Confidence Newsletter Announcement for the February issue of “Reading Life Deeper.” It’s free. Also, valuable.
Explaining “Why Valuable,” Let’s Begin Here
Once upon a time… there was a fairy tale.
Hey, you may even have been told a fairy tale like the one that follows, back when you were very young.
Once upon a time, there were three children. Eventually it was their time to find their way in the world.
- The eldest child was given the family fortune. Because this child was Poppa’s favorite.
- The middle child was given the house, all of the farm animals, plus promotion to “Manager” of the town’s main store. How come? Because this child was Momma’s favorite.
- But what happened to the youngest child? That one had to find a way in the world without extra help. You see, that youngest child had to become a self-made grownup. At least if the story was to have a happy ending. Such suspense! What was going to happen?
We’ll, I’ll bet you’ve guessed. That fairy tale had a very happy ending, since the youngest child became the most successful of all.
Our Confidence Newsletter Announcement Is for Your Life, Not Some Fairy Tale
Think for a moment about that fairy tale. Was the kid’s excellent outcome due to being the most confident child? I doubt it.
Instead, haha! That successful child was clever.
Except… Hold on. Society tells us that confidence matters most.
Accordingly you may doubt that fairy tales around the world laud cleverness more than confidence.
But if so, how about this?
Go back to those children’s books. (Just in case you happen to have any fairy tales lying around at home.) Check them out. And what will you find?
The hero was never the most confident child.
But that child either was clever. (Or else became clever.)
So why is it that many people today believe that confidence is so important?
Our Confidence Newsletter Announcement Can Help You Decide…
Decide what’s important to you. For instance, courtesy of our lead article, “Smarts Versus Confidence.”
Get an Energy Spirituality perspective that can set you thinking. Maybe set you growing, with personal development and spiritual awakening.
All of which brings us to the point with this Confidence Newsletter Announcement.
You Can’t Receive this Juicy Set of Articles… Unless You Subscribe
Thousands of other readers subscribe. Come join us.
No confidence needed. Although it might help to trust me. And to help with that, see Point #5 below.
- Simply go to my website’s Home Page. (For a shortcut, just scroll up to the Energy Spirituality logo at the top of this page. Click on it.)
- Scroll all the way down. And there you’ll find the signup box. Piece of — delicious — cake!
- If you ever wish to unsubscribe, incidentally, that’s easy too.
- Also worth knowing: If you should you change your email address, it would be great if you’d unsubscribe out the old. Then subscribe in the new.
- Of course, your confidential email address will be handled honorably. No renting. No selling. Never.
COMMENT Away, Blog-Buddies
Before, and also after, receiving this newsletter…
What are your current thoughts about the importance of confidence?
And how well do you think you’ve been doing with that lately?