Michael Bloomberg Aura Reading, Completed

Michael Bloomberg Aura Reading, completed.

Michael Bloomberg Aura Reading? Emphatically yes! Let’s complete our depth research into the presidential candidate.

Yesterday I published Part 1. Researching 5 of Bloomberg’s chakra databanks. Also supplying useful background about how aura reading today can work.

Notably, it’s informed by chakra databanks. Therefore, much more informative than yesterday’s version: “Seeing the colours.” Or psychic-type “chakra readings.” Today’s aura reading isn’t psychic work but energetic literacy.

Once more, we’ll using this Michael Bloomberg photo for reference.

Surprised to see a regular picture at this link? “Merely” a normal photograph from The Washington Post!

Hey, once you’ve got good skills as an aura reader… every photo is an aura photo.

Today, let’s finish the job. What do Bloomberg’s five next chakra databanks show?

Michael Bloomberg Aura Reading #6. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Giving

Emotional giving is something that Americans like our presidents to do. Like, remember when President Obama sang “Amazing Grace”? By comparison, America’s current president doesn’t give emotionally. I sure hope that his successor can. (Along with demonstrating other essential presidential attributes.)

Symbolic Size

5 inches. Quite under-functioning

Quality

In this public situation, where this photo was taken, uh-oh. Seems like Bloomberg’s more like a cold fish than a friendly puppy.

Delving into the quality of this chakra databank, I find a bit of a surprise. Energetically (and subconsciously), Bloomberg resents having to seem warm-hearted on cue.

Only here’s the funny part. Folks who are comfortable with emotional giving… show something quite different in this chakra databank. Due to readiness to give emotionally… being a habit. Unfortunately, the former NYC mayor doesn’t appear to have this habit.

Michael Bloomberg Aura Reading #7. Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

Telling the truth — it’s not just black-and-white but shades of grey. Nothing — and I mean nothing — helps you to spot a liar as accurately as Stage 3 Energetic Literacy.

Symbolic Size

89 feet. Somewhat over-functioning.

Quality

Sigh! I know it. I love it. And if you’ve ever done sessions or workshops with me, you’ve encountered the same thing in me: Unmistakable New York bluntness.

Granted, not all native New Yorkers have this. But Bloomberg sure does.

Incidentally, Bloomberg’s version of bluntness is far more twisty and complicated than mine. Since he’s an accomplished, effective politician.

Anyone who expects a seasoned politician to show childlike truthfulness? Probably a very naive voter.

Michael Bloomberg Aura Reading #8. Throat Chakra Databank for Communication to Gain Respect

RECEIVING respect is another matter. Inasmuch as there are so many variables about receiving. But at least we can research this: First of all, does the person communicate in a way that’s respect-worthy? As a matter of fact, that’s what this chakra databank reveals. 🙂

Symbolic Size

5,000 feet. Definitely over-functioning.

Quality

Expecting everyone to treat him with respect. Yes, that expectation colors Mike’s chakra databank for talking like a person worthy of credibility and respect with others.

Specifically, at this stage in his multi-billion-dollar career, guess what? Bloomberg’s no longer communicating like a normal person. Like, with a normal person’s desire to communicate and gain respect. Instead, Bloomberg is used to surrounding himself with adoring followers. (Or highly dependent employees.)

Technically, alas, the aura reading term for what shows here is “spoiled.”

Michael Bloomberg Aura Reading #9. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity

Everyone holds something most sacred. Although sometimes that something is quite profane. To be sure, whatever a person currently has going on with spiritual integrity? Researching this chakra databank, co-creating with Divine help, no secrets. I’m going to find it.

Symbolic Size

3 inches. Very close to shut-down.

Quality

Worshiping himself. Or who he thinks he is.

That’s Mike Bloomberg’s habit — energetically and subconsciously. His habit after so many years of being so very, very rich & powerful.

Living with a miniature version of himself in this chakra databank? Just like the figure of a bridegroom at the top of a wedding cake.

Surely, you haven’t just seen those figures on top of wedding cakes. Through auric modeling, you’ve already met your fair share of people of Mike B.: Highly Conceited Persons (HCPs).

Michael Bloomberg Aura Reading #10. High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill

Quite simply, that person enjoying his life? At the time of this photo, deep down, is Bloomberg enjoying his life?

Symbolic Size

6 inches. Close to shutdown.

Quality

Incredibly jaded! As if nothing can please him or impress him. Nothing. Not any more.

Jadedness like this? It’s far more common than you might think. Personally I’ve done event entertainment and personal sessions with folks in the way-too-rich-and-famous category.

Many aren’t like this. But quite a few are. Down to a default facial expression of disdainful disgust.

Incidentally, you’ve seen those expressions on models in magazines like “Vogue”? Ever wonder why they’re wearing super-expensive clothes, with all the trimmings, yet they’re sneering like that?

Before I met crazy-rich people with default disdain, I used to wonder, why do Vogue models make those faces? But that’s the soul-numbing poison of too much, too long. So many people trying to please them… until nobody can.

In Conclusion

Notwithstanding the mess of his aura, Michael Bloomberg is living in Human-Based Spirituality.

As such, he’s doing better than Trump. Or others who live in Extreme Spiritual Addiction. And that would include these other performers on the Democratic Debate Stage last night.

Let’s conclude with a summary of their consciousness lifestyles. (Of course, if you have questions about this, or anything else in today’s article, you know the drill. COMMENT below.)

1. Former Mayor Mike Bloomberg. Human-Based Spirituality.
  2. Former Vice-President Joe Biden. Extreme Spiritual Addiction.
  3. Senator Elizabeth Warren. Extreme Spiritual Addiction.
  4. Former mayor Pete Buttigieg. Extreme Spiritual Addiction.
  5. Senator Amy Klobuchar. Still in Enlightenment
  6. Senator Bernie Sanders. Extreme Spiritual Addiction.

Oscar Manuel says:

Here I was thinking how Michael Bloomberg is creative, thanks to your Part 1 of reading the 10 chakra databanks.

Now it seems like the more I get to know him, the less I get to like him.

Connie says:

Many thanks Rose for this timely reading of Mr. Bloomberg.

Thanks also for the summary information for the other candidates. I have been most interested in Tom Steyer and Amy Klobuchar, and this is welcome information.

Oscar Manuel says:

Rose, I’m very grateful for the nuanced kind of aura reading you supply for us here.

Oscar Manuel says:

And I’m not finding this level of detail and sophistication elsewhere either.

I mean, are any of you other blog readers aware of anybody who does this kind of aura reading that is not about predictions or being an indigo child or what the colors say about how Joe just took a long vacation to a tropical island, etc.?????

Liane says:

Thank you for reading Michael Bloomberg’s aura.

Illuminating to me is the jaded part of his High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill. Being wealthy is not an indicator of happiness.

Liane says:

Michael Bloomberg aura reading.

Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Giving
    Size: Small
    Quality: Very selective to whom he gives. Errs on the side of caution.

Liane says:

Throat Chakra Databank for Communication to Gain Respect
    Size: Medium
    Quality: Everything he says is to command respect. He expects it!

Liane says:

Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity
    Size: Medium
    Quality: Measured with precision. Because he has no reason to not be honest, he is used to having his word taken as truth.

Liane says:

Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity
    Size: Medium
    Quality: He is very much his own person. Self-contained.

Like a walnut, hard to crack!

Liane says:

High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill
    Size: Small
    Quality: He is not enjoying this moment, at all. He is driven by the challenge, nothing more.

CONNIE, you’re welcome. To be clear, I don’t recommend that anyone vote for candidates based on their consciousness lifestyle.

Using common sense matters more.

Without naming my candidates of choice, I’ll share a bit of my perspective.

Senator Sanders is a demagogue who cannot win in a general election. (Even though I’ll vote for the Democrat’s candidate, no matter who.)

Please don’t throw away your vote on somebody who can’t win, like Steyer.

Voting isn’t about values or ideological purity. Seems to me, it’s important to vote for a candidate who can beat Trump and also, if elected, govern as president.

LIANE, thank you for this so-perceptive aura reading of presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg.

Connie says:

Rose, I agree that the candidate who can both beat Trump, and has the ability to govern should gain my vote. Information about the consciousness lifestyle is just the cherry on top, not the driving factor in my decision.

I also know that Steyer can’t win, and I wouldn’t waste my vote on him. The rebel in me just wishes he had a real chance. And I also will be voting for the Democratic ticket, even if that is not my preferred candidate.

Thanks, CONNIE. It’s very personal, politics, isn’t it?

In case you’re in the mood for a laugh related to the latest presidential debate, and credible accusations that Russians are trying to boost both Trump and Sanders, here’s some comic relief courtesy of “The Onion.”

Tricia says:

Can you explain more about why you advise to vote based on common sense versus consciousness lifestyles? On the one hand that makes obvious sense.

On the other, as you have discussed on this blog our current president is in Extreme Spiritual Addiction and – maybe I inferred this – maybe that’s why he’s governing in such a dangerous way.

TRICIA, when you ask questions here, they tend to be great. And this latest is no exception.

Elections happen in reality. If Russians are pushing Bernie Sanders, for instance, which they are! That’s because they appreciate what many sensible Americans will already tell you. Not only are his policies unrealistic. He’s over 70. Had a heart attack within this last year. And he’s unwilling to release his medical records (although earlier, I believe, he promised to do so).

So common sense suggests, if you want to defeat Trump, don’t vote for Sanders. And discourage your friends from doing this, too.

Continuing, TRICIA, caring about consciousness lifestyles matters for our personal lives. Like, don’t date someone in Extreme Spiritual Addiction.

Although consciousness lifestyles aren’t contagious, what do energetic holograms reveal about my clients (or me) chatting one-on-one with somebody in Extreme Spiritual Addiction? That grim-and-disgusting kind of research is sometimes in my job description, so I’ll do it. Then, in one chakra databank after another, typically, I’ll find this:

Astral entities in chakra databanks belonging to persons in Extreme Spiritual Addiction… those entities are laughing at the “gullible” human who treats that person as if merely another human. While the energetic truth is, that human person is now their astral puppet.

Also, during conversations, entities who run a person in Extreme Spiritual Addiction (like Joseph) do whatever they can to sow seeds of confusion in the person talking to them, a person who’s functioning well (like Ms. Gladys). Aiming to destabilize that Ms. Gladys’s connection to reality. (Kind of like Age of Awakening-style Gaslighting.)

So, TRICIA, that’s about PERSONAL relationships. When it comes to POLITICS and VOTING, it’s very likely that any big-time politician will eventually move into Extreme Spiritual Addiction.

Examples: Hillary Clinton, after she lost the presidential election. Barack and Michelle Obama, within (as I remember it) one year of leaving the White House. And yes, Trump even before winning his election.

So I recommend voting for candidates based on their positions, their behavior, and their overall likeability. (Bloomberg, clearly, has disqualified himself from that by the end of that first presidential debate.)

Look, I’ve been researching presidential elections for decades, and had my readings of contenders published in USA Today and The Washington Post, among other media.

Although I stood by my aura readings and face readings, and still do, in the process of doing so many political interviews I learned a lot about likeability. And that means, “likeable to mainstream America.” Not personally to me or, maybe, you.

For instance, being an unabashed nerd, I used to refer to “Dreamy Al Gore.” But mainstream Americans called him “stiff.” While media considered George W. Bush to be the likeable one. (Not that I ever, ever did. Let’s not go into that topic in public, though.)

Election after election, the “likeable” candidate wins. So it’s smart for voters to take that into consideration.

Regarding “likeable,” I sure don’t mean Sanders-style pandering, where he promises naive voters that he has the power to wipe out student loan debt and buy everybody affordable health insurance. Appealing to greed and naivete is not the same thing as actually being likeable, is it?

Likable candidates really become competitive if they also offer practical suggestions that could actually pass Congress. Even better if polls show that these candidates have a good chance at winning.

Those politicians are worth voting for.

I’m one of many Americans who’ll vote in primaries on Super Tuesday. Closer to the date, I’ll check out polling.

For now, my three favorites are Klobuchar, Buttigieg, and Warren. Whichever one stands the best chance of winning, I’ll vote pragmatically for that one.

Given what I’ve seen from presidential campaigning, I prefer Klobuchar. But that’s not mostly because she’s in Enlightenment. Because that’s not, sadly, something I can expect to continue. (Hoping and praying are personal, right?)

Each individual in Extreme Spiritual Addiction is led by a particular groups of entities. (Only exception I’ve found? Jerry and Mrs. Jerry Seinfeld. Romantic? Ick.) (Plus Trump, led by multiple, rotating groups of particularly frightening and charismatic entities.)

So the practical question… for me when voting… becomes: “What’s my response to that person’s behavior — as run by that particular group of entities?” (If, like most, that candidate is living in Extreme Spiritual Addiction.)

Admittedly, TRICIA, I’m entering into disgustingly pragmatic territory, but I’m leveling with you because your question touched my heart. And I’m hoping that my answers can help some of you other Blog-Buddies and lurkers.

Which politicians have struck me as particularly strident and repulsive, ever since moving into Extreme Spiritual Addiction?
    * Ocasio-Cortez.
    * Sanders.
    * Biden.

To my way of thinking, this can only reflect upon the entities who (to my perception) are, clearly, using these public figures as their puppets.

By contrast, whose behavior as a politician is acceptable to me? (Even though any person with an aura of Extreme Spiritual Addiction is somebody I still prefer to avoid getting personally interested in or involved with.)
    * Buttigieg.
    * Warren.

It’s a big dancing act, voting now. TRICIA and other Blog-Buddies, I hope that my candid description of how I do my situational best… proves helpful to you.

And when, after the 2020 election, Americans get the government we deserve (to paraphrase Winston Churchill), may we deserve better than Trump and McConnell.

Concerning Comment #23, I know that what I’ve summarized (based on a lot of research)… is a horrendous prospect.

Here’s the best way I can see of changing that. People like you, TRICIA — and other Blog-Buddies — please go to your local media and ask them to interview me about the presidential candidates. Or read auras of other public figures.

Or ask reporters to interview me about how there really was a Shift into the Age of Awakening. As described, of course, in “The New Strong.”

And how that’s having an impact on our upcoming election.

Because your nearest newspaper, news radio station, and TV news programs… all have tip lines, where you can contribute anonymously.

If many of you help just a little, that could help us all a lot. Like, I’m talking, 10 minutes of media outreach per volunteer each week.

And no, I’m not adding media outreach to my daily responsibilities as the Founder of Energy Spirituality, haha.

Eventually, something’s got to happen. The Age of Awakening must eventually be acknowledged. News from this blog (and, for all I know, other teachers with comparable info — I HOPE!) will find its way to the media and the mainstream.

For sure, when more people are using Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, and you personally insist upon gaining experience at researching consciousness lifestyles — even though that ain’t necessarily pretty — thousands of you can amplify the truth that I report at this blog, concerning what is going on with those consciousness lifestyles.

When enough people lead, the majority of people — being followers — will, I trust, follow.

Tricia says:

Thank you for this very thorough answer, Rose. The approach to voting you describe seems pragmatic and the best we can do at this point.

Thanks for clarifying that people in Extreme Spiritual Addiction pose a more direct threat to us when we interact with them directly. I like your term “Age of Awakening-style Gaslighting.” 😁

Tricia says:

Also, I’m sorry to hear that Hillary Clinton and the Obamas have moved into Extreme Spiritual Addiction.

I really wish there was a way to protect people from this trap!

TRICIA, you’re welcome. You inspired me.

Regarding your Comment #42, there is a way to protect people from Extreme Spiritual Addiction. Here it is, in point form:

1. Tell the Truth

Don’t lie to yourself. Don’t exaggerate to yourself. Don’t pretend to an Energy Spirituality Practitioner or the equivalent, such as concealing questionable sexual activities. Likewise, don’t fib to your near-and-dear ones.

2. Don’t Seek Fame or Big Political Power

For most of us that’s easy. For folks like the Obamas, keep hanging out with your friends who aren’t famous — or make new ones who aren’t. Fame is the most addictive drug on the planet.

When I read in the Washington Post that Michelle Obama was hanging out with Beyonce and Oprah — both of whom I’d researched, so I knew they were in Extreme Spiritual Addiction — I knew that was a problem.

Tricia says:

Rose, I’m laughing at myself when I said I wish there was a way to protect people from falling into extreme spiritual additiction.

You JUST laid out a path for raising awareness by contacting media outlets!

3. Whatever You Seek in Life, Seek It as Yourself.

The road to Extreme Spiritual Addiction is paved with “I’ll become whatever it takes to get what I want.”

4. Live Like a Good Person

Compared to what? Rather than trying to become a super-human. A psychic who receives inside info from spirits. An ultimate human who lives in some other dimension. Etc. Being a good human person requires humility, maybe, but sure beats the alternative.

5. Chose a Spiritual Path that’s either Divine or Human.

Not an astral path, replete with the Romance of the Astral. If you love God, don’t let work with spiritual teachers who are impostors, or frauds, or are themselves corrupted.

Of course, the Spiritual Enlightenment List at this blog offers you a free service… so that you can nominate any spiritual teachers etc. before casting in your lot with them.

If you wish to know more about a path or a spiritual practice, book a session with me. I can tell you in detail about the impact on you of any form of meditation etc. that you might consider.

6. Be Sober Curious

No dope. No alcohol. Not even glasses of wine (reportedly a fave of Hillary Clinton’s after she lost the big election). In these early years of the Age of Awakening, all of these are ways to let astral beings into your aura, weakening your commitment to live in human reality. Socially, you’ve got cover now for living this way. Don’t encourage folks to think you don’t drink due to being a recovering alcoholic. Announce with pride: “I’m part of the Sober Curious Movement.”

7. Progress by Following Your Dharma.

What, you’re not sure what your dharma even is? Read this blog post about dharma, giving an Energy Spirituality perspective free from religious dogma.

Those are the basics, TRICIA.

Of course, I strongly recommend reading “The New Strong” or taking the New Strong Online Workshops. Preferably both. You’ll understand far better how the game of living in the Age of Awakening… is played.

Overall, please don’t live in fear of Extreme Spiritual Addiction. It doesn’t just happen. Rather, a series of bad choices leads a person into that mess.

Avoid doing things you know to be wrong. Or suspect to be weird. That’s the main thing.

TRICIA, thank you for that Comment #47, about the community service project to which I invite you and others. Your comment came in while I was preparing a summary of the personal project side of things, a longer series of comments here.

Together, they make a pretty great Oreo cookie, with your sweet self in the middle.

Erwin Johann says:

I’m new to American politics, but I’ve seen Bloomberg and I like him.

I still like him but this is just my own personal preference. I saw in a segment how one of his advisors says that he has always been lucky when it comes to money and he also said that in the debate.

Erwin Johann says:

I wonder if luck in money is tied to your root chakra databank for making money, a gift of the soul thing, a life contract or probably a combination of this.

ERWIN, hi there! In response to the question in your Comment #58, here’s a fun experiment for you.

Search at my entire blog on “Luck.” How many hits will you get?

Exactly zero. Haha.

That’s because I don’t comment on luck, write about luck, or care much about luck. Like, if luck happens, it happens. Your question was interesting, but I believe that luck is more related to psychic work than to Energy Spirituality.

Erwin Johann says:

Hmm, I agree. It doesn’t matter if it happens it happens and if it doesn’t then good luck.

ERWIN, doesn’t that make sense? Plus, any way that responsible people living now can make life LESS complicated would be a very good idea for us, seems to me.

Lindsey says:

I love your comments 43-51 Rose.

It’s a very good list that I’m going to print out if you don’t mind.

Lindsey says:

Also, I put it on my list of goals for this week to begin doing The New Strong Workshop again.

It’s really going to be helpful for me. Thank you for the ability to go back and repeat any online workshop. I integrate these new ideas and rules to live by much better.

Lindsey says:

I so appreciate all your help. 💗

And I very much appreciate your comments here, LINDSEY. I do hope that all you Blog-Buddies know this important thing about taking any of my online workshops, such as my workshop for Living The New Strong. Your tuition covers all the repeats and Forum participation you like.

Especially helpful because just about everything I teach contains layers for understanding and experience. You’ won’t just be repeating a lesson but learning-and-owning the info far better.

Valerie says:

What an interesting post!

Thank you Rose and everyone for all the informative comments. I enjoyed it all immensely.

VALERIE, you’re so welcome.

Yes, thanks to all of you Blog-Buddies who have been commenting, Wonderful you!!!