Industrial Revolution. Yet somehow you felt certain this was just a passing thing. Soon enough, everybody who’d gone to those stupid cities would come back to the country. Obviously, the country was where they belonged.

In short, the Age of Awakening is here to stay. Not only because the Mayans foretold “The end of life on earth as we know it.”

But mostly because this Age of Awakening really has begun. And the implications for you (and your quality of life) matter.

Simply read these three articles and you’ll get up to speed… really fast:

1. Your Reader-Friendly Intro to the Age of Awakening
  2. What it REALLY means to live in the Age of Awakening.
  3. How Life Purpose changed in the Age of Awakening

Easy-peasy! And maybe pretty darned inspiring.

10 Bright Ideas #2. Energy Spirituality

My perspective comes from 30+ years of work in the field of Energy Spirituality.

Energy Spirituality helps you with personal growth and spiritual awakening. Using skills that work now in the Age of Awakening.

Fortunately, you don’t have to go far to learn about Energy Spirituality. It’s all over this website! You’ll even find it on Twitter.

In addition, check out these websites for Energy Spirituality: Websites belonging to SANDRA HAERING, LEO WATTS, and ISABELLA CATES.

10 Bright Ideas #3. Consciousness

As you may know, the Age of Faith ended with the Shift on 12/21/12. And thus, human consciousness subtly began to change.

During the Age of Faith, human beings had intelligence. (Of course.)

However, consciousness was extremely dull, compared to how human beings live now. Spontaneously live now!

Consciousness means being inwardly awake. Not just physically awake.

And when people become very inwardly awake, with a high degree of automatic clarity? That’s Enlightenment.

10 Bright Ideas #4. Energetic Literacy

Just as mathematics is the underlying language of science, aura reading is an underlying language too. Essential for understanding anything that involves consciousness.

Distinctively, in the Age of Awakening, our biggest discoveries will concern consciousness.

Even as you read this, computer engineers are making breakthroughs. Leading to The Internet of Things.

• Expect that to be at least as powerful as the Internet each of us is using right now to read this article.
  • In other words, science and technology quantifying consciousness. As expressed in physical objects.
  • Helping everything in your home to communicate with each other.
  • And helping you to communicate with all you’ve got.

Although this will revolutionize everyday life, guess what? Energetic literacy can help our lives have inner meaning.  Important to realize, this will bringing standards to personal growth and spiritual awakening. As well as all the concepts that follow in this article.

10 Bright Ideas #5. Chakra Databanks

Traditional methods of aura reading are so obsolete now.

Maybe you don’t know what chakra databanks are. Hey, most folks today don’t.

And maybe you sorta know, but don’t get… Why they’re supposed to be so important for aura reading.

If so, please. Please do yourself this favor. Take a few minutes to read this article. Complete with a fun little sequence of YouTube videos!

10 Bright Ideas #6. Energy Spirituality Research into Consciousness

Energy Spirituality skills come in four varieties. Like our lucky four-leaf clover logo!

Energy Spirituality has four interlocking specialties

All are represented at this blog. I wonder, can you name them?

If not, this article will bring you up to speed.

Emphatically important? All four specialties gain their power due to advanced Energetic Literacy skills.

So all the bright ideas you encounter here depend upon mathematics. Joke!

They depend upon accurate skills of aura reading.

Of course, I’m not saying that Energy Spirituality is the only way to productively do today’s research into consciousness. And, as a result, help people with personal growth. And/or help with spiritual awakening.

If you find any websites where people are doing that, please COMMENT below. Just don’t nominate websites about:

• Psychology or pop psychology
  • New Age energy healing
  • Psychic development, aka work by “intuitives”
  • Old-fashioned approaches to Enlightenment

Because, with all due respect, these are Age of Faith modalities. But now we’re living in the Age of Awakening!

10 Bright Ideas #7. Consciousness Lifestyles

Here’s another idea you might not have heard much about… Beyond the scope of this website.

For instance, here’s what shows up in a Google search on consciousness lifestyles. Zero hits. As though I searched on “conscious lifestyles” and spelld ittt wrongzq.

How about a Google search on “consciousness lifestyles” ? Well, ooh la la! Just two hits today. Both from guess who?

But check back when more people know — and act — and learn… As though they’re living in the Age of Awakening!

Since, living now, understanding of consciousness lifestyles is crucial. Due partly to the role of free will. And also the high stakes for quality of life.

10 Bright Ideas #8. Energy Spirituality Energy HEALING

Of course, you’ll find plenty of New Age energy healers today. Plus, a ton of mind-body-spirit healers.

But if you’d like Age of Awakening Energy HEALING? So far, the only websites that offer it are the aforementioned websites about Energy Spirituality.

For example, check out the Energy Spirituality Healing Centerpieces listed here. Or here. Or here. And then come two follow-up questions.

1. When you read the tabbed boxes, can you see how they could make a big difference for quality of life?
  2. Can you find anyone outside of Energy Spirituality who offers them?

10 Bright Ideas #9. Empath Empowerment® – The Real Deal

Since I embarked on helping empaths, the field has grown. Hey, that’s the good news.

Unfortunately, I haven’t found any other Empath Coach who’s using consciousness. At least this one is!

Amazon.com now sells 3,000 books for the “empath market.” But only 4 of them give you clear instruction in how to become a Skilled Empath. However, this one of my Empath Empowerment Books could give you all you need. In a month! And just minutes a day.

How is that possible? Because you learn easy, effortless skills to position your consciousness. Thus, becoming a Skilled Empath.

10 Bright Ideas #10. Age of Awakening Enlightenment

Kudos to you, if you even know such a thing is possible!

Yes, Traditional Enlightenment is no longer the version of Enlightenment available to human beings. Extremely compelling evidence shows in my research into consciousness lifestyles.

Not only is Age of Awakening Enlightenment available. In many ways it’s preferable.

Check out all the folks I’ve personally helped move into Enlightenment! (Best of all, this blog post is loaded with links to their stories of Enlightenment Validation.)

And this year, this Enlightenment Coach will teach her first in-person workshop exclusively about…

Ha, you guessed it! Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

Claudia says:

I think this article is awesome. I’m an experienced Energy Spirituality client and student, and a very enthusiastic reader of your books.

Nonetheless, I never put all the pieces together this way. And it’s all in one quick read of a blog post.

Claudia says:

Rose, I don’t know which is more extraordinary.

How innovative your work has been in all 10 areas, truly the leading edge every time. Equally extraordinary, somehow, you fit them all together, just like that lucky four-leaf clover logo for Energy Spirituality. I guess all I can add is to thank you.

Awe! Thanks, CLAUDIA.

Skeptical Sean says:

I hope you don’t mind, but I do have some questions.

Why do you write so much about the Age of Awakening? I doubt anything happened like what you say. Besides, if it were true, how come everybody isn’t writing about it like crazy?

Skeptical Sean says:

Also, with all due respect, I really don’t understand why you think that aura reading is such a big deal. People get along fine without it, don’t they?

Again, if this energetic literacy really mattered, why wouldn’t it be all over the media? Why hasn’t it gone viral?

Skeptical Sean says:

“Energetic literacy can help our lives have inner meaning.” I don’t mean to contract you in a rude way, but my life has plenty of inner meaning without having to learn your way to read auras.

Skeptical Sean says:

And one more question, if you publish this. I really don’t see why I should believe that your way of reading auras is supposed to be so different from what psychics have been doing for thousands of years. Why believe that?

Go ahead, prove it to me if you can.

Skeptical Sean says:

I guess you could say, these 10 bright ideas don’t rock my world at all. Instead, they leave me kind of cold.

SEAN, I really appreciate questions from people who are both skeptical and respectful. And that would be you.

Welcome to my blog. You’ll notice, I chunked up your comments into manageable bits for easy reference, changing nothing else.

Regarding Comment #4, hey, somebody’s going to be the first to notice in detail.

Actually, quite a few people have noticed that something changed on 12/21/12. Witness the many New Agers who write articles about the Aquarian New Age.

Granted, I haven’t read all these articles. But I’m reasonably sure that I’ve got a kind of skill they don’t have: Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

Like everybody with this reliable degree of aura reading skill, I’m in a better position to evaluate what has actually changed. Compared to New Agers.

Bless their aspiring hearts, these folks don’t have either the perception or the words for describing what’s happening now. Instead, many are reduced to doing all their same old, same old practices… only trying harder. Doing extra Law of Attraction, etc.

While others are turning to truly dangerous practices, such as the “Fifth Dimension” Nonsense I’ve written about elsewhere.

By now, SEAN, you’ll find the first page of Google hits for “Age of Awakening” does have a small number of hits. The idea is spreading.

Over time, it will spread more. It’s up to you — will you dare to be a thought leader or would you prefer to be a follower. Each of us has this choice.

Regarding your Comment #5, that one almost made me laugh. “I really don’t understand why you think that aura reading is such a big deal. People get along fine without it, don’t they?”

Exactly how people used to feel about “book learnin'” and the rest of word literacy!

Some people were early adopters while others were followers.

And those first smart folks who learned how to read were rewarded with a competitive advantages in their careers, quality of life, etc.

To many people, “leadership” means buying the latest iPhone. Doesn’t true leadership mean something different to you?

To track the spread of reliable energetic literacy online, and among your friends, here’s a tip. Don’t bother googling “aura reading.” Since that’s now dominated by people using New Age techniques, from before the Age of Awakening.

Instead, search under “chakra databanks.”

As for your challenge in Comment # 7, Sean:

“why I should believe that your way of reading auras is supposed to be so different from what psychics have been doing for thousands of years. Why believe that?”

First of all, I don’t mind your asking. Not at all.

Second, I don’t prove things. Persuade people. Or otherwise force anybody to pay attention to Energy Spirituality. Rather, I invite. If you’re interested, pursue this fast-growing field, and get results. (They just might be pretty darned great.)

Third, try this Taste-It-Yourself Comparison. Instead of a Bake-Off, we can call it a Truth-Off.

Here’s your link to a popular aura reading, enthusiastically reported. Notice the amount of detail. How practical is it? How useful for human beings who aren’t looking for pretty colours?

By comparison, here’s an aura reading I did of a ballerina, Misty Copeland. This link takes you to Part 2 of a two-part aura reading.

If you like you can easily click on a link to the Part 1 within this article, and read it first.

Blog-Buddies, I invite all of you to try this Taste-It-Yourself Comparison, this Truth-Off.

What do you notice about today’s common approach to aura reading, versus what you can learn to do without a special camera. But with the talents that God gave you. Only adding the skills you can learn here.

Skeptical Sean says:

Points well taken, Rose, I’ll admit. Thank you.

Liane says:

At one time or another, everything on this list has been an eye opener for me. Choosing to step into the realm of Energy Spirituality has literally changed my whole life.

Liane says:

I didn’t know I was in spiritual addiciton when I booked my first session with Rose.

I did know I was in a good place with this blog because it provided answers and solutions to questions not found anywhere else.

Liane says:

Admittedly, the biggest stretch for me was wrapping my mind around the Age of Awakening concept.

The Mayan calendar, (the meaning behind the date 12/21/12) and Age of Awakening Enlightenment. (not sure I could explain it to anyone else. I would direct them here instead)

Liane says:

The information in this blog (on this one post!) is revolutionary. As far as I’m concerned, it’s a national treasure.

Awe, LIANE, thank you.

Incidentally, I’m convinced that when ideas like these 10 “Bright Ideas” become better established in Collective Consciousness, they’ll be easier to understand personally. And also easier to explain to others.

Due to the “Hundredth Monkey Effect,” first discovered by Sir Rupert Sheldrake.

How can you hasten the adoption of the 10 ideas at this blog post… and others related to Energy Spirituality? Share, share, share. Like using the SHARE ON FACEBOOK and TWEET buttons at the end of each blog post.

I’d appreciate it. Because I work as many hours as I can, but I’m just one (short) person. 😉

BTW, someone who used to be involved in Energy Spirituality recently left. And she complained to some of you Blog-Buddies via a group email that — supposedly — I’m running a cult.

Both insulting and untrue! So please note the following:

Leadership Doesn’t Make a Cult #1. No Strings

When, in Comment #30, I invited you to share this article, did you notice? I didn’t also ask you to worship me. Or to join anything. (Actually, I set up this blog so that it’s free admission for everyone, no strings attached.)

Leadership Doesn’t Make a Cult #2. Knowing How to Recognize Cults

Do you know how to recognize a real cult, Blog-Buddies? Whatever your answer to the question I just asked, you might wish to take this quiz… about recognizing cults.

Leadership Doesn’t Make a Cult #3. It’s Totally Easy to Leave Energy Spirituality
    Actually, I’ve published several articles about recognizing and leaving cults. Cults definitely make this hard to do.

By contrast, you Blog-Buddies are free to come and go at will. There’s no membership requirement, is there? Although 20 years ago, friends encouraged me to make more money by setting up clubs with admission fees in exchange for more special knowledge. But knowing what it’s like to be in a cult, from personal experience, I consistently thought, “No thank you. That kind of money would be way too expensive for my personal integrity.”

Leadership Doesn’t Make a Cult #4. By Contrast, Leaving a Cult is (Purposely) Hard

As for “leaving” Energy Spirituality? A person who wants to take a break (short or long) simply does so.

Hey, I ought to know about how hard it is to leave cults. I’ve done it myself. More important for you Blog-Buddies, I’ve helped many clients to exit or deprogram or just plain say “Buh-bye” to many a cult.

One article about this is is “Cult Deprogramming without Violence.”

Leadership Doesn’t Make a Cult #5. Cult Leaders Lie

They don’t teach people things like Energetic Literacy skills, do they?

The better you know me, and the Energy Spirituality Experts I’ve trained, the more clearly you can tell that integrity is a core value for us.

And if you’ve learned Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, you’re free to research all of us from our photos online. Hey, might be helpful to use the set of Integrity Chakra Databanks… made available right at this blog.

If cults are a subject of interest to you, let me refer you to this Top 10 article about cults.

It’s loaded with links. I apologize in advance that these articles are from many years ago. The formatting could use tweaking to be up to the standard we’ve got now at the blog. But I don’t happen to have the 6 hours (approximately) that it would take me to do that.

What if you still worry about a cult that you used to belong to? Could be, you’ve left but not yet exited. (Inwardly, there is a big difference.)

Please know, I have helped people like you to exit cults. Book one Energy Spirituality session at a time and I’ll do my very best to help you. Removing nagging worries, such as being stuck in the past — about anything? The 10 Bright Ideas (and SKILLS) in the main blog post here… really might help you to fully get your life back.

Isabella Cates says:

Hi Rose! I find this distinction between LEADERSHIP and RUNNING A CULT really fascinating!

It’s my understanding that fears about cults are especially stirred up right now because of a rise in nationalism, tribalism, nativism.

Isabella Cates says:

As we know, this has been advancing over the years in many nations, including the United States.

Isabella Cates says:

It is also my understanding that as this advances, there is a point (which we in the US, and perhaps abroad are at now), where factions begin to split off in a bigger way.

And there is even bigger, more “high stakes” emphasis on “choosing the right group.”

Isabella Cates says:

It’s total loyalty or almost unbearable consequences.

Putting people through hell for disobeying. Not to be dour but that has become much stronger in collective consciousness recently. And in the news, of course.

Isabella Cates says:

However, I am glad, that though I share this planet I do not have to share in these “ideals” of loyalty or death, etc.

I can choose freedom and free will. I do what I choose to do and am not controlled by another.

Isabella Cates says:

Commitment to something also does not indicate a cult, or mind control.

I think that is important to note!

ISABELLA CATES, so important to note — every word in this inspired comment sequence from you, actually!

Thank you very much.

Liane says:

In my past experience cult mentality is us vs them, conspiracy, persuasion, twisted meanings, secrecy.

None of which apply to Energy Spirituality.

Liane says:

If one is inclined to lean toward cult-ish ideas, they will read ‘cult’ into anything.

Those with common sense (and an appreciation for transparancy) will find none of the above here.

So, it’s to be more clarity from YOU, Liane, is it? Thank goodness.

The key phrase in your Comments #48 and 49 is “In my past experience.” Since you’ve been in a cult and exited from a cult.

Those of us with such experience do not use the word lightly.