Try out Aura Reading — Free Intro
Have you wondered, what’s all the fuss about aura reading? Do you think you might have “The Gift”?
Well, I designed this five-lesson workshop to answer common questions like these, and more. In an honest way!
Fact is, many people today are confused about all the contradictory ideas out there regarding auras. As a leader in this field, I wanted to set the record straight. So I designed this free introductory workshop.
Thought-provoking ideas you’ll find here are decidedly not mainstream. Yet they have been tested with thousands of my students internationally. Come and broaden your understanding!
What if you already know all this, and you’re raring to get into a full workshop? Take this intro anyway. It’s not just fluff. Actually, you might take this intro just to celebrate how much you already know.
By the time you complete that final quiz you will graduate… and be eligible to start the most systematic and enjoyable training I’ve given yet, helping you move into Stage Three Energetic Literacy.
For all you who are reading this, welcome! This workshop is a prerequisite to further study with me about RES skills of Energy READING.
So come and get comfortable with this user-friendly workshop technology… and decide if I’m a good fit as a teacher for you.
What Else You’ll Find
Each of the five lessons includes a sound recording. Plus you’ll be given a quiz or assignment to help you complete each lesson.
Other workshops in this series are more sophisticated, including a generous supply of handouts and worksheets. Often a lesson will contain multiple recordings.
Altogether, you’ll find an easy-to-learn approach. So you can have fun while learning quality skills from the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®.
Where do you start learning skills that can make a life-changing difference?
Lesson 01. Yes, You Can Learn Energetic Literacy.
Includes 1 sound recording. Total listening time is 15 minutes.
Lesson 02. What IS Your Aura?
Includes 1 sound recording. Total listening time is 11 minutes.
Quiz: What Your Aura Is And Isn’t.
Lesson 03. Literacy, Not a Psychic Reading
Includes 1 sound recording. Total listening time is 10 minutes.
Quiz: What Can You Learn from Joe’s Aura?
Lesson 04. Five Practical Ways to Use Aura Reading
Includes 2 sound recordings. Total listening time is 38 minutes.
Quiz: Five Ways to Use Energetic Literacy
Lesson 05. Complete Your Intro to Energetic Literacy
Includes 1 sound recording. Total listening time is 18 minutes.
Quiz: Graduation Quiz
Gone is the ‘tude from those rebellion years, like middle school,
when school is sooo not voluntary.
As you may remember from back in the day, students may not get to choose either their classes or their teachers.
By contrast, you’re here by your own free choice. Glad you’re here! All the educational experiences I offer are designed for your benefit. You want to succeed and I’m here to help you to do just that.
Before developing online workshops, I have taught adult ed. for public schools and also private schools. Specifically, I’ve taught in Arizona, California, Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, The District of Columbia, Virginia, and Washington. Outside the U.S., I’ve taught live workshops in Asia and Europe.
Between giving live workshops and also offering personal mentoring, I’ve also had students from Australia and New Zealand, Africa, the Middle East, and South America. My North American students have come from Canada and Mexico, not just the US. And although I haven’t had any students born and raised in Antarctica, one of my students did live there for a while. 🙂
Of course, what matters most is the person, not the country. I look forward to getting to know you personally. For starters, though, I wanted you to know that I love teaching adult learners like you. Thank you for choosing to study with me.
How to Get the Most from
any RES Workshop Lecture
Having an on-demand workshop is so convenient. Ideal for self-paced learning!
Yet the way you set up the learning for yourself matters a lot. Your choices will impact whether you get either more or less from any lecture that I have prepared for you. So here come some suggestions.
- Please sit. Did you know? Sitting comfortably, with your head not supported, is ideal. Save those Lay-Z-Boy recliners for when you’re not aiming to learn. Lying down, sprawling, balancing on a ball? Definitely can be fun, but not ideal for learning.
- Turn off non-essential electronic devices. For example, checking out texts or emails that come in while you’re taking a lesson. Look, I’ve read of a scientific study about what happened to attention when folks were being notified of incoming emails. (Just notified. Not even stopping to read them.) Those interruptions broke the flow of thinking to such an extent… the subjects in the study became way less attentive. In fact, researchers compared their performance to a control group that was stoned on weed.
- You are in control, taking this workshop. So you can give yourself a period of time to do this online workshop, no interruptions. Afterwards, take a break to check your emails, take a snack, play with your poodle. Later come back to the workshop again. All according to your own rhythm. Multi-tasking will not serve you as a learner, so might I suggest? Prevent interruptions before you begin to listen to one of our lectures.
- Keep handy a way to make notes: Paper and pen or whichever electronic device you favor. Making notes as you go will enhance your learning.
- What about when a workshop lecture goes with a handout or worksheet? Look, you’re listening on demand. Plus you’re by yourself, not with me in the room. Plus, you know you can listen however often you like, what might tempt you? Soooooooo.
You might be tempted to substitute thinking, not writing. Not writing down visible notes.
Guess what? If you do this, you’ll be cheating yourself of some of the learning. Please, go for the full experience.
Why Does Your Setup Matter Especially with RES Workshops?
Because every RES workshop contains more than information. In Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES), every workshop involves something very profound about you. Consciousness! Many of the skills I’m teaching will involve learning very subtle ways to use your consciousness differently.
No wonder I’m encouraging you to develop good habits for making your consciousness resourceful while you learn. Effortlessly resourceful! To awaken your inner wisdom.