Skilled Empath Merge with Bennie Thompson. Leadership.

Skilled Empath Merge with Bennie Thompson. Today I’ll explore his Leadership Chakra Databanks. What’s it like to be him?

Out of all forms of “Deeper Perception Made Practical,” Skilled Empath Merge takes the lead.

Fittingly, then, that’s what I’ll employ today. In order to blog about the Jan. 6 Committee Hearings. Following up on yesterday’s commitment to blog about this, off and on, as long as these hearings last. Announced at “Deeper Perception on the January 6 Hearings .”

As always, I invite you readers to note your reactions and questions. As in, literally, write them down. Then turn them into COMMENTS. Using our comment boxes below.

First of All, Meet Congressman Bennie Thompson

Even before meeting Rep. Thompson in his role as the Jan. 6 Committee Chairman, I knew this: He’s from Mississippi.

Admittedly I didn’t know this part until today: He’s serving his 13th term in the United States House of Representatives.

Indeed, the link just supplied can tell you a lot about him. Likewise this fresh article from the New York Times. “Who Is Bennie Thompson?”

What does the Committe Chairman do? According to the Times: “

Among other things.

Last night he began the first presentation in the first Jan. 6 Committee Hearing.

Additional Background, about Skilled Empath Merge

Deeper than your most perceptive reading of body language. Or even aura reading.

Skilled Empath Merge is the jewel in the crown of Empath Empowerment®. Consider this the spiritual purpose of being born as an empath. (Namely, 1 in 20 people. We empaths are not so rare at all.)

Introduce yourself through these easy-watching videos:

Following that, you can answer the question: What IS Empath Empowerment?

But what, exactly, is Skilled Empath Merge? Use the link just provided to answer this question.

Now you’ve got all the essentials so that you can appreciate technically: What’s involved in doing thisSkilled Empath Merge with Bennie Thompson?

Additional-Additional Background, about the Leadership Array of Chakra Datatabanks

For this Skilled Empath Merge with Bennie Thompson, I’ll make use of a particular set of “Chakra Databanks.”

Easily learn all the background you need at this Guide to Chakra Databank Arrays.

Regarding which photo I’ll use for researching Bennie Thompson, easy answer. Simply click on the link just provided.

Skilled Empath Merge with Bennie Thompson, Leadership Chakra Databank 1

Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

Full dignity, full gravitas. Evidently, Congressman Thompson knows a great deal about political service. Specifically, he wholeheartedly steps into his role as a public servant.

Not much trace remains (for now) of Bernie Thompson, the man. Instead, he’s that congressman who swore an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.

By now, he’s so comfortable doing this, the role fits him like a much worn pair of shoes.

Rose Comments

While hearing him and watching him, I wondered about nervousness. Given the high stakes for this first Hearing, how could Chairman Thompson not be shaking inside?

Exactly why I wanted to do this Leadership Chakra Databank reading as a Skilled Empath Merge. All of one’s personal gifts as an empath will make the Merge experience vivid… In a strong and immediate way.

Personally, my empath gifts include Emotional Oneness, Spiritual Oneness, Emotional Intuition, and Spiritual Intuition. Thus, it would have been easy for me to find any:

• Self-consciousness
  • Squirminess
  • Self-doubt
  • Grandstanding
  • Or arrogance.

Nope. Instead he was rooted like a redwood, rooted in surrender. Simply doing his job.

Skilled Empath Merge Bennie Thompson, Leadership Chakra Databank 2

Root Chakra Databank for Saving Money

Definitely strict about financial prudence. As a way of life.

Rose Comments

Of course, at the time of this photograph, financial considerations are in the background.

Yet I wanted to include it. After all, it’s one of the 10 chakra databanks in this Leadership Array.

Perhaps, representing citizens of Mississippi, Bennie Thompson has considerable knowledge of poverty.

Born and raised in the former slave state, Thompson might have knowledge of ancestors who were enslaved.

Also…

As a long-term Democrat I’m fed up with the mythology that Republicans are fiscally conservative.

In my lifetime, presidents who were Democrats have shown far more responsibility than their blue counterparts.

Reagan’s failed myth of “Trickle-Down Economics” is still an excuse for cruel-and-corrupt tax cuts. (In my opinion.)

You bet– I certainly bet — that Bennie Thompson knows plenty about saving money on behalf of his constituents. All the while, he’s seen egregious financial corruption in officials now in Congress and the Senate.

Let’s Pause Now to Hear from You

After this weekend I plan to complete this Skilled Empath Merge with Bennie Thompson.

Today and tomorrow, feel free to share any reaction you’ve had to the January 6 Committee. For example:

• So far, are you pleased? Displeased?
  • Have your friends and family been watching? Anything to report?

Tag, you’re it!

Of course, this is just a partial list. Kellyanne Conway was, apparently, not supplying “alternative” facts when she wrote this about Jared in her memoir:

“There was no subject he considered beyond his expertise.”

Helen says:

Yes, in response to your comments 68 – 74 I understand your point. Most people will definitely not be persuaded one way or the other at this point and I have no problem posting about the Jan 6 Committee on social media.

It is such a historic time for our country it is the least I could do.

Oscar Manuel says:

I really find that list of Jared Kushner’s “areas of expertise” startling.

At my job I was just asked a question that is pretty far outside my area of knowledge and I found it mildly upsetting. I certainly didn’t think I somehow knew the answer. Definitely wasn’t going to pretend.

Oscar Manuel says:

These days, sometimes it worth stating the obvious. People spend lifetimes developing the standing and expertise to advise on any one of the topics in Jared Kushner’s absurd portfolio.

All of these areas are so specialized, it would take at least years of study and experience to begin to have a conversation with big players.
    Reality.

Oscar Manuel says:

Also, to do even a passable job at any of those items on his list, you’d have to care about something other than yourself.

HELEN, thank you for your Comment #102. This is a fraught time for democracy in America. I really like how you put it:

“It is such a historic time for our country, it is the least I could do.”

OSCAR MANUEL, your Comments #103-105 beautifully illustrate the difference between responsibility and irresponsibility, between being teachable and being unteachable. Thank you.

The arrogance of Jared Kushner is matched only by his cluelessness.

But his many-many responsibilities weren’t only the story of a man being spoiled by his rich father-in-law. Kushner’s appointments to all these important positions, and more, were extra illustrations of the terrible judgment, arrogance, and cluelessness of the twice-impeached, disgraced-and-dangerous, former president.

Oscar Manuel says:

Rose, I think you put something VERY ugly VERY beautifully, in your comments #107-108.

Thanks, OSCAR MANUEL. Here’s hoping that word will spread, far and wide, about the findings shown to all Americans (if only we’re all interested in learning the truth); the fascinating findings presented, for instance, in Part 2 oof the January 6th Committee Hearings.

Brooke says:

I appreciated Helen’s Comments #63-65.

Brooke says:

And Rose’s Comment #71, that “the point isn’t to persuade. It’s to be counted.

Brooke says:

This could also apply to other forms of activism such as attending rallies and marches.

And peaceful protests.

Brooke says:

I was at a rally and march recently for a cause I believe in.

And I did have a moment of wondering…if holding my sign high was supposed to change the mind of anyone who has the exact opposite viewpoint.

Brooke says:

But I see it now that it’s more to express my own point of view.

And exercise those rights to free speech and freedom to peacefully assemble.

Brooke says:

And to be an active citizen and have pride in that.

Exactly right, BROOKE.

May I add? I’m so proud of you for demonstrating. It’s not as though you’re exactly a “party girl.”

Definitely you’re expressing my own point of view. In public, in objective reality.

Bringing forth consequences, compared to having a personal point of view, unexpressed aloud. Like all karma, these consequences are unfathomable, and may be far greater than you now suppose.

Exercising your rights to free speech and freedom of assembly?

Maybe that doesn’t sound like a big deal. Only let’s remember this: What happens to rights (or muscles) that people don’t use? ATROPHY.

Furthermore, BROOKE, there’s an other important positive aspect of what you’ve been doing, imo:

You’re powerfully helping the Jan. 6 Hearings to trend. (As described in our latest blogpost of this series.)

Truth from these hearings is not “political.” These facts and testimony are about truth.

Throughout most of American history, the truth has matters. Including elected Republicans who paid attention to the Watergate hearings and told Nixon he had to either resign or be impeached.

Or I think of a quote that broke the power of witch-hunting demogogue Senator Joe McCarthy.

During the Army-McCarthy hearings on June 9, 1954, attorney Joseph Welch asked one of the great all-time rhetorical questions: “Have you no sense of decency, sir?” Love this black-and-white video!

Noreen Wiley says:

The House Select Committee is calmly laying out one damning fact after another.

In the back of my mind I knew that Trump had been making money like crazy, promoting The Big Lie.

Noreen Wiley says:

Not until I watched that second Hearing did I stop compartmentalizing this fact. The penny dropped.

“Not only was there the Big Lie, there was the big rip-off,” said Zoe Lofgren. (She helped lead the presentation at that hearing on Monday.)

Noreen Wiley says:

Calling it “the big rip-off” almost seems like an understatement.

Trump raised $250 million off the ‘Stop the Steal’ campaign. As the first two hearings of the Select Committee amply demonstrated, Trump knew very well that nobody stole his election. He lost. And he knew for a fact that he had lost.

Noreen Wiley says:

I feel furious on behalf of the small donors who scraped together donations to Trump, for a bank account to fight the “steal”, supposedly an official election defense fund. But the money never went there because Trump never opened up an account like that.

NOREEN WILEY, you’re so right to highlight this portion of the first Jan. 6th Committee Hearing.

Am I the only one who feels bad when a vending machine eats my quarter, and then I have to pay over and over again?

Even people far wealthier that you or me, NOREEN, hate to lose money. Besides that, who likes to be cheated?

We can be reasonably sure that the people who believed the promises of “Trump University” eventually soured on the famous TV personality, Donald Trump. Sure, he settled the related lawsuit. Surely he lost forever the loyalty of the “suckers” who paid dearly to go to that scam of a university.

Back then, Trump paid out $25 million to his university victims.

In a way the Jan. 6 Hearings are like the country’s class action lawsuit against the plot(s) by Trump to overturn the government. Listen up, please, all of you not-so-rich donors to Trump, the scam artist!

Brooke says:

Thanks, Rose (Comment #117).

I didn’t feel out of place. I was thrilled to be there and have a way to show my beliefs through action.

Brooke says:

What a great video in Comment #122 and triumph of the truth!

A “triumph of the truth”: Thanks for all you just wrote and especially that part, BROOKE.

Another name for all of these Hearings from the January 6th Committee might well be “A Triumph of the Truth.”

Oscar Manuel says:

Thanks for what you said, Noreen.

I have noticed compartmentalized facts coming together as well.

Oscar Manuel says:

For instance, putting together some basic knowledge of history, and how the stories of wars are told.

From what I understand, they often start with small, sporadic skirmishes or acts of violence committed by people with a supposed grievance against the state.

Oscar Manuel says:

Matching that with all the facts presented at the January 6th Committee Hearings about who participated and what they did…. well, it’s important that we take this seriously and give people real consequences now.

Astute! Thanks, OSCAR MANUEL.

Myra says:

I read this blog and comments first.

Eventually I became curious enough to see the first January 6 Committee Hearing.

Myra says:

It really was shocking to me to see Jared complain that, when the president’s lawyers threatened to quit they were “whining”.

Myra says:

Before I wondered what planet Jared lived on.

Now I still don’t know but I’m pretty sure it’s not Earth.

Indeed, MYRA, this was a shocking part of the Jan. 6th Committee Hearing.

When a regular person’s attorney threatens to quit, that’s a big deal right there.
    For a U.S. President’s entire legal team threatening to quit, that’s a wakeup call.

At least, it’s a wakeup call if the big-deal Presidential executive has his wits about him.

Evidently Jared Kushner didn’t.

Lennie says:

I’m unabashedly fascinated by Jared Kushner, his personal brand of arrogance and incompetence.

During the video clip shown during the first January 6th Hearing, he never flinched when airily dismissing a serious warning from the president’s legal team. What he called “whining”!

Lennie says:

I stumbled upon this YouTube video, “Jarod Kushner’s pardon palooza will be damaging to both Donald Trump and to Kushner himself.”

Enjoy!
    [Link inserted by Blog Monitor]

LENNIE, I haven’t had time yet in my busy Monday to see these yet. But I sure plan to.

Thanks. “Pardan Palooza”? Haha.

I never thought about it before but, “thanks” to Trump, the simple expression “I beg your pardon” sure takes on a new-and-icky meaning.

Allison says:

Speaking of Jared Kushner videos, I was fascinated by this one.
    In this CNN interview, a Jan. 6 committee member describes Kushner’s demeanor during 6-hour session

[Link inserted by Blog Monitor]

By all means, send this video link to anybody you know who still admires the “great” Jared Kushner.

Yet one more example of the importance of paying attention to the work product of all the bipartisan January 6th Committee Hearings.