More Workshop Highlights
As an Enlightenment Coach, Rose has spent years exploring what helps people to accelerate Enlightenment. No wonder she’s got so much to share with you in this workshop. Besides what’s already been listed here, expect to learn about:
- 10 Characteristics of Enlightenment: Compare what you may have been taught with what’s really true now, in The Age of Awakening.
- Myth-Busting. Remove outdated influences from collective consciousness, confusions about what Enlightenment really is including aura-level particulars about five nominees for Rose’s Enlightenment Life List. Details too-counter-culture to publish online. Details that may smash many illusions for you… in a productive way.
- And speaking of inside information from an Enlightenment Coach, how does Enlightenment show, anyway? Rose will share with you the exact procedure that she uses for Enlightenment Validation.
- Pretending doesn’t hasten Enlightenment. Find out why not, including 10 popular misunderstandings that can actually set you back.
For this highly interactive workshop, feel free to bring your stories. Ask your questions. As time permits, Rose will even include detailed aura reading research. Focusing especially on the impact of different spiritual practices that course participants wonder about. Especially techniques they have tried in the past. Or are doing now. (For this demonstration research, Enlightenment Coach Rose will use Spiritual Discernment Energy Reading™.)
You'll Find Inspiration Aplenty
Inspiration because you’ll gain excellent skills for understanding Enlightenment. And then make that understanding personal by considering which choices can really help you, personally. As somebody who lives now.
You know, Buddha lived thousands of years ago, during the Age of Faith. Extraordinary as he was, this master couldn’t offer the understandings needed by today’s spiritual seekers. Seeking old-fashioned discernment about Enlightenment? Then consider: Living today, we need new kinds of discernment as well.
Likewise, Jesus lived a couple of thousand years ago, during the Age of Faith. What if, living now, you’re on a path of love? What do you need to know now to avoid getting stuck spiritually? It’s no easy feat, merging New Testament ideals with today’s crazy-easy techno-connectivity. Not to mention all the hype around Enlightenment itself.
But here’s some encouraging news. Living now, in The Age of Awakening, many new understandings and resources help you to awaken Enlightenment. Let Rose bring you perspective on influential approaches, both old and new, that could actually set you back. Misunderstandings about Enlightenment have grown so popular in religious and spiritual circles, you could say they’ve gone viral!
Speaking practically, it could be worth taking this workshop just to free yourself from sweet-seeming ideals that decelerate a person’s movement towards Enlightenment altogether.
Bringing life to practical truths, Rose will share teaching tales of two clients she’s helped as an Enlightenment Coach. Each one, as dedicated a spiritual seeker as you’ll ever find. Sadly, though, each one used to be trapped in following a spiritual path. A beautiful-seeming path that seemed to make sense… but just couldn’t deliver the desired results, not without some changes. After just a few RES sessions (illustrating concepts that you’ll learn about this workshop), each a committed lover of God… quickly crossed the threshold into Enlightenment.
No Matter How You're Progressing, Goodies Galore
Built into this workshop are seven liberating strategies for seeking Enlightenment NOW. And, to make them come alive, Rose will guide you through three delicious — and very different — techniques. Each one will be so helpful for accelerating your Enlightenment.
Graduate from this workshop with specific ideas about what can help you on your own personal path. Choices that can help you now!
How You'll Learn
Typical of Rose Rosetree’s workshops, you’ll learn in a variety of interactive ways:
- Lectures, where Rose, the Founder of RES, shares what she has learned through helping clients and training apprentices.
- Group discussions, where you get to ask your questions and share your ideas.
- Partner shares, for more personal interaction about the new knowledge you’ll be receiving.
- A generous supply of handouts and worksheets — like a textbook, made just for you.
- Demonstration aura research by Rose. including:
Note #1: For you, as a workshop participant, no energetic literacy skills are required. You won’t be reading auras. Rather, you’ll benefit from Rose’s research.
Note #2: Fact is, you’re living at an excellent time to speed your way towards Enlightenment. Obviously, no workshop can guarantee your rapid spiritual evolution. But if you have a better understand of what on Earth you’re doing…. doesn’t it stand to reason you’ll make way faster progress?
But Wait. Need More Reasons
to Attend this Workshop?
- Fast-moving and fun – If you have ever taken a workshop with Rose, you know that it will be powerful, fast-moving, and fun.
- Sophisticated knowledge in a comfortable setting – All of our workshops are held in hotel meeting rooms in the Northern Virginia suburbs.
- Easy access to Dulles International Airport – Located only minutes away from the airport, the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle.
- Group room rates at the hotel – Staying at the hotel is affordable for our out-of-town attendees, and convenient for our local attendees who would like to spare themselves the extra drive between the Saturday and Sunday sessions. The group rate can be extended for those who wish to stay an extra day to have in-person sessions with Rose (only on the day(s) following the workshop).
- Yes, some in-person sessions on that weekend are available – Usually Rose offers two lunch-time sessions (one on Saturday, the other on Sunday) to out-of-towners. If you are interested in scheduling a session over one of the lunch breaks, be sure to let us know at the time of registration. Please note that these sessions are limited to aura research or face reading, and Rose’s usual session fee applies.
- More personal attention – We limit attendance to 25 to ensure everyone has a chance to interact with Rose and their fellow course participants.
- Meet like-minded people – to network with, and make new friends.
- Affordable workshop tuition – The $300 tuition is a bargain, especially when compared to what you might spend to attend workshops elsewhere or online.
This full weekend workshop consists of six group sessions in all, starting at 10:00 am and ending at 9:00 pm on both Saturday and Sunday, with breaks for lunch and dinner. The session times for each day usually follow this schedule*:
|1||Saturday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|2||Saturday||3:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|3||Saturday||7:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
|4||Sunday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|5||Sunday||3:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|6||Sunday||7:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
*The exact schedule may change based on the number of participants. Everyone will be notified with the confirmed schedule within a week of the workshop. Should the schedule change, Rose will still present the entire workshop to you.
Those interested in receiving a certificate of completion, and those interested in using this workshop to fulfill workshop pre-requisites for Mentoring in Rosetree Energy Spirituality must attend the entire workshop.
I’m in! What’s next?
1) Use the secure shopping cart link below to submit your payment and thereby register for the class. (Please be sure to read the Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
2) Right afterwards, please send a recent photo to Rose. A simple selfie will be fine. In that way, Rose can make sure that you are cleared to attend. If Rose thinks it would be better for you to wait, you will receive a full refund immediately.
3) Within 48 hours of registration, Workshop Manager Mitch will send you a confirmation, and he will be your contact if you have any questions about logistics. You will also receive a final confirmation and information email, usually the Monday before the workshop weekend.
Registration and Room Reservation
Registration and Payment
Register as early as possible to guarantee your space. This workshop will be given only once, and seating is limited to make sure each participant receives plenty of personal attention.
Sat-Sun, August 18-19, 2018
Tuition - $300 / Workshop
Please remember to send Rose your recent photo. Send your photo to: email@example.com
- To pay by phone, using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover, call 703-404-4357. (Do NOT send credit card information by email!)
- To pay by check, contact Mitch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-404-4357 for payment instructions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refunds are given only for cancellations made at least 3 days prior to the workshop — less a $50 cancellation fee. To avoid a fee, or loss of tuition, one may transfer the entire tuition to a different workshop or other services offered by Rose.
Questions? Contact Mitch at email@example.com.
This workshop will be held at the Hampton Inn and Suites Dulles Airport Hotel, 22700 Holiday Park Drive, Sterling, VA 20166. The hotel is located just 15 minutes from Dulles International Airport (IAD), and the hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle. Shuttle service to nearby restaurants is also available.
GROUP RATES: The hotel is offering a group rate of $89 / night (plus 13% taxes) for both single and double rooms, and is holding 10 rooms for us. A complimentary breakfast buffet is included in the room rate. The rooms must be booked by Thursday, August 2, 2018. After that, the hotel will continue to offer the same group rate while room supply lasts.
ROOM RESERVATION: Click the link below, and you will be directed to the hotel reservation page with the group code entered for you. Next, enter your arrival and departure dates to begin the reservation process. START ONLINE ROOM RESERVATION. (Click the “Book a Room” button.) You can select any number of nights within the range of offered dates.
RESERVE BY PHONE: You can also call the hotel directly at 703-537-7800, and ask for the “Rose Rosetree Workshop, August 2018 Room Block.”
Extending Your Stay? The hotel will honor the group rate for Thursday night and/or Monday night (Tuesday departure) upon request. To extend your reservation to include one or both of those days, call the hotel directly at 703-537-7800.