Confidence Language. Confidence Quiz ANSWERS.

Confidence Language. Learn to speak it and improve your confidence TODAY.

Confidence Language. Yes, you can learn to speak your own confidence language. (Important!)

This article aims to cut through some common confusions in mainstream society.

(Sarcastic thanks to you, Collective Consciousness.)

On the bright side, you’re in charge of your brain. Once you learn how to speak your own personal Confidence Language, you can solve many problems.

Yes, lucky us! This is an Energy Spirituality blog. Therefore, you’ll find more here than mainstream versions of pop psychology. Or descriptions of life as though psychic development. Or other well-meant advice based on theories.

Instead, the answers below flow from professional experience. Using the 10 Trademarked Systems of Energy Spirituality. Using… well… deeper perception. And then making it practical.

Expect to learn something useful and new through our Confidence Quiz ANSWERS. Maybe many somethings. And, always, skills that work NOW, in the Age of Awakening

First, though, please take the original Confidence Quiz for yourself. This can take you just a couple of minutes. And will enrich your learning form the rest of this article.

Incidentally, comments from some of you Blog-Buddies helped that Confidence Quiz do what? Merely make our list of the 15 Most Popular Posts in Energy Spirituality. That’s all!

Introducing the Idea of CONFIDENCE LANGUAGE

Blog-Buddies, you’ve got many kinds of language for different aspects of being human.

For example:

• A range of words that you use to describe for sensations in different parts of your body. How are you feeling right now?
  • Likewise, you have a range of words for describing your emotions, right? (What if you think the only useful word is “positive”? Then you’d really be shortchanging yourself.)

Yet, when it comes to confidence… Many of us have only one context. Or definition. Terribly confusing. So let’s start to un-confusulate right now!

Seems to me, you deserve that. Both for your personal growth. And for your spiritual awakening.

Your Confidence Language ANSWER 1. When Alone

Staying in your own company?

Confidence-Type Words for that could be: “Feeling good about myself when alone.”

Unhelpful language, imo, would be calling yourself “An introvert.” Like many terms from pop psychology, diagnosing yourself just puts you into a conceptual box.

At first, boxing yourself in can help you feel secure. As in the case of, “Now everything’s settled. I can start learning about being an introvert. Rather than learning about who I actually am. And how I can grow as a person.”

Guess what? If you don’t yet feel confident when alone, a few sessions of Energy Spirituality ENERGY HEALING just might help.

Confidence Language Question 2. With a Friend I Trust

Getting confidence from spending time with a trusted friend? Tricky idea.

Sure could cause confusion, between…

• “Who am I?”
  • And “Who am I when with this particular friend.”

As if there is only one way to be yourself. And feel like yourself.

Better Confidence-Type Words for spending time with a trusted friend could be: “I feel good when I’m visiting my friend Joe.”

Many folks mix up enjoying time spent with a friend… With “Who am I?” all the rest of the time.

Uh-oh. Potential Mistake with Using the Language of Confidence

Don’t make that mistake, Blog-Buddies. Unless you’re going through a life transition, you have no need to constantly think about “Who am I?”

By contrast, you’re better off understanding that a relationship is a relationship. (Some good. Some bad. Others, possibly, ugly.)

As for your sense of self? That need not depend upon any particular relationship.

One easy way to strengthen that sense of self can be a simple session of Face Reading Secrets.® Recommended is starting with a Life Potential Face Reading. Later, when once again you’d love to bolster your sense of self… Consider the extra confidence boosters in the colorful box at the bottom of that face reading overview.

Confidence Language Question 3. Being around People, the More the Better

Again, some of us have picked up the term “extrovert” from Collective Consciousness.

• If we think, “I’m an extrovert” you then live inside a certain self-definition that may limit your personal growth.
  • Equally limiting? Deciding “I’m an introvert. Other people drain me.”

Better Confidence-Type Words for how you feel, these days, when around people? I’d recommend:

Learning about my degree of sensitivity. (Like that Sensitivity Scale on view at this popular blog post.)

What, Your Lifelong Degree of Sensitivity Could Be Confidence-Related?

Definitely!

If you’re not Highly Sensitive, might I recommend? Book a personal session and I can help you to solve problems related to confidence. Of course, people with any degree of sensitivity can improve their confidence. Simply book a session and find out how I can help you get unstuck in your confidence.

And yes, if you’re a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP), I would love to teach you Energy Spirituality Sensitivity Skills. Currently, that would only be through a personal session. However, sessions are a great resource. Because you may have a problem with some kind of STUFF in your aura. A problem that you’ve been interpreting as related to sensitivity. Yet even one session could bring you considerable improvement.

On the other hand, what if you find you’re among the 1 in 20 people born as an empath? This website is loaded with unique resources for empaths. Important because many unskilled empaths feel as though other people drain them. Or suck out their confidence. Or vampire them, etc. 😉

This YouTube video can introduce you to Empath Empowerment resources. Beyond, simply search at this blog, and you’ll learn a lot more that can help you.

Confidence Language Question 4. Sometimes I Need a Drink

How ridiculous that Collective Consciousness decrees that alcohol is a great social lubricant! Heck, if you want a lubricant, maybe it’s time to use machine oil. Or, perhaps, K-Y Jelly. Depending on what you plan to lubricate.

Confidence-Type Words for requiring alcohol to feel confident with other people? Ugh, they could be: “Confusing intoxication with personal growth.”

Please consider joining the Sober Curious Movement. As a result, confidence is just one of the ways your life can improve.

Confidence Language Quiz Question 5. Positive People!

Positive talk, happy talk. Oh, we’ve had quite some conversations about that bunch o’ malarkey. Quite recently at this blog.

If you’ve thought that other people’s positivity can give you confidence, please read these articles today:

1. Staying Positive. Part 1 of 5
  2. Fake Positivity Shows in Auras. Part 2 of 5
  3. Chuck Schumer’s Positivity Chakra Databanks. Part 3 of 5. Notably, this chakra databank reading gives you an example of true positivity.
  4. How to Avoid Fake Positivity is Part 4 of 5.
  5. And finally, Part of 5 Brings Practical Tips to Help You Be Positive.

Confidence-Type Language for depending on “positive people”? Could be “Knock it off.

Also, what could help? An aura research session, where you email me a photo or two of somebody in your life who’s way-positive. Let’s explore what’s going on.

Plus, through an Energetic Hologram, hello! You can learn the truth about how helpful it is, aura level. All that positivity. Does it really help or hinder your personal growth and integrity?

Quiz Master’s Note

Of course, as an Energy Spirituality Practitioner, I help my clients gain more confidence. When you read the Confidence Quiz ANSWERS, you’ll understand better.

Meanwhile, your COMMENTS below will help me to speak your Confidence Language. So don’t hold back. Remember, you can even comment anonymously. In the first line, tell me what you’d like me to call you. Fun!

And, speaking of fun, I’ll be COMMENTING below… Specifically in response to some of those bolded definitions of confidence supplied by you. Yes, some of you at our previous post. The Confidence Quiz post!

Yvonne says:

Once more, Rose, you have sliced through confusion and delivered tremendous clarity.

Of course, one of the problems with “confidence” is how it has often become a substitute for lazy thinking. Thank you, thank you. I’ll be re-reading this article at least once more. I look forward to Part 2 as well.

You’re welcome-welcome, YVONNE.

Granted, this post and the next one won’t take the place of the workshop on “7 Ways to Build More Confidence” — cancelled today for 2020. (Back in 2021, likely!) However, there is a lot of confidence help in this article. I’m glad you appreciate that.

Emily Turner says:

I’m so glad you’re dissecting notions of confidence Rose, this feels like another discernment jamboree!

Yes, EMILY TURNER, we’re just getting started. So important to know what we’re longing for!

Liane says:

These examples lead me to believe confidence is more of a skill than a feeling.

A life-navigating skill.

Agreed, LIANE, that could be part of the answer.

It’s going to be a bit tricky for me, not giving away the unique material in the “7 Ways to Build More Confidence” in-person workshop before its time. Nonetheless, I will find plenty to say about that.

In case some of you Blog-Buddies are wondering when I’ll write more comments here, the answer depends in large measure on how much of my daily, budgeted Blogging Time is available.

When all of you add COMMENTS, that takes no significant time at all for this Blog-Monitor.

By contrast, here’s how I began my work day. I began to publish the first comment awaiting a place in the sun. Only that turned out to be very troubling Comment #142, over at this cautionary blog post that most of you haven’t looked at lately, if you’ve even seen it at all.

It amazes me sometimes how people find various blog posts on various topics.

But if CASEY-LEWIS could find it today, that means other people could find it. Which means I had an opening to do some teaching that might make a huge difference for one or more readers.

Long story short, by the time I finished editing and polishing up my many comments there, oops! There went 90 minutes, a bit more than my daily budget for commenting.

This blog doesn’t show you the full range of daily comments I monitor, publish, and add. If it did, you know how I use that time budget.

Eventually I will add more here at this post. Meanwhile, I sure hope you Blog-Buddies do.

I know you’ve got to add to the specific answers, in summary form, in the main post. My recommendation? Choose one that jumps out at you and think about it a bit, especially in contrast to what you’ve believed in the past. Pretty sure you’ll find this ain’t same old, same old. So what’s your personal reaction?

Claudia says:

I have long been involved in a spiritual and philosophical pursuit to solve the mystery of The Self. Indeed, I didn’t expect to find any clues in your first batch of quiz answers about confidence.

Yet here they are.

Claudia says:

If I understand that Quiz Answer 2 correctly, “Who am I?” is one version of The Self. And “Who am I when with this particular friend” is another.

And both are valid. For instance, when pondering as I’ve been doing for years, that is one valid version of The Self. However, it need not be the only version.

Claudia says:

Maybe equally valid is The Self I have when with my friend Joe. While, differently, but equally valid is The Self I have with my other friend Gladys.

Claudia says:

I hope I’m not making too fine a distinction when I admit that I used to sneer somewhat at notions of confidence, assuming that it was a way to gloss over any true concern about The Self. As if, “As long as I feel confident and happy, who cares who I really am?”

Claudia says:

All along, while doing that bit of sneering, I have been pursuing very, very seriously a unified (or ideal) sense of The Self.

Do we live that in Enlightenment? Or is it totally an illusion? Would it be better for me to stop this dogged pursuit of My True Self?

Great share here, CLAUDIA. Responding to your questions in Comment 16, in Traditional Enlightenment one lives a unified, ideal sense of self. I’d characterize it as bliss-filled, and caring relatively little about people or their problems; even one’s own human problems.

By contrast, in Age of Awakening Enlightenment, there’s are core sense of self as Divine. Yet it’s like a spotlight shining upon our ever-changing individuality.

If you read only one article at this blog about these two different types of Enlightenment, read this one.

As for pursuing an ideal or unified sense of self, yes, that is an illusion.

A pretty common one, actually. Forgive my bluntness, CLAUDIA, but pursuing a consistent sense of self is a big waste of time.

And yes, since you brought it up, please stop trying to pursue this illusion. Whether you’ve pursued it psychologically, religiously, philosophically, or spiritually… it’s still a big waste of time.

If it helps, think of this instead: Without working at it, or needing to analyze it, you’re a unique expression of God. An eternal soul.

As such, you’ll always be in some kind of body somewhere. (Credit for this important observation goes to Past-Life Regression pioneer Coletta Long, Ph.D.)

For this incarnation, CLAUDIA, you’re living as a human here at Earth School: An ever-changing world. Of course, life here is challenging.

By design! Hey, it’s Earth School.

Do you have the same face now, compared to when you were 6 weeks old? Or 6 years old?

Is your voice the same?

Give up the search for consistency, when this amazing spiritual academy called “Earth” is about spiritual evolution.

Finally, CLAUDIA, I love what you wrote about confidence in Comment #21: How “‘it was a way to gloss over any true concern about The Self. As if, “As long as I feel confident and happy, who cares who I really am?’”

So true. However, confidence does mean many other things. Which is what we’re still exploring at this post and the one will count as Confidence Quiz Answers Part 2. Now for a different sort of post next, for variety.

Claudia says:

Thank you, Rose.

Let’s revisit MARVIN’S Comment #16 over at the Confidence Quiz: “When with friends I trust then it’s easier to feel confident.” (My bolding.)

Together, Blog-Buddies, we’ll be finding many examples of how Confidence Language is used, thanks to patterns in Collective Consciousness. As if what matters is how the “friends I trust TREAT ME.”

Maybe it would make more sense to emphasize skills of discernment about knowing whom to trust.

For example, using Confidence Language like this:

I have confidence in my ability to find conversations with people informative.

No longer do I either trust completely or not trust at all.

Instead, I’m constantly gathering info about which people I can trust with what, for what. My relationships can be more situational…. As a result I’m less often disappointed and shocked at how friends treat me.

Also — and to me, this is the beauty part — I have confidence in one of my skills, which can develop and refine over time.

In contrast to what?

“People I trust make me feel good. If they stop making me feel good, it must be MY fault.”

Fact is, during this time of coronavirus and financial instability, people you’ve trusted so far may not be acting the way they used to. With discernment about friends, you know their speech and actions have changed. Not you.

As a result, you may see less of a particular friend. Or maybe see that friend more.

But this is a social skill about trusting that friend as someone you wish to spend time with. Not whether you like yourself, approve of yourself, or consider yourself to be “confident.”

Jayme says:

I have a hard time with the “Who am I” question.

Jayme says:

I don’t think it’s necessary to define ourselves honestly.

Not in an active way.

Jayme says:

I think it makes us try to fit into a mold, even when it isn’t authentic.

Who you really are always shows through.

Jayme says:

Not to be too Zen, but being comfortable in your own skin, at all times, is enough.

Jayme says:

I try to keep good company and avoid people who make me feel bad (want to act in an uncomfortable way that doesn’t suit me).

For me confidence is more something I do, not something I have.

JAYME, thank you for supplying a perspective that wouldn’t have occurred to me.

In our defense, about those of us — from the greatest Greek philosophers onward (and preceeding) who value the ideal of “Know thyself“… We aren’t necessarily trying to fit into a mold.

Jayme says:

I agree. I don’t think we do it on purpose. I just mean when I think of “myself” I’m always remembering my past behavior or how I want to be in the future.

So I guess trying to keep that stable all the time would be the issue. Which I think you already said.

Aha! JAYME, I agree too. 🙂

Trying to keep “stable” or “consistent” is a job in itself, an optional one (seems to me).

And having nothing whatsoever to do with knowing yourself.

Or, for that matter, having confidence.

Granted, many people believe this way, try to live this way.

To the extent they succeed, they stall their personal growth and spiritual awakening.

Actually, what you’ve described, JAYME, is one of the main reasons I have begun this thread on confidence in general, and Confidence Language in particular.

All of us can do better than than to set up some static ideal. And then talk ourselves into believing that well-meant but artificial thing is who we are.

Today, after considerable consolidation of comments (nice ring to that)! I’ll start to do something new at this blog: Re-Blogging.

That’s like Re-Tweeting on Twitter. This way I will respond to those who made the original comments at our Confidence Quiz post.

Karen says:

Re-Blogging Comment 102. Quiz Question 1.

Feeling confident comes from believing in my own capabilities and personal integrity. This can wane, but not due to simply being in the company of others.

KAREN, I think this wonderful answer reveals a great deal about your personal sense of self. How it doesn’t have to come from other people, other circumstances, etc.

As an Enlightenment Coach, I’m always thrilled to find evidence of this spontaneous kind of perspective. (That is, when it’s a spontaneous, felt, earned!, experience.)

Carl says:

Re-Blogging Comment 33 Quiz Question 1.

Right now I am enjoying other people’s company more than ever, but I am still more confident in my own company.

Some of us prefer being alone. Others prefer being with other people.

What I love about this confidence response from CARL is how you acknowledge your preference. And yet you’re far enough on your path to Enlightenment to enjoy both choices, even if you (of course) have a favorite.

Raj says:

Re-Blogging Comment #145 Quiz Question 1.

To me personally true confidence means “to not get affected” by anything that happens externally, internally you’ll still feel fine.

Over at that earlier post, I commented quite extensively at this one. So clearly I don’t believe it is true, or even a worthy aspiration.

Yet the fact remains. For people schooled in Traditional Enlightenment as their goal in life, this is a powerful meme in Collective Consciousness.

Beep: Confusion Removal!

Now that I’m really getting into delivering on some of your quiz answers. Hey, my comments at this thread will now become a form of Enlightenment Coaching.

Certain illusions about who we are… can fall away once we cross the threshold into Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

Understanding what’s true versus what confuses us in how we interpret reality… That’s how I’ll be commenting here. All related to CONFIDENCE.

Of course, every one who responded to this quiz was telling a personal truth. As your Blog Monitor I’m grateful. And the variety here speaks to the varied experiences you Blog-Buddies are having in life.

By commenting as an Enlightenment Coach, I’m not aiming to negate anyone’s experiences but, rather, to offer greater spiritual clarity to those of you who welcome it.

That said, on to Re-Blogging MICHEL’s Comments #157-158:

“I guess confidence isn’t actually about whether you feel good or not? Perhaps it’s more about things like ‘having the confidence’ that I can get through some bad feelings, or do something to right the ship. I think I have that kind of confidence most of the time, and it’s growing.”

I really like the part about “I can get through some bad feelings, or do something to right the ship.” What an important acknowledge about personal power, and being yourself, and trusting in life…. plenty of things, really.

Why call that kind of inner truth… “Confidence,” though? Seems to me, Better Confidence-Type Words for that could be: Personal Power. Being Myself. Trusting in Life. Emotions are only one aspect of who I am.

Now, let’s go for some Confidence Language responses to some of my favorite Comments made by you Blog-Buddies to Question #2.

Concerning confidence “with a Friend I Trust.”

MARVIN: Re-Blogging Comment #16

“When with friends I trust then it’s easier to feel confident because they know you,

“can support you
    “and be a good friend,
    “and I can be a good friend in return.”

Blog-Buddies, isn’t it fascinating how many things about our human lives… we don’t notice for what they are… because we’re so focused on pursuing illusions! Such as the vague, all-fixing, supposedly sooo versatile, concept of “Confidence.”

Note: Certain kinds of confidence are real. And I’ll be discussing them when I have the chance to teach that in-person workshop, “7 Ways to Build More Confidence.”

For instance, with MICHEL’S idea that “When with friends I trust then it’s easier to feel confident because they know you.”

If we take confidence out of the statement we get some super-useful, real-life Confidence Language: One reason I enjoy being with friends I trust is that they know me. See? It’s like cutting out the middleman!

Likewise, what’s Confidence Language around the next chunk quoted in Comment #59?

If I have friends who are dependable in their ability to support me, life feels normal to me. Or: Having friends I can count on to support me is my standard for calling somebody a close friend. Isn’t that more useful than imagining there’s this other thing, “my confidence,” all mixed in with other people’s behavior?

How about the notion that with confidence, I can “be a good friend? Beep: Confusion Removal!

As if confidence makes me a good friend? Really, re-read MARVIN’S Comments #58-59! Like, “I feel this special feeling called CONFIDENCE and this would make me act better as a friend to another person?” Such magical thinking!

Consider instead this Confidence Language:

I am an excellent friend: Loyal and fun; morally and financially responsible, and with excellent emotional give-and-take; bringing superb friendship skills to my friendship. Also, I’m also discerning about the people I choose to get close too. Due to all that, I am an excellent friend.

To me, that’s a human definition. Honest! Realistic!

And definitely not requiring some special feeling, or power, or attribute known as “confidence.”

Last up, how about that other relic from MARVIN’S well-meant Comment #59: Where confidence (supposedly) allows me to “be a good friend in return.”

Beep: Confusion Removal! What helps somebody like MARVIN to act like a good friend?

Not some magic feather. Nor some super-fancy, fix-all thing called “confidence.”

Instead, Confidence-Type Words for that could be: “MARVIN acts like a good friend because of how he listens, how he treats his friend, how he speaks to his friend; due to how MARVIN uses the social skills he’s learned in this lifetime for being — and behaving — like a good friend.

Hey, who’s got the power there?

The human guy, MARVIN, or some mysterious-vague inner abstraction that either allows him to act like a good friend, or else keeps him stuck?

To be continued, Blog-Buddies. Any comments meanwhile?

Hey, I’m changing up how we’ll pursue this uncommon education in true Confidence Language. For a while, I’m going to post daily. Check out our newest blog posts, starting with this one.

And, for a while, that will continue with empowering you with more confidence. Especially, and honoring Blog-Buddies who’ve been contributing remarkable comments on confidence; comments that deserve some Enlightenment Coaching-type responses.