Creative Living — isn’t that the purpose of your “creativity”? Fortunately, each of us is loaded with creativity. Life demands it of us. Along with the rest that we need for quality of life, we pursue creative living through:
- A creative originality. Basically, needed for solving problems.
- Creative expressiveness. Needed so that your individual spark can light up life for yourself and others.
- An inner creative intelligence. Most noteworthy, using your brain to shape the creativity
- Honesty, ethics, and responsibility driving the creativity. Otherwise, why bother to bring something new into this world?
- Caring about others. Why human creativity requires hands and feet, stomach, and all else… Needed because mere cleverness is a dead end. Seems like caring gives direction to creative living.
- Passionate creativity. Because, have you noticed? You’re more creative when it matters that you DELIVER.