Confidence Newsletter Announcement. Energy Spirituality

Confidence Newsletter Announcement. How can the latest issue help you?

Confidence Newsletter Announcement for the February issue of “Reading Life Deeper.” It’s free. Also, valuable.

Explaining “Why Valuable,” Let’s Begin Here

Once upon a time… there was a fairy tale.

Hey, you may even have been told a fairy tale like the one that follows, back when you were very young.

Once upon a time, there were three children. Eventually it was their time to find their way in the world.

• The eldest child was given the family fortune. Because this child was Poppa’s favorite.
  • The middle child was given the house, all of the farm animals, plus promotion to “Manager” of the town’s main store. How come? Because this child was Momma’s favorite.
  • But what happened to the youngest child? That one had to find a way in the world without extra help. You see, that youngest child had to become a self-made grownup. At least if the story was to have a happy ending. Such suspense! What was going to happen?

We’ll, I’ll bet you’ve guessed. That fairy tale had a very happy ending, since the youngest child became the most successful of all.

Our Confidence Newsletter Announcement Is for Your Life, Not Some Fairy Tale

Think for a moment about that fairy tale. Was the kid’s excellent outcome due to being the most confident child? I doubt it.

Instead, haha! That successful child was clever.

Except… Hold on. Society tells us that confidence matters most.

Accordingly you may doubt that fairy tales around the world laud cleverness more than confidence.

But if so, how about this?

Go back to those children’s books. (Just in case you happen to have any fairy tales lying around at home.) Check them out. And what will you find?

The hero was never the most confident child.

But that child either was clever. (Or else became clever.)

So why is it that many people today believe that confidence is so important?

Our Confidence Newsletter Announcement Can Help You Decide…

Decide what’s important to you. For instance, courtesy of our lead article, “Smarts Versus Confidence.”

Get an Energy Spirituality perspective that can set you thinking. Maybe set you growing, with personal development and spiritual awakening.

After all, that’s the point of this website. With our various Rose Rosetree books. And all the workshops. (Including our first one scheduled for this year, “7 Ways to Build More Confidence.

What is Energy Spirituality? It’s a unique way of helping you with personal growth and spiritual awakening. Using skills that work NOW. (Namely, in the Age of Awakening.)

All of which brings us to the point with this Confidence Newsletter Announcement.

You Can’t Receive this Juicy Set of Articles… Unless You Subscribe

Thousands of other readers subscribe. Come join us.

No confidence needed. Although it might help to trust me. And to help with that, see Point #5 below.

1. Simply go to my website’s Home Page. (For a shortcut, just scroll up to the Energy Spirituality logo at the top of this page. Click on it.)
  2. Scroll all the way down. And there you’ll find the signup box. Piece of — delicious — cake!
  3. If you ever wish to unsubscribe, incidentally, that’s easy too.
  4. Also worth knowing: If you should you change your email address, it would be great if you’d unsubscribe out the old. Then subscribe in the new.
  5. Of course, your confidential email address will be handled honorably. No renting. No selling. Never.

COMMENT Away, Blog-Buddies

Before, and also after, receiving this newsletter…

What are your current thoughts about the importance of confidence?

And how well do you think you’ve been doing with that lately?

Evgenia says:

I am coming to the workshop at the end of March to learn more on the topic of confidence and on how important (or not) it is to succeed.

I definitely notice at work that a person does not need to act or feel confident in order to do good job. Dedication, practice and willingness to learn is usually enough. I always support such people.

EVGENIA, what you’ve noticed at work says a lot about how you manage your team.

Seems to me, less thoughtful supervisors can be bamboozled by people with over-sized confidence. Or charm. Or flattery.

Many an Energy Spirituality session, I’ll help a client to overcome problems as a manager — or with a supervisor — or both.

(Both the Energy Spirituality ENERGY READING Skills and the Energy Spirituality ENERGY HEALING Skills come in handy, here.)

Thus, I’ve often encountered people at all levels of management who have social intelligence at best, but may just be really, really good at flattering and appeasing the company’s powers that be.

I wish all managers had the discernment you just expressed in that Comment #1.

Of course, I’m just delighted you’ll be part of the merry band of Leading-Edge Confidence Learners at the workshop next month.

Because I know what’s in that workshop, haha! And I’m very bullish on the potential of these new discoveries to help you and other Energy Spirituality students.

Incidentally, I’m commenting early-ish on this Sunday morning. Tomorrow morning the newsletter will go out.

So if you haven’t yet signed up to receive it, please do. (I think you’ll be glad you did.)

Janice says:

This newsletter was AWESOME!! Thank you so much for writing it.

This morning I read comments over at the empath flash contest, then read the newsletter. It made my morning great!!

Janice says:

I really appreciated the “Who Needs Confidence Most?” section, where you went through each consciousness lifestyle, described it, and then how that consciousness lifestyle relates to confidence.

Janice says:

The way you laid out the different consciousness lifestyles available now was super clear.

Even though I’ve known about all of these lifestyles for quite a while now, I get it even more now.

Janice says:

I especially appreciated the descriptions of Age of Awakening Enlightenment and Traditional Enlightenment side-by-side. It helped me “get it” even more!

It helped it sink in that Age of Awakening Enlightenment is it’s own real thing.

Janice says:

I think it was inevitable that for a while, Age of Awakening Enlightenment would stand in the shadow of Traditional Enlightenment, and seem smaller in some ways.

But it’s not like that at all.

Janice says:

In the newsletter, you wrote that for people in Age of Awakening Enlightenment, the need for confidence “can be extra-large at times, since people in Age of Awakening Enlightenment are capable of the fastest possible personal growth.”

Janice says:

This scratches the surface of something I find really interesting about this consciousness lifestyle of Age of Awakening Enlightenment. How life is experienced with more intensity.

JANICE, thank you for being the first reader of the newsletter that came out today… to comment here at the blog.

All the things that jumped out at you, in the newsletter? They’re the very things that I most hoped that readers would value. Those intellectual leadership things… shaking up the Enlightenment establishment, for instance.

Janice says:

Personally, after moving into Age of Awakening Enlightenment, it took me quite a while to adjust to the new intensity of experience. I’m still adjusting. 🙂

Also, I appreciate your shout-out to all the resources for you Blog-Buddies here at this website.

Just within the past 24 hours, we’ve had new research revealing somebody new in Enlightenment, world class historian Robert Caro. Plus the sad news that one of my favorite singers, James Taylor, is no longer in Enlightenment but rather in extreme spiritual addiction.

Also, we’ve had fresh research over at the Celebrity Empath Flash Contest. Including new insights, inspired by an Asian Blog-Buddy, about why it would be a mistake to equate scoring low on sensitivity with being a “cold person.”

I love how commenters and lurkers at this blog come from many, many parts of the world.

And then, just this morning, the monthly issue of “Reading Life Deeper” has appeared. As you have appreciated, JANICE, this newsletter brings the leading edge of Energy Spirituality… perfect for thought leaders like you.

Thanks to all of you who actively participate in this Energy Spirituality community. So many resources are here for you. It warms my heart when you share your Aha!s and questions here at my blog.

Ethan says:

Hello Rose, Thank you once again for an amazing, info packed newsletter. I won’t be able to attend that workshop, wish I could do them all.

I really liked the fairy tale you used to describe the idea of clever. I had never thought of how being clever could be so useful to a person’s journey.

ETHAN, thanks.

In my view, certain highly unrealistic ideas about confidence have become crazy-popular in Collective Consciousness over the 100 years before the start of the Age of Awakening. (Note: The link just supplied takes you to a differently crazy big hit in Collective Consciousness now that we’re in the Age of Awakening.)

I do believe there is a role for building authentic confidence, but most of what we find is as fake and confusing as the positivity beliefs that we explored in a 5-part series last month.

That’s why I’m very excited about this new, Energy Spirituality-based, Confidence Workshop, for those who are able to attend.

Simon says:

Thank you for the newsletter Rose.

I agree with Janice, it’s really helpful to see the breakdown of the different consciousness lifestyles.

Simon, thank you.

We’re just getting started with so much leading-edge knowledge available through Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, as indispensable to learning about personal growth and spiritual awakening (seems to me) as knowledge of mathematics is to all of science.

And the fun part is this: Energetic Literacy is open to anyone with normal mental functioning who would like to learn it. Take this Free Intro to my Aura Reading Workshop and see what I mean!