Happy Valentine’s Day

Yes, Happy Valentine’s Day, Blog-Buddies.

I hope you feel loved today.

You deserve it.

Just saying!

And speaking of speaking…

Have any of you discovered something valentine-ish during the year since our last Valentine’s Day?

Like a way that you have become kinder to yourself? Or you’ve noticed how someone (or many someones) really do care about you? COMMENT away!

Isabella Cates says:

Happy Valentine’s Day, Rose!

Isabella Cates says:

That’s a lovely way of celebrating that you describe in comment #2!

Isabella Cates says:

I have become kinder to myself this year.

Emily Turner says:

Happy Valentine’s Day Rose!

Holly says:

Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!

Holly says:

One way to celebrate today is to google “energy spirituality”. We are #2 at the moment!

ISABELLA CATES, EMILY TURNER, and HOLLY — all of you showing up to help our informal community to celebrate this day devoted to love.

Thanks so much for your contributions. (And yes, HOLLY, I think that help from Blog-Buddies is helping this website to reach more eyeballs. Thanks for noticing the slow-but-steady progress.)

Yes, ISABELLA, being kinder to ourselves — it’s so important.

Lately, I’ve encountered so many people on Twitter who insist on being kind. But the wacky part is, I know Trump supporters who are really, really big fans of “being kind.” (You know, to fellow Trump supporters.)

And I know all too many folks — on Twitter or off it — who haven’t yet begun to use much of their personal power. And they are imho avoiding that “distasteful” idea by simply piling on more and more kindness. (Real or patronizing.)

But when it comes to showing kindness toward ourselves? That’s a different matter entirely.

Just plain smart! And respectful!

Valerie says:

Yes, I’ve also become kinder to myself this year as well. Such a sweeter and softer way to live 🙂

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Helen88 says:

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!

I have shown kindness to myself by attending classes for some hobbies that I love.

VALERIE and HELEN88, both of you deserve that kindness. I know you both, respect you both, and care a whole lot about you.

Claudia says:

Happy Valentine’s Day to you Rose.

Love to you and thank you for all you are doing and giving to us.

CLAUDIA, thank you so much. You’ve been involved with Energy Spirituality for far longer than most of the folks currently at this blog.

Energy Spirituality is set up to be a resource. As you know, we use it for as long as it helps us. Sometimes people even take a break for many years. But then, when you wish to return, the door is open to you. And I greet you with a smile.

That said, it takes a pretty special person imo — somebody really, really committed to personal growth and spiritual awakening — to continue with the big evolution of Energy Spirituality over the years.

Around the time we first began doing sessions together, and you began reading my books, one other New Yorker stood out as somebody who really appreciated Energy Spirituality.

I don’t know if you ever met her, CLAUDIA, except for perhaps some comments here at the blog.

Her name was MOLLY BLAYNEY. I write “was” because this fellow New Yorker has made her transition… and even got a beautiful obituary in the New York Times on Mar. 2, 2014. (Didn’t find it until last year.) I loved her so!

Unlike you, CLAUDIA, Molly reached as far as Energy Spirituality could take her, and I hadn’t heard from her for maybe 10 years. Makes me especially treasure your greeting on this Valentine’s Day 2020.

Evgenia says:

Happy Valentines Day, Rose and everybody!

I do feel more kindness in my life in the last year. Especially from the people that I truly love.

Lindsey says:

I Love this Blog and Everything about Energy Spirituality!

Wonderful, EVGENIA!

You’re certainly a great model for fearless personal growth and continued spiritual awakening.

Lindsey says:

Happy Valentine’s Day 2020 to you and fellow blog-buddies!
    I’m reading this a day late, however, thank you just the same!

Lindsey says:

And Yes, I do feel very loved indeed! I had such a beautiful day!

Lindsey says:

It’s one of my favorite celebrations for so many reasons,
    like writing fun rhymes and rhythms
    to move hearts in so many sweet ways…

Lindsey says:

even if my words are just a little bit the same.
    Heehee,,,

Long-form haiku, invented here today by Sri Lindsey!

Thank you.