Change Your Expectations for the Better, Bigger, Stronger
Let's Talk Boundaries
Already you know about one theme in this weekend workshop, teaching you how to get along better with people who aren’t necessarily sensitive. What are some of the other major themes to make you more Socially Savvy?
One Theme Is “Boundaries”
Ever hear of social “boundaries”? Of course you have. Almost universally, boundaries are proposed as THE solution to “surviving” as someone with sensitivity.
But you can do so much better! Because you’re sensitivity gifted, not somebody with a scary sensitivity disability.
One of the most important alternatives to interpreting everything that happens to you in terms of boundaries… is learning how to develop more interest in yourself. Appropriate interest.
As you’ll start discovering in this workshop, you’ll gain discernment about people who drive you nuts, seeming “oh so confident.” But what do their auras show? Yes, Rose will do energetic literacy research on a few people who, for various reasons, have vexed you so much that you might have thought, “If that’s what self-confidence is, I don’t want it.”
Besides improving your skills – yes, skills – at being interested in yourself, what else? How about more discernment about other people being interested in you?
Could be, this part of the workshop will help you most. Because, lacking one simple skill that you will learn in our empowering workshop, it’s all too easy to blame yourself… for a problem that isn’t your fault at all.
Upgrade How You Feel About Being Sensitivity Gifted
Inspiring truths are backed up by explorations that you’ll do in the workshop, such as treat planned for you about “How to Stop Worrying.”
By the end of this workshop, you’ll understand how you — you, personally — can fulfill the purpose of your sensitivity.
And there’s even a Healing Centerpiece for everybody in the group, as together you experience an RES Energy HEALING to help you Throw away Limiting Old Social Masks.
In so many ways, after this workshop, you’ll get a fresh start.
Dare to Imagine
Imagine yourself, Sensitivity Gifted and yet fitting in. Imagine completing this workshop with loads of practical skills that can help you to worry less and accomplish far more.
What would it mean to you, becoming more productive and confident and respected by your significant others?
This comfortable, lively workshop can make such a difference!
But Do You Typically Avoid Workshops?
Might You Be a Little Shy?
Then please know that — when they came to their first RES workshop — many of my most enthusiastic students felt that way. At the beginning, anyway.
All that quickly changed. Because as a teacher who happens to also be sensitivity gifted, I do a lot to make every workshop I offer… empowering, well paced, and never intimidating.
Yes, you can expect to have a weekend experience that is lively, yet not overwhelming.
How Come? Three Reasons
#1 Pre-Approval of All Course Participants helps you to know you’ll fit in. And also know that your course participants will not (to put it bluntly) be weird.
You see, when you apply for this workshop, Rose asks you to send a current selfie or other photo. As an experienced Empath Coach, she will make sure that all course participants are either HSPs or Empaths.
#2. Say Buh-Bye to a Certain Kind of Self-Doubt
What if you’re not sure whether you’re an empath? Or maybe you’re not even entirely certain whether you’re a Highly Sensitive Person?
When you apply for the workshop, just send that photo. Then Rose will give you some yes-or-no feedback. (And if you wouldn’t fit in at this workshop, of course, you’ll receive a full refund of the course fee.)
#3. Giving You an Uncommonly Sweet Workshop Environment
Both Saturday and Sunday, before our first meeting, I’ll prepare the workshop space by using some Really Effective Skills.
RES Energy HEALING skills, to be specific. I’ll facilitate the removal of astral energies that often get stuck in a hotel environment. Soon as you enter on Saturday you may notice how good it feels in the room, how normal it feels.
Or to put it another way, you may notice how that workshop room in the hotel… doesn’t feel icky.
Overall, you’ll find a workshop environment that’s comfortable, maybe like your own home away from home – and with some sweet people around, potential friends, keeping you company.
All of this makes it extra comfortable for workshop participants who are sensitivity gifted!
Authenticity Matters Extra to Empaths and HSPs
So you may be pleased to discover how authentic this workshop feels to you. Here are some of the reasons why.
- SERVICE. RES is a service field. It’s not some money-making scheme, and that matters because the sensitivity gifted can spot pushiness a mile away.
- RULES OF ENGAGEMENT. Early in this workshop, you’ll find that I structure group meetings with clear “Rules of Engagement.” These make it easy to learn a great deal without feeling rushed.
- THERE FOR YOU. I’ll be available for half an hour before every workshop meetings (after the first one). Why do I add that to your workshop? To be available to answer your questions — including outside of the workshop itself. In general, as you’ll see, I’m committed to be of service to you.
- Q&A Time. It’s built into each workshop meeting. You’ll be in a true learning environment, perhaps the liveliest you’ve ever encountered, structured like this:
- Lectures, as I share what she has learned through helping clients and training professional RES Practitioners.
- Group discussions, where you get to ask your questions and share your ideas.
- Partner shares, for extra interaction about the new knowledge you’ll be receiving.
- And let’s not forget this sweet Energy Healing, built into one of the workshop meetings: “Throw away Limiting Old Social Masks.”
- RES Demonstration Research will be done for some volunteers in the workshop. Expect to observe includes Stage 3 Energetic Literacy, Energetic Hologram Research, Hypnosis (done as a Certified Instructor with the National Guild of Hypnotists), and Vibrational Re-Positioning®.
A Distinctly Different Workshop for HSPs and Empaths
By now you know that this new workshop is loaded with knowledge, explorations, and positive experiences – all devoted to supporting you as sensitivity gifted!
Beyond that, it’s so important to know that I can help you get past mainstream approaches that are quite popular today… and distinctly unhelpful. Like what?
- If you’ve been told that your problems will disappear if you just scale back and limit your stress.
- Or you’ve been taught that your sensitivity is like a kind of disability, so you need to out yourself to family and friends, requesting that they honor your special needs.
- Or you’ve studied with big names in “surviving your sensitivity,” like clinical psychologist Elaine Aron, Ph.D. and psychiatrist Judith Orloff. Of course, their training has prepared them think in terms of mental illness. By contrast, I’m the founder of RES. Quite a different approach!
- Also, if you’ve worked on “sensitivity issues” with a therapist, or by consulting pop psych books — take a deep breath. Because by the end of this workshop you’ll probably be breathing a whole lot easier.
None of these experts has been an RES expert, right? Benefit from the unique – and trademarked — Energy READING Skills and Energy HEALING Skills that underlie all that you’ll receive in this workshop.
It’s All Included
What will it be like, taking this workshop? Simply put, it’s a welcoming, appreciative, curious group of individuals. Expect to feel comfortable in record time. And here’s what you’ll receive:
- Practical knowledge and skills based in deeper perception and tested through the years with Rose’s clients.
- Surprising discoveries, based on my 10,000+ hours using RES skills. Important to know: I’m no psychic. Nor will I ask you to work on psychological issues. RES is altogether different from either approach.
- A generous supply of worksheets and handouts will help you organize your knowledge. By the end of our final group meeting, you’ll have the equivalent of a totally personalized workbook to take home with you.
- Lively learning as part of the workshop culture. Graduates of other RES workshops know the lively exchange that quickly develops. Typically, students sit at the edge of their seats. Many have called a certain empath coach… the best teacher they’ve ever had.
- A special excitement because this is a one-time workshop. By participating, you’ll help to shape it; for example, through the questions you ask. If you like, your voice can be recorded during the Q&A segments. (This isn’t required, you’ll have a choice).
Have you noticed? Some of the best music CDs and DVDs are labeled, “Recorded live.” That’s why I plan to use sound recordings from this workshop to help create future online workshops for empaths and HSPs. So come and help to create this workshop for all future students.
You Can Relax about the Practical Parts
All RES sessions and workshops are supported by a full-time Workshop Manager, Mitch Weber. If you have questions, he’s happy to help. For fastest response, email him: mitchATrose-rosetree.com.
Now, here are more details about the practical aspects of taking this Workshop for Socially Savvy Empaths & HSPs. Pay special attention to the last point, because it’s unusual.
Sophisticated knowledge in a comfortable setting – All of our workshops are held in hotel meeting rooms in the Northern Virginia suburban area.
Easy access to Dulles International Airport – Located only minutes away from the airport, the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle.
Group room rates at the hotel – Staying at the hotel is affordable for our out-of-town attendees, and convenient for our local attendees who would like to spare themselves the extra drive between the Saturday and Sunday sessions.
Meet like-minded people – to network with, and make new friends.
Affordable workshop tuition – The $300 tuition is a bargain, especially when compared to what you might spend to attend workshops elsewhere or online.
The RES bookstore table will be available, making it easy for you to browse my books and buy autographed copies. In addition, you can benefit from my year-long goal to offer you Success Help from RES. As a special treat offered all year, in 2019, I will give you one free copy of my success-inspiring book, “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy.” (One copy per person, per year, please.)
This full weekend workshop consists of six group sessions in all, starting at 10:00 am and ending at 9:00 pm on both Saturday and Sunday, with breaks for lunch and dinner. The session times for each day usually follow this schedule:
Note: The exact schedule may change based on the number of participants. Everyone will be notified with the confirmed schedule within a week of the workshop. Should the schedule change, I will still present the entire workshop to you.
Those interested in receiving a certificate of completion, and those interested in using this workshop to fulfill workshop prerequisites for Mentoring in Rosetree Energy Spirituality must attend the entire workshop.
I’m in! What’s next?
Use the secure shopping cart link below to submit your payment and thereby register for the class. (Please be sure to read the Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
Right afterwards, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach a recent photo — a simple selfie will be fine — so that Rose can confirm that you’d be a good fit for this workshop.
Within 48 hours of registration, Workshop Manager Mitch will send you a confirmation, and he will be your contact if you have any questions about logistics.
Registration and Room Reservation
Registration and Payment
Register as early as possible to guarantee your space. This workshop will be given only once, and seating is limited to make sure each participant receives plenty of personal attention.
Socially Savvy Empaths & HSPs Workshop
Saturday-Sunday, August 10-11, 2019
Tuition - $300 / Workshop
- To pay by phone, using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover, call 703-404-4357. (Do NOT send credit card information by email!)
- To pay by check, contact Mitch at email@example.com or 703-404-4357 for payment instructions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refunds are given only for cancellations made at least 3 days prior to the workshop — less a $50 cancellation fee. To avoid a fee, or loss of tuition, one may transfer the entire tuition to a different workshop or other services offered by Rose.
Questions? Contact Mitch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop will be held at the Hampton Inn and Suites Dulles Airport Hotel, 22700 Holiday Park Drive, Sterling, VA 20166. The hotel is located just 15 minutes from Dulles International Airport (IAD), and the hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle. Shuttle service to nearby restaurants is also available.
GROUP RATES: The hotel is offering a group rate of $99 / night (plus 13% taxes) for both single and double rooms, and is holding 10 rooms for us. A complimentary breakfast buffet is included in the room rate. The rooms must be booked by Friday, July 26, 2019. After that, the hotel will continue to offer the same group rate while room supply lasts.
ROOM RESERVATION: Click the link below, and you will be directed to the hotel reservation page with the group code entered for you. Next, enter your arrival and departure dates to begin the reservation process. START ONLINE ROOM RESERVATION. (Click the “Book a Room” button.) You can select any number of nights within the range of offered dates.
RESERVE BY PHONE: You can also call the hotel directly at 703-537-7800, and ask for the “Rose Rosetree Workshop, August 2019 Room Block.”