Thoroughly counter-culture, but indispensably valuable.
One surprising workshop module after another.
Seven Empowering Topics
Here’s an advance survey of the main content areas planned for this workshop.
Depending on what’s especially lively for you and others in the workshop, some of these topics may be covered less thoroughly than others. Regardless, this workshop will be filled to the brim with profound and practical ways to improve your life.
#1. Supplement the limiting “help” you’ve pursued as an HSP.
Reach into your personal experience and join a lively conversation about what has and hasn’t helped you as an HSP.
Could it be that some mainstream advice hurts you far more than it helps you? Learn leading-edge concepts that can help you far more. Including two extremely practical ways to slice-and-dice your social relationships. (These alone could be worth your time and tuition in taking this workshop.)
#2. How can you stop assuming others are sensitive, too? (When they’re not necessarily sensitive at all.)
Which false signs of sensitivity could confuse you? Learn the many ways you can tell for sure who is or isn’t an HSP. (None of these involve aura reading.
Optional: Bring along 1 or 2 head shots of people whom you have assumed are sensitive for instant application of your new discernment!
#3. Does being a sensitive mean that you must study psychic development? Or explore yourself psychologically?
Confusions about this run rampant today.
To shed light, you will consider many ways how learning about yourself is different when you’re an HSP. And how certain mainstream resources could actually confuse you in your pursuit of understanding yourself.
Demonstration aura readings will add clarity.
#4. Am I an introvert or an extrovert? Many HSPs mix up this answer with what it means to be an HSP. To their detriment.
Even worse, did you know that you’re probably a combo? Which blind spots have you personally suffered due to inaccurate self-labeling yourself? Such as talents you’ve overlooked because you were so sure about being an introvert or extravert!
All along the way, you’ll learn secrets for succeeding with your sensitivity. Do you have any idea how practical this part of the workshop can be? Hint: This module within the workshop will include Face Reading Secrets® galore about your personal talents in life, whether currently being used or not.
#5. Discerning what being an HSP really is, emotionally and spiritually. The truth!
As an HSP, your sense of self depends on getting this straight. Despite so many confused and outright false ideas that are popular today. Wait until you see our fascinating List Of Mash-Up Ideas About Your Sensitivity.
Even better, this workshop module includes specific strategies for solving certain problems. Including — as you’ll learn — several problems that were never directly connected with being an HSP. Not in reality. Still, suggestions for solving these related problems will be included in this super-practical workshop.
#6. Improve Your Health and Life Balance
What you don’t know about being an HSPs can hurt you… even physically. Has your sensitivity made you susceptible to unnecessary fears? Or extreme choices? How about unnecessary expenses for taking good care of yourself physically?
For instance, two of Rose’s clients once purchased a bed of nails. Voluntarily! Learn why certain health fads hold special appeal to HSPs. At least, before learning the consumer smarts included in this workshop. Fads that may sound laughable to you… after you’ve learned why they can be so appealing to sensitives.
#7. An essential ingredient for winning at life. Missing in action?
Sadly, HSPs are especially susceptible to lacking this essential ingredient. Find out why.
Of course, this workshop will teach you essentials for finding and using this essential ingredient. Surprisingly easy, actually, when you know what to do!
To give you a life skill for this kind of self-authority, Rose will teach you a simple way to stick up for yourself, bit-by-bit… until you find it really easy to say and do things that serve you well. Appropriate things, that you have every right to say and do!
How You'll Learn
Typical of Rose Rosetree’s workshops, you’ll learn in a variety of interactive ways:
- Lectures developed especially for this workshop. Loads of new material, systematically presented.
- Lively Q&A exchanges bring excitement to the learning space. Making new knowledge relevant to your experience. Where your personal contributions are valued.
- Explorations with one or more partners will help you discover practical ways to apply what you learn.
- Group discussion about workshop topics can help you to experience the thrill of learning, punctuated by one Aha! after another
- As always, in any workshop with Rose, your learning will be supported by loads of freshly designed handouts and interactive worksheets.
- In demonstration readings, Rose will use energetic literacy skills to add surprising and vivid depth to your learning:
- Aura Reading Research,
- Consciousness Positioning™ Consults, and
- Soul Thrill® Aura Research.
- Let the power of the group help you to discover one simple truth again and again: Many problems that bothered you in your past… weren’t only personal. Rather, you have suffered from a lack of helpful knowledge and skills that could make your sensitivity a triumph. Become one of the world’s leaders in collective consciousness. As you find a very new way of gaining success… unapologetically and powerfully using your God-given sensitivity.
What you learn may amaze you. Because it make so much sense.
And with all the deluge of advice for HSPs and empaths, you may ask yourself again and again, “How come nobody ever told me this? It’s so important.”
But Wait. Need More Reasons
to Attend this Workshop?
- Fast-moving and fun – If you have ever taken a workshop with Rose, you know that it will be powerful, fast-moving, and fun.
- Sophisticated knowledge in a comfortable setting – All of our workshops are held in hotel meeting rooms in the Northern Virginia suburbs.
- Easy access to Dulles International Airport – Located only minutes away from the airport, the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle.
- Group room rates at the hotel – Staying at the hotel is affordable for our out-of-town attendees, and convenient for our local attendees who would like to spare themselves the extra drive between the Saturday and Sunday sessions. The group rate can be extended for those who wish to stay an extra day to have in-person sessions with Rose (only on the day(s) following the workshop).
- Yes, some in-person sessions on that weekend are available – Usually Rose offers two lunch-time sessions (one on Saturday, the other on Sunday) to out-of-towners. If you are interested in scheduling a session over one of the lunch breaks, be sure to let us know at the time of registration. Please note that these sessions are limited to aura research or face reading, and Rose’s usual session fee applies.
- More personal attention – We limit attendance to 25 to ensure everyone has a chance to interact with Rose and their fellow course participants.
- Meet like-minded people – to network with, and make new friends.
- Affordable workshop tuition – The $300 tuition is a bargain, especially when compared to what you might spend to attend workshops elsewhere or online.
This full weekend workshop consists of six group sessions in all, starting at 10:00 am and ending at 9:00 pm on both Saturday and Sunday, with breaks for lunch and dinner. The session times for each day usually follow this schedule*:
|1||Saturday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|2||Saturday||3:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|3||Saturday||7:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
|4||Sunday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|5||Sunday||3:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|6||Sunday||7:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
*The exact schedule may change based on the number of participants. Everyone will be notified with the confirmed schedule within a week of the workshop. Should the schedule change, Rose will still present the entire workshop to you.
Those interested in receiving a certificate of completion, and those interested in using this workshop to fulfill workshop pre-requisites for Mentoring in Rosetree Energy Spirituality must attend the entire workshop.
I’m in! What’s next?
1) Use the secure shopping cart link below to submit your payment and thereby register for the class. (Please be sure to read the Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
2) Right afterwards, please send a recent photo to Rose. A simple selfie will be fine. In that way, Rose can make sure that you are cleared to attend. If Rose thinks it would be better for you to wait, you will receive a full refund immediately.
3) Within 48 hours of registration, Workshop Manager Mitch will send you a confirmation, and he will be your contact if you have any questions about logistics. You will also receive a final confirmation and information email, usually the Monday before the workshop weekend.
Registration and Room Reservation
Registration and Payment
Register as early as possible to guarantee your space. This workshop will be given only once, and seating is limited to make sure each participant receives plenty of personal attention.
HSP Heaven on Earth Workshop
Saturday-Sunday, July 21-22, 2018
Tuition - $300 / Workshop
Please remember to send Rose your recent photo. Send your photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To pay by phone, using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover, call 703-404-4357. (Do NOT send credit card information by email!)
- To pay by check, contact Mitch at email@example.com or 703-404-4357 for payment instructions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refunds are given only for cancellations made at least 3 days prior to the workshop — less a $50 cancellation fee. To avoid a fee, or loss of tuition, one may transfer the entire tuition to a different workshop or other services offered by Rose.
Questions? Contact Mitch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop will be held at the Hampton Inn and Suites Dulles Airport Hotel, 22700 Holiday Park Drive, Sterling, VA 20166. The hotel is located just 15 minutes from Dulles International Airport (IAD), and the hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle. Shuttle service to nearby restaurants is also available.
GROUP RATES: The hotel is offering a group rate of $89 / night (plus 13% taxes) for both single and double rooms, and is holding 10 rooms for us. A complimentary breakfast buffet is included in the room rate. The rooms must be booked by Thursday, July 5, 2018. After that, the hotel will continue to offer the same group rate while room supply lasts.
ROOM RESERVATION: Click the link below, and you will be directed to the hotel reservation page with the group code entered for you. Next, enter your arrival and departure dates to begin the reservation process. START ONLINE ROOM RESERVATION. (Click the “Book a Room” button.) You can select any number of nights within the range of offered dates.
RESERVE BY PHONE: You can also call the hotel directly at 703-537-7800, and ask for the “Rose Rosetree Workshop, July 2018 Room Block.”
Extending Your Stay? The hotel will honor the group rate for Thursday night and/or Monday night (Tuesday departure) upon request. To extend your reservation to include one or both of those days, call the hotel directly at 703-537-7800.