Face Reading Bella Hadid will be fascinating. Satisfy your curiosity about “The most beautiful woman on earth.” And open up your heart of compassion.
What Do You Know So Far about the Supermodel?
Here’s a quick catch-up in a smallish number of bullets:
- Definitely, Bella Hadid is a supermodel.
- According to SCIENTIFIC assessments of beauty, why is Bella considered beautiful? Due to how average her features are. (In this article, plenty more is coming on that idea!)
- Socially, Bella’s body is mostly considered beautiful due to being super-thin. (Novelist Tom Wolfe called this: “Starved to near-perfection.”) Hey, pursuing extreme emaciation is an interesting experiment to have for a lifetime. Surely, it’s educational.
- Plus, it seems pretty obvious that Bella has bought herself significant breast implants. (See this photo.) Again, this Enlightenment Coach would call implants to be what? An educational experiment to have during a lifetime! Undoubtedly Hadid had her reasons.
- Incidentally, about 1 in 4 American women now has breast implants. Hardly wicked! Although I’d still recommend Soul Thrill Aura Research® before going ahead with the surgery. Using free will we choose what seems good to us. Afterward, inevitably, we pay the price.
- What if Bella Hadid’s appearance repels you? Maybe it’s because of Bella’s auric modeling.
- Quite fascinating to learn more about her aura! Of course, that last link will show you the article I’ve recently written about Hadid’s aura.
How Can I Make this Face Reading Article Inspiring?
Somehow I’ll find a way. 😉 Even if what I’ve told you so far isn’t totally wowee-inspiring.
Important to note: Using the distinctive system of Face Reading Secrets®… Always inspires me.
Incidentally, it’s surprisingly easy to gain the power of face reading. Like what you’ll learn in this introductory face reading video.
Besides, Face Reading Makes a Great Hobby While You Shelter in Place.
Accurate, insightful face reading is a skill. I’d love to teach you that skill, bit by bit.
Among all the Energy READING Skills I’ve developed, face reading comes easiest. Regarding “Deeper Perception Made Practical”? Basically, it was my first love.
As a matter of fact, getting started is ridiculously easy:
- “The NEW Power of Face Reading” will give you a solid foundation. Especially since this book has a highly creative way of using photos. Most likely, it will make you smile.
- If you really get into face reading, you’ve got a great second resource! Namely, “Read People Deeper“.
- Finally, this description of RES Face Reading Sessions can preview for you… How much depth comes with a dedicated personal session devoted to your physical face. Thanks to Skype video, you can maintain social distancing just fine. Even while you get a fabulous face reading!
And Now, Let’s Explore about Face Reading in a Slightly Different Way
Soon you’ll see what I mean.
Following a few easy instructions will help you learn from this article. Not just be entertained.
Generally, this is an educational blog, right? By all means, do these simple things to benefit most.
- First of all, open up this face reading photo of Bella. Refer to it, as I describe her face data.
- Next, bring over a small hand mirror. Thus, you can easily check out your own face data.
- Quite unusual about today’s face reading: Mostly I’ll be teaching you principles of face reading today. Rather than info about specific items of face data. Bella’s exceptional “mediocrity” inspires that.
As I describe these five important principles courtesy of Hadid’s face data, hello! See if you have any of them. If so, the meaning for you is the same as for her. (Even though you’re not necessarily crazy-rich-&-famous.) (Maybe that’s just as well.)
Face Reading Bella Hadid #1. Moderately-Proportioned Nearly Everything – The Gift
Altogether, what’s involved with this idea of moderate proportions? According to an article in The Daily Mail:
The 23-year-old was found to be 94.35% ‘accurate’ to the Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi – which measure physical perfection.
Her eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips, chin, jaw and facial shape were measured and came closest to the ancient Greeks’ idea of perfection.
Describing this as a face reader, I’ll give three examples. Related to Hadid’s eyes:
- First, her Horizontal Eye Set is moderate. Specifically, neither close-set nor far-set.
- Compared to her eyebrows, her eyes are neither close nor far. Also known as Brow Height.
- Her Eyelid Fullness is moderate. Neither large nor small.
More to come about those examples, btw.
In Particular, Interpreting Hadid’s Exceptional Average-ness
Not just saying “Wow, impressive!” Instead, specifically, commenting as a physiognomist who uses the system of Face Reading Secrets…
Bella’s personal style for living is right in the center of the bell curve for so many aspects of personal style. Consequently, she’s like the majority of people, for instance, regarding:
- Her perspective on life situations. Definitely average. In “The NEW Power of Face Reading” see Pages 84-86.
- And her timing for expressing herself. Which comes up in everyday conversations. Quite average. In “The NEW Power of Face Reading” see Pages 69-71.
- Also her personal style for social distancing emotionally in relationships? You guessed it. Average. In “The NEW Power of Face Reading” see Pages 92-96.
Socially, where’s the gift? All that averageness!!!
People might find her very easy to understand. Extremely relatable. As if they’ve always known her.
Plus, she wins instant social status. Due to points 1-5 above.
Face Reading Bella Hadid #2. Moderately-Proportioned Nearly Everything – The Potential Challenge
Possibly, unoriginal thinking? To put it another way, mediocre to the max?
You see, physical face data that’s NOT what most people have? In terms of personal style, that corresponds to originality. Even talent.
On the other hand, attractiveness equals mediocrity – face-wise. And always there’s a trade-off between:
- Conventional attractiveness. Along with an inner lack of originality and talent.
- Versus physical quirkiness, even ugliness. Corresponding to gifts of originality, talent for doing great things in life.
- Most adult humans, fortunately, are attractive enough. In particular, we’ve got just enough quirkiness to be interesting to look at. Plus, those quirks are about TALENT.
Often, when I facilitate face reading sessions for clients, guess what? My client will point out something “I hate.” Yet that turns out to be directly related to that person’s greatest talents in life.
Yeah, no wonder I love doing face readings for clients. So much greater appreciation for how: “Your face is a perfect reflection of your soul. How you’re living, at this time. (In this lifetime.)
Face Reading Bella Hadid #3. Extra-Full Lips
If Hadid’s lips haven’t been plumped up through procedures? Well, I’d sure be surprised.
However, here’s an important thing to understand about the kind of face reading I do. Never is it about one’s “original” face. Rather, it’s about the face you have now.
Suppose that Bella has had loads of procedures from cosmetic surgeons! Consequently, each time, she’s changed a bit inwardly. That reciprocal relationship between soul expression and physical face data? It’s at the heart of Face Reading Secrets.
In fact, you may know I spent 9 1/2 years working on this book: “Wrinkles Are God’s Makeup.” All about how faces change over time. Unquestionably the leading edge of physiognomy, to me at least. Maybe some day in the future I’ll pursue that more. We’ll see, Blog-Buddies.
Now for a Free Will Moment about Bella’s Lipfulness
Sure, she’s got VERY Full Lips. Socially that wins her many points. As if that’s the only kind of lipfulness that can be beautiful.
Actually, this face reader finds every item of face data beautiful. You could say, I’m immune to social fads. If anything, I dislike elevating one characteristic or another as “the great thing.” And don’t get me started on Snapchat surgeries!
Which talent goes with Bella Hadid’s Full Lips? A kind of warm-hearted self-disclosure.
However, face reading shows us potential. Whereas auras show us how a person is using free will at any given time.
Particularly interesting? Over at the Bella Hadid aura reading, what did I find?
Using the precision of Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, hello!
I researched her Throat Chakra Databank for Communication in Close Relationships.
What if she were using the gift of the soul corresponding to this face data? Among other places it would show in this chakra databank. (Along with many of her other chakra databanks.) Blog-Buddies, are you curious abut what shows? Has Bella become great at self-disclosure, since getting her lips plumped up?
Here’s What Bella Has Made of Her Talent for Self-Disclosure
At least, what showed at the time of the photo I used for this aura reading:
2 inches. Nearly shut down.
As long as the other person adores her, and treats her accordingly? That’s good.
And apparently Bella is pleased with her graciousness at receiving the adulation.
Altogether, the whole package, right?
Okay. Perhaps that’s not what you or I would call “communication” or “closeness.” But then, do you happen to be a world-famous supermodel?
Face Reading Bella Hadid #4. Zero Wrinkles
Hey, you could google on Bella pix all day. However, I doubt you’ll find a single photograph showing a single wrinkle.
Important to realize how weird this kind of thing is! Even though we’re used to looking at people on TV etc. who’ve erased their facial lines. Surgically erased them.
For example, check out Bella’s face reading photo for today. See a single wrinkle? Anywhere?
Afterward, take a good honest look in the mirror. Thank God, you’ve got some wrinkles!
Because wrinkles really are God’s makeup. They reveal how we’ve been using our free will. (No way is there merely one-size-fits-all “aging.” No no! Remember, I spent 9 1/2 years researching that meticulously.)
- Back to Bella… What has she gained through all that erasing? Social points.
- Of course, she’s also gained a challenge. In this case, it’s not a potential challenge: Quite likely Hadid has erased most of her personal growth. Declined much learning, or growing, or other causes of visible aging.
Face Reading Bella Hadid #5. Exquisite Philtrum
Sometimes a person’s face has an outstanding feature. Much more refined that the rest of that face.
In the case of Bella Hadid, there’s one clear example, her Philtrum. Namely that structure on her Overlip. (Between nose and mouth.)
- In particular it’s sculpted around the edges. With exquisite Philtrum Definition.
- Also, beautiful Philtrum Length.
- And Philtrum Depth.
- Really, it looks as though angels used a special tiny tool to create that Bella Hadid Philtrum.
Blog-Buddies, it’s highly unlikely that you’ll find any of these characteristics when looking into the mirror. Impressively, to my knowledge, cosmetic surgeons don’t do much yet. When it comes to tinkering with philtrums.
So, what’s Bella’s gift here? What corresponds to her 1 in a million philtrum? Loads of sex appeal. Off-the-chart sex appeal.
Noteworthy: To learn the art of reading this fascinating part of the face, might I suggest? Get a copy of “Read People Deeper.” Since you’ll find loads of information about different philtrum characteristics. Plus loads of other face data related to sex.
Hey, did you ever think about Bella’s philtrum before? And how it just might be a big part of Bella’s career as a Supermodel? I wouldn’t discount this.
However, What Shows Free-Will-Wise Regarding Bella’s Sex Appeal?
Maybe you remember that recent part of her aura reading. From that aforementioned aura reading article. Here goes…
Bella Hadid Chakra Databanks #2. Belly Chakra Databank for Sexual Self-Esteem
Personally, do you consider yourself sexy? In particular, how?
Out to the sky. Extremely over-functioning
Clearly, Bella is in her glory during a photo shoot like this one. Like she lives for glamour shoots, showing the world:
- How thin she is
- And how lovely she is
- Also, how she much sexier she is, compared to other women.
Hey, I’ll admit that Bella makes a more convincing case for “sex goddess” than Jacqueline. Remember her from our O-Shot research? At least, sex goddess given today’s standards. Where skinny body + generously-sized breast implants = ultimate sexiness. (Supposedly.)
Bella Hadid Chakra Databanks #3. Belly Chakra Databank for Sex Drive
Interest in actually “doing it”: How much interest, at the time of the photo? And what kind of interest?
3 inches. Nearly completely shut down.
“Vis a vis sex, looking the way I do is the ultimate thrill. And I get to have absolute control over looking good.
“By contrast, actually having sex is too messy. Maybe it might damage my appearance.”
Altogether there was a lot to this face reading, right?
COMMENT away, Blog-Buddies. Please share your Aha!s. Your reactions.
Maybe it’s not unfortunate after all … How you and I don’t look much like the most beautiful — or handsome — person alive.