Guidelines for Sending Photos
- CAREFULLY read the instructions appropriate for the report you wish to order. The more your photos follow these instructions, the more accurate your report.
- DO NOT SEND images that are unfocused, in dim light, or shot from a distance.
- Please do not send photos and ask us to pre-approve them; we no longer have the time to do so. If you follow these guidelines and follow the appropriate instructions below, your photos will be fine.
Please note the following:
- Subjects for Face Readings must be at least 18 years of age.
- Send at least one head shot, taken from a front angle and, if convenient, also send one profile shot that shows the ear clearly. Posed shots are better than action shots.
- Please make sure the face on the photo is big enough to be clearly visible. Sending many photos will increase the amount of detail for Rose to read.
- The person in the photo should be alone, not in a group shot.
- Rose will be reading the person as he or she is at the time of the photo. So you might prefer to send a recent photograph. (However, if you are curious about how someone has changed, order two Face Reports; for one report, send a current photo and for the second report, send your earlier picture.)
- If convenient, you may send photographs over the Internet as an email attachment (JPEG) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may provide a direct link to a website gallery where the photo(s) are posted. Please reference your order number in your email.
- If you prefer to send photos by regular mail, address them to:
Attn: Face Report, Order Number ____
116 Hillsdale Drive
Sterling, VA 20164-1201
- If you wish to have your photos returned, make sure you provide a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
NOTE THAT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE RETURN DELIVERY BY THE POST OFFICE.
DO NOT SEND IRREPLACEABLE PHOTOGRAPHS.