Confidence Workshop Postponed until 2021

Confidence Workshop Postponed. Ethical! Mitch & Rose, the Dynamic Duo of Energy Spirituality make this choice officially today.

Confidence Workshop Postponed — Not Cancelled Forever, no-no! But it’s prudent to reschedule “7 Ways to Build More Confidence,” due to the coronavirus.

Blog-Buddies, some of you may be wondering about the first Energy Spirituality workshop of the year. And not just those of you who already signed up. But also some who were planning to sign up closer to the date.

Workshop Manager Mitch and I decided to postpone the workshop a week ago. However, we first wanted to speak to the hotel. A small technical point:

We get discounted hotel rates for our workshop participants. But sometimes discounted hotel rates are non-refundable. We wanted to do what we could to help everyone receive a full refund… And that’s definitely possible, as you’ll read below.

Golly, Our First — and Only, for the Foreseeable Future — Guest Post from Mitch Weber, Workshop Manager

Blog-Buddies, here’s the essence of what he’s emailed to all those who’d signed up.

I’m writing to everyone who has signed up to attend Rose’s upcoming March 28-29, 2020 Workshop, “7 Ways to Build More Confidence.

No doubt you’ve all been closely following the news about the coronavirus.  What with many of you traveling by plane to attend, and then staying at the hotel which naturally has a lot of travelers passing through its doors every day, we think it’s reasonable to have concerns.

So, to be on the safe side, we have decided to cancel the workshop (as well as the Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis sessions some of you have booked for several days after the workshop.)

We could have taken a wait-and-see approach, but some health officials think the virus may hit the US hard in the next 2-4 weeks – which covers the period right through the end of the month.

Better Safe than Sorry

For this reason, it just seemed wise to cancel now.  This workshop will be rescheduled for a weekend in 2021.  Do remember that Rose continues to be available to you by way of phone or Skype sessions. And she has a number of online workshops which you can enjoy from the safety and comfort of your own home! [Rose’s recommendation: The Spiritually Sparkling Collection of Workshops. Start with the Free Intro, of course.]

I will process full refunds to all of you who have paid in advance.  Know that it can take the banks 3-4 business days to post the return in your account.

We know that some of you may incur flight cancellation fees.  Fortunately, the hotel has no cancellation fee if reservations are cancelled prior to 6:00 pm the day of your arrival.  Please contact the hotel to let them know of your cancellation before then.

We hope that health officials are wrong about the potential spread of this outbreak.  Regardless, we wish you and your families good health in the weeks ahead.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ethics First. Not Just Safety First

Hi, Blog-Buddies, it’s Rose again.

Yes, I suspect all of us would have been just fine, enjoying this workshop and its benefits in 2020. Since I’m an optimist, I personally have expected that.

And yes, my family business keeps running, in part, due to workshop tuition. Plus all the Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis sessions that out-of-towners book while here. (BTW will now be very easy to get appointments for phone sessions: March 27 – April 3.)

But all that’s small potatoes compared to the sense of responsibility that I feel toward all my Energy Spirituality clients and students. If you’ve ever studied with me — even an online workshop. Of if you’ve had even one phone or Skype session with me, you know. I really do care about you.

So be well, and keep on growing! Much later this year, I’ll announce the Energy Spirituality Workshop Schedule for 2021.

anabela says:

You both look wonderful.

Bummer you have to cancel your workshop. Most people’s lives have been disrupted by this. Would you consider offering online classes via Zoom?

Thanks, ANABELA. I know you haven’t seen MITCH and me for 5 years, amazingly!

During this time, I’ve begun offering a LOT of online workshops. Via LearnDash. A quality platform that is just perfect for learning specialties of Energy Spirituality. Like this on-demand workshop: my #1 choice for YOU.

Jean Schroeder says:

Thank you Rose and Mitch – for all your integrity, caring and hard work.
    Am loving the Spiritually Sparkling Collection of Online Workshops!
    Great to have such quality learning resources readily available.

Liane says:

Thank you guys for making the decision to cancel this workshop. Gives me a sense of relief knowing I won’t be flying anywhere soon.

Nice picture!

LIANE, I’m glad you like the photo… and feel some peace as a result of this blog post, and the rescheduling until next year of this workshop.

You can see this choice as proof that I value ethics and dharma over merely doing what pleases me. Otherwise, you’d be on that plane and in the workshop… if for no other reason (and there would have been many other personal reasons for me to go ahead and give that workshop) than teaching that workshop just to seize my first chance to meet my awesome Blog-Buddy the RANCHER.

Erica says:

What a lovely photo of you both! 🙂

ERICA, thank you!

Even back in December 2019, Mitch and I knew we’d be bringing the world dazzling workshops for decades to come. All things planned, this is a very minor setback.

anabela voiyou says:

Thank you for the workshop links! Will send to others who may enjoy them.

I have not seen you both in person possibly since 2007. You both look better than ever.

ANABELA VOIYOU, you’re welcome. If MITCH and I look better than 13 years ago, surely it’s because we love our work, which involves helping people like you.

Thank you for spreading the word about the workshops.

Holly says:

Even though I didn’t originally sign up for the workshop, I still appreciate the cancellation.

HOLLY, I do appreciate your appreciation.

Not spending weeks on preparing the new in-person workshop has given me extra time to work on upcoming ONLINE workshops.

Holly says:

The Fortune 500 company I work for has not asked us to work from home.

Our office building is in a community transmission county.

Between you and me, and all the rest of you Blog-Buddies, I’m just thrilled at the leading-edge material in these two new workshops.

I’ll tell you more when I can officially release them, for you to take in the comfort of your own home, on demand.

Lindsey Lorant says:

Thank you Mitch and Rose! I think this is a a very responsible and ethical decision. I wish you both and all the blog-buddies reading this the very best as we get through this time together. 🤗💕

I look forward to attending these two workshops as they become available again! For now, it’s great to have Energy Spirituality sessions available via phone and Skype! 👍😃

You’re welcome, LINDSEY.

And I look forward to giving those workshops in the future, with you and other magnificent Energy Spirituality students. Meanwhile, you’re right. Personal sessions are available, as well as online workshops.

About that Comment #12, HOLLY, fear not. Did you know, as somebody in Age of Awakening Enlightenment, you have a practical advantage at protecting yourself against the coronavirus?

And something similar is true for all you Blog-Buddies who have been availing yourselves of Energy Spirituality resources at this website.

Because Energy Spirituality helps you with personal growth and spiritual awareness, right?

(Especially effective help, due to using skills that work NOW, in the Age of Awakening.)

Personal growth means that you’re less likely to over-complicate or over-analyze your response to news about the coronavirus.

Whereas folks who aren’t doing so hot, with personal growth? Some will be driven into Psychological Overwork or Spiritual Addiction, responding to all the fear in Collective Consciousness.

But are any of these problems likely to happen to you, HOLLY, or others who actively use resources from Energy Spirituality?

Much less likely, wouldn’t you say?

A related advantage is how well you pay attention to Objective Reality. (The latter being a major topic in our upcoming March issue of “Reading Life Deeper.)

Just last night, I read a poignant exchange on Facebook. Very related to noticing Objective Reality, versus living in Spiritual Addiction.

As some of you may know, I’m very active on Facebook right now. Getting ever-closer to 5,000 FB friends. At which point, folks can “follow” me there but I won’t be able to read their feed!

Of course, all you Blog-Buddies are invited to friend me on FB while you can. And also, by all means, follow me on Twitter.

Many of my FB friends are colleages, in the sense of being spiritual leaders. Only they’re not founders of Energy Spirituality 😉 but, rather, ministers at New Age-type churches.

Last night, one of them asked (to paraphrase): Shall we betray our beliefs and hold services during this coronavirus outbreak?

Betray their beliefs, why? Because the New Thought religions, like Unity, don’t believe that Objective Reality causes things.

Rather, Subjective Reality causes all, changes all, and miracles happen daily… if only you believe strongly enough.

If you’re read “The New Strongg,” that may sound to you like some New Age years-type “exaggerated energy emphasis, and last gasps of the Age of Faith.”

And I’d sure agree with you.

Around 1995 – 2005, I belonged to a Unity Church… and loved it. However, I couldn’t help but notice that, over time, more and more people appeared to be living in Spiritual Addiction.

Last time I went to a service, I could tell how over-the-edge most of my fellow worshipers had gone. I even gifted a first Energy Spirituality session to one of my favorite people from there, a darling woman, “Gladys.” However, she didn’t believe my aura research on her, nor my recommendations — designed to walk her off the ledge of Spiritual Addiction. 🙁

So last night, on funny old Facebook, I read about people wanting to test themselves and their congregations. Versus maybe preventing their congregations from…. you know… falling sick and DYING.

Oh, sometimes Earth School can be tough.

Back at you, HOLLY, and other Blog-Buddies — most likely you’re living in one of these consciousness lifestyles: either The New Strong, Age of Awakening Enlightenment, or Human-Based Spirituality.

In which case, you’re going to take reasonable precautions. Compared to people who do an over-ride on “mere Objective Reality”, due to not really believing in that.

And also unlike folks who are probably creating some pretty bad karma for themselves.

On social media, I’ve seen plenty of “jokes” like the following. (Haven’t you?)

“My line at the store was too long, so I began fake-coughing and talking loudly about how I haven’t felt that good since I came back from China.

“All those snowflakes on my line quickly left. Funny joke! And definitely a great tip that I’m offering you.”

Although I can’t tell for sure, my guess is: Jokes like that are probably cherished by folks in “Spiritual Shutdown.” (Scroll down to the colorful tabbed box to see the most important part of this page.)

People who may, or may not, be quite careless about taking precautions against the coronavirus. Over-confidence compounded, for some, by believing that “Jesus loves them and has promised them Heaven for all eternity, no matter what.”

For sure, people reveal their consciousness lifestyles, and personal growth, and degree of spiritual awakening… constantly… through what they say and do.

On a cheery note, back to you, HOLLY and other Blog-Buddies, what’s another advantage you have during this time, even if you still have to go on-site to work?

Your degree of spiritual awakening, of course.

Like every responsible adult in the world, by now you know the basic precautions:

1. Wash your hands thoroughly.
    2. Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
    3. Thoroughly cover your nose and mouth whenever you sneeze.
    4. Keep a social distance. Like, no hugging or handshakes when in public.

Yeah, yeah, you know about that. But will you follow through, consistently?

That’s where being awake inwardly can make a huge difference. Know what I’m talking about here, Blog-Buddies?

Apart from all that, here’s a tip that may appeal to some of you. At least if you have anything at all like my extreme love of perfume and delicious scents.

Some stores have incredible deals on pump soaps and bars of soap. For example, there’s a chain store around here called “Home Goods.”

For a couple years I’ve been shopping there, but now I’ve stocked up big-time. Like enough pump soap to last three years, under normal conditions.

Right now, for example, the pump soaps in our upstairs bathrooms are:

* Luscious “Pine Forest”

* The most exquisite, yet powerful, “Rosewater Hand Soap.”

And, if I had to go out to work in a community transmission county, HOLLY, I’d carry with me a well-wrapped bar of soap. Like the shower stall one now in use, magnificent “Peony.”

Incidentally, all these scrumptious products cost way, way less than products at Trader Joe’s or my local drugstores.

Please, be of good cheer, Blog-Buddies. Believe in Objective Reality, take reasonable precautions, and keep on doing 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time.

Expect to get through all this, stronger and sweeter than ever!

Holly says:

Hi Rose, I do follow the basic precautions. Also, the risk level for people in my age group is extremely low. I’m not worried about my own health.

Holly says:

I wanted to point out that a smaller business like yours chose ethics over profits. While a Fortune 500 company refuses.

Holly says:

Even if we don’t have the resources for everyone to work from home, we could at least have the people who live with elderly work from home.

Holly says:

It’s also nice to be reminded that not checking for coronavirus updates every 15 minutes is my version of not over-complicating my response to the pandemic.

Loving all these comments, HOLLY.

And yes, I knew what was in your fine Comments #41. (and 40.) Thank you.

Holly says:

I have not yet taken any online workshops, but I plan to this year!

Holly says:

And like everyone else, I also really like the photo 🙂

Awe, HOLLY! For you, I’d recommend starting with The New Strong Collection of Workshops.

Although you’d do great with any of them, of course.

anabela voiyou says:

Rose, it shows that you enjoy your work. It is really impressive what you have built.

I remember talking to you before Skype, blogging, and social media. Online classes are the way of the future and has the most outreach.

anabela voiyou says:

The more people take responsibility for living their own lives the better.

Indeed! Thank you very much, ANABELA.

Holly says:

Thank you for the personal recommendation 🙂