Ketanji Brown Jackson. Wisdom Chakra Databanks

Ketanji Brown Jackson. You know, the one with the golden Wisdom Chakra Databanks

Ketanji Brown Jackson is famous now, famous for many reasons. Despite all you know about her, though, you’ve never seen anything like what follows in this article.

How best to celebrate America’s newest Supreme Court Justice? Since this is “Deeper Perception Made Practical” — hello! Let’s explore her aura by launching something useful and new — nothing less than a brand new array of chakra databanks.

In Justice Brown Jackson’s honor, I’ll share the latest discovery in Energy Spirituality™. Adding to our ongoing collection of research instruments about the emotional and spiritual depths of human experience: Chakra Databank Arrays. News of our latest chakra databank array is coming up soon, in this post. But…

First of All, Meet Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson

Extraordinarily qualified to serve on the nation’s highest court!

You can read about her background at the link just provided.

Even better, COMMENT below and share the url of a favorite article you’ve read about her. COMMENTS are the lifeblood of this blog.

Get involved and you’ll get more back than if you simply lurk.

Exploring Wisdom in Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson’s Aura

Specifically developed on her honor, meet our new set of Wisdom Chakra Databanks. That is to say, it’s a new research instrument for assessing wisdom in auras. Definitely click on that link just provided to learn more about each of these chakra databanks. Altogether, these are seven treasure troves of insight, hidden within each person’s aura.

And here’s the photo I’ll use for this sample of Energetic Literacy. Reading the aura of America’s newest Supreme Court Justice. By means of Stage 3 Energetic Literacy — something that many of you Blog-Buddies have learned to do for yourselves.

Ketanji Brown Jackson Wisdom Chakra Databanks #1.

Root Chakra Databank for Distinguishing OBJECTIVE Reality from SUBJECTIVE Reality

Symbolic Size

40 feet. (Definitely within normal range.)

Quality

Radiant with connection to the Divine, Justice Jackson loves life. Such as relishing both objective reality in life, such as facts. And also, differently, being fascinated by subjective reality.

Another key point is how this chakra databank reveals something very important in a Supreme Court Justice.

Other than legal obligations to establish intent, in certain cases, hmmm. Does subjective reality matter for most of the law?

For Ketanji, subjective life does matter. What’s more, to her, life offers endless variations on subjective reality.When you think about it, there is no universally correct subjective experience. And she likes that.

Seems to me, Justice Jackson’s great respect for people begins with appreciation of their subjective uniqueness. Quite a contrast to those who view others with detachment or the need to proclaim superiority. (Such as her Self-Appointed Confirmation Inquisitor Ted Cruz. See a certain link near the end of this blogpost.)

Ketanji Brown Jackson Wisdom Chakra Databanks #2.

Belly Chakra Databank for Creativity to Solve Problems

Symbolic Size

40 feet. (Again, within normal range.)

Quality

America’s newest Supreme Court Justice is brimming with creativity. Only this is a different kind of creativity: Specializing in problem-solving. Unlike what I usually encounter:

• Quite the opposite of a free spirit who plays around creatively.
  • Instead, this chakra databank is restrained, deliberative.

Besides, you know how common it is for people to perform when using creativity to solve problems. Or at least celebrate their personality, their individuality. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. After all, most of us are householders.

However, Justice Jackson doesn’t seem to care at all about making a splash. This chakra databank expresses an altogether different quality:

Using creativity to solve problems in a manner that is sober, serious, dedicated to acting within appropriate constraints.

If she ever heard the term “High Truth Value,” as we use it in Energy Spirituality™, I bet she’d love it.

Ketanji Brown Jackson Wisdom Chakra Databanks #3.

Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Assessing Choices in Objective Reality

Symbolic Size

40 feet. (Also within normal range!)

Quality

Wow, it’s like steel. In case you ever wondered what gravitas could be like in a chakra databank?

Well, now might be the time for you to develop Stage 3 Energetic Literacy. Besides being a versatile life skill to enrich the rest of your life… Then you can read this powerhouse display for yourself. (Here is how to get started at learning this very achievable kind of literacy.)

Choices matter to Justice Brown Jackson. Seems to me, we share a passion for using free will to ennoble life. Although her intellect is light years ahead of mine, no question.

Ketanji Brown Jackson Wisdom Chakra Databanks #4.

Heart Chakra Databank for Balancing Emotional Abilities with My Other Abilities

Symbolic Size

40 feet. (Definitely within normal range.)

Quality

Surprisingly or not, America’s newest Supreme Court Justice has a will of iron. An unerring commitment to discipline, not going overboard in any direction.

• Although Brown Jackson has a broader than usual emotional range…
  • For instance, having far more compassion than most of human adults…
  • A keenly-developed sense of balance prevents her from going overboard, including emotionally.

Commenting: Personally I find this so unusual. Many chakra databanks reveal compartmentalization. Like, “I won’t think about this now. Instead, I’ll think about this tomorrow, when I fresh.”

Never before have I read a person’s chakra databank revealing so clearly what’s sometimes called “judicial temperament.” Defined here as, “a personality that is even-handed, unbiased, impartial, courteous yet firm, and dedicated to a process, not a result.”

Wisdom Chakra Databanks #5. Throat Chakra Databank for…

Communication for Social Connection

American judges, especially Supreme Court Justices, don’t talk like those who dwell in an ivory tower. Their rulings are for the American people. In that context, speaking in a way that “ordinary” people can understand — namely non-lawyers: That’s so important.

Symbolic Size

40 feet.

Quality

It’s showing. Ketanji has an unconditional love for people. In that spirit of love, and even awe, for “ordinary” people, she communicates. This form of respect transcends good manners.

Consistently I find variations on this, in different chakra databanks, among people in Age of Awakening Enlightenment. But not to get ahead of myself, let’s complete this array of chakra databanks.

Ketanji Brown Jackson  Wisdom Chakra Databanks #6. Third Eye Chakra Databank for…

Spiritual Sense of Self During Conflict

Symbolic Size

40 feet.

Quality

“All the more beauty. Conflict? Bring it on.”

I’m not saying that words like these are conscious for Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson.

Reading any chakra databank means learning the subconscious and astral energetic truth. By definition, not conscious.

Hey, these words aren’t even exact words. In reading this chakra databank, I experienced a burst of knowledge. And then I wrapped words around it as best I could.

Specifically, the meaning is this. At the time of this photograph, Justice Jackson is strongly established in experiencing her connection to God. And I don’t mean as a matter of theology. Rather, this is her direct experience.

Given how she has come into this lifetime…

Given the kind of intellect she has, a born judge, a judge’s judge…

Naturally she would react to conflict in this way. Spiritually — not in every other context of life — but spiritually, Justice Jackson relishes the chance to bring more truth into the world. And that means, bring that truth through fairness, law, deliberation, justice.

Ketanji Brown Jackson Wisdom Chakra Databanks #7. Crown Chakra Databank for…

Connection to Pressures to Be Popular

Namely, these are pressures currently in Collective Consciousness.

Symbolic Size

40 feet.

Quality

Popularity is not a concept with great personal meaning for Ketanji Brown Jackson. Despite clearly having enormous popularity at the time of her televised Confirmation Hearing for her nomination to America’s highest court. At least, among Senators who aren’t hard-core members of Trump’s Republican party.

By contrast, this chakra databank reveals how Brown Jackson has a strong connection to the Divine. Reminds me of a Bible verse. Yes, a Bible verse, of all things. This one is from Romans 8:31. (Not that I could have quote this. No, all I can cite is my excellent recollection of how to use a search engine.) Anyway, here’s the saying:

“If God is for us, who can be against us?”

Blog-Buddies, as you may know, I’m Spiritual But Not Religious. Therefore, words from other parts of Romans don’t interest me in the least. However, these words can relate to direct experience.

For people who live in Spiritual Enlightenment, that kind of experience is available to us. God is for us, with us, among us, in us. Sticky as sticky can be. No trying required, either.

Specific interest in popularity varies among people in Age of Awakening Enlightenment. For Ketanji, as for me, popularity matters about as much as becoming really good at wearing extreme false eyelashes.

Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Is Living in Age of Awakening Enlightenment

No doubt about it. At least, no doubt if you know how research consciousness lifestyles.

In particular, if you have learned skills for validating Enlightenment.

Definitely, Ketanji lives in Age of Awakening Enlightenment. Also, she’s got the auric modeling to match.

Do any of you have questions about Justice Jackson being in Spiritual Enlightenment? Just ask below.

Altogether Magnificent, Right?

Yet She Endured Extreme Non-Wisdom at Her Senate Confirmation Hearings

Here’s a sample of what Judge Brown Jackson had to endure.

Quite some context for the nomination of an American Supreme Court Justice! (Indeed, that last link can give you even more details.)

Ted Cruz and His Pals Sure Were Something, Weren’t They?

I’ll leave it to you Blog-Buddies to COMMENT below about that. At this historic time, share your historic reactions to what this supremely qualified candidate for SCOTUS had to endure.

Among other things, you might share what impressed you most about how Judge Brown Jackson reacted.

Or didn’t. Quite significant, I’d say. Given the disgraceful performance of GOP senators on the Judiciary Committee.

Also, feel free to ask me about America’s very interesting history of confirmation hearings for our highest justices. What, you aren’t familiar with that? What you learn might surprise you.

But Justice Jackson? Now She’s Inspiring

Here’s to more judges, politicians, and voters in Spiritual Enlightenment. Readers, this could even happen to you.

Incidentally, Could I Read these Wisdom Chakra Databanks on YOU?

By all means. And I won’t even need your photograph. Simply book a session of Energy Spirituality AURA READING. Away we’ll go.

As you may know, these days my sessions are either by phone or Skype audio.

Are you curious why I don’t need to look at you in order to read your aura? In order to learn the surprisingly simple answer…

All you need do is ask in a COMMENT below.

Thanks for reading, everyone. Here’s to wisdom!

Melissa says:

I like this article. Our new Supreme Court Justice looks so happy.

MELISSA, thanks for joining our Comment Conversation.

The photo link supplied in this article DOES show a smiling, glowey Ketanji Jackson Brown. I can assure you, her aura is far more impressive. I’d call it soul-stirringly beautiful.

Maya says:

Inspiring

MAYA, welcome to the Energy Spirituality™ Blog. And thanks for sharing your reaction to today’s blogpost.

Come back every Monday for a new article. Come back DAILY for wonderful Comment Conversations. 🙂

Eugene says:

This article is a really big deal to me. America’s first justice who is both Black and female, and now she turns out to be living in Enlightenment.

Totally making my day. Thank you.

Eugene says:

As you know Rose, I’m passionate about seeking Enlightenment and I’m interested in what you have to say on this topic. Got to admit, though, I’m kind of skeptical.

Eugene says:

Articles like the one last week about Leo making it to Enlightenment? To me, they lend credibility to how you work as an Enlightenment teacher. More impressive to me, in a way, is how you can acknowledge somebody like Ketanji Brown Jackson.

She has never heard of you, so you you’re not claiming to be the only person who offers a route to Enlightenment.

EUGENE, good to hear from you.

There’s no “True Believer’s Test” here at the Energy Spirituality™ blog.

In case this is helpful to you, as well as other readers who may be interested in Enlightenment, and are searching through many options, not yet decided about which teacher they’d like to learn from….

Might I suggest? It is really a good idea to choose just one spiritual teacher.

Follow what that one has to offer. Only then can you find out the results, for you, from that particular teaching. Give it six months. If you’re not pleased, consider finding another teacher.

One service that I offer might be of interest. You’d book a session with me for some Enlightenment Coaching. And on the day of the session, you’d email me photos of the different Enlightenment teachers of interest to you right now.

Usually one email per photo works best. (Here are guidelines for how to send a workable photo, for the purpose of reading chakra databanks.)

Then comes the very personal insight into the likely impact on you of studying with different Enlightenment teachers. For each candidate, I’ll research that teacher’s aura a bit, from that photo.

Then I’ll use the skills of Soul Thrill® Aura Research. Expect lots of detail, and with that a great deal of insight into yourself. (With the link just provided, scroll down to the colorful box.)

Isabella says:

This is so beautiful. Thank you, Rose. I am so impressed by Ketanji Brown Jackson, and really, really glad that someone like this is in such a position of power.

Thanks to Judge Brown Jackson for her service.

Shirley Jackson says:

This is such a wonderful tribute to our first Black Woman Supreme Court Justice! I celebrate Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson!

Shirley Jackson says:

I have had the PRIVILEGE of having you read some of my Chakra Databanks, Rose. It changed my life!

Never before had someone seen me so clearly! Thank you for your talent, and for your dedication.

Shirley Jackson says:

You said that you and Justice Jackson “share a passion for using free will to ennoble life.”

Shirley Jackson says:

This is a very interesting one to me… it’s a very powerful idea. I think I’d like to join you in this passion.

Shirley Jackson says:

If you have any time to spare in explaining this idea more, I would be all ears.

Either way I will be finding out what this idea means for me.

SHIRLEY JACKSON, thank you for all these lovely-and-thought-provoking comments.

What does it mean, “a passion for using free will to ennoble life”?

Here’s my perspective as an Enlightenment Teacher:

In the Age of Awakening, what matters most about life? What will each of us be asked about (among other questions) at our Life Review after each human incarnation on Earth?

Although the meaning of a lifetime is unique to that incarnated being, these universal aspects stand out for every evolving human:

1. Consciousness. What did you do with your consciousness, and for the evolving use of your consciousness?

2. Learning.

Did you choose to learn? Seek out learning? Use discernment in selecting the sources of your learning?
    What did you actively DO with that learning?

3. The Use of Your Free Will.

How did you use it? How often did you take opportunities to use that precious free will?

Also regarding free will:

Did you often squander opportunities to use your free will? For instance, did you favor seeking popularity; or prefer following fads in Collective Consciousness; or did you choose other spiritually indolent ways of living?

Cheryl says:

Thank you for this inspiring aura reading. I teared up reading it.

Cheryl says:

One thing I thought as I read was that I had been so shocked by the recent justices appointed that I had not really grasped what the Supreme Court could be.

Cheryl says:

I mean, what the potential for America’s Supreme Court is.

Why the Founding Fathers could have envisioned and come up with it in the first place.

Cheryl says:

Something I found especially inspiring is her sense of self during conflict.

I never though of conflict as an opportunity to bring more truth into the world.

Cheryl says:

In the past, I’ve had a lot of Energy Spirituality sessions on this topic! I HATED conflict.

Cheryl says:

So much fear of conflict!!

Being so afraid to have someone be mad at me.

Cheryl says:

I’ve grown a lot in this area and now I’m so inspired to grow even more.

Bring more truth??? Bring it on!!

CHERYL, wonderful comments. So good to hear from you at the blog.

Fear of conflict is common, yet each person’s version of this stuckness is unique. I do recommend personal sessions of Energy Spirituality for helping folks overcome that.

Social skills, as well as removal of personal STUFF that limits us subconsciously and energetically — these complementary approaches can make all the difference. Until we’re able to bring more truth into this world, and do this as effectively as possible.

James says:

This is wonderful!

I am in awe of this new Supreme Court Justice. For one thing, I could learn a lot from her about discipline and using your will. These are not qualities that come naturally to me, so when someone has them like this, I am somewhat stunned.

James says:

Another thing, Rose, is that I am very moved by the fact that she is in Age of Awakening Enlightenment. It’s very encouraging and hopeful.

James says:

Of course, I think of Aura Reading profiles that you did during the Trump Impeachment and how so many of those heroes were in Enlightenment. [Link inserted by Blog Monitor.]

And then that there are doubtless many non-famous public servants in Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

James says:

Surely they are outnumbered by people doing much worse. But that doesn’t change any one individual’s ability to make a difference.

Altogether this research on Justice Jackson is very, very encouraging and hopeful.

JAMES, it’s just delightful to hear from you at the blog. Thanks so much for sharing in my sense of the promise in Justice Jackson’s lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court.

Helen says:

Thank you for this aura reading Rose. Very inspiring indeed!

Helen says:

I found it interesting that there is a chakra databank for Distinguishing Objective reality from Subjective reality…. and that it would be included in the Wisdom Chakra Databanks.

Helen says:

It makes sense of course but when I think of wisdom it is more related to how it is depicted in the movies I guess.

The old wise man who is a master at yoga, karate, some eastern mystical religion etc. Not skills for being successful at every day life.

HELEN, what an important observaton you’ve made in your latest comments here. You’re right.
    Collective Consciousness brings us a creaky, obsolete, very Age of Faith set of stereotypes regarding wisdom.

Incidentally, that link just provided gives us a surprising view of the power that people like you and I have… to do what? To actively CHANGE Collective Consciousness.

Now, just for fun, let’s compare-and-contrast Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson with your traditional stereotype of a wise person:

1. Must a wise person be OLD?
    Maybe old as a soul, having gone through many, many incarnations… and made good use of the opportunities to grow, to learn, and to serve.

However, chronological years in this lifetime guarantee nothing about wisdom.

For a stark contrast, here’s a link to a compellingly written, yet horrifying, article in the New Yorker about “Retirement the Margaritaville Way.” No, the folks depicted in this retirement community wouldn’t meet my standard for wisdom. Nor yours, HELEN.

Human wisdom definitely can’t be counted in years, like the rings around a tree trunk.

Back to the stereotypes so well listed in Comment #40…

2. Must a wise person be MALE?

Only if you’re a believer in male superiority and male privilege.

Otherwise, let’s take it on a case-by-case basis. Justice Brown Jackson isn’t male and she sure is plenty wise. Watching how she handled Ted Cruz and his teenage ilk during her SCOTUS Confirmation Hearings? To me, it was as though she gave a master class in restraint, in dignity.

3. Must a wise person be ASIAN?

Sure hope not. Just take a look at great Supreme Court Justices in American history. Thurgood Marshall, for example: He was a black man, thoroughly Western.

4. Must a wise person be a Buddhist, a Hindu, or practice Confucianism?

Definitely!
    (Just kidding.)

Justices Ruth Bader Ginsberg and, before her, Louis Brandeis…

They weren’t lacking in the Wisdom Department.

As for Justice Jackson, I love that she has “put her religious faith front, center — and vague,” according to The Associated Press’ Peter Smith.

What a refreshing change from public Christians in politics, who might be compared to braying asses. (According to Enlighenment Teacher Rose Rosetree.)

Tony says:

I have high hopes for what Justice Jackson will be able to accomplish for SCOTUS.

Tony says:

Naturally these hopes are tempered by acknowledging the grim reality of the Conservative majority on the court.

The Federalist Society and The Heritage Foundation have done their work, along with one-issue voters and the long game played by McConnell and his donors.

Gloria says:

This is such an inspiring article. I wish you would read the auras of more people in Enlightenment.

From what you’ve described here, Rose, this judge seems to be fabulously wise, simply amazing.

Grim that reality is, TONY. All the more reason to express gratitude for the confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson!

And maybe all the more reason for folks who don’t usually vote to start voting regularly, voting blue downballot, becoming politically active as one-issue voters who support reproductive freedom for women.

GLORIA, I’m so glad you enjoyed this article. Here’s a way you can enjoy aura readings of a LOT of people in Spiritual Enlightenment: Learn the skills, already.

Then you can go over to our Spiritual Enlightenment List whenever you like, and find so many auras to read from photos.

Steve says:

Just gorgeous, this article and Ketanji Brown Jackson’s auric modeling.

Steve says:

I was inspired by her when I read her aura during her confirmation hearing.

It seemed to my perception that she was deeply supported by God and by a greater sense of purpose.

Steve says:

How lucky we Americans are to have such a wise Justice.

Thanks for this truth-packed article!

STEVE, you’re welcome. Nothing like reading auras for yourself (with Stage 3 Energetic Literacy) to bring a lot more truth into your day, into your life.

Many of you Blog-Buddies have learned this skill by now. Indirectly, STEVE, you’ve given a reminder. This life skill is available, and learning can be such fun!

David says:

Today’s the day. Rose, you told me you were going to publish this article and I’ve been waiting.

Worth the wait. Ketanji is amazing.

DAVID, I agree. Thanks for taking the time to comment here. 🙂

Roberta W. says:

Thank you for this beautiful article, Rose. Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson really does look happy. I kind of expect all people in Spiritual Enlightenment to look happy.

Roberta W. says:

Is there truth in that? I feel like I should know them by their glow.

How can you tell if a person is in Enlightenment, if not just by their looking lit up from within?

ROBERTA W., I’m so glad you appreciate this aura profile of Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson.

Also, I’m really glad you asked that question. No, you can’t know people in Spiritual Enlightenment by their glow.

Just yesterday I did conscousness lifestyle research on America’s current Supreme Court Justices.

If there were a contest for the glowiest, most confident Supreme Court Justice in America, the two top contenders might be Chief Justice John Roberts and Associate Justice Neil Gorsuch.

Confident? To me, even just using Stage 1 Energetic Literacy, they look almost unbearably…

Self-satisfied, spoiled, arrogant — I would call them “confident” to a sickening degree.

Are they anywhere close to Spiritual Enlightenment? Absolutely not.

Meanwhile, yesterday I also researched the consciousness lifestyles of Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor.

Seeing a recent photo of Sotomayor shocked me. Healthwise, she doesn’t look well. (I know about her childhood onset diabetes from her memoir, one of my favorites ever, “My Beloved World.”) Opposite to “glow.”

Nonetheless, according to my research, Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor are both living in Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

No, don’t look for a glow, ROBERTA W. Let this Discernment Jamboree help you to up your discernment about “just knowing” who’s in Enlightenment or not. And thanks for asking.

Marty says:

What a breath of fresh air, all of this!

Thank you once again, Rose.

MARTY, I’d say, “The pleasure is all mine.” Only I’m very happy to share it.

Will says:

How refreshing, reading this article about Ketanji Brown Jackson! Her appointment to the Supreme Court is notable due to her being the first female justice who is also Black. About time, to put it mildly.

Do you think she’s also the first justice to be appointed as a person in Enlightenment?

About time, indeed! Thanks, WILL.

Regarding which Supreme Court Justices have been in Spiritual Enlightenment, I have no way of telling. Photographs weren’t available. And without doing proper, rigorous consciousness lifestyle research there is no way of telling.

However, I learned yesterday while doing that kind of profound aura reading research for our blog’s most popular post…

I discovered that Supreme Court Justices Sotomayor and Kagan have been living in Spiritual Enlightenment.

Tina says:

Wasn’t Ruth Bader Ginsburg also in Enlightenment?

So many people idolized her including me.

Excellent question, TINA.

Please go on over to our Spiritual Enlightenment List and research her at the list you’ll find there for Nominees #2. (That’s our more recent list.) If she hasn’t been researched, just follow the simple instructions to nominate her.) Thanks in advance.

Janice Hooper says:

Comment #52: “What a refreshing change from public Christians in politics, who might be compared to braying asses. (According to Enlightenment Teacher Rose Rosetree.)”

Made me laugh out loud, pretty hard.

Sigh, JANICE! Usually I don’t blog so bluntly, but really!

Helen says:

Thanks Rose for the link to the article about Margaritaville.

Helen says:

That kind of life is opposite to my definition of wise.

It is definitely possible for people to live a lifetime without gaining much wisdom at all.

Helen says:

It is always so hopeful to read about people in positions of power who really do have wisdom and are living in Enlightenment.

Even more inspiring is when it is a woman.

HELEN, thanks for sharing your thoughts about that article. Exceptionally well written, even by the standards of the New Yorker, where it appeared.

Here’s that url again, to make it easy to read it. I think you’ll be glad you did. “Retirement the Margaritaville Way.”

Reading that article you’ll find a detailed, fascinating description of retirement community dedicated to the Jimmy Buffett lifestyle. By my standards, these seniors are acting like spoiled students on Spring Break. And yet they’re so happy, so happy!

Plus, wait until you read the last paragraph of this sympathetic portrait of seniors for whom Margaritaville is like heaven. That surprise paragraph really packs a punch.

Outstanding social commentary, superb reporting!

Speaking of happy, how about Ketanji Brown Jackson. In this photo supplied in the main article, she also looks happy.

Becoming the first female-and-Black Supreme Court Justice may have something to do with that. Ditto for her having the consciousness lifestyle of Age of Awakening Enlightenment.

Allie says:

I reread your inspiring aura reading of Ketanji Brown Jackson in honor of her being sworn in today as a Supreme Court Justice. Knowing so much more about her from your aura reading made the swearing in even more meaningful for me.

Thank you Rose!
    [ALLIE’S link to a video of the ceremony inserted by Blog Monitor.]

Gail says:

How exactly do you know that Ketanji is enlightened? Why should I trust a word you say?

A more interesting question than your second one, GAIL, would be:

Why would I care whether or not you “trust a word” that I say?

This blog and website are offered to those who are interested, and who decide for themselves if Energy Spirituality might help them in any way.

As for responding to that first question, how exactly have I assessed that Supreme Court Justice KetanjiJackson Brown is in Enlightenment?

Read the blogpost, folks. For extra education, click on the links provided. Enjoy!