Age of Faith –What Was It? That’s the question this article will answer.
Thereby helping you to emerge from the shadows of this bygone time.
Because what can you say to yourself, once you understand that the Age of Faith is OVER?
Buh-bye. No thanks. Time to move on.
I’m a world citizen now. And I happen to live in the Age of Awakening.
But might I suggest? Don’t leap to that conclusion and stop reading. You deserve to understand more.
Granted, Most Human History Was in the Age of Faith
Picture a Learning Planet, Earth School! Specifically organized for the benefit of courageous souls, seeking spiritual evolution.
Life on earth was set up a certain way throughout human history. It was the Age of Belief and Trusting, until the Shift on December 21, 2012.
By now, that Age of Faith is over. Now we’re in the Age of Awakening.
Yet many people don’t yet understand that the previous era is over. Or what it even was.
So let’s explore the truth today: Exactly what WAS that era, lasting for thousands of years?
What Was the Age of FAITH?
In order to understand, let’s begin with something essential: Essentially, being human, you have consciousness. (Also known as awareness.) All your waking hours, consciousness is available to you.
Next, I’m going to get a little technical. But trust me. Because what follows is worth taking a bit of time to understand.
Throughout human history… until the Shift into the Age of Awakening on 12/21/12… How was consciousness, set up for people?
We rode tricycles, sorta.
Specifically, human consciousness was nearly locked into certain kinds of experience. (Even more specifically, when awake we humans noticed life at Human Vibrational Frequencies.)
Other types of vibrational frequency were not available to most of us mortals. Namely, Astral Vibrational Frequencies and The Divine Vibrational Frequency.
Earth School was set up that way. Which helps explain why religion and faith mattered so much. Maybe you can guess why.
Religion in the Age of Faith
Back then, wherever you lived, religious or spiritual authority figures were really important. Whether you depended upon:
- Your friendly neighborhood witch doctor
- The tribal shaman
- That talented medicine man
- Priestesses at an important temple or shrine
- Spiritualists or psychics
- Your priest. Or pastor. Or rabbi. Maybe your imam.
Surely you get the idea. Wherever you lived, you knew of somebody who could access more to life than what was human.
- Options 1, 2, 3, and 5 above were able to access help from Astral Vibrational Frequencies.
- While options 4 and 6 were in touch with The Divine Vibrational Frequency. (At least, supposedly.)
Meanwhile, medicine was chancy. Very likely, you had lifetime after lifetime as a slave. If female, ugh! Usually that was just one step up from being a slave.
“Leviathan” writer Thomas Hobbes really nailed it when he described the natural state of mankind… As “nasty, brutish and short.”
Frankly, in terms of consciousness, except for the spiritual and psychic elites? Throughout all but the last 100 years of the bygone age, human consciousness mostly was locked into Human Vibrational Frequencies. Really, akin to riding little tricycles.
Faith Gave People Confidence. Courage.
Basically, faith got people through. Society emphasized what I call “The Old Rules.”
- Incidentally, you can learn loads more about them in “The New Strong“ eBook or paperback.
- And you can learn even more from The New Strong Collection of Online Workshops.
- And it’s well worth learning about. Since these resources give you clarity and skills for thriving in the Age of Awakening. Learn these essentials and you’ll be way ahead of the pack.
Meanwhile, back in those harsh old days, faith and surrender mattered. They mattered like crazy.
Specifically, the Highest Values Involved Faith, Surrender, and Sacrifice
All this came to a climax during what I call the “New Age Years.” Namely, from 1980 – 12/21/12.
Consciousness shifts were accelerating. Although not in the ways that New Agers thought. For example, which of these were sooooooo totally relevant to that former Age of Belief:
- Going to church if you lived in Europe’s Middle Ages. (So not optional, actually.)
- Law of Attraction.
- Believing in Channeled Teachings, like “A Course in Miracles.”
- Accepting the idea that you could take a Reiki weekend workshop. Or read a how-to book. And then be qualified as a professional healer!
- Trusting that the secret of life was “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne. (An aura reading of that scoundrel is one of many in this book for gaining REAL success. Like, success in reality.)
- Having total faith in “being totally positive.”
- Believing in old-time gurus. Or in today’s magical nonduality coaches, whose lofty state of Enlightenment is contagious. (Supposedly. And supposedly.)
- Trusting that if you only were “born again” you’d go to Heaven, no matter what.
- Attending megachurches.
- Not minding when the megachurches put ATM machines in their lobbies. (Hold on, wasn’t Jesus famous for driving the moneylenders out of the temple” Like, when he was a kid. Hoo-boy!)
In hindsight, we could call this era The Psychic Carnival Years. Or The Time of Fancy Tricycle Tricks.
Age of Faith Values Are Now Obsolete
Humanly, we can use free will. Rather than destiny.
Today, we can strive for personal growth. And even for spiritual awakening.
By contrast, the deeper you go into the Age of Faith, what won’t you find? Person-hood. As in individuality.
Also, you’ll find values like: Loyalty to your clan. Or tribe. Or village. Finally, loyalty to one’s family.
To this day, you’ll find Age of Faith-ers who sneer at America’s first self-actualizing generation: Baby Boomers. Calling them “selfish” and “self-absorbed.”
Simply because we stopped believing in “family values.” Instead, we sought to grow and evolve as individuals.
Consciousness-wise, the Age of Awakening is like being able to ride excellent motorcycles.
Learn more about this Age of Awakening in blog posts like these:
- TRUE Signs of the Age of Awakening
- How Life Purpose Changed in the Age of Awakening
- Age of Awakening’s First Decade
The Faster You Adjust to the Age of Awakening, the Better
Besides being better for you… The faster you adjust, the better it will be for everyone.
Incidentally, might I recommend? Don’t use these obsolete, clueless names for the Age of Awakening:
The Age of Aquarius?
To me, this name reeks of Ancient Greece. (Gee, thanks, Ptolemy.)
Although the birthplace of democracy had its good points… Seriously? We’re going to name an entirely new era on earth after folks who put Socrates to death? Largely because he believed that God spoke to him personally, inside. And therefore, Socrates had no need of public performances honoring the official gods.
The New Age of Aquarius?
Once you recognize that we’re in a completely new era, why dredge up something obsolete. And then slap on a label, call it new? Maybe, “New, Improved Age of Aquarius”?
Seems to me, that’s kind of “New” naming is beyond ludicrous. Like naming your fresh new baby boy… Ptolemy. 😉
Blog-Buddies, I hope you’ll agree with me. In particular, you’ll recognize that the Age of Faith is over. Not by decree, but by your smart choice. Since the earlier you learn the very simple changes that are required to thrive now, wow! You’ll have a much better life.
Not to mention (almost), you’ll have a huge advantage over folks who don’t get that yet.