This Advanced Workshop has two prerequisites.
In order for Rose to deliver this much leading-edge knowledge in a single weekend, you must have completed the following two workshops prior to this workshop weekend. By completing these requirements, Rose will be able to get to the advanced material immediately.
|Completion of one of the following:
||AND||Completion of one of the following:
If you’ve studied with Rose in the past, and are not sure if you’ve satisfied either or both of these pre-requisites, please contact Workshop Coodinator Mitch. Contact Mitch also, if you are interested in scheduling personal, one-on-one mentoring with Rose by phone or Skype.
What if you haven’t taken these courses yet?
Don’t feel discouraged. You can still go ahead and get ready! Thanks to Rose’s new online, on-demand workshops, you can start learning today, and be ready in time to take this Soul Thrill® Aura Research Workshop.
You Can Take These On-Demand, Online Workshops to Satisfy the Prerequisites
Aura Reading for YOU satisfies the Aura Reading Level 1 requirement
Read Auras from Regular Photos satisfies the Aura Reading Level 2 requirement.
By clicking on the above links (which will take you to the online workshop portal), you can learn a lot about what’s covered in these workshops.
Plus there’s a free introduction to get you started.
Now that that's said, What’s So Special about THIS Workshop?
It’s the only way you can learn to do Soul Thrill® Aura Research. Which means that you’ll learn to do what?
- You’ll learn how to slow down your reading of a chakra databank. Allowing it to reveal your subconscious and energetic response to a “Research Item.”
- Selecting which Research Items are appropriate… is an art in itself. An art you’ll learn in this workshop! An art that can help you to move forward more rapidly on your path of personal development.
- By now you know how to read so many chakra databanks. Well, which ones are most useful to research? You’ll receive three different specialized research protocols.
- And what is the minimum for productive research? Such as, what if you happen to be in a hurry while doing this super-practical research? Unless you know the answer to this question, you would not do justice to your emerging skills of energetic literacy.
- Learn when — and when not — to use your shiny new skills. Preview: Most of the time, it’s great to use these skills. But not in some certain cases — and Rose Rosetree will give you the benefit of her experience to guide you here.
During this workshop, you’ll get loads of practice at getting the knack — unique in the world today — a knack for gaining useful information that takes into consideration what your own soul would prefer. And what also tests out well for the rest of your aura. Allowing you to tell what works best for you now, and over the next 2 1/2 to 3 months.
Co-created with Divine wisdom. Nothing at all like a psychic reading. And you may be delighted to discover that this type of skill counts as Stage 10 Energetic Literacy! As a graduate, you may be pretty soul-thrilled to discover how easy it was to master this new aura reading skill.
Soul Thrill® Aura Research is Rose’s most popular type of RES Energy READING Session. And by the time you graduate… you’ll be able to do it for yourself. And you can expect to be good at it!
How You'll Learn
This fast-moving workshop stays lively because of a variety of teaching methods:
- Lectures, where Rose, the Founder of RES, shares what she has learned through helping clients and training apprentices.
- Group discussions, where you get to ask your questions and share your ideas.
- Partner shares, for more personal interaction about the new knowledge you’ll be receiving.
- A generous supply of handouts and worksheets — like a textbook, made just for you.
- Demonstration aura research by Rose. What kind? Soul Thrill® aura research, of course!
But Wait. Need More Reasons
to Attend this Workshop?
- Fast-moving and fun – If you have ever taken a workshop with Rose, you know that it will be powerful, fast-moving, and fun.
- Sophisticated knowledge in a comfortable setting – All of our workshops are held in hotel meeting rooms in the Northern Virginia suburbs.
- Easy access to Dulles International Airport – Located only minutes away from the airport, the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle.
- Group room rates at the hotel – Staying at the hotel is affordable for our out-of-town attendees, and convenient for our local attendees who would like to spare themselves the extra drive between the Saturday and Sunday sessions. The group rate can be extended for those who wish to stay an extra day to have in-person sessions with Rose (only on the day(s) following the workshop).
- Yes, some in-person sessions on that weekend are available – Usually Rose offers two lunch-time sessions (one on Saturday, the other on Sunday) to out-of-towners. If you are interested in scheduling a session over one of the lunch breaks, be sure to let us know at the time of registration. Please note that these sessions are limited to aura research or face reading, and Rose’s usual session fee applies.
- More personal attention – We limit attendance to 25 to ensure everyone has a chance to interact with Rose and their fellow course participants.
- Meet like-minded people – to network with, and make new friends.
- Affordable workshop tuition – The $300 tuition is a bargain, especially when compared to what you might spend to attend workshops elsewhere or online.
This full weekend workshop consists of six group sessions in all, starting at 10:00 am and ending at 9:00 pm on both Saturday and Sunday, with breaks for lunch and dinner. The session times for each day usually follow this schedule*:
|1||Saturday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|2||Saturday||3:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|3||Saturday||7:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
|4||Sunday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|5||Sunday||3:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|6||Sunday||7:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
*The exact schedule may change based on the number of participants. Everyone will be notified with the confirmed schedule within a week of the workshop. Should the schedule change, Rose will still present the entire workshop to you.
Those interested in receiving a certificate of completion, and those interested in using this workshop to fulfill workshop pre-requisites for Mentoring in Rosetree Energy Spirituality must attend the entire workshop.
I’m in! What’s next?
1) Use the secure shopping cart link below to submit your payment and thereby register for the class. (Please be sure to read the Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
2) Right afterwards, please send a recent photo to Rose. A simple selfie will be fine. In that way, Rose can make sure that you are cleared to attend. If Rose thinks it would be better for you to wait, you will receive a full refund immediately.
3) Within 48 hours of registration, Workshop Manager Mitch will send you a confirmation, and he will be your contact if you have any questions about logistics. You will also receive a final confirmation and information email, usually the Monday before the workshop weekend.
Registration and Room Reservation
Registration and Payment
Register as early as possible to guarantee your space. This workshop will be given only once, and seating is limited to make sure each participant receives plenty of personal attention.
Soul Thrill® Aura Research Workshop
Saturday-Sunday, June 23-24, 2018
Tuition - $300 / Workshop
Please remember to send Rose your recent photo. Send your photo to: email@example.com
- To pay by phone, using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover, call 703-404-4357. (Do NOT send credit card information by email!)
- To pay by check, contact Mitch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-404-4357 for payment instructions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refunds are given only for cancellations made at least 3 days prior to the workshop — less a $50 cancellation fee. To avoid a fee, or loss of tuition, one may transfer the entire tuition to a different workshop or other services offered by Rose.
Questions? Contact Mitch at email@example.com.
This workshop will be held at the Hampton Inn and Suites Dulles Airport Hotel, 22700 Holiday Park Drive, Sterling, VA 20166. The hotel is located just 15 minutes from Dulles International Airport (IAD), and the hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle. Shuttle service to nearby restaurants is also available.
GROUP RATES: The hotel is offering a group rate of $89 / night (plus 13% taxes) for both single and double rooms, and is holding 10 rooms for us. A complimentary breakfast buffet is included in the room rate. The rooms must be booked by Thursday, June 7, 2018. After that, the hotel will continue to offer the same group rate while room supply lasts.
ROOM RESERVATION: Click the link below, and you will be directed to the hotel reservation page with the group code entered for you. Next, enter your arrival and departure dates to begin the reservation process. START ONLINE ROOM RESERVATION. (Click the “Book a Room” button.) You can select any number of nights within the range of offered dates.
RESERVE BY PHONE: You can also call the hotel directly at 703-537-7800, and ask for the “Rose Rosetree Workshop, June 2018 Room Block.”
Extending Your Stay? The hotel will honor the group rate for Thursday night and/or Monday night (Tuesday departure) upon request. To extend your reservation to include one or both of those days, call the hotel directly at 703-537-7800.